Legends of Tomorrow One Shots

By ladyawesome45321

A series of one shots about the Legends of Tomorrow, their kids, and occasionally their friends from the othe... More

Oops
Mother's Day
Don't Touch the Thermostat!
Other Dimensions
Arrowverse Halloween Special
Grief
More Angst
Mick and English Class
Atom Wave as Parents
Jax and Lisa Greif
Gone Too Soon Song Fic
Inside the mind of a Snart
Kendra x Cleopatra
How the Legend Kids Saved Christmas
Fireplaces
Sun Stroke and Black Ice
Captain Canary Reborn
Atom Wave : Adoption Day
New Years Kiss: Legend Kids
The Legend Kids and Cards Against Humanity
Ben Heywood: Coming Out part one
Ben Heywood: Coming Out part two
Mick Rory and the Joker
Legend Kids: Valentine's Day ...Er...Night
Walk a Little Straighter Daddy Song Fic
Let it Go Song Fic
Who I am Song Fic
Theory Thursday
Pi Day
Waste of Space
When Finding out About Your Kid's Significant Other Do Not Offer Them a Condom
Books
Fights and Suspension
Juvie Days
Mother's Day 2.0 LK Addition
Coming Out, Featuring...the Rest of the LK
The Law
Original account
Pride Month Drag Show
We're Boyfriends
Challenge
Bored
Independence Day
Shit the LK do for Fun
Social Media in 2043
Requests
Mythics Universe Mash Up pt 1
Seeing Double
The One Who got Away
MU Mash Up pt 3
MU Mash Up pt 4
Sneak Peek of Just and Act
Legenrama
Alternative Ending to Independence Day
The Skateboard Act
They Get What They Deserve
6K Celebration
Alternative Legend Kids
Random Observation
Thanksgiving Day 2018
No One Does
Arrowverse Christmas Jingle (2018)
Ethan: Childhood
Atom Wave Valentine's Day 2019
earth two LK
Sick Fics with Sandstorm
Never the Same Again
Rebecca Silver Reveal
Rant because I'm Bored
30 Days of Pride Days 1-3
30 Days of Pride Days 4 -- 11
The First Heist Without Him
30 Days of Pride 12 --20
30 Days of Pride Day 21 -- 30

MU Mash Up pt 2 (Chapter 50 Special!!)

105 2 8
By ladyawesome45321

Aaah!! Guys, we are up to chapter 50!!! How exciting is that??? To celebrate we have the MU mashup pt 2!! (And also pt 3) I'll be posting pt 3 like five seconds after this one. Two updates to celebrate. (So really we have 51 chapters!! Woo!!)

Anyway, this is written with flarrow444 so go give her profile some love, yeah?

----

Star Labs had never been more crowded. The Lightning Strikers came first, considering it was their home base. Then, came Team Nightquiver. They were only a train ride away, so it didn’t take them long to get there. Next, the Legend Kids. Then, the Geodehope. It was more people than Nora could handle at once, but they really needed the help.

“Okay,” Laurel said, stepping forward. “What’s the problem?”

“There’s a group of telepaths tearing up Central City,” Isabella said. “We’ve been doing our best to take them down, but they just keep getting in our heads. We can’t beat them.”

“What do you know about them?” William asked as he stepped forward.

“All we currently know is that they can control people and lift anything with their minds. The leader’s name is Kate, and she is the daughter of DeVoe,” Nora said, shoving past her brother, who glared at her back.

“We need to find their weaknesses,” Savvy announced.

Laurel nodded. “We should fight them at least once so that we can become used to them. Then, we can figure out what to do from there. Do you know where they could be?”

This time, it was Don who stepped up. “Well, we know where their base is, but it might as well be suicide.”

Ben stepped up. “Well, we live for that, so. Let’s go!”

Everyone laughed.

“Suit up!” Savvy yelled. There was a lot of groaning (mostly Don and Nora) that they didn’t get to say it, but they still listened.

JJ and Catriona clasped their hands together. Fire surrounded them as soon as their hands touched. The flames swirled for a moment before dissipating.When the fire had disappeared, Catriona had disappeared. Now, only JJ stood. She was wearing a black and red leather jacket, a red and black tie-dye shirt, and black cargo pants. Her hair was up in a high ponytail, and her eyes were white like marbles. They were now Lady Firestorm.

Laurel was wearing a white and blue tie-dye shirt and grey yoga pants. Around her neck was Heather’s necklace, and on her wrists were a pair of retractable anti metahuman cuffs. The cuffs were small enough to wear as a bracelet, but when she took them off they would grow to full size. She was the Shadow Canary.

Kaleb wore a black shirt -- a rainbow design on the chest -- under a black leather jacket with rainbow colored paint splatters. His pants were rainbow colors going down in straight lines. Around his neck, he wore a price tag, and on his wrist was a bracelet with a rainbow charm. He was now Captain Rouge.

Ryan wore a black shirt, with rainbow colored fabric like wet paint dripping over the top. Over this, he wore a white jacket with the same pattern. His pants were sweatpants with rainbow skeletons on them. He had on black combat boots (also with rainbows) and around his neck, he wore two dog tags -- one with a rainbow design, the other with the word equality printed on it. He was now Ranger.

Ben was wearing their feminine suit. They flipped their beanie inside out, signaling it was a feminine kind of day. They were wearing a purple and black sweatshirt with swirly designs, making the shirt look like it was something from outer space. Their pants were black skinny jeans -- though not so tight that they couldn’t move. On their feet, they wore black and grey wedges. They were now Spyder.

Ethan’s suit was the least fancy out of all seven Legend Kids. He simply wore a white shirt under a dark blue leather jacket. For pants, he wore black jeans, and his shoes were black boots. Simple. Easy. Not too complicated to change into, and he didn’t look like a spotlight for the villains, saying, “Look at me! I’m a target!” He was now Ion Inferno.

Will wore a dark, black suit that sort of looked as if he were trying to rip off the Green Arrow and Batman. On his hands, he had leather gloves, and on his feet, he wore thick, steel-toed boots. For weapons, he carried a long staff and a crossbow. He was now Nightquiver.

Venus was dressed completely in gold. (The color not the metal. That would be heavy.) Her shoes had an elegant feather design, like the god Hermes from Greek mythology. Her shirt had an intricate bird design on her right sleeve. Around her neck was a heart-shaped locket, and her pants had golden feathers on their legs. In her hand, she carried a small harp, which she used for a weapon. She was now Dischord.

Gavin wore a red and black shirt under a red hood. Around his neck was a necklace in the shape of a boxing glove. On his hands, he had red, fingerless gloves. Around his back, he carried a quiver full of arrows, and in his hand, he held a bow. He was Shadow Boxer.

Zoe wore a fox mask on her face. Around her shoulders, she wore a fancy, fur coat. For anyone else, it would have stopped her movement, but somehow Zoe managed to move just as swiftly as everyone else. She was Wild Fox.

Sarah wore a black and yellow bodysuit and a matching helmet. She was Sparta.

John Jr. was dressed completely in green, an outfit very similar to the Green Arrows. Hood and all. He was Hawk.

Jupiter would stay behind and operate the computers, so she didn’t change into anything.

Isabella wore a baby blue leather jacket over a black shirt. She had dark yoga pants on, and on her feet, she wore matching baby blue shoes.

Mickey wore an orange jacket with dark pants.

Lee wore leather gloves and a beaded jacket over a blue and black shirt. Her pants were blue and black as well, and her boots were silver.

Cyd’s was fancy, done up all in black and red - leather jacket, crop top, boots, mask, skirt, all of it. She was the Stitch.

Nora and Don wore matching red and gold suits, similar to the Flash’s. They were the tornado twins! The other three didn’t change, because they would stay behind with Jupiter.

Savvy wore a black and blue suit with body armor all over -- shoulder pads, knee pads, steel-toed boots.

Conner wore a black shirt with the iconic Super S on his chest. He was Superboy!

Val wore a black suit with a golden X on her chest.

Cam and Phil didn’t change, opting to stay behind with the other Cortex gang.

Ana wore a silver suit similar to Supergirls. And Blaze wore a blue suit similar to Superman’s.  

...

Long story short, the S.T.A.R. Labs bathrooms were very crowded.

When everyone was ready, they headed to the telepath's base (nicknamed MRS {Mind ReaderS} by Isabella).

“How are we all going to get there?” Savvy asked Nora, who had somehow become the overall leader (she didn’t know how, but Don was pissed and that pleased her.).

“Well, some of you aliens can fly and carry people with you, Team Nightquiver has some bikes they can share, and the speedsters can run themselves and others over,” she replied and was surprised to find the other teams nodding along.

“That makes sense,” Connor said. “Who wants a free ride?”

Almost everyone without super speed/bikes/or the ability to fly raised their hands.

Ana glanced around nervously. She had a secret fear of heights. She could usually do a good job of hiding it, but holding someone would only make it that much worse. So she was surprised to see Val look down.

She walked over.

“What’s wrong?” she asked. Val blushed. “I’m...scared of heights?” she said, though it sounded more like a question.

“Maybe I could run and carry you instead?” Ana suggested and was met with wide eyes from Val.

“Really? You’d do that for me?” she asked. Ana nodded, secretly relieved.

Soon, everyone was paired up and they were running/flying. When they got there, they all came to a stop in front of a warehouse. The speedsters got there first, and they had some time to look around while they waited for the others. The place was big, cranes and forklifts scattered across the front lawn. Inside, it looked like any old factory. Shelves line the back walls. Metal conveyor belts were in the middle of the floor, turned off. Erosion cracked the concrete floor, and grass peaked up through the floor. The place was completely run down.

From the windows and the front, you’d have no idea it was the base of the MRS.

When the others had arrived, the very large group met on the front lawn to discuss attack strategies. “Okay,” Nora said. “They’re inside. Now, we need an element of surprise. Speedster, sneak inside. Ana, Blaze  --”

Sadly, there were spotted. Thank goodness for Ana’s super hearing.

“They see us! They’re gonna wait for us to come inside to ‘surprise’ attack us,” she said after a moment.

William sighed. “There goes our element of surprise,” he muttered.

Sarah laughed.

“We should run while we can,” Nora tried to warn, but the teams were getting impatient. They weren’t gonna wit much longer.

“Guys, please,” Don added, but it was too late.

“Uh… guys? Guys? GUYS!?!?!” Ana whisper-shouted, but it was too late.

The MRS was upon them.

For a little while, they just stood and stared at each other.

But Connor decided to break the silence.

“What do you even want with Central?” he asked.

In all, there were about 15 of them. They stared at all of them, dark eyes looking them over, probably to assess them.

Suddenly, Nora cried out in agony and fell to her knees. Don followed a second later.

But when they stood back up, they seemed...different. They scanned the faces of their teammates and smirked. Suddenly, Connor, Ana, Cyd, and Blaze all cried out and fell to their knees.

“We warned you,” Don said, but his voice was different. Deeper.

And suddenly, everyone understood. They were all being mind controlled.

And the rest of them were in deep shit.

“Run while you still can!” the MRS yelled in unison. They took that advice.

Soon, they were back at S.T.A.R. Labs.

“What the hell happened?” Jen demanded.

“Well...the MRS lived up to their names,” Isabella said sadly.

“We need even more backup, especially if they have the supers,” Kaleb said.

Ben nodded. “I have an idea,” they admitted, looking at Laurel.

“Oh, hell no!” she complained.

“What are you guys talking about?” Venus asked suspiciously.

“A few weeks ago, we met some…people,” Ben said. “They had powers. They might be able to help us.”

“So why is Laurel so against it?” Cameron asked.

“Because she hates their leader,” Ryan smirked.

Laurel glared at them.

“Well, if you think they might be able to help, then I think we need to,” Ron said.

Laurel sighed.

“How are we even supposed to contact them?”

“Cisco could probably help,” Isabella said.

Laurel threw her hands up and walked away. “Whatever!”

-------

And there you go! Hope you enjoyed. Also, a list of the teams other than LK because I'm too lazy to delete it 😂

Isabella Ramon Daughter of Cisco and Caitlin. Her power allows her to die and spy on them for 8 minutes. Then she has to go back to living. 16
Jenna West - Joe and Cecille's baby. 24
Ron Stein - Catriona's brother
Cyd Palmer - Ethan's cousin. Has the ability to manipulate machines
Nora and Don - Twins from the comics. Barry and Iris's kids. Both speedsters. 18.
Martina Jackson - JJ's older sister
Mickey and Lee - Siblings from Earth X. Leo and Ray's kids

Nightquiver
Venus and Jupiter - Oliver and Felicity's kids
Gavin - Thea and Roy's
Sarah Dig - Brought back into the timeline by something the LK day
John Dig Jr. - Sarah's bro.
Zoe - Rene's kid
Will - Ollie's kid

And Geodehope

Savana "Savvy" Danvers - Laurel and Alex's kid. Alien. Similar story to Kara's
Conner Kent -- Clone of Superman. Superboy
Val'y'ree J'onzz - Daughter of Jonn and Megan
Cameron "Cam" Schott  - Winn's kid
Phil Olsen - James and Lena's kid
Ana and Blaze - Supergirl's kids. Still dunno about adding them though...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 1.8K 18
Just some random one shots that I've written.
27.4K 408 68
Just what the title says! All one-shots will be x reader. I will only write fluff and angst, no lemon, I don't like sexualizing at all and I'm not co...
6.3K 196 18
Hiii so I'm gonna do Spoby One shots! Hope you like themm :) byeeee! make sure you follow me!
21.6K 537 56
Hello there, fellow readers of Wattpad! I hope you all enjoy this compilation of one shots of your favorite anime/ TV show characters and celebrities...