Seeing Double

This was requested by flarrow444 and it took me a little bit to figure out what I wanted to do with the idea, so sorry it took a little bit to get out. I was going to do multiple one-shots, but for time's sake, I think I'll just mash them all into one. Enjoy!

-----

~ Zoom and Hunter ~

Hunter Zolom had never really been a nice guy. Though, honestly, how could one be friendly when they had been told all their life they were nothing but a monster? It had started the day his mother was murdered. It only grew worse, when he had gained super speed. He was unstoppable. They called him Zoom.

Zoom was a merciless killing machine. Every day, every hour, he would slaughter someone knew. He enjoyed the power. The adrenaline. No one could stop him. He was too fast. Then, one day, he discovered he had another ability -- the ability to travel to different universes.

The first time he had done this, it was by accident. He was running through Central City, going faster than he ever had before, blue lightning sparking behind him. Suddenly, a swirling pool of water surrounded him.

Zoom held his breath, thinking he'd drown. This had to be one of those hydrokinetic people trying to take him on. (As if anyone could actually defeat him. He was too powerful.) But when he came out on the other side, everything was different.

He was still in Central City, but the place looked much happier than he was used to seeing it. And there were no longer police officers chasing him. Zoom frowned, looking around. There was a man in one corner, staring at him with wide eyes. Zoom blanched, realizing he recognized him -- because the man was him.

Hunter stared at Zoom, blinking. "Are you me?" he asked. "How is that possible?"

"I'm from another universe," Zoom guessed. There wasn't really any logical facts that would allow him to come to this conclusion. It's a plot hole. Shows have plot holes.

Zoom suddenly began forming a plan, a plan to take over the multiverse. But Hunter would be in the way. He thought maybe he should kill him, but then again he could be of use. Perhaps he could use him as an alibi. Just in case.

"Good news," Zoom said. "You can live."

"Live? Meaning you wanted to kill me?" Hunter frowned. "But wouldn't that be killing yourself?"

Zoom rolled his eyes. "Hell if I know. Now let's take over the multiverse!"

"...Yeah, okay." Hunter shrugged. He was really indifferent on the subject. What could he say? He was a psychopath on any earth.

~ Leonard and Leo ~

Once Leonard took the Jumpship to the future, and he found another version of himself hanging out with the Legends. (Apparently, he was going to die and be replaced with his doubleganger or something. Whatever.)

The other Snart went by Leo. Leonard remembered going by the same name when he was a little kid. He hadn't really cared for the nickname since then.

Leo was the polar opposite of Leonard. Where Leonard was rude and to the point, Leo was polite and concerned for others well being. Leonard only cared about himself and his crew.

Leonard was glad to hear that Mick didn't immediately like Leo. It was good to know he hadn't been completely replaced by his double. The two didn't talk much during their encounter. In fact, Leonard had hurried out as fast as possible. It was weird interacting with himself. Leo was everything he wanted to be, but he never could be. He was far too messed up.