EXO IS IN LOVE WITH ME?!!

By xoxo_annie_exo

What if there was a school for the magicals, in Korea? Park Sarang is suddenly transferring to Park Cha... More

EXO IS IN LOVE WITH ME?!!
introductions and characters
New Powers
D.O~ Park Chan Jae High
Kai~ developing feelings
Chen~ The Past Inside Him
Chen ~ the past inside him [ part 2 ]
Chen ~ the past inside him [ part 3 ]
$uho ~ shopping
$uho ~ shopping [part 2]
Sehun ~ bubble tea café
Sehun ~ trouble ahead
Tao ~ halloween
Tao ~ Costumes
Lay ~ Halloween
Baekhyun ~ Lights out
Kris ~ Fighting the enemy
Kris ~ The Monster
2014
Hyun Woo ~ The Past
Hyo Ra ~ My so-called Brother
Luhan ~ Hurt
Luhan ~ Story Time
Xiumin ~ Frost
Xiumin ~ Caught
Chanyeol to the Rescue
Chanyeol ~ Dessert & Idols
Questions?
D.O - @maecah10
Chanyeol & Luhan
Lee Hyunwoo ~ Revenge ?
Hyo Ra ~ All Messed Up
Minhyuk ~ Red Light
Sarang ~ Captain Hook & Hanboks
Sarang Special: Wake Up Call
Sarang ~ Dangerous Charmspeak
Sarang ~ Missing Person
Tricked
The Change
You Reap What You Sow
Poll
The Unknown Truth Revealed
Hopeless ; He's Back
Scarlet Diamondé
Beginning of Chaos
Tree of Life
His Façade
Beasts
The Blonde Wolf Awakes
The Wolves Bark - Her Comeback
Discovery
The Black Pearl
Kris ~ The Dragons
Sehun ~ Who?
Sehun & Baekhyun ~ Fire
The Start of a New Journey
Planet of Peace
Dangerous
Q & A
Hyde & Jekyll
Fanfiction Revamp
Lost & Found
Twitter
The Seal
KaiSoo ~ Suffocate
Lay ~ Hide & Seek
Right Back
Pre-War Chant
# tagged
Breaking News ; Announcement
and so it begins. . .
battle cry × xiumin
recap + not a chapter
run × luhan
blood shed × kris
defense × suho
wounded × lay

Trapped

13.4K 392 68
By xoxo_annie_exo

LAST CHAPTER:

"Now Luhan, tie us up. She's almost here, so we need to get ready." I say as Luhan ties us up.

"I hope she won't be too surprised when she comes and attacks you instead of me." I roared with laughter as it resonates in the room.

'Hope you like my little surprise Park Sarang.' I think, smirking.

~ 'Luhan,' who is actually Minhyuk { LOL }

Sarang ~ you

I looked into the dark room once again and found Minhyuk whining.

Seriously, how does this guy supposed to be a king? He has such a horrible attitude.

I teleported into the room silently, like a burgler. I just hope that he doesn't hear me.

But then when I tried to charmspeak Lay, Sehun, D.O and Tao, who were the closest to me, I just.... couldn't.

It was like my powers didn't work. I quickly took out the spell book with precaution, so that he wouldn't hear me.

I tried a powerful spell, the spell of powers.

This spell helps all powers flourish and become better and stronger, but only to the person and the people he/she names.

I mumbled my name and as well as EXO's name, but I was cautious with Luhan.

'Xiumin, the real Luhan, Kris, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O, Tao, Kai,  Sehun, and Sarang.' I murmured along with the spell as our auras burned a dark blue color.

I hope this spell can stop the one Minhyuk's using. Otherwise, I don't know what to do.

But it still didn't mean that they're not charmspoken by him.

Minhyuk { who is still in Luhan form } suddenly whips around, scaring the heck out of me.

Although he was all the way across the room, I saw that his eyes burned with red around his iris.

[ WOLF teaser anyone? ]

"Who's in here?" he yells, glaring into the room.

He looks towards my friends, who were standing in a line.

Then, he walks towards where his guard is and turns around to look at him.

I used my telepathy to tell him to have a red glow, just like my friends.

I guessed it worked because he walked back to his original place, all across the room.

He looked out the window to find someone, which was me.

I looked for the real Luhan, who was also standing in line.

I had to do something, or else I'd be here all night.

I crept up behind Minhyuk as I slowly unsheathed the golden sword.

With a swift hit, his entire body dissolved.

I stared at the red shimmery air before me, which had once been Minhyuk's body.

Wait. That's it? No, it can't be.

This can't be it.

I turn around to find my friends, but sparkly red dust took their place.

The room suddenly becomes pitch black, and I felt a hand around my mouth, and two more grabbing my arms.

I squirmed and wriggled to be free, but it was no use.

My Invisibility cloak was taken away, along with my golden sword and necklace.

I was shoved onto cold metal, which I had assumed was a cage.

A light shines and I see Minhyuk in his true form, with his Cursian uniform and everything.

"So, how was the performance?" he asks, his voice booming through the room as I didn't respond.

"Well? You're not gonna leave me hanging, are you?" he asks, spreading his arms.

His head turns a bit to the right and gives me a questioning look.

"Are you?" he asks again.

He sighs as I don't answer. "Fine. Don't talk. Then again, I guess you won't... if you see your friends like this."

I furrow my eyebrows, confused.

What is Minhyuk talking about? What about my friends?

Minhyuk chuckles. "Ok, we'll if you're not going to talk, then I think you shouldn't talk at all."

The light that was focused on the Cursian prince dimmed, and a new light shined brightly on the other side of the room.

I see my twelve friends, still standing in a line, all dazed and cold looking.

Minhyuk shows up, with a syringe of some kind.

The syringe was filled with a reddish black color, and I knew the prince was up to no good.

"Wondering what this is?" He asks. "It's an experiment of mine."

"I've tried to make solutions for a hybrid army. So far, I think I've gotten somewhere, but I need some people to... test it out."

"What are you going to do to them?" I spoke in a harsh voice as he smirks, amused.

"So now you talk." Minhyuk says, walking towards the cage I was in.

"Well, lets see what this solution does, shall we?" Minhyuk asks. "I'm so excited!" He smirks as his guard brings in two small black suitcases.

He opens them, revealing 11 more of the reddish black syringes.

'He's planning to use that on all twelve of them?' I thought.

Minhyuk walks up to the first person in line, which was Kris.

He takes off the plastic covering, and the long, sharp needle shines in the light.

"Let the fun begin." Minhyuk says, as I glare at him. 

I watched the needle being stabbed into Kris's arm, and he drops to the ground.

"NO!" I cried. I watched Kris twitch and turn around the floor, his poker face full of pain.

Slowly, I saw his nails grow longer. His body became hairy. His limbs and arms and legs became like an animals'.

"No!" I said louder.

His head, his hair, and his ears have turned into a creature.  

"NO!!!" I screamed, tears forming in my eyes.

And most of all, his eyes turned red with black irises, complete with a tail.

When Kris, or what was Kris stopped squirming around the floor, he snarled at me and bowed to Minhyuk.

I was crying by that time.

"Ah. The first one. It worked Ji Soo." Minhyuk says with content as his guard nodded without a word.

I gasped at what Kris has become.

He...he became a...a...

"Yes, I was making wolf-hybrid solutions." Minhyuk said as I glared at him with my teary eyes.

"Don't you want to see them all like wolves?" He asks.

"You're a monster." I say as he cackles.

"Monster? I think you're talking to your friends." He says.

With a monster like speed, Minhyuk has given the solution to the rest of my friends, who have all fallen to the floor and have done what Kris did.

In the end, they were all so similar to an actual wolf. The body, the fur, the head, the size and personality of a real one.

But I could even differentiate them from their fur, which was the same color as their hair.

"Stop it! STOP IT!!" I sobbed.

Even the already formed wolves stopped what they were doing.

"Your charmspeak won't work on them." Minhyuk sneered as I quickly wiped my eyes.

"Kris. Suho, Xiumin, Lay, Tao, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Luhan, Sehun, Kai, Chen, Baekhyun. You guys..." I tried to speak clearly.

The wolves all turned around to look at me, and Tao stepped forward.

"Guys, what happened? I-I'm so sorry. I was too late." I started crying again.

Slowly, the wolves started walking towards me, and a heard a whine from Sehun.

"No! No! You wolves are supposed  to listen to me!" Minhyuk yells as the wolves look at him, then me.

"Please guys. I know that you guys are listening to me." I pleaded them, while Kai, Chen, Suho, and Luhan slowly came forward towards me.

"No! You twelve. Come. Back. Here." Minhyuk snarles in his charmspeaking voice.

his charmspeak was so strong, even I wanted to go to his side.

Slowly, my wolf friends walk back to him.

"Guard her and make sure that she doesn't run away. If any of you fail me, I'll have you dead." Minhyuk threatened, walking away from the room.

The wolves started snarling at me, and they ran closer and closer to the cage.

Eventually, a wolf, which I think was Xiumin had tried to scratch me and rip me to pieces while I had backed away.

But I was a little too slow, for his long claws have scratched my arm, creating a very painful cut.

The shirt I was wearing had also torn, leaving me with a bloody, bleeding gash.

My arm bled with pain, and it hurt when I moved.

The wolves arrived, one by one, trying to scratch me and harm me like Xiumin did. 

Slowly, I felt the cage rise up, and soon, I was dangling 15 feet above the ground.

"Have fun love." I heard Minhyuk say my nickname, which was made by Kyungsoo.

I saw him in his wolf form, and my heart shrank.

The lights eventually dimmed, leaving me here in the abandoned building.

I was alone and trapped in a cage with a heart that was slowly dying. 

SO MUCH AKSHUN! OMG ouo c:

And yes, to me it was kinda hard to write this because exo has turned into heartless wolves. TT^TT

Does anyone hate Minhyuk yet? Haha, don't be so harsh with my BTOB bias.

Oh and if this isn't enough shocking news for you, just you wait!

You'll find out the real reason why Minhyuk did the whole acting and wolf thing.

If any of you are confused, if you remember to the part where when Sarang tried to stab Minhyuk with the golden sword, that part of everything was fake.

Minhyuk was watching you the entire time, and he used his powers to make fake humans, if you kinda understand what I mean.

Anyways, I was kinda inspired by the  WOLF, or OOLF teaser for this chapter.

This is how they turned into wolves!!! HAHA, not really....

And for some reason, I always see Luhan with those wolfy red eyes in my head everytime I think if it. 

Oh and you guys should listen to the original or the unedited version of WOLF.

In the song, they actually say cheese, wine, and WOLF CORRECTLY IN ENGLISH!!!!

But why did SM change it to OOLF? THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS AN OOLF!
Am I right?

Anyways, if you're wondering why I didn't update for a few days was because we had to get new WiFi for my house, and I had no WiFi :(

But I hope you enjoy this OOLF or WOLF chapter!

Gomawo and Annyeong!

@xoxo_annie_exo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983 47 12
Kim Jae Eun is one of those girls who are the bullied, the one who does almost everyone's homework. Also known at the class pushover. 12 new guys jus...
7.7K 238 51
Park Je Ri. A girl who was forced to try to fit into the normal world full of humans and mortals as a half-dragon. From what we know, society isn't...
359 68 47
We live in a society filled with technology where you barely see people nor their true side. With the need to escape reality you find Kai. Even so li...
27.4K 1.4K 25
It's continuation of Age gap : Jungkook (read this if you want to understand the story line and Character) Someone : wow look at her, she is awesom...