Why Didn't You Tell Me?! [edi...

By danasprincess

What happens when your best friend's ex boyfriend is the boy you've loved your whole life? Sure she dated him... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
*
Chapter Four*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18*
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20*
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22*
Chapter 23*
Note || Divider
[ One ]
[Two]
Three*
Four*
Five*
Seven*
Eight*
Nine*

Six*

345 16 2
By danasprincess

**Warning... Please don't do anything to yourself because you are beautiful and strong and you are worth it<3 it all does get better. Trust me. <3 I love you guys so much. Hang in there. ~masked4~**

Chapter Six

Will

May 22, 2018

I pull my shirt over my head and smoothed out the wrinkles before belly flopping onto my bed. "Ugh. the remote is so far away." I stretched my arm toward the remote on the floor, never leaving my spot on my bed. "Got it!" Gawd, that was terrible. I pressed one button and I was watching Sam and Dean embark on their Supernatural adventures.

"Will?" My sister appeared at my door. I turned my head and raised my eyebrows, signaling for her to continue. "Can I stay in here with you?"

"Sure..." Almost immediately, she ran to the foot of my bed, sat down, and watched alongside with me. When the first episode ended, I began to wonder why she was here. Well, call me a cat because curiosity killed me. I nudged my foot against her back and asked her why she was being all near me suddenly.

"I was bored..."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Why aren't you going to prom? You only get one...Unless you failed... Did you fail? You failed, didn't you! Dad is gonna kill you!"

"I just didn't want to go. Plus, you wouldn't want a guy to be all touchy on your little sis would you?"

I gave her an annoyed look. "Kate, you're 17. You could bang a guy for all I care. But don't cause you're underage..." I gave her an awkward grin and she just scoffed.

We watched tv together until nightfall and it wasn't that bad. I mean, we laughed and talked during the commercials; we'd fight over the remote and stuff. It was as nice as a brother slash sister moment could get.

"Will, Kathlin!" Our parents called us downstairs so I turned off the tv.

"Come on butt munch," I slapped her arm as I got up off the bed.

"Butt munch? Geez, you're old."

"Just...lets go." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of my room.

"Bet I can make it downstairs first!" She pushed me back and was already making her way down the stairs. Oh it's on, sis. Just when I'm about to pass her, she used her elbows and pushed me. Damn soccer season. I grabbed her waist and pulled her back as I pushed past her and made my way down the last few steps.

Our parents greeted us with smiles on their faces as we stood before them. I received a cute, little punch to my shoulder blade, courtesy of my sister.

"Will, we are going out tonight. So, I expect you will take care of your sister. There is food on the stove, so don't forget to feed Kathlin."

"Yeah, Will! I will not tolerate what happened last time." I stuck my tongue out at her and she mirrored my expression.

"We probably won't be back soon so don't wait up. Now give us a hug." I hugged both of them then my sister did the same.

"I love you mom. I love you dad." They both placed a kiss on their little princess' head. It was an "aww" moment. They both headed out and we watched as their car left the driveway.

"So what should w-" I started off quite awkwardly before I was rendered speechless as my sister wrapped her arms around my torso.

"I love you Will..."

"I love you too sis." I wrapped my arms around her tiny frame and I stood there for a good three seconds before I felt uncomfortable. "Ok, now get off of me."

She kissed my cheek and was on her way upstairs to her room. She silently closed her door and I walked over to the couch. I couldn't find much on the tv right now, so I switched it off and pulled out my phone. I scrolled through my Instagram and Twitter feed before I got bored and decided to take a nap.

•-•-•-•-•

I was woken by the muffled sound of loud music. "Kathlin..." I groaned, still half asleep. I stood up and stretched and pulled on my pants leg to bring down my pj bottoms to my waist. I slowly climbed each step towards her room.

One.

Two.

Three.

The music getting progressively louder with each step I took. I was on the platform where both of our rooms were and vibrations ran through the floor. I grabbed the knob and turned it.

Locked.

I groaned and started to bang my fist against her door, repeatedly. "KATHLIN! TURN DOWN YOUR MUSIC!" I waited but the volume remained right where it was. "KATHLIN, OPEN THE DOOR OR I SWEAR, I'M GONNA THROW AWAY YOUR RADIO." Pursuit of Happiness was playing as I tried to opened her door. I ran down to the kitchen and went through all the drawers trying to find the keys.

Once I did, I ran up to her room and unlocked the door. The first thing I did was unplug her radio she kept by the doorway, on her desk. "Kathlin! Why the hell didn't you listen to me!" She was laying on bed with her blanket thrown sloppily across her body. My face softened when I saw her.

My face contorted in pain when the bottle of pills she had in her hand hit the ground with a hollow sound. An empty bottle.

Kathlin...no...

The sound seemed amplified. It rang in my ears. My heart sped up and I found it harder to breathe. "No..." My heart ached and I couldn't control my shaking. As I slowly approached my little sister, the floorboards creaked underneath my feet and the sky that was once a brilliant blue grew into an empty grey.

My heart dropped when I saw her in front of me. Tears rolled down my face, unable to stop. Her polka-dotted bed sheets were stained with red as the blood ran from the cuts on her arm. Her face was pale beyond color. Her cheeks stained from tears and her lips slightly parted...

I fell on my knees. She doesn't even look like my sister anymore. I cringed once my skin made contact with her cold face. "Dammit Kathlin!" I slammed my palm against her wall. "Why? Why did you do this! I was here. I could've helped. Why didn't you come to me..."

This is my fault. This is completely my fault. If I hadn't taken that nap, I could've stopped it when the music got loud. She wouldn't look like this. She wouldn't be this...damaged. I'm her brother for God sakes! I had to look after her...

My hand was cupping her face, I was sobbing pathetically by her bed. "No," a sniffle escaped me and I dried my face, "you are not fucking leaving me like this..." I picked her up and rushed her through the house. As I did, everything seemed endless. It all went by so slowly. I couldn't collect my thoughts as my sister laid limp in my arms. How could I?

I remember holding her for the first time. She got scared when I brought home this horror flick we watched together. Then she got older and more of a pain in my arse, but I still loved her. I taught her how to ride her bike, how to swim. I remember taking her to the beach last summer and we played a bunch of arcade games. And, well, here I am. Seventeen years later, with my sister once again in my arms.

On the verge of-stop Will. She won't die today, and I'll make damn sure of it. I laid her down in the back seat of my car.

"These cuts..." I cringed at the sight of these gashes all over her arm. I grabbed a washcloth that I normally would use for my dashboard and used up what water was left from my workout today and cleaned up her arm. I was left with a dripping, bloodied cloth in the back seat of my Toyota Camry.

As I rushed her to the hospital, all odds seemed against me. There was, luckily, only light traffic to the hospital but every stoplight along the way shone a mocking red. I glanced back at my sister; her chest barely rose and fell. My frustration was exerted outwards in a form of a car honks, but nevertheless, we made it to the hospital. At least, I know I did...

Dammit. What if I lose her tonight...

Never had I moved so fast in my life. I went to the back and picked up my sister and held her close to my chest. "You're gonna make it Kate. Don't give up on me yet..."

A/N:

Woo. Will is a hero.

She gonna die T-T

You have no idea what this story is gonna bring ^~^

Hope you are liking it so far <3

Sorry you guys waited for a bummer chapter... :(

I usually wait till the chapter reaches around 90-100 reads until the next one is posted.

But until then

Stay lovely and happy.

S M I L E! It looks good on you. <3

Luh you

boogey till you ~(^-^)~ can't boogey no more

~masked4~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 2.2K 37
Cole Pendery and Dalton Rapattoni fall in love.
726 23 23
Liv and Cole's love story continues. Book 3 3 out of 11
11.2K 217 12
"When did we get so close?" "I don't know; but it sure as hell was unlikely..." ~ When two competing bands are forced to produce a song together, the...
25.6K 1.2K 72
"All I want is you. You and no one else, and I'll keep you to myself. There's no time to take it slow. Laine, please, let me get to know you." A typi...