He's her mate, so why did he...

By hcj15tr

Cassie is you normal teenage girl. she has a few great friends, does well in school, has a great step father... More

He's her mate, so why did he break her heart?
He's her mate, so why did he break her heart? part two
He's her mate, so why did he break her heart? part three
He's her mate... please help. (not a chapter)
new character
He's her mate, so why did he break her heart? part five
he's her mate, so why did he break her heart? part six
part seven
he's her mate...part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
fourteen
Notice
fifteen
sixteen
chapter seventeen

He's her mate, so why did he break her heart? part four

5.2K 46 7
By hcj15tr

here is the next part as promised.

i hope you like it.

enjoy.

Cassie's point of view

The rest of the day was uneventful.

However as I walked through the halls I saw Jessie ahead of me.

He was walking quite fast then suddenly he stopped, and looked around with a confused look on his face. Drew ran up to him and it looked like something was wrong.

I had almost reached them when Alex grabbed my arm and said, "Did you forget that you are mad at him?"

"Oh yeah. But there looks like there is a problem. Maybe I should ask what's wrong. I mean it can't hurt, can it?"

"Well no, but did you forget that you found him coming out of your mothers room?"

"When did I tell you that?"

"My god your forgetful." He laughed. "You told me when we were on our way here. I have to say this, but you are kinda obsessed with him."

"I know. You know Jessie is nice looking as well."

"Come on lovestruck we have to get home," he laughed and dragged me towards the door.

All the way home I was concerned for both Drew and Jessie. Why were they confused? And why did I get a strange feeling just before Jessie stopped?

I had felt like that only once before. And that was when I first noticed Drew and Jessie. It felt like my soul had found its soul mate, only I had two. The feeling towards Drew was stronger than it was with Jessie, but I still felt close to him.

But when they looked at me, it was as if Jessie knew what I was feeling and liked it.

Drew however was another story. He looked at me with hope and something else, until he looked closer for a few moments and then it changed. He looked at me like I was nothing worth his time. I wanted to know why his look changed. Why would looking at me disgust him?

That had bothered me for so long, that I had wanted to try and lose the feelings that I had for him.

But then I noticed that he would look at me at times.

After about a week Jessie came over to me.

He told me that he knew what Drew did and he knew that he didn't really feel that way.

I then spent a few days getting to know Jessie, and I noticed that Drew didn't really like it all that much. After a full hour of Drew glaring at us, I told Jessie that he really didn't like me, or me talking with him for that matter, so we should keep our friendship casual. He agreed and ever since then all we do is occasionally say 'hi' to each other in the hall.

I had expected him to come and talk to me after Drew practically ripped my heart out, but he didn't. I did notice that he would glare at Drew a lot but I thought that had less to do with me and more to do with the fact that he always looked like he was trying to prove something.

I hated the fact that I couldn't even be friends with Jessie, but I had a life to get on with.

So I was really surprised when he came up to me.

When Alex arrived at my home , I had that same feeling. A feeling that I know who is there but I don't know them. Or something like that.

I get out of the car to see that I have a new neighbour.

Sid and Mary were already there talking with two other people, who I assume are the new neighbours.

"Sid, I'll be inside with Alex." I called out to him.

"Okay, we'll be in in a moment."

That's what I love about Sid. He doesn't make me do things that I might mot want to do.

Illianna's point of view

I stood on the steps of my new school, and stared in shock.

It looked just like the institute that I was forced into all those years ago.

Perhaps I should tell you a bit about myself.

I'm Illianna, i am the same age as the rest of the kids here but I have one thing they don't.

Knowledge.

I know that all the things in the stories about werewolves and vampires are true.

How do I know this you ask. Because they killed my family.

When I was just nine years old my life was ripped from me by terrifyingly beautiful creature of the night.

I lost everything when those things came.

I only survived because of two brave teenagers whose names I don't know.

Their faces, however, I will never forget.

I don't remember them exactly but I know they were the ones that saved me. That they were the ones to risk their own lives in order to save me. And I know in my heart that I will recognise them if I ever see them again.

They left as soon as the police arrived.

And that's where things got a lot worse for me.

I was taken to the station to answer some questions, but when I told them what happened they put me into a metal institute saying I had post tramatic stress disorder or something like that.

I have been out for a year now and I have already started my training.

For what, you ask.

Well for keeping other kids from going through what I did. By hunting them all down and killing them.

I was put into a foster home and now am being enrolled in this school.

It's the afternoon and school is almost over.

So I take a deep breath and enter the empty hallways.

As I start to head towards the office a feeble balding man with bad teeth and even worse breath grabs my arm and drags me towards the office saying, "Think you could get past me, huh? Well it's straight to the principal for you young lady. You're gonna get suspended for this if I get me way..."

He continued babbling but I didn't pay attention as I tried not to punch him in the face.

As he dragged me into the office, he had a gleeful look on his face.

"Ah, principle Black, I have this..."

"What the hell are you doing with our new student Mr. Fiddly?" a very good looking middle aged man yelled.

Mr. Fiddly stammered, trying to find the words to explain what he was doing.

The principle walked over and ripped his hand off of my arm.

"I am so sorry Miss Duffy. He clearly has lost his mind. Why don't you come with me and I'll get you situated."

He started to walk over towards a door that I guessed was his office.

Suddenly, I had a very odd feeling.

It was like I was almost whole, and that if I turned around I would find something or someone very special. But when I looked around the small office I didn't see anything or anyone that would make me feel like that.

For some reason I felt lost, just like I did when I lost my parents and those teenage boys had left.

After a few moments the feeling went away and I was over whelmed by greif.

I couldn't explain it, but I knew that I would do anything to find that feeling again.

Then I walked into the principles office to get everything sorted.

A little while later I was on my way home.

It has been quite a while since I felt that I had a home to go to. And I still don't, I doubt that I will ever really feel that way again, although when I think back to when I had that odd feeling earlier, I could almost think that if I could find the thing that made me feel like that then I might still have a chance.

well what did you think?

thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 20.4K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
202K 8.1K 31
❇ Book Two ❇ ♥ The Rejected Mate Series ♥ ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼ Skylar Hunter has had a twist...
228K 7K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...
104K 1.9K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...