Eye for an Eye

By AutumnLeighxo

{Sequel to The Deal} Hope is back with vengeance. Every single person who had the audacity to threaten her a... More

Chapter 1: Unexpected Return.
Chapter 2: He's The Spy.
Chapter 3. Lip Biting.
Chapter 4: We Are Not Killing Him... Yet.
Chapter 5: The Phone Call.
Chapter 6: Mafia.
Chapter 7: I'm Going To Miss You So Much Baby Girl.
Chapter 8: Breakups & Rebound Sex.
Chapter 9: Cut A Bitch.
Chapter 10: I Won't Hesitate To Break Your Fingers.
Chapter 11: Satisfying My Needs.
Chapter 12: My Locket.
Chapter 14: The shooting.
Chapter 15: Happy Memory.
Chapter 16: The proposal.
Chapter 17: My sister.
Chapter 18: No, I'm much worse.
Chapter 19: The Truth.
Chapter 20: Jace Porter.
Chapter 21: Time to say goodbye.
Chapter 22: Moving On.
Chapter 23: Siblings
Chapter 24: I'm Fucked In The Head
Chapter 25: Surrounded By Idiots
Chapter 26: Oops
Chapter 27: I Don't Deserve You
Chapter 28: My Idiots In Shining Armour
Chapter 29: They've got her.
Chapter 30: I see you.
Chapter 31: Let The Darkness In.
Chapter 32: Surprises
Chapter 33: I Know How You Think
Chapter 34: Feelings
Chapter 35: Never Have I Ever
Chapter 36: Morning Shenanigans
Chapter 36: Remembering
Chapter 37: Broken
He's The Damon To Your Elena
Chapter 39: All Revealed
Chapter 40: The Huntress
Chapter 41: I'm Afraid Of Falling
Chapter 42: Mrs King
Chapter 43: War
Chapter 44: Breaking Promises
Chapter 45: Green Eyes
Chapter 45: Loss
Chapter 46: Heartache
Chapter 47: Never Ending

Chapter 13: The Mafia Ball.

269 14 11
By AutumnLeighxo

As I enter the large room where the ball was held all eyes turned to me and Jace who looked very intimidating right now, not to mention hot. 

keep your hormones in check Hope.

Everyone looked fancy in their suit and gowns chatting away with champagne glasses in their hands or dancing in the middle of the room.

I totally forgot you have to dance at these things, I even forgot that the mafia leader wanted me to save a dance for him. Well, let's hope he forgot about that because I honestly hate having to dance. That's why I never went to school, I was too lazy.

"Wheres Oliver?" Jace asked me without looking at me.

"No idea, I just hope he doesn't get into trouble or there will be hell to pay" I mumbled harshly making him smirk.

"You can be quite scary you know that. I like it" He added making me look up to him, his piercing green eyes now looking into mine. 

I told Jace to go and get himself a drink and see if he can find Oliver who couldn't have gotten far whilst I made my way straight to the buffet table eyeing up all of the food I could eat without being sick.

I can't remember the last time I have eaten something good, all I seem to have these days are fruit or cereal bars because I was just so busy and sometimes too depressed to eat.

Before I could reach the table I felt someone grip my hand before pulling me back into a hard chest, the smell of cigarettes and pinewood surrounding me. Their large hand made its way around my waist whilst his other took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers together. Mine looked tiny compared to his.

My eyes finally trailed up the stranger's body confusingly until I saw the same eyes as my little girl had. 

West Shaw. My ex. My daughter's father. The man who had me shot a few hours ago.

The person who I loved so much not so long ago. He used to make me feel safe and warm, now all he did was sickening me. His face just annoyed me.

"Oh great, it's you" I mumbled rolling my eyes, his grip tightened making me wince. He knew where my wound was, so I'm going to have to be careful around him. For now.

"I see the gunshot didn't kill you, what a shame" He commented with a grin.

"Don't sound too disappointed West, I might start to think you don't like me" He pulls my body closer to his not leaving a gap between us before whispering into my ear.

"I miss this, you being in my arms. Feeling every curve of your gorgeous body..."

"Say another word and I won't hesitate to rip your throat out" I threatened.

"A lot meaner than you once were" He chuckled before gripping my hand and spinning me out, my dress twirling around me and then he brought me back in against his body before leading us to dance slowly. Luckily enough I didn't trip over my own feet.

"You haven't seen mean. Now, what do you want so I can get back to the food" I peered over to the buffet table, eyeing the pickles with cheese which I became obsessed with since I was pregnant with Mila. I really hope there's some left when I'm done dancing with this fool.

"I'll get straight to the point then baby girl, I want my daughter" He simply said, looking straight at me with a straight face. This conversation again, I really wish someone would just intervene and take me away from him.

"I told you, I don't have her"

"Well then where is she?"

"Not with me, and never ever with you" I spat. His eyes became cold before gripping onto either side of my waist and lifting me up in the air, I could feel his fingers dig into my wound causing a shooting pain to spread up my back. West placed me back on the floor. Everyone else was oblivious as they were in their own little world.

Where the hell is Jace and Oliver?

"I think you forget that she isn't just yours, she's mine as well and I have the right to see her so tell me where she is"

"Your an idiot, I didn't put you on the birth certificate and she doesn't have your last name so, to be honest, Mila is just my daughter and not yours" I snarled. I felt a cold object against my front but I didn't react, he didn't scare me and if he was smart enough he wouldn't cause a scene in front of all these gang leaders.

Some were looking in our direction but my blue eyes didn't leave him. West started to chuckle darkly before leaning in towards my ear, his lips brushed against my earlobe before giving it a little nip like he used to. My whole body shivered with disgust with the contact.

"I have plenty of people working for me now Hope, who says I won't be able to find her before you do?" He pushed my back closer to him making the gun press against me harshly. "I'll see you in hell" I heard the click of the gun but before he could shoot someone ripped West away from me making him crash to the floor.

"If I see you pull a stunt like that again in my home, I won't think twice about putting a bullet between your eyes. Now get out of my sight." I heard a deep angry voice calmy speak towards West making him leave but not without sending me a deathly glare.

The man who had threatened West turned to face me making me gasp quietly. He was absolutely gorgeous, his body was well built making the outline of his muscles stand out through his shirt. This man had a light stubble which made them ten times more attractive in my opinion. He had dark brown thick hair to match his chocolate brown eyes which resembled Callums.

Even in my heels the stranger still towered over my frame, I could see everyone staring at us but that was until he shot them all a glare making them walk away or look a different direction.

"You must be Hope Carter, my names Xavier King the mafia leader of the golden triad" He spoke before offering his hand.

"You owe me a dance"

_________________________________________

Xaviers Pov.

This woman that stood before me was absolutely breathtaking. Her dark brown hair fell down her naked back in perfect curls, her bright blue eyes were captivating instantly making you fall head over heels for her. 

Hope had a perfect figure, her collar bones were visible making them look very tempting to kiss but I had to restrain myself. We do have things to discuss and if I was to kiss her, there's no way in hell I would be able to stop after tasting her. I'm a gentleman, I don't force girls into sex. they beg for me but she already seemed different from the rest of the women who have been in my life.

I can see why West and Mason were obsessed with her. Even my younger brother had slight feelings for her but he was a manwhore, all he wanted was to get into her pants which I don't blame him for but there is more to a woman then just using for their own personal needs.

When I noticed her on the dance floor in the black dress I had given to her as a gift I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Whatever my men were saying to me at the time I completely blacked, just watching glide across the floor in that pricks arms.

I was about to leave the room to look for my second in command when I noticed West pull out a gun and pressed it against Hope's front making my blood boil. As he was whispering something in her ear I walked forward and that's when I heard the click of the gun.

Hope didn't flinch. Now I can see why she's the leader of the Head Hunters. Very brave girl.

I knew he was going to shoot because he was that stupid and didn't care where he was. I've heard about him before moving back to England, how the black spades are ruthless with three leaders. One of them was killed last year causing them to fall but obviously West picked them back up. 

Now he has more people working for him who I'm currently trying to find out who they are.

I gripped onto the back of his blazer and threw him to the ground making everyone turn their heads towards the scene but I didn't take any notice. My eyes glared down at the pathetic excuse of a gang leader who was staring at Hope.

"If I see you pull a stunt like that again in my home, I won't think twice about putting a bullet between your eyes. Now get out of my sight." I threatened, making him leave without a word.

She was staring at me with her blue eyes. I happened to notice her glancing down my body making me smirk, she definitely likes what she sees.

"You must be Hope Carter, my names Xavier King the mafia leader of the golden triad" I raised my hand to take hers.

"You owe me a dance" Without hesitating, she placed her small hand in mine and I gently pulled her towards the dance floor.

I pulled her body against mine, her gentle breaths sending shivers through my body. Her crystal blue eyes pierced through my brown ones as she looked up to me, I love that I'm taller than her even when she is wearing heels.

"I must say you look absolutely stunning in that dress, the person who bought it for you must have impeccable taste" I state making her lips curl up a bit.

"I wouldn't say impeccable" She simply said. I let out a deep chuckle and spin her around bringing her back in closer to me. Many people were dancing around us but right now it felt like it was just us two in the room. What is this weird feeling? I've only just met her.

"How's your daughter?" Her eyes went wide.

"How do you know about her?" I didn't miss the sadness in her voice.

"Let's just say I've heard a lot about you, my brother had a little crush on you"

"You have a brother?" She questioned me.

"Two. I don't mind my youngest one but my older brother is a dick" She giggled. Wow even her laugh is beautiful which matches her perfect smile.

I swing us around before dipping her, forcing her to hold onto me with a tight grip.

"Well, that's not very nice to say about your brother" I brought her back up.

"I'm not a nice man," I said truthfully. Hope raises her brows at my words and we start dancing in sync again like we have done this before.

"So what did you want to speak to me about, I don't think it was about family or how your not a very nice man."

"Your right" I nodded "I need to speak to you about West and your mother" I felt Hopes' leg go low between mine before coming back up making me grin. A classic tango move. 

"Impressive" I began "I didn't take you as a dancer" She smirked before standing up on her tiptoes so to whisper in my ear. "I'm full of surprises" She fell back onto her feet shooting me a wink. 

This girl is something else.

"Tell me what you know about West and my mother" She demanded. I notice a few people looking our way, including West who was glaring at the both of us whispering something to his men about his stupid plan. Which I need to tell Hope about, but not here.

I nudged her foot with mine making her slide into a split that luckily didn't tear her dress then I swiftly pull her back up making her grip onto me so he didn't trip at the sudden dance move.

"Not here, there are many eyes on us right now. It isn't safe." Her eyes quickly looked around the room, a scowl forming on her pretty face. The song finally ended before changing to another. I was still holding onto her before I heard a voice behind us.

"Bambi"

I hope you enjoyed this chapter everyone!

Vote and Comment.

Ciao!X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 413 28
-A MAFIA ROMAMCE- -3rd in the DAYDREAM AWARDS! - ~β€’~ "Elijah!" my sister ran back into the cafΓ© as I finished paying for our order we had, worry was...
639K 13.8K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
31.7K 1.5K 42
Hope's brother was murdered 2 years ago and she's spent all that time trying to track the men down who were responsible. When three new guys start, e...
153K 2.7K 27
Sequel to: The Gang Leader Meats His Mafia Father- In- Law ___________________ You need to read the first story to understand this story :) ________...