Listen, Don't Touch ~BOYXBOY~

By UnicornPoo

He's just another foster kid, with a past like every other orphan you see. Case(y) King just moved in with th... More

Listen, Don't Touch ~BOYXBOY~
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 1
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 2
Listen, DonΚ»t Touch ~ Chapter 3
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 4
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 5
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 6
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 8
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 9
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 10
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 11
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 12
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 13 PART 1
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 13 PART 2
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 14
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 15
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 15 Part 1
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 15 Part 2
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 16
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 17
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 18
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 19
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 20
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 21

Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 7

5.7K 240 99
By UnicornPoo

HEY YA'LL, IMMA MAKE THIS SHORT!!! I LUV YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUCH!!!!! WE REACHED OVER 1,000 READS, OVER 100 VOTES, AND OVER 100 COMMENTS!!!!!! BIG WOOOOOOOP!!!!!

WELL, SHIZZ, THAT'S IT!!! THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER LONG, THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVES YOU GUYS!!! RECAP: CASE IS ABOUT TO DIE. YAY!

ENJOOOOOOOY YOU SEXI PINEAPPLES!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHERE THE HELL WAS I?!

                  I mean, SERIOUSLY, I thought I was running toward Andrew's house, but ended up in the streets...somewhere. I pouted and began stomping down the street. Grr...stupid Alexx. Stupid Shane. This was THEIR entire fault! If they hadn't...ick, licked my cheek, I wouldn't have spat at Andrew, and wouldn't be FREAKING LOST!

                  Well, it was Andrew's fault too! He didn't have to chase me with that face that looked like he wanted to either rape me, or kill me! They were very similar.

                  I think I'm somewhere in town. I wasn't sure. I decided to look for the nearest hobo and ask him for directions, because hobos ALWAYS knew where they were! But then I saw something amazing. It was red, and round, and it tasted delicious, and it made my mouth water when I was hungry because of how healthy it was for you...yup, that's right...

                  "SANTA!"

                  I ran across the street into one of the shops. There were so many plush toys, I could fall back and not die! In the window was a huge ass Santa plushy! I grabbed it and began hugging it to death. Literally, I WANTED TO KILL HIM SO BADLY!!! I HATE SANTA!!!!!! HAH! I TRICKED YOU, DIDN'T I?! I HATE THIS GUY SOOO MUCH! I JUST WANTED TO EAT HIM SO HE'LL NEVER MAKE ANOTHER PRESENT EVER AGAIN!!!!

                  "–freak..." I stopped my hugging and looked toward the back of the store where a girl was giggling. She caught my eye and looked away. What was she saying? I looked closely and WOAH THAT WAS THE GIRL FROM THE YOGURT SHOP! THE ONE TRISTAN DUMPED LIKE *snaps fingers* THAT!

                  I snuck behind the aisle closest to her and looked threw the shelf to see her making a sour face.

                  "You should have seen him," She whispered in annoyance, "He's completely hung up on the kid. His flirting was annoying, but the freak didn't even care. And his hair, god, he was such an attention seeker."

                  "What's his name? The kid he wanted." I looked at the dude she was talking to. WOAH. Why was Logan EVERYWHERE? MAYBE HE WAS A AGENT OF SECRET STUFF! Yup, an ASS. Definitely. *giggles *

                  "Beats me, he kept calling him princess or whatever–"

                  "His name was Case, and he was not an attention seeker, bitch!" I jumped out from behind the shelf and she jumped. "What the hell!" She screamed.

                  "I don't know! Seriously, I have no idea what the hell is wrong with you!" I snapped. I held Santa under one arm and placed a hand on my hip. I may be gay, but I really had no intention of looking like a stereotypical one at the moment. "Okay, listen here whore, my name is Case, and I am NOT a princess, I am NOT a freak, I do NOT like that manwhore, or Santa, and I AM NOT AN ATTENTION SEEKER, YOU SLUTBAG!"

                  She scoffed in disgust and reached out her manicured claws at me. "Freak! Come here–"

                  I ROARED, which needless to say surprised her. THEN I JUMPED ON HER AND BEGAN HITTING THE PEE OUT OF HER WITH SANTA! MAUAHAHAHAHA!!!! EQUALITY! I WAS HAVINNG SO MUCH FUN!!!

                  But then someone locked my arms and pulled me off of the gossip spreading girly leprechaun. "LET ME AT HER!" I screamed and thrashed and kicked.

                  "Stop it!" Logan looked at the girl blankly. "So you're mad that you're Tristan's leftovers? I don't like leftovers. But thank you very much for that unneeded rant. See you at school."

                  "NOOOOO!!! SANTA!!! I WANT TO EAT HIM, NOOOOOOO–"

                  He ripped Santa away from me and tossed it to one of the workers that had come to ask us to leave. He dragged me unwillingly out of the shop and grabbed the back of my collar, pulling me down the street. As soon as we were out of view, he turned and stopped me.

                  "Okay, what the fuck were you thinking? Or is thinking the exact thing you weren't doing?" He demanded.

                  "I have NO idea what you're talking about." I crossed my arms.

                  He flicked my nose. Okay...

                  "Did you just flick my nose?"

                  "Yes."

                  "Why?"

                  "Dogs don't like it when you flick their nose, it seemed a fitting thing to do. Now tell me why the fuck you snapped in the store!"

                  "I did not snap."

                  "Gee, could have fooled me." He glared and breathed deeply. "Whatever. What are you doing here anyway? Where's the other's?"

                  I shrugged. "I have no idea! I was running from death–"

                  "Death?"

                  "Andrew. Caus' I spit my entire yogurt on him when Shane and Alex got horny. So now I'm here!"

                  "Alone?"

                  I nodded eagerly, filling PRETTY DARN PROUD! but he sighed and said, "Come on."

                  "Where are we going?" I asked and ran after him. Damn, why was he so freaking tall?! Rather, why was I so freaking short?!?!

                  "Andrew's house." I noted that he slyly didn't say my house. Growl. I guess he believes I'll be gone soon. We walked in silence other than the times he told me to hurry up. I almost screamed in terror when he asked me, normally, "So you were the guy that girl said Tristan was interested in?"

                  I pouted. "I think so."

                  He nodded curtly. Okay...he looked like he was in deep thought and I had a slight crave to jump on his back and make him pee from fright. But then he blinked and looked at me strangely. "Where's your hat?"

                  .   .   .

                  "HOLY FLAB! WHERE'S MY HAT?!" I screamed and ran my hand through my hair. "DAMN THAT EVIL LEPURCHAUN TRISTAN! FIRST HE TOOK IT, HE STILL HAS IT!! AND THAT FREAKING NICKNAME 'PRINCESS', I MEAN REALLY, DOES NO ONE GET I AM A GUY AND I WILL NEVER, EVER BE AN ATTENTION-SEEKING GIRL?! THEN ALEX AND SHANE LICKED ME AND * shiver * GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD?!?! WHY CAN'T–"

                  "Shut up!" Logan reached behind me and pulled the hood of my hoodie (duh!) over my head. O hey, why didn't I think of that? "Jeez, you're annoying! Why are you so hung up about people thinking you're a girl?"

                  "Because I'm not!" I kicked a wall and it hurt, so I jumped up and down and cursed.

                  "It doesn't really matter."

                  "But it DOES. It's so annoying! People think I'm looking for attention by making my hair like this and saying I wear contacts! I'M NOT!"

                  "Then dye your hair already!" He shouted and I crossed my arms. I looked away as we stopped at a stoplight. "I can't." I muttered.

                  He probably thinks I'm bi-polar or something because of how fast I changed my attitude. He glanced at me through his peripherals. "Why not?"

                  "I just can't!" I snapped and stomped across the street when the sign said go.

                  "Yeesh, someone's on her period." I felt every part of my face twitch.

                  I stomped so hard my feet began to hurt after we walked one block. WOW, how far did I run?! Oh whatever.

                  "Any other question's that are going to annoy me??" I asked in irritation. He stayed silent. YEAH! DATS RIGHT, STAY SILENT WHITE BO– wait, I'm a white boy–

                  "One more actually, when are you leaving?"

                  "You know what? I CAN FIND THE WAY BACK ON MY OWN!" I stomped on his foot and took off down the streets. He shouted at me but I flipped him off and skipped around the corner and down the street. Psh, so what if it got dark? I was nocturnal! I can see perfectly–

                  "OW!" I screamed and rubbed my head. Did...did I just run into a pole? Wait, no, I think it's a...truck...no I got it! A building! NO! I KNOW! IT WAS A SANT'S EVIL GIANT TWIN THAT HAS COME FOR REVENGE!

                  "You okay girly?" I glared at the shadow of a man coming toward me.

                  No shizz, I'm awesome! I only ran into a building and am completely lost! "Fine!" I laughed nervously as he walked closer. When he drunkenly asked, "You sure beautiful?" and reached toward me, I sprinted away. Great, now where the hell was I?!

                  I felt him grab my arms and shove me against the building. OH MAH GAHD IM GETTING MOBBED!! Wait, WHY THE HELL IS HE PATTING ME DOWN?!  I SWEAR I M BROKE! I–

                  The men stopped at my jacket and began forcefully taking it off. That's about when I realized what was going on.

                  "FUCK! GET OFF OF ME! I AM A GUY! GET! OOOFFFF!!!!!" I screamed. Usually, at this point the main character would get a random, AMAZING burst of strength and fend themselves off, but APPARENTLY I WASN'T THE MAIN CHARACTER!

                  Instead, the dude grabbed my face and forced his lips on mine. My screams became muffled and I tried scratching him but he caught my ams as he yanked my shirt over my head. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY–

                  He pressed me against the wall so hard his manhood pressed against mine, and let me tell you, it was the most disgusting experience I've ever had.

                  He lips only left mine for a second to bite my neck so hard I could feel the skin break and I breathed sharply. "HELP!" I screamed. "SOMEONE–"

                 He slapped me hard, making my vision blurry, and held me up by my hair as he licked my bare chest. I finally kneed him in the groin and slid to the ground, breathing hard. The man towered over me and grabbed my arms and pushed himself against me again. "–HELP!" I screamed so high I knew I sounded like a girl who just woke up.

                  Just as he unbuttoned my pants and had his hand tracing my hip, he was ripped away and tossed across the alley. Great, he probably has friends! I curled up into a ball and prepared to scream but the person didn't come at me. He grabbed the pedophile again and punched him square in the jaw with so much force, I heard a crack. The man was knocked out cold and the guy who did it turned so the little light bounced off his face.

                  He didn't say anything. But his eyes held the emotions of pity, disgust, and guilt. He reached for me and I pushed myself further against the building. "D-don't...hurt..."

                  He ignored me and grabbed my big jacket and bundled me up as he picked me up bridal style and walked quickly away. In a few minutes, the surroundings became familiar and I realized we were almost home. I curled tighter into myself because of how disgusted I felt, once again.

                  "What happened?!" I hear Andrew's voice shout at us.

                  "He's fine." He said, even though I could clearly see he was unsure. He set me down and wobbly knees. I pulled my jacket around me tighter.

                  "Thanks, Logan." I whispered and looked at my feet with a face void of emotion. "Can you do me a favor?"

                  He stared at me and waited, I took it as a yes. I heard Andrew coming closer so before he could hear, I whispered so quietly only he could here, "Don't tell anyone."

                  Andrew reached us and immediately bombarded me and Logan with questions. He looked mad yet worried and moved the jacket so he could check me for injuries. I flinched and pulled it tight around my small body.

                  "I'm fine!" I smiled easily and laughed. "You're so weird. I'm going to my room. BYE LOGI!"

                  Logan stared at me and didn't say anything. I can tell he didn't believe me one bit, and it made my smile falter. But I turned and walked toward the house and as soon as I entered, ran to my room and took a shower to rid myself of the disgusting feel.

                  Andrew came in a minute after and curled up in bed  next t me. "What happened?" He asked with a frown.

                  I smiled. "Nothing silly! Did you know I could run that fast?! It must have been the yogurt, EVEN SANTA COULDN'T CATCH ME!! But now I'm as tired as his elves after being whipped all day so if you don't mind..." I kicked him off the bed and he muttered some very bad profanity. He tossed me something...MY HAT! "I saw him and took it back. Sorry, for chasing you in the first place. Night Case."

                  I smiled and let it fall when he left. Yeesh.

                  After ten minutes of trying to fall asleep, I got up and grabbed my guitar case. HAHAHAHAHA! Case opened his guitar CASE!!! HAHAHAHAHA!...yup I'm not tired at all.

                  I traced the strings with my finger and felt my eyes water a little. I propped it up and sat against the headboard of my bed. I sighed.

                  I almost got raped today.

                  I should SERIOUSLY stop joking about that.

                  But the thought had me breaking down and I clutched the guitar tightly before lightly dragging my finger across the strings. I closed my eyes and started singing to Talking to the Moon by Bruno Mars. (A/N SONG ON THE SIDE!) Old song, whatever. I was mentally off right now and music was literally the only way to get it out.

                  ...At night when the stars light up my room

                  I sit by myself

                  Talking to the Moon

                  Try to get to You

                  In hopes you're on the other side Talking to me too

                  Or am I a fool

                  who sits alone

                  Talking to the moon...

                  I felt my eyes tear up and relaxed myself as I came to the ending. I know you're somewhere out there...Somewhere far away...

                  Suddenly my bedroom door slammed open and Andrew stared at me in shock. "I thought you said you couldn't play." He looked at me closely. "That was...amazing...Case, you have to join the band!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 17 15
everyone is scared of joshua dun. enter tyler, who can't understand what's all that scary about him. - - - - - in which tyler's the new kid who's pas...
21.8K 978 24
πŸŒˆγ€π’Άπ“ƒ 𝓂𝓂 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“ˆπ“‰π‘œπ“‡π“Žγ€‘ Andrew Parker's life has always felt like a series of tough breaks. Growing up in the remote stretches of Alaska, h...
1.5K 110 10
~*~*~*~ This ones for you Sophie (@Musical_Skull) ~*~*~*~ "January had and forever will be my most hated month..." When Jack collapses during his ban...
14.1K 821 27
Jack never liked highschool, but that's mostly because of Alex Gaskarth. Highschool AU [Completed]