Eye for an Eye

By AutumnLeighxo

{Sequel to The Deal} Hope is back with vengeance. Every single person who had the audacity to threaten her a... More

Chapter 1: Unexpected Return.
Chapter 2: He's The Spy.
Chapter 3. Lip Biting.
Chapter 4: We Are Not Killing Him... Yet.
Chapter 5: The Phone Call.
Chapter 6: Mafia.
Chapter 7: I'm Going To Miss You So Much Baby Girl.
Chapter 8: Breakups & Rebound Sex.
Chapter 9: Cut A Bitch.
Chapter 10: I Won't Hesitate To Break Your Fingers.
Chapter 11: Satisfying My Needs.
Chapter 13: The Mafia Ball.
Chapter 14: The shooting.
Chapter 15: Happy Memory.
Chapter 16: The proposal.
Chapter 17: My sister.
Chapter 18: No, I'm much worse.
Chapter 19: The Truth.
Chapter 20: Jace Porter.
Chapter 21: Time to say goodbye.
Chapter 22: Moving On.
Chapter 23: Siblings
Chapter 24: I'm Fucked In The Head
Chapter 25: Surrounded By Idiots
Chapter 26: Oops
Chapter 27: I Don't Deserve You
Chapter 28: My Idiots In Shining Armour
Chapter 29: They've got her.
Chapter 30: I see you.
Chapter 31: Let The Darkness In.
Chapter 32: Surprises
Chapter 33: I Know How You Think
Chapter 34: Feelings
Chapter 35: Never Have I Ever
Chapter 36: Morning Shenanigans
Chapter 36: Remembering
Chapter 37: Broken
He's The Damon To Your Elena
Chapter 39: All Revealed
Chapter 40: The Huntress
Chapter 41: I'm Afraid Of Falling
Chapter 42: Mrs King
Chapter 43: War
Chapter 44: Breaking Promises
Chapter 45: Green Eyes
Chapter 45: Loss
Chapter 46: Heartache
Chapter 47: Never Ending

Chapter 12: My Locket.

265 17 3
By AutumnLeighxo

After having a long shower to make sure I don't smell like I've just had sex, I asked Jace if he could bandage up my back so my wound couldn't open up. I wasn't nervous that in the next hour I will be meeting the mafia leader of the golden triad.  Who had specifically asked for a dance and wanted to discuss something which I'm still intrigued by.

I felt a little off because I knew Ashton was going to be there, and also West who had me shot just a few hours ago.

"Hola amor" (Hello Love)

I just finished doing my hair and makeup when Jace had entered my room looking handsome as ever in his deep grey suit and black tie.

"Well don't you clean up well Porter" I gave him a playful wink which he just chuckled at before gesturing for me to turn around so he could clean up my wound and bandage it. I was only wearing my matching white lace underwear set and a silk dressing gown.

I turned around letting my dressing gown slip down my body till it reached my hips just below the wound, the cold air hitting my tanned skin making me such in a breath. His touch was gentle against my back, but he didn't make a single move on me, which is one of the reasons why I asked him to do it instead of Oliver.

If I had asked him to do it, we would probably be back in my bed doing very inappropriate things to each other and not getting ready.

Jace respects women. Part of him doesn't want to make a move just in case I reject him after he betrayed us.

Although I do understand why he did it. If I was put into that situation I would do the same to protect my family which is my I forgave him and he needs to know that.

"Jace" 

"Sorry did I hurt you?" He spun me around to see if he had hurt me which was adorable.

"No, no I'm fine don't worry, I didn't even feel it" I lied, I didn't want him to worry anymore because I was currently in a lot of pain but he doesn't need to know that.

"I just wanted to tell you I appreciate you being here with me and just to remind you that I forgive you. I'm not an idiot Jace, I see the way you look at me. You made a mistake but all you were trying to do was protect your family and I respect that, so stop beating yourself up about it" His green eyes were looking into my blue ones with so much happiness.

I gripped his shirt and pulled him in for a hug, his giant muscly arms wrapping around my small frame making me feel warm and safe. I felt his stubbled chin rest on my head, his hand ran up and down my back sending goosebumps across my skin.

That's when I realized all I had on was my underwear but he didn't once let his eyes wander down my body, they were stuck on my face. He was such a gentleman, totally different from the rest.

Jace took a step back glancing down at me with a small smile, "I will leave you to put your dress on, the plane will be landing soon"

"Oh, and I put some tablets on the side to help with the pain for tonight. I think you will need it" And with that, he left me to get changed.

How on earth did he know about that?

The dress that I was given was simple but beautiful and hugged every curve making me look even better. It was low cut showing off my bare chest which I decorated it with the necklace that was given to me by Mila. The necklace was a silver locket, a green gemstone lay in the centre representing her birthstone. Inside is a picture of us both on the day she was born.

This necklace is the only thing I have left of her, apart from the pictures on my phone, everything else went with her. I felt closer to her when I wore this. This necklace is one of my favourite gifts just because it came from my little girl.

I will cherish it forever.

I held it in my hand against my chest, it hurt me every single day because my daughter who should be with her mother isn't here. Mila is my heart and soul which seems to be breaking away as the days go by turning me into someone I may not recognize in the future.

The black fabric was tight against my body and flowed down loosely from under my bum. This was probably the girliest I have ever looked but I couldn't back out now, it was time to meet everyone.

Taking a deep breath I took one last look in the mirror before heading out of my room to see Oliver and Jace discussing something. They both finally noticed me and immediately stopped talking to take a look at me.

Oliver's eyes were roaming my body instantly glazing over with lust, sometimes they would linger on my chest area as its more exposed than usual. Jace just smiled, his gaze only on my face which made me blush. Oh my god, no one has made me blush like this in forever.

"Miss Carter, we have arrived at our destination. Your limo is outside waiting for you" One of my guards told me so I nodded with a thank you.

"Do you boys have your guns?" Both of them nodded with a smirk before following me out of the plane towards our ride.

It was already dark, the moon and stars shining away in the sky. As we all sat down in the limo I turned my attention to Oliver who was already helping himself to a drink. 

So typical of him, can't wait won't wait.

"Do not start a fight tonight Oliver, especially with West who will definitely be there. He won't miss an opportunity like this" He scoffed.

"I can control myself Hope" Oliver takes a sip of his drink before smirking at me.

"No you can't Oliver, this is why I am warning you now. Do not fuck this up" We both know he has a very bad temper but he never admits it. Most of the time I don't mind because it comes in handy with this business but not when we are attending a mafia ball.

"As long as West and Ashton keep their hands to themselves then we won't have a problem tonight" He warned before glancing out of the window, telling me he is done with this conversation. I sat back in my seat waiting to arrive until I felt my phone buzz next to me.

An unknown number.

"Hello"

"I heard you're finally back in England," The deep voice said.

"Who is this?"

"I'm hurt that you don't recognize my voice, I heard you have been looking for me"

"Noah?"

"The one and only" I can only imagine the grin that was plastered on his face right now.

"How did you get my number?"

"That's not important right now. I know you're on your way to the ball, everyone will be there including your lovely ex and baby daddy"

"Don't remind me, wait how are you even alive after going against Ashton over a year ago?"

"I'm not that easy to kill but we will talk more tomorrow. I will send you a text on where to meet me. Just no matter what you do, don't trust West" Then the line cut off. I wouldn't trust West anyway even if he was the last person on this planet.

"Who was that?" Jace asked me with concern.

"Just Noah, that's not important right now. I will be meeting him tomorrow..." Oliver was about to cut in before I pointed my finger at him.

"Alone" I warned making him growl under his breath and storming out of the car as soon as it stopped. Jace slid across the seat elegantly to step out of the car, his hand shooting out towards me to help me out of the limo. 

He pulled me out gently and closed the door behind us.

"Are you ready for this?" I watched as lots of men with women beside them walking into the massive mansion. Some held deadly looks on their faces, as others looked very cocky because they were powerful. 

I looked up at Jace and wrapped my arm around his ready for him to lead me into the ball, Oliver had already left us. He's probably already found someone to suck faces with.

"Let's do this"

Feels good to upload a new chapter. I hope you're all ready for the next one, which I am writing right now. I hope you enjoyed this one.

Vote and Comment.

Ciao!X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 656 33
"I could kill you," he grins holding the gun to my temple. "I wouldn't be scared," I reminded him. He trails the gun under my chin lifting it, allowi...
2K 88 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
5.1K 414 28
-A MAFIA ROMAMCE- -3rd in the DAYDREAM AWARDS! - ~•~ "Elijah!" my sister ran back into the café as I finished paying for our order we had, worry was...
641K 13.8K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...