This Isn't Easy {Klance Omega...

Bởi soki_kun

Sequel to I'm Not Easy {Klance Omegaverse/ HS AU} After a very shocking development in their just seemingly s... Xem Thêm

Announcement
Alpha Mode
History Repeats Itself
Answers
The Job
Bipolar
There For You
Brave
The Talk
Double Trouble
Temperamental
Sorry
Obedient
Paranoid?
Prom Night
Prom Night 2.0
Q&A
Babysitting
Promoted
Free
Now and Forever
Targeted
Lucky
Lean On Me
Body Issues
Needs
Vulnerable
The Vacation
The Vacation 2.0
Eighteen
Punishment
Excitement
Revealed
Settling In
Apart
Worse
Together
Stress Relief
Over
Perfect
First
Long Overdue
Absent
Eager
Soon?
Strong
No
Old Habits
Easier
Closer
Before the Storm
The Deal
Finished
Setting the Date
Almost There
Forever and Always
Epilogue

Popular

10.7K 359 437
Bởi soki_kun

(( This chapter bounces around a lot. But I hope you all like it anyways. I figured people would want the tea on Shallura and Ronny and Sasha sooo here you go. In the parts covering Ronny and Sasha, I included some OC's. But they're pretty much just characters based off of people from my school that I either love, or really don't like.

P.S., there is a bit of Klance smut in this chapter, but it's not the main focus.

P.P.S., I feel bad for Keith's ass lmao.))

Ronny climbed inside of the car, checking over her shoulder to make sure nobody had gotten a glimpse of her leaving the house. She was in the clear.

In the back seat, Sasha was waiting with open arms.

" I thought maybe your parents said no." The alpha smiled.

Veronica shifted uncomfortably. Well. How could they have said no when she hadn't even asked?

" Heh." She laughed a little, not even lying while finding her place next to Sasha and leaning on her shoulder.

" About time you showed up." Someone said from the driver's seat.

Ronny rolled her eyes. These were the lovely people that Sasha chose to hangout with, and maybe that was one of the disadvantages of dating a popular girl.

" Back off, Ryan." Sasha sassily responded. " She was just busy with her makeup... which looks amazing, by the way." She fondly looked her much tinier girlfriend over. Coming from Sasha, that was quite the compliment. " We have to start driving."

" Yeah, Ryan." Another boy chimed in from the backseat. His name was Zak, and he was honestly one of the only popular guys that didn't make Ronny uncomfortable.

Veronica just hoped that nobody in her house would hear the engine as the car roared off. Her parents would've killed her if they found out she was sneaking out for a party. Especially when they didn't know the people well.

...

Allura smiled while politely greeting the secretaries at the front of the Garrison. She'd come to know their names and faces after visiting Shiro at his work so much. She had a couple coffees with her, knowing that Shiro had a late night ahead of him. He could probably use the caffeine, and not the shitty kind from work. Starbucks was ten times better than that stuff.

She walked through the hallways, observing the cubicles in the front part of the building. But once she continued on, she passed the lab area. The glass allowed her to see inside, watch the people conducting sensitive chemical experiments in hazmat suits.

At the end of the hall, she took a left and began making her way toward Shiro's office, which was located at the far side. It was much larger than the other offices, and it made her proud just to see what he'd made of himself.

Once she was before the door, she turned the handle on it. Or at least she tried to. It was locked, and upon further inspection, the lights were off as well.

" What the hell?" Allura asked herself. She checked her phone, looking to see if there were any missed messages from Shiro. None.

She decided she should call him and figure out what was happening.

" Hello?" Shiro picked up on the other end. There were clanking noises in the background, as well as constant chatter.

" Shiro?" Allura questioned.

" What's up?" He said.

" I could ask you the same thing. I'm at your office. Where are you?" She casually asked. Allura was by no means interrogating him. She trusted Shiro. She did.

" Oh, sorry! I forget to tell you. Adam and I went out to pick up some coffee." Shiro remembered.

" Why couldn't you just send him? He's your assistant. Isn't that literally his job?" She sighed a little.

" Well... I was feeling kind of cooped up after working all day. I figured I needed some fresh air." Shiro explained.

" I brought you coffee... but I guess if you're not here..." Allura trailed off.

" Sorry. I didn't think to tell you."

" It's fine. Whatever." Allura began walking back the way she'd came.

" Wait- are you mad?" Shiro tried to ask.

" No. Just tell me next time." She answered before hanging up and shaking her head while pacing forward.

Shiro looked down at his phone and made a tiny face.

" Everything okay?" Adam asked him, taking a sip from his coffee.

Shiro took a second to process if she was actually angry with him. Hell if he knew. Females were confusing creatures.

" Yeah." He said. " Everything is fine."

...

" You said everyone else is meeting us there?" Ronny asked Sasha, holding her hand from the side. Her black painted nails somehow still contrasted with Sasha's pink ones.

" Yeah." Sasha replied. " I bet Ryan is happy about Savvy going~" She teased.

" Oh hush. She's hot. Can you blame me?" Ryan laughed.

Zak opened his mouth to say something, but he was cut off.

" And no, you don't get to comment. You're too gay to have an opinion." Ryan looked at him with an arched brow.

" I'm not gay! For the last time!" Zak insisted.

Everyone deadpanned.

" I beg to differ." Sasha had a quirky smile tugging at her lips. " You have to be bi or something. Seriously. I'm gay enough to spot it."

Ronny didn't know if it was her place to comment. After all, omegas' opinions weren't always valid to male alphas. It sucked and everything, but she often didn't risk it. She couldn't be told off if she stayed silent. Even with her alpha there, she didn't feel comfortable with that.

Not that Zak seemed like a bad guy or anything. Veronica just didn't know all the popular people very well.

Once they'd driven to the house, Ronny could already feel the headache forming from the loud rap music that was blaring from inside it. The popular kids didn't listen to emo music? Go figure.

" Finally." Sasha groaned. " Come on, let's head in."

Ronny stayed in the car, lagging behind her girlfriend, who was already out.

" Hey... you good?" The alpha asked her, brushing Ronny's bangs from her face. And the omega only gulped, not knowing what to expect. She'd never been to a party before. Lance had always advised her against going to them unless he was there to watch her.

" Yeah." She answered, ignoring the bad feeling she had. It must've just been anxiety, or so she told herself.

Ronny took Sasha's hand as she was helped out of the car.

The house seemed way bigger than almost any other Veronica had seen before. It wasn't a mansion or anything that humongous. But it was still sizeable, and whoever owned it clearly had a fair amount of cash at their disposal.

The lights were on as they strolled in, and that part was unexpected.

" Whose house did you say this was?" Ronny asked while Sasha continued to hold her hand.

" I think this is Quinn's." Sasha shrugged, not paying much mind to it.

" Yeah. It is." Zak said from behind them.

" You would know." Ryan remarked.

" Gay." Sasha bluntly announced.

" I'm not gay!" Zak whined.

Ronny just continued surveying her surroundings, seeing people from her grade, and even a few graduated seniors from Lance's class. The rooms were dense with people, packed to their capacity.

This was going to be a long night.

...

Keith could barely take it anymore. This was supposed to be a break, but it was hardly one at all. They needed time to rest, but Lance's rut didn't just stop whenever he wanted it to. It was eating away at him, and he could barely limit himself.

" A couple more minutes." Keith mumbled, exhausted from the over stimulation. He was under Lance, laying on his side. But the alpha was kissing him from behind, finding that spooning wasn't enough to satisfy him. Not by a longshot.

" Please... " Lance begged him, whimpering loudly in the smaller boy's ear while planting gentle kisses at his neck. " I can't wait anymore."

They were both naked, and that made it ten times harder for Lance to restrain himself. Keith's hole was right there, pretty much taunting him just by existing.

Keith couldn't count how many times Lance had fucked him over the past couple days. He'd lost track after the tenth time. Or was it the fifteenth? He couldn't remember.

Lance's rut was rather aggressive. It seemed like it would only cease for a short time after he knotted. But in the time following his release, it didn't take long before he was hard again and right back where he started.

" Babeee..." Keith whined.

The omega was sore, overstimulated, out of cum. His past orgasms had been dry, but yet strong. He got a couple over the course of everytime Lance bred him. Once from the sheer thrusting, but a second time after his knot expanded.

Lance couldn't control it. The drive was endless.

" I need you." Lance yelped, feeling more cramping in his abdominal region. His length was also hard, and Keith could feel it prodding on his back. It twitched every once in a while, silently begging him for attention.

Ruts were so much easier when Keith's heat fell on the same schedule. But pregnant omegas didn't get them, so he was out of luck there.

Keith sighed, knowing that he would have to get through it. Lance was his alpha, and it was his job to help him through rut. Even if it got old after a while. Only one day was left. He'd made it past the midway point.

" Come here." He rolled over, pressing his lips to Lance's and pulling him close. " Make it quick..." Keith mumbled on his lips. " I'm gonna need to shower again."

" Thank you." Lance gratefully said. " I know you're probably tired."

" Ya think?" Keith sarcastically murmured. His voice was scratchy from all the moaning he'd been doing recently. If he talked above the volume of a whisper, it was painfully obvious that his voice had been pulverized out of him. But it hadn't been obliterated nearly as severely as his lower half had.

Lance didn't have to prep Keith before he slid into him for what seemed like the millionth time. He'd rolled the omega onto his back so he was able to look down at him, make eye contact with him.

Neither of them had the energy to do much. Lance didn't call Keith names like the omega liked, nor did Keith even attempt to bring Lance's kinky side out. The smaller boy especially was exhausted, barely able to handle being fucked anymore.

Keith clutched the sheets and squeezed his eyes shut as Lance moved more over him, pressing his length all the way in.

" I love you so much..." Lance moaned, leaning down and kissing Keith gratefully. His omega didn't have to do this. Yet there he was, taking it over and over just so he wouldn't have to see Lance in pain.

Keith whimpered into the contact, wanting Lance to hurry up and knot him again. At least during heats his sex drive didn't drop. This was about the only time Keith wished that he could have a heat. That way he could keep up with Lance.

" Thank you." Lance huskily whispered, kissing Keith's neck while slowly swinging his hips.

There they went again.

...

At some point during the night, Sasha had gone to mingle with a couple people. Ronny was standing in the corner of the room awkwardly, not sure what to do. Sasha's friends weren't exactly the most interesting people. They constantly gossiped about girls in their grade, talked about Lululemon and other clothing stores. It made her wonder how Sasha could even be friends with them. She wasn't like them, or at least it didn't seem like it.

Veronica had never enjoyed socializing with the popular crowd. They always seemed to judge her for her choice in clothing, or how she styled her hair, or how she did her makeup. It was all too emo for them. Or maybe they were just salty because she was better at winged eyeliner than them.

She decided she might go and get something to drink, but when she found the kitchen, the liquor cabinet had been pretty much ransacked. Not that she wanted alcohol. It was just hard not to notice as she responsibly grabbed a bottle of water.

Great. So she was now at a party with a bunch of underage drinking going on. Lance had warned her about these sorts of things. Alphas did some fairly impulsive things while sober, but drunk ones could be ten times worse.

Veronica wasn't very happy that she was involved with this, made guilty by association. Mamá would've been getting the chancla ready right that second if she found out.

" Sash..." Ronny approached her girlfriend in the middle. She was relieved when she saw the alpha holding water as well, not smelling like a bottle of booze.

" Hey, Ron. I was wondering where you went." Sasha opened her arms, letting the omega in and hugging her. The group of girls around her didn't seem to mind.

" Can we get out of here?" Ronny mumbled, leaning her head on Sasha's chest.

" Already?" Sasha asked, wondering why she'd want to.

" Yeah..." Ronny answered quietly. " All these drunk people are weirding me out."

Sasha was used to her friends drinking. It was sad considering that they weren't very old. But her friends had been into stuff like that since eighth grade.

" Well... Ryan is our ride home." The alpha said. " He usually stays out pretty late."

Veronica continued looking up at her, wanting her to figure something out. Screw parties. She liked cuddling and Netflix way better. She didn't have to worry about getting a headache from the music, nor avoiding drunk alphas, nor getting in trouble with her mom. Popular people could do this all they wanted, but she wasn't into it.

" We could go chill in the yard until he's ready?" She suggested. But then Ronny thought of it.

" I could call my brother." The omega said, checking her phone and seeing that it was about ten thirty at night. Him and Keith would've been up.

" Would he be okay with driving out here?" Sasha asked.

" Woah woah woah." One of the girls chimed in. Ronny thought her name was Karlie, but she wasn't certain. " You're leaving?"

" Yeah." Sasha arched a brow. " Problem?"

" Lame. Just stay. She can leave if she wants, but don't let her drag you down with her." She gestured to Ronny, while at the same time gulping back something alcoholic from her red Solo cup.

Ronny made a face and Sasha shot the group of girls a warning look. They were betas; they should've known better than to diss an omega like that with an alpha right there. But then again, drinking made people get dumb.

" Ignore them." Sasha affectionately brushed the hair from Ronny's eyes, trying to shake it off.

Ronny had a small smile while Sasha held her from the side, walking away from the situation and leading her through the people.

...

Keith had gotten out of the shower, and walking hurt so much. He was limping with every delayed step he took. And Lance felt bad while watching him put clothes back on. He couldn't bring himself to ask for more right then, even though he was hard in his pants, ready to cum some more.

Keith had on a sweatshirt, along with some comfy pajama pants. He needed to rest after being Lance's nonstop slam piece for so long.

That was when Lance's phone began ringing. Lance groaned, debating if he should even bother answering. But when he saw that it was his sister, he figured he should.

" Ronny?" He picked up.

" Yeah- Lance, you can't tell mom." Veronica spoke fast from the other end. " I-"

" What did you do?" Lance asked, sitting up and cringing as he did so. His whole body was so stiff, and still covered in sweat.

" I snuck out to a party with Sasha and people are drinking and we don't have a ride home and-"

" Ronny! Are you nuts?! Mamá is going to go apeshit on you if she finds out!" Lance exclaimed, letting his blue eyes widen.

" What's happening?" Keith questioned.

When he didn't get an answer, the omega crawled onto the bed, and Lance put it on speaker for him to hear.

" Wait, you snuck out?!" Sasha sounded horrified.

" Doesn't matter." Veronica muttered. " Just- ugh. Lance, can you take grandma's car and come get us?"

" Lance is on his rut." Keith said, not as mad as he should've been. " I'll take Shiro's van and grab you both, okay?" He offered.

" Keith! No!" Lance said under his breath. " I don't want you going anywhere alone."

Was he forgetting that someone was trying to kill one of them?

" Great, thanks." Ronny said. " I'll text you the address. And, Lance, if you rat me out, I'll end you."

The line went dead before Keith could change his mind.

" We can't just leave them over there. And your parents are at work. They'd be even more pissed at her if we called them now." Keith justified.

" What if someone runs you off the road?" Lance wiped some sweat from his forehead.

" I'll ask Shiro to come with me if it makes you feel better." The omega stood back from the bed, and his thighs were trembling from it already. His legs weren't very good for walking around right then, but he could still drive.

" Wait." Lance grabbed his wrist. " Please... be safe... please." He felt like he could've cried already, not wanting to let Keith go. And Lance couldn't even be there to protect him. Alphas weren't supposed to leave their houses during ruts.

" I will be." Keith assured, pressing a kiss to Lance's cheek. " I'll call you and check in."

Damn kids. Keith wasn't mad at her, because he understood the thrill of sneaking out and trying to be rebellious. But he would definitely talk to her once he got to the couple.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

65.6K 1.5K 18
Voldemort wins the war thanks to a change of sides. Andromeda and Nymphadora Tonks changed sides. With their help and knowledge of the order Voldemor...
101K 4.3K 29
Keith lives in a world where love is judged by a simple locket that hangs around humanities neck. Inside contains the picture of their soulmate but t...
10.5K 526 18
Levi who is alone in this world and life, is given a DOLL. Now I'm not talking about a kids Barbie doll either. These DOLLS are full on human sized...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC