π‹πŽπ•π„ π‰πŽππ„π’: π’π„π‘πˆ...

By pettynextdoor

Amber Patrice Riley is a 23 year old straight out of Los Angeles. She shares 5 year old Xiamara ChantaΓ© MoirΓ©... More

Should've Been
Can't Say I Never Loved You
Nothing Real Can Be Threatened
Here I Go Again
I'd Rather Not
Juicy Booty
Do You Remember Who You Were To Me
You Did This
Bad Decisions
Don't Take It Personal
Somebody Else
Colorblind
Burn One
Come Back Home To Me
My Love pt. 1
My Love Pt. 2
Girls Need Love Too
Daddy's Birthday
Sparks Will Fly
Help Her Grow
Intimacy
You Fucking With A Rockstar
Love Drougt
We Ain't Come This Far To Lose
Pretty Bird (Interlude)
I Heard Your Heartbeat
Be Alright
Candlelight
Let's Get Married
That's How You Like It
My Greatest Creation Was You
Epilogue
Sequel Coming Out!!!

Moment 4 Life

1.8K 81 12
By pettynextdoor

This very moment I bring
Put it on everything that I will retire with the ring,
And I will retire with the crown, yes!
No I'm not lucky I'm blessed, yes!
Clap for the heavyweight champ, me!
But I couldn't do it all alone, we!
Young Money raised me, grew up out in Baisley
Southside Jamaica, Queens and it's crazy
'Cause I'm still hood, Hollywood couldn't change me
Shout out to my haters, sorry that you couldn't phase me
Ain't being cocky we just vindicated, best believe that when were done
This moment will be syndicated, I don't know, this night just remind me of
Everything that they deprived me of
Put ya drinks up,
It's a celebration every time we link up
We done did everything they can think of
Greatness is what we on the brink of
I wish that I could have this moment for life, for life, for life
'Cause in this moment I just feel so alive, alive, alive
I wish that I could have this moment for life, for life, for life
This is my moment I just feel so alive, alive, alive
Amber's P.O.V.

My album release party is officially here!! I'm nervous and excited asf. I have been waiting on this day my whole life. I've had plenty of setbacks, but this is definitely a MAJOR comeback. I'm the daughter of a musical legend. This music shit is in my genes and it's finally time for the world to hear my voice.

All my friends and family are all here tonight to help me celebrate this great moment. They were just waiting on my grand entrance. I squeezed Xiamarion's hand as we pulled up to the club. It was packed out already.

"Breathe babe. This your night okay. You've been working so hard and you deserve this. And besides, you look sexy asf." He put his forehead against mines.

"Thank you for believing in me."

"I wouldn't be where I'm at in my career if it wasn't for you pushing and supporting me all these years. Tonight, it's your turn. Make me proud baby." He kissed me.

I fixed my hair and clothes, then put a big ass smile on my face as the driver came and opened our doors. There was people everywhere as I made my way to the carpet to take pictures and do mini interviews. Even some of Xiamarion's fans were here, which I didn't mind at all. More press for me I guess.

I instantly started feeling like THAT BITCH as me and Xiamarion walked up hand in hand. He stood of to the side while I did my thing; signing autographs, taking pictures, etc. Then we made our way inside and it was my moment, the actual listening. But first, I had to give a big speech first. It was nerve racking because there were some really big artists here.

"Wow, there's so many people hear tonight! Before we start the actual listening I just wanna give a huge shoutout and thanks to my team that helped with this project. My producer J.Reid and all the engineers that stayed in the studio with me every single day and night. This has been long overdue now. I have to thank my amazing family for always believing in me and supporting me through all of this. All my fans for being patient with me. And God, because without him, I don't even know where I'd be.

This album is called Love Jones because it reflects off of my own relationship and all the crazy things that me and the love of my life have been through over the years. It's an emotional roller coaster. Future, baby I love you so much, you mean the world to me. So let's get party started! I hope you guys enjoy!"

The first track Should've Been played and I just sat back watching everyone's reactions, which was nerve racking. But they seemed to be enjoying it so far. I had a few drinks, danced, sang, took pictures and mingled with everyone. People kept coming up to me congratulating me and telling how they loved the album. I was happy and enjoying MY night. August was even here. I mean, he is featured on the album, but I just hope him and Xiamarion do not cross paths tonight.

Amber's Tracklist

"Bitch I know you see August fine ass over there staring at you." Tae came up to me with Ashley and Jordan right behind him.

"Tae please don't, not tonight. You know why he's here. To support, that's all."

"So stop tryna make shit bigger than what it is. Ole messy ass." Jordan hit him upside his head.

"I wasn't being messy. And don't be putting your hands on me hoe. Now, where's your shadow?"

"He's somewhere running his mouth. I'm surprised you ain't tryna hoe tonight."

"Only cause this night is about you, so I'm refraining from acting out."

"Awww, you have a heart sometimes."

"Cause I love you. And congrats bitch. You FAMOUS famous now."

"Bitch bye. You play all day." I laughed shaking my head.

"Next time I'm heartbroken, I know who's album I'ma be bumping to."

"Or you could just be in love with somebody."

"Oh shit, Amber he's coming over here now." Ashley nudged me.

"What, no! If Xiamarion even sees me talking to him, he's gonna flip."

"Too late."

I turned around and he was standing right there. I scanned the room for moment to see where Xiamarion was. Luckily, he was chatting it up with Drake and Kevin. I didn't want him getting the wrong idea if he seen me talking to him. I looked back at August.

"So you just gon stand there and look around or speak?" He said taking his shades off.

"Hey August. Um, thanks for coming tonight. I didn't even think you would be here."

"Well congratulations on the album. I love it already. So how you been?"

"Good. Me and Xiamarion are back together."

"Well I figured that. I'm glad you're happy. That's all you ever deserved to be."

"Are you dating anybody?"

"Nah, not at the moment."

"Well there's alot of cuties here tonight. I'm sure plenty of the girls in here would love to be by your side. Ouuu, what about her? She's pretty. And I think she might be checking you out." I pointed towards this brownskin girl that I caught staring at him.

"Very pretty. Listen, I just came over here to congratulate you, that's all. I'ma go find out who that shawty is."

"Thanks again." I smiled as he walked off.

"So what y'all was over here talking about? I could've really eavesdrop because the music." Ashley stood beside me.

"He was just congratulating me. And I think I might've hooked him up with this real pretty girl. So there's nothing to worry about."

"I wasn't worried, I know you not STUPID stupid. But anyways, I'm really proud of you hoe. I always knew you was star since we were kids."

"Awww thanks Ash. I love you girl."

"Forever and always sissy."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You know I saw you talking to ole boy tonight, right?" Xiamarion said coming into the room. He's pissed too.

Here we go.

"I'm pretty sure everyone seen me. It wasn't like I was tryna sneak and do anything." I looked at him.

He just looked at me a few moments, then sat down on the bed. I got undressed and pulled a t-shirt on.

"Why was he even there if you said y'all don't talk no more?"

"He is featured on the album Xiamarion. And he only came to support. That's all. There was nothing else going on."

"Well you was over there smiling like he had said something else. I'm just confused."

"You really wanna know what he said to me?"  I straddled his lap.

"Yeah, I do."

"Okay, fine. He said missed me and he really just wanted to take me home with him and fuck the shit out of me. And he wants me and him to be together."

"Man, move." He sucked his teeth pushing me off of him.

"That's what you wanted to hear, right? Cause I already told you why he was there."

"Stop fucking with me, Amber. I don't wanna have to hurt this nigga or you." He was serious, so I stopped playing.

"All he said foreal was congratulations and how I was. I told him I'm doing good and that we're in a relationship again. Then, he said he was glad that I'm happy. And I even hooked him up with this girl tonight. So, you can stop being paranoid."

"I'm not paranoid. I just don't trust-"

"Me. Right?" I rolled my eyes.

"I trust you. It's that nigga I don't trust. But if that's all that really happened, then okay. I ain't tripping." He took his shirt off.

"What you mean if, nigga that is what really happened. I don't have no reason to lie, tf."

"I didn't mean it like that baby, chill out. I just didn't know what to think when I seen you taking to him. I mean, at some point you was fucking with this nigga. I thought he was gon try something. And you was all smiles up in his damn face."

"Look, I'm sorry that you felt that way, but I honestly didn't even know he was coming tonight. I would've let you know first or better yet, not even invite him at all. But he was there on good terms, I promise. I don't think he would even try me like that. He knows how I feel about you. And you should know that I love you enough to not even let that happen if he did." I kissed his cheek, wrapping my arms around him from behind.

"I do. Just make sure your lil friend know ain't shit friendly over this way. That's the last time I wanna see y'all talking. I don't give a fuck it's on good terms or not. That nigga don't exist to you no more, understood."

"Alright, done. I'm getting ready to go to sleep." I let him go and laid down, pulling the covers over me. I'm not finna argue with him tonight.

"No kisses? No I love you? Nothing? You must have an attitude now, huh?"

"Goodnight Xiamarion. And I don't have an attitude."

"Whatever man." He left out the room slamming the door.

"Asshole."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

5:30 am

I yawned rolling over as my alarm went off. I had to be in New York for a week for some meetings and shows. My flight was at 7 am. I'm still tired asf from lastnight and all the partying. I looked at Xiamarion while he was still knocked tf out. This nigga sleep through anything. My phone started ringing and it was Ashley. I already knew what she wanted.

"Yes, I'm up. I packed yesterday. And no, I will not be late. You just hurry up and get here so you can fix my hair. Xiamarion is gonna take up to the airport."

"Look at you being a responsible adult. And alright, I'm already on my way. I got you some breakfast too."

"Okay. I'ma hop in the shower real quick. Just wait for me downstairs when you get here." I hung up and  tried wake Xiamarion up.

"Amber why tf you waking me up?" He rubbed his eyes.

"Cause nigga you said you was gon take me and Ashley to the airport. So get your ass up!" I hit him with a pillow.

"Baby give me 5 more minutes."

"Now, Xiamarion. Come get in the shower with me."

"I'll be in there."

I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom. I turned the shower on. As I waited for the water to heat up, I brushed my teeth. Xiamarion finally came in and grabbed his tooth brush. I got undressed and stepped in the shower.

"So we gon talk about lastnight or just be mad at each other until you get back?"

"I'm not mad, Xiamarion. I told you that already. I heard what you said lastnight and I understand why you feel that way. I'd feel the same if it was Chyna thot ass in your face."

"See, I know I wasn't tripping." He shrugged.

"It's just the way you came off that I didn't like. As if I was in the wrong and sounding like you was my daddy."

"I am your daddy." He smirked.

"Well let me rephrase it. I don't appreciate you talking to me like I'm your child. Cause I was really finna cuss you out, but I didn't feel like arguing."

"I'm sorry babe. I was upset." He stepped in the shower with me.

"Mhm, I hear you. Just don't let it happen again. Thanks."

After we finished our shower and got ready, I went downstairs with Ashley. She was sitting in the living room.

"Goodmorning sis!"

"You must've just got some dick or something, huh?" She handed me some coffee and food.

"No, shutup. I'm just happy. Now, fix my hair please."

"I seen Dorian lastnight." She took her curlers out and plugged them up.

"Did you talk to him?"

"Nope. I got man, I don't want him."

"But he wants you. And you know he's psycho. He probably came just to see you. I bet he got a room in his house with pictures of you all over the walls."

"Make me burn you."

"You ain't gon hit my baby, bighead ass." Xiamarion came in.

"Oh, dracula done woke his ass up I see."

"You wish you looked this good. I seen you lil boyfriend lastnight though."

"We was just talking about that. I told her he was stalking her."

"Y'all can both go to hell. And that's not my man. I got whole new nigga."

"We ain't seen him. He ugly or something?"

"Probably so cause it's been like a couple of months that they've been talking or whatever. I don't even know dude name either." I shook my head agreeing.

"His name is Chad. And y'all will meet him when I'm ready for you to meet him. Amber I told you this already."

"Well I'm tired of waiting. Can I at least see a picture? Something to give me hope."

"No."

"Baby, he don't exist duh. Ash, it's cool you don't gotta lie to us. We family." He patted her shoulder. We laughed and she glared at us.

"Keep talking shit nigga. You gon come up missing one day and Amb gon be mad asf."

"Nah, I'll just get a new nigga." I sipped my drink.

"You single. Find somebody else to take you too the airport."

"Babe, I'm playing dang. Crybaby ass."

"Man fuck you." He grabbed his keys walking out.

"Not in front me! I do t wanna see that shit!"

"Girl shutup! Let's go." I got up putting my shoes on.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Y'all acting like y'all ain't gon ever see each other again, damn. Fucking high schoolers." Ashley banged on the window as me and Xiamarion kissed.

"Don't break my window with your hands or breathe. Back up." He let the window down since they were tinted.

"Shutup dracula. Come on before we miss our flight."

"You always gotta be mad and hating." We got out the car and he grabbed our suitcases.

"I ain't mad and there ain't shit to hate on so."

We went inside and found where we were supposed to be to board our plane. We still had a little time to wait.

"Baby don't forget to call me when you get there okay."

"I know babe, I won't. Just make sure my baby don't get hurt or nothing. Make sure she goes to bed on time. And don't be letting her eat a bunch of sweets. You know she got you wrapped around her finger." I warned him.

"You don't gotta worry about none of that. I got babygirl all covered. I'm her daddy, I know what I'm doing. She's in great hands."

"Is she really?" Ashley smartass said laughing.

"Ash, go talk to your imaginary boyfriend somewhere. And you make sure my baby is straight while y'all in New York."

"You know I ain't gon let nothing happen to my baby sister. You just focus on making sure my niece don't pimp that ass this week."

Right then they announced that it was time to board to plane. Xiamarion gave Ashley a a hug and kissed her forehead, all while they were still talking shit to each other. They've always had that annoying ass brother-sister relationship since we were kids. I just stood laughing at their dumb asses. Then he grabbed me kissing me and hugging me tightly. It was only a week, but we were definitely gonna miss each other.

"Alright baby. Be safe. I love you."

"I love you too. And remember what I said. Kiss my baby for me."

"I will. Bye ugly."

"Bye dracula. Kiss my niece for me too."

Comment/Vote

So August showed his face again. Him and Amber talked... 😬😬

Did Xiamarion deserve to feel some type of way?? Or was he just overreacting?? 😕🤷🏾‍♀️

Was Amber wrong for even speaking to August and being friendly?? 🙃🤔

Does Xiamarion really trust Amber?? 👀😨

Did Amber have a right to be upset about what he said?? Did he come in too strong?? 🤷🏾‍♀️🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 49 23
"WYNTER GET YOUR ASS BACK INSIDE THIS HOUSE! I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE. DON'T MAKE ME COME AND GET YOU!!" The male voice shouted. I can't let him see...
5.3K 408 18
Alina: I've been playing the part of the picture-perfect daughter for years. My whole life has been planned for me since I was born and I was groomed...
2M 57.2K 45
~COMPLETED~ | This story is being slowly edited. "As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surprising you with unexpected things that w...
46.5K 986 24
Meet Alexandria Frost, 17 years old, Beautiful,but hides under over-sized hoodies and long jeans and With perfect grades, She definitely earned the t...