To Love a Victim( BWWM) [CURR...

By KassandraVivu

Kassie Miller witnessed a girl getting raped and murdered. being at the wrong place and the wrong time she r... More

AUTHOR SPEAKS
Chapter 1 For the worse
Chapter 2 This is crazy
Chapter 3 getting questioned
Chapter 4 the unexpected
Chapter 5 why is this happening
Chapter 6 She has secrets
Chapter 7 This is a Disaster
Chapter 8 You're stuck with me
Chapter 9 is this real?
Chapter 10 Why Her?
Chapter 11 My Thoughts
Chapter 12 My Plan
Ch. 13 time for action
STOP, DOLLS READ THIS
Ch. 14 Only one winner
CH. 15 Her Protector, Her Knight
So here's the STITCH
ch. 16 Kassie Story PART 1
Ch. 16 Part 2 Kassie story and fight
Ch. 17 This is New
CH. 18 She's in for a ride
Ch. 19 But How?!
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 20 I'll protect her
Ch. 21 Let's be strong
Ch. 22 He won't take you
Ch. 23 I better not die
Ch. 25 He's here
CH. 26 We will get you
CH. 27 Where's the guns
CH. 28 He thought
Ch. 29 They Wouldn't
CH. 30 He is really mad
CH. 31 Well, Fuck Sake
CH. 32 Oh now they show up
CH. 33 I'll do what you want
CH. 34 Going to catch you
CH. 35 Getting Answers
CH. 36 I'll show you
CH. 37 Mine Forever Baby
CH. 38 Figuring the Killer
CH. 39 The names on the board
CH. 40 We are not afraid
Watty Award
CH. 41 What needs to be done
CH. 42 How do you know her
CH. 43 This is the meetup
CH. 44 Are you sure?
CH. 45 I need you safe
CH. 46 She wants to do what?
CH.47 We are doing this
CH. 48 It's starting
CH. 49 This is the team?
CH. 50 We have to find them
CH. 51 We have to escape
CH. 52 We are almost there.
CH. 53 What is going to happen?
CH. 54 Everyone in the hospital
CH. 55 Let us get through it
CH. 56 Information on her
CH. 57 I can't believe it
ANNOUNCEMENT
CH. 58 She seems shocked
Ch. 59 Confronting
CH. 60 Do what needs to be done
CH. 61 Is he alive?
CH. 62 We are getting Closure
CH. 63 I'll tell her
CH.64 Being With Her
CH. 65 Guilty, Justice Served
CH. 66 Things are happening
CH. 67 Is it over?
CH. 68 How?
CH. 69 Operation
CH. 70 I need a break
CH. 71 This is what we need and want
CH. 72 Our Love is Forever

CH. 24 Show no fear

1.2K 78 3
By KassandraVivu

CH. 24 Show no fear

(Kassie POV)

I still had Tiara in my arms, as much as I wanted to freak right now.

I didn't, I didn't freak out at all because truthfully this situation didn't need multiple people freaking out the same time.

So, I stared at Chris. To look at his reaction, wondering what he was thinking. I don't know why, but just knowing that Chris was here in the same room as I was actually comforting.

Melanie got up and came towards me and her sister.

"Tiara, They will figure it out. Please don't let yourself get to rattle up okay. They will figure it out." Melanie said in a gentle voice. I actually even wanted to believe her, but part of me was still wondering when this monster was going to strike.

I mean, he's got all 3 of us here. So when was he going to strike? I wanted to voice the question that was running through my mind.

Of course, this wasn't the time too.

I wish this could be handled and everything would settle down, knowing that there were more women out there, women that he has locked up. This was something that needed to be dealt with.

Melanie stared at me, Tiara was calming down. The way Melanie spoke to her calmed her down but the look Melanie and I shared showed that none of us were actually calmed.

"How could have this happened." Dalton Melanie husband said. All of us looked at him, he was running his fingers through his hair roughly. He truly looks like he was not handling this well, I mean. I don't think anyone in this situation would.

I saw the concern that flash through Melanie face eyes although she doesn't remember anything. There is proof that she does love this man right here.

I looked at Chris, he was deep in thoughts. I don't know he was thinking and I was going to try to see if I could but a part of me holding myself back. Thinking that maybe Chris should be left with his thoughts for now.

"No one would actually think that I mean the first thing that would run through your mind is that that they're okay now and he can't hurt them. You wouldn't think that he would mark the victims." I said as I turned to look at the Captain.

"There was no way anyone could have known of this, no one would assume that at all. It' just shows how serious this monster is, how serious and sick he is about us." I said and Tiara moved out of my arms and shook her head.

"Look, this fucker has a tracking device on us. Which means, he doesn't plan on letting us go. Which proves that he knows where we are all the time and he is able to follow us. You know why he put a tracking device on us. In case we leave or no longer in his possession. He can find us and bring us back. He's going to come after us, he's going to try to bring us back. So, Captain, I hope you have agents that are going to protect us extremely well because I for sure am not going back there." Tiara said with a hard look on her face.

"You have no idea what we've gone through, you don't want more people going through what we've gone through," Tiara said rubbing her arms.

A shiver ran through my back, I can't imagine what they have gone through. I have not come close to what they have gone through. The way he's already made me feel already has me scared shitless, I can't imagine how it would if he actually took me.

I shook my head not letting my mind go towards those thoughts.

I wouldn't let him take me, Chris told me that wouldn't happen and I have to believe in him.

I look at the girls in front of me, each of them had an expression on their face.

"There are more girls with him," I said and Melanie looked up at me, nodding her head with a sound look on her face.

"We need to figure out how to catch him quickly and save the others," I said and Melanie's eyes widen.

"Yes exactly." She said and Tiara spoke.

"Even if he were to be caught, he would never tell where the others were," Tiara said, I turned to look at her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"That's the type of monster he is, Melanie doesn't remember but I do. I remember everything. I want to save the others as much as you guys do but I know, that even if for some reason if he does get caught. He would rather die than tell us where the others are." She said and my stomach sink.

"She's right," Melanie said shaking her head.

"I don't know how I know this but it's just a feeling I'm getting that's letting me know what she is saying is right," Melanie said putting her head on her forehead.

"I'm getting a headache." She said and I spoke.

"Memories are probably trying to come that's why," I said taking a seat.

"You'll most likely be getting lost of headaches," I said and her eyes widen.

"How do you know this?" She asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I have a degree in psychology," I said and Her husband eyes widen, looking at me.

"That's going to be useful." He said and I gave him a small smile.

"Hope so." I turned to look at the Captain.

"Captain are you going to contact the FBI. This case has gotten pretty serious and I think you need all the help you can get with this. This isn't something we need to continue taking this way, we need to plan more plans and take action. None of us here want to be taken by him." I said and the Captain nodded.

"The FBI actually were alerted in will be here this week, as much as I hate working with them we definitely need the help." He said and Tiara threw her hands up.

"So they're going to profile him and tell us what we already know?" she said and I spoke.

"Yeah that, but they also deal with sicko's like this, so maybe they can help us with more," I said and Tiara nodded her head.

"I need to get out of this room, look we know as much as we know now. Now I am wondering how we can take this Chip out of us. Is there someone that can do this?" Tiara asked and I nodded my head agreeing.

"Yeah we need to get the chip out, if we get the chip out of us we have an advantage," I said

"Yeah, but none of us know where it is. He obviously is a devious smart fucker. Oops, excuse my language, had no idea where that came from but he planned this whole chipped thing extremely well, that means it's going to be hard to know where it is.... maybe even hard taking out." She finished off her last words softly.

Tiara and I shook our heads, we know what she was saying could most likely be true.

"Nope, can't have that. Captain, do you have anyone??" I asked.

"We would have to get you all to the lab." He said getting up with a serious face expression.

"I have daughters around your ages, this hits home with me. Come on ladies, let's get to the lab." He said. I stood up looking at Chris, he looked extremely mad, I knew he wasn't mad at any of us but mad at the situation.

I went over to grab his hand, he looked up at me and his eyes soften.

"Hey." He said softly and I smiled at him.

"Hey, yourself. I'm here okay." I told him and he nodded his head.

I touched his face softly, giving him one last smile as I turned around, to walk with the girls following the captain.

Dalton and Chris were trailing behind us.

"You know I just really find it strange," Tiara spoke.

Melanie answered her "What do you find strange?" I looked at Tiara waiting for her response.

"I find it strange that he isn't coming for us right now and I also find it strange how I can't remember how we got out," Tiara said and my eyes widen.

"What do you mean?" I asked, even Melanie eyes widened.

"When we were found, they thought we blocked our escape. Like we did it to cope with our trauma, but why is that I can remember everything that's happened to me and Melanie when he took us and we were stuck there, but I can't remember how we got out. It doesn't make sense and I've always questioned it, Melanie you were even questioning it saying you were getting behind it and going to figure it out. You were running a project on it, doing everything you can. It doesn't make any sense how we got out." Tiara said and he face fell.

"It's part of his game," I said and we froze.

"He's been fucking with us this whole fucking time," Tiara said.

"He has and we can't show fear ladies. Show no fear." I said

Melanie spoke. "You said I was working on figuring it out, then I ended up in an accident, ended up in a coma with no memories." Melanie's face was filled with worry.

"Ladies, don't go there." The Captain said turning around.

"You all are safe now." He said, we reached the lab and the girls turned around to look at Dalton and Chris.

"These FBI agents better know what to do," Tiara said and Melanie nodded.

"I feel like I'm on a game and someone else is controlling my avatar." She said.

"I feel like I'm in a story and someone is writing out my life," I said and Tiara let out a humorless laugh.

"Better hope that person doesn't kill us off." She said as we entered the lab, what we saw though had us speechless.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Well Dolls, some people are so devious and crazy, it has you wondering how can someone do such a thing but I hate to say that they're people like that out there. Sadly, give this chapter a

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE.

XOXOXO

-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 41.2K 25
How far would you go to protect the ones you love? A successful architect with a promising career in London, Brian's world spins out of control when...
13K 368 23
What happens when a solider, federal agent, and single mother running from her trauma and past, thinking it will help her heal faster, moves across t...
206K 9.8K 72
"Captain, please reconsider. There's no way I'll be able to work with her. She's reckless, she doesn't follow orders, and she's a danger to the opera...
90.9K 7.4K 79
[Featured by wattpad romance, teen fiction, young adult and psychologicalnovel] Joy Jones was a seventeen-year-old kind and optimistic girl working...