Torn [ Itachi x reader x kaka...

By IvelissHatake

(y/n) Uchiha joined the anbu black ops after her former lover Itachi Uchiha assassinated the entire clan... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31.
32
33
34
35
36.
38
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
95
96

95

13.3K 397 313
By IvelissHatake

my eyes fluttered adjusting to the light. Voices in the background but they were too distorted to make anything out. Did I come back to Itachi so soon?

My vision cleared up and seen i was in a hospital room. Sasuke sleeping on a chair and Sakura scribbling on her clipboard.

"s-sak- ura." I said with a raspy dry voice. her eyes widened as she saw I was awake. She rushed to my side with a cup of water. putting the straw between my lips i finally moistened my dry throat.

"Look straight" she instructed as she shined a flash light in both my eyes. "Do you know who you are?" she asked. Confused and a bit dazed i nodded .. "y/n" i responded 

"good" she smiled "ok sensei whats the last thing you remember?"

"Sword." i mouthed . my throat was so swollen it was hard to speak.

"ok. " she sighed in relief.  " You are so lucky to be alive. That sword just barely missed your vital organs. And luckier that Sasuke hadn't cut them when pulled the sword from you right away without my observation first."

"kakashi?" i groaned.  "Is he ok?" i asked concerned 

" You know kakashi sensei. He's doing better than ever. you should have seen him on the battle field y/n.. you wouldve been so proud!" she cheered trying not to be too loud.

"The war?!" i gasped trying to sit up.

"Dont move! you have a lot of healing to do. We won. Me, sasuke, Naruto, kakashi. we finished it." her eyes watered. "we did it. we all did it."

tears fell from my eyes happy that it was over but disappointed i failed half way through.

"get out" Sasuke told sakura now that he's finally awake. 

she just smiled and ignored his rude tone. "I'll let Sensei know your awake now."

she closes the door behind her and sasuke just stares at me quietly. 

"What happened to your arm?" i asked seeing it was bandaged up.

"Doesnt matter right now." he said. his eyes glossed with tears. Sasuke was a prideful man. To see him so close to breaking that hurt me to my core. 

"Is it Itachi?" my voice hitched on the verge of tears too. Sasuke may not be my brother by blood and i may have never gotten to marry his brother but he will always be my little brother.

"You almost died" he clenched his teeth balling his fists he started growing angry.

"It's ok sasuke, I'm alive." i tried to comfort him but he wouldnt listen.

"I promised Itachi that I would take care of you." tears fell from his eyes "I couldnt complete the last favor he asked of me." 

I felt for sasuke. He loved his brother so much. To kill him and find out the truth of his sacrifice afterwords.. thats a pain I could never imagine . 

"Sasuke, We have a whole life ahead of us for you to keep that promise. He asked the same of me . You being here .. does this mean your back in the village?" i placed my hand on his and he held it tightly. 

"I have to keep my word to Itachi. To myself . Bring the Uchiha clan back to its formal glory." He looked at me with a certain pain that i understood. The pain that we both knew only he could do that because of my run in with itachi.

"make me an aunt to many beautiful little Uchihas. I'll help you raise them and train them well. The uchiha way. Now wipe your eyes before anyone else see's you with emotion." i laughed . he smiled and washed his face.

"I'm going to let naruto know your ok." he walked out of the room . I looked down to my stomach where i know i have another scar. even if itachi didn't leave me infertile .. madara definitely did. I came to peace with knowing i'll never have children long ago. but that doesn't help the pain of it.

Kakashi and Tsunade both entered the room. He calmly walked over to me and kissed my forehead. " I knew you were a fighter." he whispered.  I was so happy to see him all i could do was smile and cry.

"so its over?" i asked and they both smiled. 

"For now." tsunade said. "A lot has happed after your injury. Madara was nothing more but a pawn to a much higher power."

"whats that" i asked seriously

"basically a god . we believe there are more out there but we're studying the divine tree for answers."

"so he finished it. he really accomplished it .."  i looked at them in horror

"yes. but he had a change of heart during his last moments." kakashi said "he had a message for you."

"what the hell  would he want to tell me?" i asked. 

"he said if you made it through he doesnt expect your forgiveness. but he's proud of the uchiha warrior you became . That you may resemble him but you inherited his sisters heart.To keep making the Uchiha's before you proud."

I didnt know how to feel about that. I wanted nothing more than to make madara proud. i once was so proud to share his blood but after this I dont know. 

"Grandfather had some words for you too." tsunade laughed

"I would rather we not discuss that" kakashi interrupted . 

"Search for him in the after life. He'd be waiting." Tsunade and I laughed but kakashi was as serious as ever . 

"Tsunade your grandfather" i started to blush.. "he is so-" right before I was able to say anything kakashi made sure to interrupt me. 

"He is what?" he raised an eyebrow challenging me 

"handsome" i smiled.

kakashi rolled his eyes un amused like tsunade and I 

"I came here on business today" tsunade said looking over at me . I hung my head ready to hear how terrible of a support I was.

"Look at the hokage when she speaks to you" Kakashi said sternly . I wanted to roll my eyes but what he said was right. she is no longer a friend . she's the hokage at that moment and should be treated as such.

"My apologies." I said softly. 

"I'm here to speak about your acts during the great 4th shinobi war." she continued , I was so dissapointed in myself i couldnt stand looking them in the eye. "Your bravery.."

Tsunade and kakashi smiled. 

My mood changed. "Your bravery had saved not only hundreds within a small matter of time.. but also saved the very hero's who would end up winning us the war."

she held out a small box and passed it over to kakashi..

"you put your life on the line and had you not done so those hero's would not have made it to the final battle field winning us the war. So (y/n) Uchiha.. Its an honor for us.. As the fifth .. and 6th Hokage to present you this medal of bravery to forever honor the uchiha clan."

Kakashi opened the box and presented me a gold medal with the uchiha symbol and my name engraved. but what shocked wasn't just the medal its what she said . I looked at kakashi practically in tears..

"6th hokage?" i muttered.

"yeah" he rubbed the back of his head clearly unsure about the position but i couldn't be any more proud. I jumped off the bed putting myself in excruciating pain to hug and kiss him.

"oh my god! congratulations!!!" i said repeatedly giving him kisses , 

he chuckled as he wrapped his arm around me carefully. "You're more happy about my promotion than your own success ?" he asked

"Sounds like a true wife." tsunade smiled putting emphasis on wife. 

"when can i take her home" he asks tsunade. 

"She's a fast healer .. 2 days tops. we have to make sure her brain is stable . being in a coma twice and all."

"how long was i out?" i asked . 

"just a few weeks." 

he hugs me again and whispers in my ear. "i moved your stuff in with me ."

"what about our talk?" i asked . 

"I dont need it ." he shrugged. " I just cant wait to take you home . " he looked at me hungrily . 

"I have a bathroom" i winked . bot of us forgetting tsunade was there. 

"You also have stitches and internal woulds i couldn't heal . 2 weeks before any baby making. your body has to heal the rest naturally.you'll strain the wound and reopen it."

" oh naruto said he gave you a present .. he said you'll figure it out.
" kakashi said . 

i wonder what that could be..

"no sex at all?" i  pouted

"doctors orders." he teased

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.6K 16
[𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙐𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙝𝙖 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧] "I'm sorry, did my sharingan scare you?" "Oh no. Your eyes, they are very beautiful." 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸...
8K 195 9
CW: stalking, obsession, murder, language, nsfw possibly, boss x employee, gender neutral reader
48.8K 2.1K 52
Meredith and Derek are facing one of the biggest struggles in their lives. They've been married for 18 years and while Zola is in college and they're...
2.3K 79 13
To be the greatest , was never Happy Chaos's goal. But due to his unpredictable nature , immense knowledge , unbeatable intellect and incredible stre...