Why would you kidnap me?!(Het...

Από AngelinaSmith590

{COMPLETED} _____ can't stand that popular anime called Hetalia. All her friends talk about is how hot the ch... Περισσότερα

Sneek Peek~
Kidnapped!!
Kill. Me. Now.
Interrogation
Escape! .....or not?
The Deal
America's Cowlick
England's Cooking
Kidnapped Again?!
Free At Last..?
Normal Day...And a kidnapping?!
A couple nutshots and a pissed off teen
How the hell?!
German Allies and A Mysterious Voice
The plan and Italian Brothers
Interrogation And Cold Countries
Gone?!
Flames (1)
Flames (2)
New Allies
Awake
Visitors
The Key
Me?!
The Badassery Continues
Grief Forgotten
Epilogue: The Meeting After
Thanks For Reading~!
Fanart! (#1)
Fanart! (#2)
Fanart! (#3)
Fanart! (#4)
Fanart! (#5)
Fanart! (#6)

Prologue: Hot Topic is AWESOME!

26.4K 731 1.1K
Από AngelinaSmith590

(This is yet another story I have been writing! I hope you like it- HERE IT IS!)

I, _____ can't stand Hetalia. It's all my friends talk about. "How could you hate an anime about dumb, hot boys?" They argue.

"It's just stupid." Now don't get me wrong, I am an otaku. I love all kinds of animes. Just not Hetalia.

Other people argue 'you haven't seen it, so you can't judge!' Wrong! I have tried to sit down and seriously watch it, but each time I did it ended up in a failure. I hated it. Period.

Today, I drove to the mall to do some shopping. I bolted straight into my favorite store, Hot Topic. They had so much cool stuff, anime, disney, band shirts, I love this store so much!

I walked around inside the store until I heard someone yelling at the cashier. "Vhat do jou mean you have no Prussia shirts?!"

I turned around from looking at a black dress and saw a man with white hair, he was wearing a black T-shirt.For a second I thought he was really old.

"Dude calm down.." I poked him in the shoulder. He turned around and I looked into his eyes, they were as red as blood. "P-Prussia?" I asked.

His eyes widened. Now don't get me wrong, I can recognize a character from Hetalia if I ever saw one. I've seen pictures, comics, and anime figures of them. And I know for sure that this is Prussia. "You're Gilbert Belshimidt!" I yelled after his running form. He left the store and I was really confused.

I could've sworn that was Prussia! Maybe it was a really good cosplayer? No, why would a cosplayer run away when I said the name of the person they were supposed to be? I shook the strange thoughts out of my head. A piece of my (h/l) (h/c) hair fell into my face and I pushed it behind my ear.

I left the store with two anime shirts and a bottle of black nail polish in a skull shaped bottle. "Thanks! Come back soon _____!" The clerk called after me. I go to that one store so often that I actually made friends with the employees.

"You know you'll see me soon dude!" I responded with a smile.

>Le time skip to your house!<

I hung up the shirts in my closet and placed the nail polish on my nightstand. I can't stop thinking about the incident with 'Prussia'. It's probably nothing, stop worrying about it. I though to myself.

I clicked off the light, closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

That night I dreamed of Prussia's red eyes.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

33.3K 513 19
『ヘタリア』 ───────────────── ╰┈➤ ❝𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 how much of your life will change when you meet Germany.❞ ───────────────── ꒰Germany x Reade...
790K 22.8K 72
(REQUESTS CLOSED SORRY!) Ever wondered how to get Norway to smile? Can Prussia be sweet like candy? Maybe you want to help America with his depressio...
448K 14.8K 24
{COMPLETED} THE SEQUEL IS OUT! When you find a basket on your doorstep full of adorable kitties you bite off more than you can chew! Join the Hetalia...
Hetalia One-Shots Από Nikolai

Μικρού Μήκους

12.9K 321 22
2p! Hetalia 1p! Hetalia Nekotalia Dark! Hetalia 2p! Nyo! Hetalia Nyo! Hetalia Human! Hetalia AU And more! What is this about? Like the title says, I...