Gravity (Tsukishima Kei x OC)

بواسطة once_upon_a_weeb

"I thought that the gravity of the moon is 1.87m/s^2. But why is it so that I feel attracted to Tsukishima Ke... المزيد

Prologue : Kuroo Aino
I : Brother and Confessions
II : Nekoma High School Girls' Volleyball Club
III : I'm Sorry
IV : Miyagi
V : Call
VI : Just a Crush
VII : Karasuno
VIII : Wild
IX : The Girl
X : The Game Begins
XI : Kageyama Tobio
XII: Queen
XIII : Dino
XIV : Prescription
XVI : Finding Paper
ANNOUNCEMENT (PLEASE READ!)

XV : Curiosity

5.9K 215 46
بواسطة once_upon_a_weeb

With her head leaned against the train's window, Aino pondered upon earlier's events with a pout.

'Man.. This is my unluckiest day,' she thought.

'Nope, there was that day,' her inner self reminded.

'Shut up...' Aino closed her eyes, rubbing her face like an idiot and creating unexplainably weird noises. Yaku, who was trying to take a nap beside her, looked at her with a what the f face.

'Fuck.. I can't sleep.' She glanced at the other team members; most of them were in a deep slumber.

She tried listen to calming songs but she just ended up singing along with them instead of relaxing.

1st attempt : failed

She tried to read a novel from her phone but she just ended up getting bored of it instead of being sleepy.

2nd attempt : failed

She tried watching videos from her favorite utaites on Youtube but she just ended up like a squealing pig, which made her more awake than ever.

3rd attempt : failed

Sighing, the blackenette gave up her attempts in trying to sleep. She shifted her attention to the surroundings outside. Everything was a blur due to the train's speed; the scenery's colors blending together, creating something like a beautiful art. She could see the dark purple hues covering the skies, indicating that the sun had set for a while now.

Though the scenery was hazy, Miyagi's beauty was still undeniable. It was different from what Aino was used to see in Tokyo. Tokyo was full of tall skyscrapers and filled with lights that never sleeps, unlike Miyagi which was full of trees and twinkling stars. It's calming -- to be away from city life, even just for a while; to be able to indulge in the beautiful nature.

Slowly, the ravenette's eyes drooped.

And her mind slowly drifted away to dreamland.

4th attempt : success

.~*~.~*~.

Tick tock

Tick tock

Tick tock

The faint sound of the clock's ticking was the only thing that could be heard inside a certain blonde's room as he lied on his bed, staring at the plain white ceiling.

Sighing, Tsukishima Kei sat up, taking his glasses from the study table beside his bed and wearing it. 'I can't sleep...' He looked up at the clock.

'8:44 PM' it read.

'It's still early to sleep,' he thought. His gaze then fell on the folded piece of paper sitting on his desk. The paper glared back at him, as if telling him and tempting him to open it.

"Okay," Tsukishima told the cashier and picked up the piece of paper. Making his way out of the supermarket, Tsukishima noticed something.

The paper was folded, and the contents were hidden, but there was something visible from the back of it.

'Rx' it said.

'What.. A prescription?' Tsukishima thought.

Holding the goods he bought earlier with one hand and grasping the paper on the other, the blonde teen began to look for Kuroo Aino.

Searching for a small black-haired girl was simple, really.

Haha, just kidding, hell no. Looking for a black-haired girl in a sea of mostly black-haired people was like looking for a needle in a haystack -- well, at least for Tsukishima, considering he's not someone to put effort onto something not really important.

'Find her for just a piece of paper.. Tch.' Honestly, he doesn't even know why he's doing this. He could have just ignored the cashier guy and went back home. Easy. But there's something, something, that makes him want to find the black-haired midget. Maybe because he wants to tease her; maybe he's just bored. He doesn't really know.

After walking around for like a thousand years trying to locate the female Kuroo, the tall blonde decided to give up. He's made a lot of effort, he told himself, he's done enough. He couldn't find her and that isn't his fault anymore. And he's even tried, which is pretty rare, since he doesn't even like trying itself.

She's gone, and it wasn't his loss at all.

Slipping the tiny piece of paper inside his jean pockets, Tsukishima made his way home.

And that's the reason why the tall blonde can't fall asleep, though he would never admit that.

Ever since he arrived home, he hasn't opened the folded paper. It's none of his business, he kept telling himself; but no matter how much he kept looking away, his gaze would always return to the tiny piece of shit.

Curiosity.

His curiosity was slowly killing him, and he would never admit that too. He couldn't fathom why he's feeling like this. Or doing this. Or anything. Why does he even concern himself with it? He could just read it, then stop involving himself with this shit. He could also just trash it and move on with his life.

But there's just something -- something unexplainable -- attracting him towards it -- or towards her. Once again, he doesn't know.

As though it has its own mind, Tsukishima's hand reached for the paper.

'Don't get too involved,' he reminded himself.

He held the folded piece; a thing this small kept messing with his mind. Just by staring at it, the paper seemed to be screaming, "open me!".

Tsukishima may have stared at it for seconds, or minutes, or hours -- he didn't know anymore. All his concentration were focused on whether he should open it or not.

'A peek won't hurt, right?' He finally decided.

.~*~.~*~.

"I'M HOMEEEEE!" Kuroo Aino screamed to no one in particular, her arms raised in the air as she entered their house.

Yawning, Tetsurou gave her a tired glance before he bade his good night. "I'm gonna sleep now. You rest too."

Aino placed her gym bag on the couch and made her way towards the kitchen. She took a glass from the cupboard and opened the refrigerator.

"Milk, milk, milk," she chanted as she searched for the said item. "Aha!" She exclaimed quietly, and grabbed the milk carton.

As she placed down the glass and the calcium-rich beverage on the counted, the ebony-haired girl heard her phone ring. Aino fumbled her pockets for her cellphone as it continued to play Literary Nonsense by Eve as ringtone.

'Chichi <3' it read with Chihiro's rare smiling shot as the contact photo. Aino clicked the answer button and placed the phone on her ear.

"Hey Chii!" She exclaimed, putting her phone in between her ear and shoulder as she tried to open the carton.

"Aino, hi, I'm glad to hear that you're still alive," Chihiro said.

"Please, don't even try to remind me about what happened earlier, ugh," Aino clicked her tongue, trying to open the milk carton but it won't budge. Great. "One word that could probably describe it was disaster."

"Well, did you enjoy? Like, even for a bit?"

Aino thought for a moment. 'Did I enjoy?' The milk finally opened. "There were some interesting guys... And I got to breathe fresh air in Miyagi.." She said as she poured the milk into the glass.

"Hot?" Chihiro inquired.

"Wh-wha--" Blush crept up the blackenette's face. "The guys or the air? If it's the guys, then i-it's a big NO!" She shouted, some of the milk spilling.

"Shut up I'm trying to sleep!" Tetsurou shouted from his room.

Aino groaned as she steadied her hand.

"Tell your brother to put some earplugs. Or maybe shove corks into his ears," the red-haired girl from the other line mumbled. "Anyways, then why interesting?"

Putting down the box, the raven-haired girl wiped her hand on her hoodie before switching her phone to her other ear. "They just are,"she replied.

Holding her phone with one hand, Aino grabbed the glass of milk and took a sip.

"Hey," Chihiro said, now serious. "You know that we're going to buy you medicine tomorrow, right? You didn't forget about it, did you?"

"Ah! Ahaha, of course not!" Aino laughed nervously.

Chihiro rolled her eyes and sighed. "And the prescription..?"

"It's right here," the ravenette put down her drink and searched her hoodie pockets. However, all she got was Tetsurou's wallet.

She checked the pockets of her jogging pants -- all empty. "Um... It's supposed to be here. It should be right here."

On the other line, Chihiro could hear Aino's futile attempts in trying to find the small paper.

"Holy shit, shit..."

"Why?" The redhead asked, though she already knew the answer.

"Holy fuck, Chihiro, I lost it."

.~*~.~*~.

Um, hi.

I just want to let you know that I'm still alive.

That's all. Thank you.

Jk.

heLLO EVERYONE, yes i, reign the weeb, is not yet ded. Lmao. I haven't updated for um almost 2 months LOL. I'm really sorry, like really really sorry. It's just that i suddenly um, lost inspiration while writing this chapter. It's hard to explain but to keep this a/n short, ye i suddenly encountered a minor writer's block. Another reason is school. As you guys know, I'm still a student so ye i'm kinda busy w/ schoolworks. I also suddenly lost confidence in my works. Bc whenever i see good stories, i'm like "why can't i write like them?". It just sucks to feel this way y'know, publishing stories feeling that ppl won't like them. So ye lmao. BuTTTTTTT

I CAN'T NOT UPDATE TODAY BC????????

toDAY IS OUR TSUKKI'S BDAY DAMMIIIITTTT (well, in our country, that is). I FUCKIN WROTE A LETTER FOR TSUKKI ON MY FB BC UGH QOJSOWJSO TSUKKI IS MY NUMBER 1 BAE AND I-- I JUST CAN't EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE OUR BABY DINO. ;-;;;;;

I rly want to write more but i don't think people are gonna read this shit ass a/n so yEah. ANYWAYS, GUYS OMG TYSM FOR THE 2K READS AND LYK IM RLY RLY RLY RLY HAPPY. THIS MIGHT NOT SEEM BIG BUT WHWHWPWKWSNSK IT'S A RLY BIG ACHIEVEMENT FOR ME. AND VOTERS NWLWN I CAN'T MENTION U ALL NOW BC HOLY SHI U GUYS R SO MANY I CAN'T-- but always remember i kno u guys ;)) we've reached 110 votes like oqjapah i can't even. tysm guys like rly ily. Thank u for bearing with this trash.

ANYWAYS, THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR TSUKISHIMA KEI.

[edit : i actually published this yesterday but accidentally unpublished it ;-; so belated happy birthday to our tsukki ❤️]

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.1K 93 29
Kuroo x femreader You have just transferred to Nekoma after previously attending Aoba Johsai. You felt sad considering it means you've moved away fro...
310K 10.3K 20
"Oy, Kenma!" I glanced up from my phone to see Kuroo stood with his hand around yet another girls waist. I looked back down at my phone, and after a...
323K 11.9K 42
Being a third year at Nekoma high was interesting to say the least. Y/n L/n always had a book shoved in her face or writing in her journal. You'd al...
22.1K 337 17
Y/N is a quiet girl who avoids people as much as possible. That's why on her first day at Nekoma high school she goes to the roof to eat lunch on her...