๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ. โ†’ "liam dunbar"

Von exposal

โ› Bro- โœ โ› Liam, you had your tongue down my throat five minutes ago, don't call me bro. โœ... Mehr

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ โ†’
"one"
"three"
"four"
"five"
"six"
"seven"
"eight"
"nine"
"ten"
"eleven"
"twelve"
"thirteen"
"fourteen"
"fifteen"
"sixteen"
"seventeen"
"eighteen"
"nineteen"
"twenty"
"twenty one"
"twenty two"
"twenty three"
"twenty four"
"twenty five"
"twenty six"
"twenty seven"
"twenty eight"
"twenty nine"
"thirty"
"thirty one"
"thirty two"
"thirty three"

"two"

36.3K 935 313
Von exposal

❛ 117. ❜

"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?" Nova loudly asked her friends once she was at school the next day. After finding out they had all gone to what she thought was partying in Mexico over the weekend, the blonde was extraordinarily annoyed and determined to make their day hell in return.

The Hale girl decided to see if the pack were going to tell her the real reason they went to another country or not, so once she had spotted both Stiles and Scott walking up the steps of the school that morning, she promptly made her way over to them.

However, both boys were too busy looking at Stiles' marks from his eventful night with Malia to notice the young siren, who was now getting angrier by the minute. But they soon noticed her presence once she gave the human out of the two best friends a hard smack where the skin on his back was still exposed.

Stiles was quick to complain about the young girl's abuse, but Scott quickly hushed him and carried on walking inside the school with an arm slung around the blonde while they carried on with their previous conversation.

"After that, we spent the rest of the night spooning." The Stilinski boy grumpily stated to his best friend, completely ignoring the small girl and not mentioning anything about their trip to Mexico.

Once in the hallway, Nova had quickly given up on the whole 'see if they're going to lie about going to Mexico' and decided to ask them why she wasn't invited and why her mom hadn't come home from their trip yet. But just as the blonde opened her mouth to speak, Mr Yukimura stepped out of a nearby classroom and stopped the trio before ushering the two boys into class.

"We'll see you later, Nova, and please, try to pay attention in math class this time," The alpha pleaded once he remembered that neither of her parents were around at the moment to tell her not to get detention again.

"Oh Scotty, I stopped paying attention in math when the alphabet decided to get involved, but it's cute that you think you can control me." Nova smiled before turning away from both teen boys, who sighed in defeat at the younger Hale girl who just loved to get into trouble.

However, she couldn't help herself as instead of going to her classes that day, she left school and went straight to the McCall residence as it's where her mom's phone had been all night once she had tracked it that morning. Nova had managed to steal the boy's keys that morning as she knew that Scott always put his arm around the girl in a caring manner when they walked, so she thought it was the best way to get into his house and find clues where her mother had gotten too.

Once Nova had let herself into the boy's house - after stopping off for a slushy on the long walk there, which took her a few hours as she then saw a cute new dress she desperately wanted - what she came to find was that her mom wasn't there, but instead Mr McCall was at home.

There was an uncomfortable pause between the two as they made eye contact, mainly because Scott's dad had only met the younger girl once before, and the fact she had a key into the house confused him entirely.

"My my... what an awkward situation," Nova whispered under her breath before carrying on but louder so the man could hear her.

"Scott forgot his homework and asked if I could come and get it during my free period." There was another silent pause, and Nova just hoped the FBI agent would believe her lie - and luckily, he did as he then happily let the small blonde into his family's home.

To avoid the awkwardness of the situation, Nova quickly sprinted upstairs and tried to find any clues from the secret weekend as it was evident that her mother was no longer at the McCall house. After searching through the teen boys room for a few minutes, Nova came up with nothing, she didn't entirely know why she had come here, but it was the only lead she had on her mother's sudden disappearance as well as her fathers slightly longer one.

But what stopped her from rummaging around the boy's room were the new voices that came from downstairs. The blonde immediately threw the sock she was holding on the floor and made her way downstairs, down to where she saw two figures standing in the kitchen facing Scott's dad.

"He's my cousin - Miguel. From Mexico," The Stilinski boy stuttered out once his best friends father asked him who the unknown teen was.

It was only when Nova moved forward to get a better look at the unknown person that she suddenly spotted a spider that she let herself be known. Even though the girl had dealt with a lot of scarier things than a tiny insect, she still let out a scream when it ran across the living room floor. Her sudden outcry attracted everyone's attention, making Scott's dad sigh before making his way over to the younger teen.

"Nova, the spider is more scared than you are." The man stated before lifting the small creature into his hands and taking it out the back door.

"Oh? Did it tell you that?" The blonde sassed back as she felt goosebumps go down her skin at seeing the small bug. But what Nova didn't realise as she had a mini freak out over one of her biggest fears was that Derek was staring intensely at the blonde girl as he felt this tugging from his wolf as if she was apart of his family.

It was only once the blonde looked up that she got the same feeling as she knew the teen was her dad as Morgan had shown her many photos of when both her parents were young and in love. The siren just didn't understand how her father was now only a year older than herself.

Stiles quickly seemed to catch onto the fact that the blonde had realised who the new teen was, and he now knew why no one wanted to tell Nova what had happened in Mexico because as hard as she could, she brought her foot down hard on the Stilinski boys.

"Why didn't you tell me!" Nova shouted as she had begun to put all the details together in her head.

Her dad somehow had been kidnapped and taken to Mexico all those weeks ago, and when her pack went to find him, he was now a teenager. The hard thump on Stiles' toe made him groan out in pain as the blonde was wearing a pair of heeled boots that he was sure left a dent in his poor foot.

"Because you're scary." He mumbled out to her question. The sudden pain to the annoying teen also brought a smile to Derek's face as he didn't trust Stiles in the slightest as when Kate aged him down in Mexico, the same happened with the werewolves memories, which meant that he didn't recognise anyone from his current life.

"God damn right, you should be scared of me! Oh, and you, don't make me wipe that smile off your face!" Nova sharply replied as she was now angry at being left in the dark by her mother, who had also been on in the whole operation to get the father back home.

But before the girl could go off on a rant yet again, Scott's dad soon came back into the room, which made Stiles somehow convince Nova to wait in his best friends bedroom while he tried to get rid of the FBI agent.

And for some strange reason, the siren agreed as if the teen didn't tell her everything the minute he walked in the bedroom door - Nova would do a lot worse than stomp on his toe.

It was only a few minutes into sitting on Scott's unmade bed that Nova heard a sudden noise come from behind her, but in too much of an angry state to care about it, she didn't notice Kate Argent sneak up behind her. The siren only did see her presence when the werejaguar struck the teen, which knocked her out unconscious.

❛ 117 pt. two. ❜

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩, unlike the hardwood floor of Scott's bedroom she remembered falling on. But once she remembered who had hit her, the blonde sat up in a fright as she quickly looked around the fuzzy room in a panic.

"Hey, you're okay." Morgan quickly stated as she got up from the chair that sat in the corner of her daughter's room.

The blonde girl had missed the whole ordeal of Kate and the Hale vault. Still, once the teen had calmed down, the mother explained everything from their trip to Mexico to how in the end, the werejaguars plan was to steal the one hundred and seventeen million dollars that were in the family safe.

It was when an aged up Derek walked into the room Nova finally got up from her bed, as when she spotted the man she hadn't spoken too in nearly two months, she launched herself at him. The father gladly pulled his daughter into a hug and kissed the top of her head, just as he'd done to his wife when he saw her, but what made the dad laugh loudly even after the tragic situation that had occurred was his blonde-haired daughter's comment.

"Do you know how much makeup I could've brought with one hundred and seventeen million dollars!"

o. 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
399K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
125K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...