Eye for an Eye

By AutumnLeighxo

{Sequel to The Deal} Hope is back with vengeance. Every single person who had the audacity to threaten her a... More

Chapter 1: Unexpected Return.
Chapter 2: He's The Spy.
Chapter 3. Lip Biting.
Chapter 4: We Are Not Killing Him... Yet.
Chapter 5: The Phone Call.
Chapter 6: Mafia.
Chapter 7: I'm Going To Miss You So Much Baby Girl.
Chapter 9: Cut A Bitch.
Chapter 10: I Won't Hesitate To Break Your Fingers.
Chapter 11: Satisfying My Needs.
Chapter 12: My Locket.
Chapter 13: The Mafia Ball.
Chapter 14: The shooting.
Chapter 15: Happy Memory.
Chapter 16: The proposal.
Chapter 17: My sister.
Chapter 18: No, I'm much worse.
Chapter 19: The Truth.
Chapter 20: Jace Porter.
Chapter 21: Time to say goodbye.
Chapter 22: Moving On.
Chapter 23: Siblings
Chapter 24: I'm Fucked In The Head
Chapter 25: Surrounded By Idiots
Chapter 26: Oops
Chapter 27: I Don't Deserve You
Chapter 28: My Idiots In Shining Armour
Chapter 29: They've got her.
Chapter 30: I see you.
Chapter 31: Let The Darkness In.
Chapter 32: Surprises
Chapter 33: I Know How You Think
Chapter 34: Feelings
Chapter 35: Never Have I Ever
Chapter 36: Morning Shenanigans
Chapter 36: Remembering
Chapter 37: Broken
He's The Damon To Your Elena
Chapter 39: All Revealed
Chapter 40: The Huntress
Chapter 41: I'm Afraid Of Falling
Chapter 42: Mrs King
Chapter 43: War
Chapter 44: Breaking Promises
Chapter 45: Green Eyes
Chapter 45: Loss
Chapter 46: Heartache
Chapter 47: Never Ending

Chapter 8: Breakups & Rebound Sex.

304 15 4
By AutumnLeighxo

After crying my eyes out in Caleb's arms for a few hours until there were no more tears left, I went to go and see Ryan. I know he may be a little beaten but I need him to see if he can find Noah.

Now my daughter was far away from this, I can finally go through with my plan without worrying about her or my family. I knocked on the door before entering our room to see him sitting up watching tv. When he noticed me a small smile spread on his face as he patted the bed for me to sit next to him.

I slowly sat down taking his hand in mine. "I know you're injured but I need you to find Noah for me"

"Hope can't you leave it for a few days, your upset that Mila has gone..."

"No Ryan I can't, I can't just sit back and wait for West, my mum or Ashton to come for us. I need to protect my gang, I need to take them down" I stood up turning my back to him as I heard him scoff.

"You're going to end up getting yourself killed!"

"I don't care!" I screamed turning back around to look at him. He slid out of bed to stand up.

"I do. What are you going to do once you find him huh? What makes you think he's alive after betraying Ashton..." His voice began to rise as he started to take step towards me making me step back till I hit the wall.

Why is there always a wall getting in my god damn way?

"He has information on Ashton, West and my mother which will give me the upper hand. Wets gang needs to be taken down, all I want is for him to leave me alone. He's too dangerous. My mum needs killing and Ashton just needs to leave me the fuck alone"

Ryan slammed his hand against the wall right next to my head but I didn't move a muscle. His eyes were angry, his jaw locking together trying to calm down.

"If you won't help me now, I'll just speak to Jace. When I go to this ball to speak to the golden triad, see if they want to make an alliance" I tried getting past him but he just pushed me back against the wall making me growl.

"What do you mean the golden triad, as in the most ruthless Mafia in the world? I don't fucking think so, he could kill you" Before I could reply the door opened up and a very annoyed Oliver walked in. When he noticed our position he gripped Ryan by the arm and pulled him off me.

"What are you doing?" He stood beside me, holding onto my arm to see if I had any injuries.

"He didn't hurt me Oliver" I whispered looking up into his eyes.

They softened as he gently stroked my arm. 

"I see, maybe you haven't changed much Hope jumping from one guy to another" He spat as he stood back up to face us both.

A disgusted look on his face as his eyes darted from me to Oliver. Hearing him accuse me of cheating on him with Oliver, one of my most trusted men made me furious.

How dare he.

All I wanted was for him to see if he could find Noah. He's worse then a girl jumping to conclusions.

"Do not accuse me of cheating on you Ryan" I spat.

I pushed him which made him stumble a little but he didn't take his eyes off me. I noticed him looking over at Oliver, his hands clenching together.

Ryan tried pushing past me as he raised a fist to hit him but I gripped him by his shirt before he could get any closer to him and threw him on the floor.

Jace then stormed in standing right beside me.

"Are you alright?" Jace asked me.

"Just peachy. Oh, Ryan if you're so worried about me cheating on you then I'll do you a favour, we are over" I gave him one last look before storming away to the kitchen where I found Caleb again. He was looking through the fridge, a mountain of food on his plate and a chicken leg hanging out of his mouth.

"Well don't you look attractive," I said walking over to him to take the food out of his mouth.

"Hey, that's mine" He whines sticking his bottom lip out.

I bite into the piece of chicken, slowly tearing a piece off with my blue eyes looking into his pretty brown ones.

Some people may think I'm a little flirty but I'm a woman who has needs and I've only ever been with two men in my life.

My daughter has gone and I may never see her again.

I used to like Caleb, he's a gorgeous man there's no doubt about it. A relationship isn't something I need right now, I need to take down my enemies but I do need something that will help me forget the pain I have had to go through since meeting the three boys.

Maybe along the way, I'll find true love but for now, I need a distraction.

I'm emotional and angry, don't judge me.

"If you carry on looking at me like that beautiful, I may have to kiss you" He puts his food down onto the counter then took a step closer to me.

"Kiss me then" I whispered seductively.

So he did, but only for a few seconds till he pulled away scanning my face.

"You're with Ryan Hope, I shouldn't have done that" He rushed out trying to walk away but I grabbed his hand making him stop to look at me. 

"We aren't together anymore Caleb" He smiled at me in an instant before lifting me up onto the counter knocking the food onto the floor, his eyes clouding with lust.

Mature scene.

Caleb's hand slowly make their way up my naked thigh (I'm wearing a short black dress) then stopped to play with the waist of my underwear. His touch sent shivers up my body.

He cupped my breast with his other hand smirking at me. I gasped at the sudden contact-making his smirk even bigger.

"Maybe we should..."

His lips came down on mine, cutting whatever I was going to say off. Without breaking the kiss he took my hands that were gripping on the edge of the counter and placed them on his chest. I quickly broke the kiss to remove his shirt and I couldn't help but stare at his chest.

My hands ran over his muscles making his tremble under my touch.

His lips started to kiss my neck, my eyes closed and my head fell back to give him more access. Caleb's hand went into my hair to turn my head slightly so he could kiss along my collarbone. My hands slid up his chest and into his white hair messing it up a little.

The heat started to build up between us and I was all but gone. All I could think about was him, the way he made me feel.

Caleb tugged on the bottom of my dress to pull it over my head leaving me in my silver underwear. As one of his hands unhooked my bra the other went straight to my panties.

Pulling me forward he slid the thin fabric down my thighs making them fall to the ground. Our lips were back on each other again fighting for dominance.

My legs were wrapped around his waist pulling him closer to me, my grip in his hair became tighter making him moan in my ear. His hand found my breast again giving it a rough squeeze.

We were completely lost in each other, the entire world vanished and it was just us. Nothing else mattered right now. The sexual tension from the past was being released.

Suddenly he lifted me off the counter and placed me down on to the kitchen table. My legs wrapped around his waist again, my hands clutching his back as he swirled his tongue over my left nipple, the sensitive nub hardening at his tongues warmth. Caleb cupped my sex, a whimper coming from my lips.

"Oh, Caleb" I shut my eyes with pleasure. He stood up straight, pressing his tip against my slit. He thrust his hips forward making me dig my nails into the wood. Then he started to move, my hips lifting up to meet his thrusts.

He was pounding harder into me, lustful moans escaping the both of us. My walls started to tighten around him, so he started moving faster making the table rock.

"H-Hope I'm gonna..." He thrust into me again, releasing his seed into me. I cried out in pleasure, feeling the wetness dripping down my leg. As our pants stopped we both looked at each other, realizing we were still in the kitchen.

Thank god no one came in.

After throwing back on our clothes Caleb looked at me.

"So was this a one-time thing or?" He asked me. Of course, I want this to happen again, but I don't want to be judged seen as I've just broken up with Ryan but maybe my dad was right. Maybe I did deserve better and I'm young. 

Us teenagers make mistakes and we learn from them. I think the best thing for me is to explore my options, my relationship with West and Ryan was rushed. I'm going to take my time, figure out who I want.

"After what we just did, I don't think I could get enough but this doesn't mean we are getting together" I pointed out.

"Just give me some time"

Just a filler chapter for everyone. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Vote and Comment.

Ciao!X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 3.7K 50
Completed (Needs Editing) Love, lust, an age gap, a mafia and a love triangle. Will this love heal or wreck them? __________________________________...
86.7K 1.1K 62
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
640K 13.8K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
162K 4K 33
"ahhh" she screamed in pain but her cries and screams got muffled as his hand slammed on her mouth. "shhh, another noise from your little mouth and t...