What Could've Been |Sequel To...

By rawisrollins

Set one year after Harper and Spencer moved to London, you see how much their life has changed. And how much... More

The Time Of Our Lives..
Dream On
Our Secret Spot
Home Is Where The Heart Is
Mommy Duties..
Taking The Train
Paris Night Life And Exes
The Black Widow
8 Years Ago..
MisCommunication
You Dug Your Own Grave
It's Okay To Not Be Okay
We Found Love Right Where We Are
Forever Dreaming Of You
Shining Star
Tokyo Princess
Kiss Your Career Goodbye..
Halloween & The Big News
Does It Get Any Easier?
She's Very Good For You
Volunteer Work
Please Behave Yourself
One Last Guest
Guess Who's Back
One Step At A Time
Welcome To New York..
The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
Confide In Me
Don't Open Your Door
What Could've Been

The City Of Love

341 12 0
By rawisrollins

Thankfully she took an empty seat in the back, but I knew I'd have to talk with her when we stopped.

"Why do you think she's here?" Maddy asked.

"I don't know..quite frankly I don't care, but I don't need her stalking us." I grumbled.

"Well I'm sure we'll figure it out after. Let's just relax and maybe sleep." Seth suggested.

I closed my eyes and began drifting off to sleep. Only waking up to feed the twins, then rocked them back to sleep. And then I did the same.

Seth shook us all awake when we were twenty minutes away. We looked out the window and it was so beautiful. All the cars passing by, the cafes on every corner, we even saw a mime.

"Have you guys ever been to Paris?" Maddy asked us.

"I have only once..with Uh, Spencer. He surprised me for my birthday a few months back." I frowned.

Maddy grabbed my hand, "Well I'm glad we're all here to experience Paris again. And with Ethan and Hope." Everyone smiled down at them.

"Yeah..me too." I nodded. Seth looked at me to make sure I was okay, and I was. I just missed Spencer so much.

When the train arrived in the station, we gathered our things and got off. I gave Maddy the stroller to watch while I waited for Margaret.

"Hi honey! Aren't you excited to be in Paris together?!" She exclaimed, rushing over to me.

"Here's the thing, your not following us around. I will call the police if I see you outside our hotel. Have a good day, bye." I said politely before walking back to the group.

"Seriously Harper?! That's all? I'm your mother for fucks sake!" She yelled after me. That woke the twins up, and they began crying.

I turned around angrily, "Your making my babies cry! And your making a scene. So please get back on that train and leave! I don't want you here!"

She scoffed, "I'm their grandmother! They deserve to know who I am!"

"No they don't. And they wouldn't want too anyways. So Margaret, please leave. Or we'll call the police." Maddy stepped up beside me.

"Who the hell is this bitch? Telling me what to do? Nobody does that!" Margaret screamed.

Dean flagged over the police standing nearby and after talking with them, they arrested her and took her away.

I sighed in relief, "Thank you guys. Sorry you had to see that."

"Don't be sorry. That woman deserves to rot in jail." Maddy grumbled.

Seth had calmed down the kids, and we headed out to our car that was waiting for us, and went to the hotel.

We all shared a huge suite on the top floor. Three different bedrooms and bathrooms, a living room, kitchen, and a main bathroom. So you can say it was definitely nice.

The first thing I did was change Ethan and Hope's diaper then let them play around and stretch.

I was unpacking a little bit when the door opened slowly. It was Seth.

"Hey..just checking to see if everything was alright?" He asked, closing the door behind him.

"Yes. Everything's fine. The babies are happy to be out of the stroller." I laughed, motioning to where they were rolling around.

"Oh I bet," Seth chuckled. "But I was talking about you, Harper. It wasn't easy confronting your mother like that."

"Oh ya know, I'll get over it. Just glad she was taken away." I sighed. "Just as soon as she got the twins crying, I snapped. Nobody makes my kids upset like that. Ever."

"They'd be pretty stupid to try." He sat down on the bed beside me, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"They'd have some pretty crazy family members going after them. And a protective mother." I laughed.

Seth slowly inched closer to my face, and I couldn't help but do the same. I guess I wasn't really realizing what was happening.

Until we kissed.
-

After that ordeal, Seth had left with Dean to go workout, and I was lying in bed with the babies.

Maddy opened the door and joined me. "After I was thinking the boys could watch the kids and we could go shopping or something. What do you think?"

"Sounds amazing. I need to take my mind off of everything." I agreed.

I showered and changed into black jeans and a long sleeve shirt.

"I get it, everything with your mother couldn't have been easy." She sighed.

"Well..it's not only that.." I trailed.

"What did you do?!" Maddy exclaimed, jumping out of bed.

"Well Uh, Seth and I kissed." I revealed.

"What the fuck? Are you joking? You better not be joking with me!" Maddy gasped, slapping my arm.

"I'm not! I didn't mean for it to happen. It just..did. And he left right after." I explained.

"I think everyone's emotions are all over the place still, so going out will be good for us. Get a break and relax." Maddy said.

We sat on the floor and played with the kids, they are so cute especially since they've started babbling a little bit.

"We're backkkkk!" I heard Dean exclaim. They came in to my room holding coffees.

"Good, we're going out tonight so watch the babies. We left their bottles on the table, and call if you need anything. Byeeeeeee!" Maddy said as she was pulling me out the door.

"Think they'll be okay?" I giggled as we walked outside.

"Dean's gotta get practicing, I told him I want a baby in the next year or so." She shrugged.

We continued walking down the street, looking in the windows of a few shops. We stopped in a macaroon store and picked up some treats.

We found a nice looking cafe and sat outside. I ordered escargot and Maddy ordered shrimp Alfredo.

"You gotta try at least one snail!" I pleaded.

"Hell no." She shook her head, grimacing at my plate.

We began eating, stopping occasionally when fans would recognize us. After paying, we continued walking on until we were next to the Seine River.

"Wait..they have gondolas you can take out on the water!" Maddy gasped, pointing at the sign.

We rented one and sat down as the worker began rowing us along the river. I took a bunch of pictures, we'd show the boys later.

"We're going to see the Eiffel Tower tomorrow, and maybe we'll get some training in." Maddy suggested.

"Yes..we still don't know who we're facing." I added.

"Gosh, this is beautiful. Maybe Dean and I will come here for our honeymoon." She sighed happily.

"That's the dream, eating macaroons for days." I groaned. We opened the box and began snacking on them.

"I saw earlier there was a winery downtown. We should stop on the way back." I said, and Maddy nodded. "I'll supervise."

We circled around and soon came back to where we started. We paid and then walked to the winery.

I decided to pay for the samples of every flavor, cause when else would I be in a Paris winery?

Maddy had to hold onto my arm as we walked back to the hotel. It was almost six at night, but we were both exhausted.

She unlocked the door and we saw the boys each holding a baby, walking around the room. Trying to get them to sleep.

"Is she drunk?" Dean whispered.

"No, she's lightly buzzed.." Maddy corrected, bringing me to my room.

She took my shoes off and laid me on the bed, covering me up with the blankets.

"Goodnight Harper." She smiled, before shutting the light off and leaving.

First day in Paris was a success.

- - -
Harper and Maddy had some fun adventures in Paris! What else will the gang get into? Harper and Seth also had a lil moment there...AHHHH!!Also Margaret got arrested😱😂and who thinks Dean and Seth would make the best babysitters?! 🙋🏼‍♀️thanks for reading :) 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 242 31
Commander Beth Taylor (aka Hannah Clark) was being protected. She didn't know them very well. When a storyline was created to bring them back togethe...
21.4K 576 48
Rebecca "Bex" Quin is an avid fan of the soap opera How Deep Is Your Love. But what happens when she happens to meet one of the stars of the show Col...
18.3K 840 29
Moving into a new state is the opening to a new beginning. It sure was for Colby, only that he didn't expect the start of his new life to turn the wa...
458K 8.2K 104
Lila was a Diva. From her first time watching WWE to the first time she stepped into a ring she knew that was where she belonged. Until her trust was...