BNHA Story Idea's

By KittyKatKamisa

A few ideas of BNHA I have that I may make into full stories. Enjoy! Ps - You can take these stories and mak... More

UA For The Supernatural
My Idol
My Idol
Babysitting U.A. Students
Bet to Win His Heart
My Crazy Villain
My Crazy Villain
Stuck Between Two
Stuck Between Two
Which Side?
Which Side
My Royal Mermaid
My Royal Mermaid
2 Teachers 1 Student
Inverted Portal Jump
My Fantasy
My Fantasy
Suicidal
Suicidal
Rare Cat
Rare Cat
From Teen to Child to Neko
Jealousy
Jealousy
Cafe Musical
Cafe Musical
Angels & Devils
Angels & Devils
Izuku's Mask
Izuku's Mask
My Lullaby
My Lullaby
Radioactive
Radioactive
Forest Spirits
Forest Spirits
Ghouls Exist
Ghouls Exist
You're One of Them?!
Cats & Dogs
Cats & Dogs
Famous Transfer Student
Angel Deku
Angel Deku
The Green Wolf
The Green Wolf
Mute Tamer
Mute Tamer
The School's Ghost
The School's Ghost
Roommates
Roommates
Deku The Hacker
Deku the Hacker
The Game Creator, Delinquent & Movie Star
Villain on the Loose
Rare Find
Rare Find
The Maid & Butler Cafe
The Maid and Butler Cafe
The Assistants
The Assistants
Military Villain
Military Villain
Rockstar
Rockstar
The Sleeping Beauty
The Sleeping Beauty
MPD
MPD
The Letter
The Letter
The Ram
The Ram
Thief
Thief
Stuck with a Wolf
Stuck with a Wolf
In the Stars
In the Stars
Grief Return
Grief Returns
On the Run
On the Run

Bet to Win His Heart

397 12 5
By KittyKatKamisa

\-Third Person-/

Katsuki walked up to Izuku's house, trying to calm the blush he wore.

'God dammit, Katsuki! Calm the hell down before you pop a vein! It's just f*cking Deku. Okay, okay. This'll be f*cking easy. Just gotta stay calm.' Katsuki thought, walking up to Izuku's apartment.

He knocked on the door and waited for a response. Nothing. He knocked again, this time louder. He waited there for what felt like forever when the door handle started to twist. It opened, revealing a sight Katsuki never thought he'd see. A half starved Izuku was in front of him, pale skin, flushed red cheeks, baggy clothes. Even his eyes had lost the usual sparkle to them.

"D-Deku?" Katsuki stuttered, eyes wide in shock.

"Hey Kacchan. What're you doing here?" Izuku asked, looking up at Katsuki with a small smile.

Katsuki didn't respond. Instead, he picked Izuku up bridal style and brought him back into the house. Izuku didn't protest. Katsuki placed him down at the kitchen counter as he rummaged through the fridge and draws. Finally, he'd prepared a small meal of rice balls with fish. He passed it to Izuku. He slowly ate the food.

"What the hell did you do to yourself." Katsuki murmured, staring down at Izuku.

"Didn't your mother tell you?" Izuku replied, looking up.

"Tell me what?" Katsuki asked.

With a heavy and sad sigh, Izuku said, "Mom came done with a heavy fever that soon turned into rare illness. She's now in the hospital, and the doctors don't know if she'll make it."

Katsuki was in complete shock. Izuku finished eating and placed the plate on the counter. He stared at the ground. Katsuki cleared his throat, gaining Izuku's attention.

"Well... I'm sure she'll be fine. She's always pulled through other illnesses, so, shy should this one be any different?" Katsuki stated.

A little hope found its way into Izuku's eyes.

"With that being said, why don't you get out of here. You look half dead." Katsuki said as he picked Izuku and and heaved him over his shoulder.

Katsuki walked to Izuku's room and placed Izuku on his bed. Katsuki then rummaged through his wardrobe, grabbing a white shirt and a checkered jacket, as well as some ripped jeans. He walked over to Izuku with the clothes in hand.

"Strip." Katsuki ordered.

Izuku stared up at him before complying. As he removed his shirt, Katsuki got a good look at how thin he'd become. With a sigh, Katsuki took Izuku's clothes and started dressing him, being careful as Izuku was in an emotional state. He'd finished with the top half, but, couldn't bring himself to do the bottom. He turned around while Izuku changed into the ripped jeans. Izuku stood up and hugged Katsuki from behind.

"Deku?! What the hell do you think your doing?!" Katsuki yelled, trying to pry Izuku's arms off.

"You're warm..." Izuku murmured, burying his face in Katsuki's back. "Thank you, Kacchan..."

Katsuki blushed but allowed Izuku the pleasure of hugging him.

"Now that you've changed, we're heading out." Katsuki said.

Izuku let go as Katsuki turned to face him. Izuku only nodded, know he wouldn't be getting out of this. Katsuki grabbed his hand and led him to the front door. They put their shoes on before heading out. Locking the door, Izuku latched himself onto Katsuki's arm as they left the apartment. Katsuki was a blushing mess. However, he didn't take his arm away. Katsuki led them to the movie theatre, buying tickets for the movie 'The Greatest Showmen'. (It's amazing. Go watch it)

"Kaccha-"

"Don't bother protesting." Katsuki cut Izuku off.

"No. I was hoping we could get popcorn." Izuku said, giving Katsuki puppy dog eyes.

With a sigh, Katsuki agreed and bought him popcorn. They entered the theatre and waited for the movie to start.

*After Movie*

"That was amazing! Thanks Kacchan!" Izuku smiled, hugging Katsuki.

Katsuki just pet Izuku's hair with a small smile plastered on his face. They left the theatre and headed down to a local restaurant.

"Thanks again, Kacchan. Today has been great so far!" Izuku smiled ear to ear with closed eyes.

Katsuki's hand moved on its own, booping Izuku's nose. Before Izuku could question that, a waitress came over for their orders.

"Coffee, no sugar and your spiciest lobster." Katsuki ordered.

"Strawberry milkshake and Katsudon please!" Izuku said.

The waitress nodded with a big smile and walked away.

"Kacchan," Izuku started. "Why did you boop my nose?"

Katsuki looked away, trying to hide his blush.

"...my hand moved on it's own..." he murmured.

"What was that? I didn't hear you." Izuku said.

"Never mind!" Katsuki said.

"...ok..." Izuku seemed a bit upset.

Katsuki sighed before petting Izuku's hair. The green haired boy nuzzled into the touch, causing a smile on the blondes face. Their food and drinks arrived and they dug right in. They finished and Katsuki went up to pay. Izuku protested, but, gave in. They left and headed over to the park. Izuku sat on a swing as Katsuki pushed him.

"Hey Kacchan," Izuku started, gaining a hum in response. "I was wondering why you came over. You never come to my place."

'F*cking hell. Now I have to come up with an excuse. Dammit!' Katsuki mentally yelled. "I decided to come check on you. I hadn't seen you in awhile and mom nor dad would say anything when I asked. And here we are now."

It was silent.

"Thank you, Katsuki." Izuku said, standing up and trapping Katsuki in a tight hug.

"D-Deku?!" Katsuki stuttered, confused as to what just happened.

"Just let me stay like this, please?" Izuku murmured, burying his face in Katsuki's chest.

Katsuki ended up returning the hug, shocking the smaller boy a bit. They were both happy. They let go and Katsuki checked his watch, seeing it was 7:30.

"We should head back." Katsuki said.

"Ok!" Izuku smiled before latching back on Katsuki's arm.

He took Izuku home before leaving for his own house, a smile on his face. He arrived back home, heading up to his room and flopping down on his bed. He took out his phone, seeing a spam of text messages from the newly made group chat.

ZapZapB*tch: How'd it go!
Half&Half: He's not going to be on for awhile
RockHard: Awe man! I need to know how it went!
EmoBird: He couldn't have gotten the kiss that easily
SleepIsLife: Cause not
ZapZapB*tch: I need answers!
RockHard: Get on Bakubro!!
SleepIsLife: That's not gonna work
Half&Half: We just have to wait
ZapZapB*tch: Oabhcusbflandlak Bdbqbsvakhdbdkwjdbdkkwjbdbskwjsjskwndjjdjsnsshsbsnbd
EmoBird: ...
RockHard: ...
Half&Half: ...
SleepIsLife: ...
EmoBird: What was that?
SleepIsLife: He should be back soon
LordExplosionMurder: WHAT THE F*CK IS WITH THE SPAM!
RockHard: BAKUBRO!! You're finally back!
ZapZapB*tch: How'd it go?
Half&Half: You didn't get the kiss, did you?
EmoBird: Tell us
SleepIsLife: I need sleep. Just tell us now
LordExplosionMurder: Jeez, fine. I didn't get the kiss, but, I did find out something pretty shocking
SleepIsLife: What?
LordExplosionMurder: His mother is in hospital
ZapZapB*tch: WHAT?!
Half&Half: WHAT?!
EmoBird: WHAT?!
RockHard: WHAT?!
LordExplosionMurder: Shaddup!
SleepIsLife: I'm confused. None of you knew that?
LordExplosionMurder: WHAT?!
How the hell did you know?!
SleepIsLife: He told me
Half&Half: Ok...
EmoBird: Uhh...
ZapZapB*tch: ANYWAY!! You ready for tomorrow, Kirishima?
RockHard: Heck yeah!
LordExplosionMurder: Just be careful with him. He's in an emotional state right now
RockHard: Wow, Bakubro. Didn't think you'd be so caring
LordExplosionMurder: SHADDUP SH*TTY HAIR!!
EmoBird: Good luck
RockHard: Thanks man!
ZapZapB*tch: Better get ready!
Half&Half: We should get some sleep
SleepIsLife: Cya
SleepIsLife has logged out
Half&Half has logged out
EmoBird has logged out
ZapZapB*tch: Have fun!!
ZapZapB*tch has logged out
RockHard: Bye Bakubro! Thanks for the heads up!
RockHard has logged out
LordExplosionMurder has logged out

'I wish I could hang out more with Deku more. Dammit.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit: This story is being made on Izuku_Prince page. Check it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 863 34
Various ships and x readers - x readers will be gender neutral unless otherwise mentioned! -probably a lot of x readers, they're easier for me to wri...
201K 7.1K 54
─── complete ღ WARNING: fetus writing β€· πˆπ™π”πŠπ” admired his childhood friend Bakugou for the longest time, to the point where he fell in love wit...
128 20 20
This is for the talented writers of My Hero Academia/Baku No Hero Academia fanfics. I will include general writing tips, images, canonical attribute...
2K 79 9
Hello, these are short stories I do if I guess I'm bored or late for posting. This will have lots of different ships that I ship together. Most of th...