Never Gonna Happen (ON PAUSE)

By mbffhhc67

Winter is a sarcastic but socially awkward girl just attempting to get through high school without endless dr... More

Introduction
Chapter 1- Recap
Chapter 2- Near Death Experience (Exaggeration)
Chapter 3- Grumpy
Chapter 4- Movie Night
Chapter 6- MAD
Chapter 7- Eventful Start
Chapter 8- Lasagna
Chapter 9- Moron
Chapter 10- Frenemies
Chapter 11- Party
Chapter 12- Downhill
Chapter 13- Tension
Chapter 14- Knot
Chapter 15- Rain Drops
Chapter 16- Algebra
Chapter 17- Bonding
Chapter 18- Another Side To The Story
Chapter 19- Detective Skills
Chapter 20- "Project W"
Chapter 21- Paintballing
Chapter 22- Win OR Lose
Chapter 23- Indenial
Chapter 24- Guilty
Chapter 25- Thoughts
Chapter 26- Soccer
Chapter 27- Fight
Chapter 28- Jay & Tyler
Chapter 29- The Monroe's
Chapter 30- Cameron
Chapter 31- D R A M A

Chapter 5- Two truths and a LIE

80 10 0
By mbffhhc67

"Okay note to myself and both of you, we're gonna place this game sure however, tomorrow's the first day of school so I don't want to wake up with a hangover. So let's make this quick and get back to the notebook my 17 year old heart wants to fan girl over Ryan Gosling so again, let's make this quick", I smile and both Jay and Tyler look at each-other grinning.

"Yeah she hasn't changed she's still bossy", Tyler comments.

"Still the same cute Winter I love", Jay pulls me into a cuddle, "Don't worry Winter I got you", Tyler raises an eyebrow before clearing his throat.

"So what have you brought for us?"

"Well I've got a bottle of vodka, some gin and oh let's not forget this beautiful bottle of red wine", I place the drinks down and grab some glasses before placing them down too.

"Okay. Let the games begin, I'll start first", Tyler taps his fingers on the cushion clearly thinking of what to say and his expression turns into a cheeky smile.

"Got it".

"I have never got caught stealing".

"I've had a threesome and ooooooh".

"I wrote someone a love letter".

I raise an eyebrow and look at Jay.

"Well you've definitely not written anyone a love letter that is not you at all but to think about it, it would be absolutely hilarious if you did", Jay smirks.

"So you're saying that he's had a threesome and you think that's true?" I shake my head but laugh.

"I wouldn't put it past my dear old brother".

"Okay so, which are the truths and which ones a lie", Tyler leans in clearly amused to hear our answers.

"Oh and remember if you get it wrong, you drink", he shakes the bottle in front of us and I groan.

"So we agree on the same things?" Jay asks me which I nod my head at.

"Okay Ty, we believe that yes you're right you haven't ever been caught stealing; You probably have had a threesome and no you my dear brother have never written a love letter to anyone or as a matter of fact ever been in love", Jay stretches back grinning clearly confident with his answer but I remain watching Tyler wondering if we were wrong.

"Wrong little brother, you're both wrong", Tyler sniggers.

"Drink up", he pours us all a shot of vodka and I groan regretting my decision to play this game in the beginning.

"Okay Wait, what was the truths and what was the lie?" I curiously raise an eyebrow waiting for him to answer.

"You were correct that I've never been caught stealing but that's because I've never stolen. I know shocker. However, I was in a boarding school. A all boys boarding school, when would I get the chance to have a threesome?" He softly laughs shaking his head.

"Wait so you've actually written a love letter?" I blurt aloud shocked as ever.

"Yup, okay your turn", he changes the subject quickly and this makes me even more curious.

"Okay I still can't even process this, who have you written a love letter to dude? Don't take this personally but I'm mind blown. Maybe there is hope for us", Jay winks at me which makes me roll my eyes.

Tyler punches his brother on the shoulder.

"If you ever mention this to anyone I'll deny it and I'll make your life a living hell little brother", he smirks before turning his attention to me.

I gulp before drinking down the disgusting content of alcohol that burns down my throat it makes me want to gag but I don't show them how much I disliked the taste although Jay already knew that, instead I smile and look at them both.

I was going to shock them both.

"I've gotten absolutely wasted at a party and made out with a total stranger".

"I have never failed any school tests in my life".

"I'm trying out for the marathon team".

"Okay well that's easy" Jay confidently grins.

"You've never gotten absolutely wasted at a party and made out with a total stranger, I would have known about it".

"Yeah you're to innocent for that", Tyler mumbles.

"Actually, after last night I'm not quite sure", his words make my face flame and I curse myself for even being that stupid.

"What happened last night?" Jay raises an eyebrow curiously.

"Nothing. Now stick to the game", I cut him off sharply.

"Okay well you've probably never failed any test in your life because if I remember correctly you were an extremely clever nerd".

"Yeah I agree my girl here is an A star student", I fist bump Jay grinning.

"And well you're kind of athletic so I guess trying out for the marathon team is true?" He continues.

I grab the bottle of gin and pour two glasses but add a touch of vodka as-well.

"Drink up boys. You got all of them wrong", I'm actually starting to like the game, it was beginning to become very entertaining.

"So you're telling me that you've gotten wasted at a party and made out with a total stranger", Jay looks shocked but then cracks a smile.

"High five I'm proud of you", his body shakes with laughter.

"Although now I know I wasn't your only kiss I don't know how to feel about that", he continues jokingly.

Tyler spits out his drink so fast and begins choking so I slap his back.

"Can't handle your liquor?" I tease.

"You and Jay have kissed?"

"Once but technically it was over a game of truth or dare", I shrug my shoulders and turn to Jay.

"Okay so I love kit kats".

"I'm in a relationship".

"I've egged Mrs Walkers house".

"You hate kit kats so that's a lie", I give him a smug look.

"You've definitely egged Mrs Walkers house", Tyler says.

"Sooo.....", I pause before turning to grab the pillow behind me.

"Who the HELL ARE YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH and WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME", I am whacking him with the pillow and Tyler is laughing at Jay being attacked.

"Hold on, hold on".

"Oh my god Winter I haven't even told you if you're both correct yet so chill", he tells me so I pause crossing my arms together.

"Okay you're right but please don't attack me", he laughs nervously.

I pour another half a glass of vodka and hand it to him. "You deserve the hangover you're gonna get after I finish with you, now drink". I give him a plastic smile and he sighs before downing the drink.

"The reason I didn't tell you was because you hate her", he finally says.

"Okay that's just stupid Jay you do realise I'm your best friend and it's my duty to be happy for you? I'm sure she isn't that bad if you like her, who is it?"

"..."

"I'm gonna need popcorn for this shit", Tyler says bemusedly.

"Jessica Mitchel", he finally confesses, guilt plastered on his suntanned face. I take a moment to process this all in and I look at my best friend, the one I love dearly and would do anything for, the one;

"No I take it back I'm going to kill you", I scowl at him completely furious as I stand up grab the pillow and take one last aim before storming out of the living room.

"Exit your selves out of this house NOW", I'm already up the stairs and in my room slamming the door shut dramatically.

Why the hell would Jay date such an awful excuse of a human being.

One that tried to make my life a living hell on a daily basis.

Jessica Mitchell, the cliché queen bitch.

What did you guys think of this chapter???? SHOCKING REVELATIONS RIGHT?? What did you think will happen next! Let me know in the comments below and don't forget to VOTE (cote me) if you enjoyed the chapter!

Marwa ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 12.4K 14
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
4.1M 88.3K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
3.8M 89.6K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
239K 7K 51
we young & turnt ho.