To Jo,

FAYTH- द्वारा

From members of your F.A.I.T.H.F.U.L. family. अधिक

WE
LOVE
YOU
SO
MUCH.
YOU
FOR
SHARING
YOUR
MINDBLOWING
TALENT
WITH
YOUR
F.A.I.T.H.F.U.L
FAMILY.
YOU
ARE
a savior

THANK

429 30 2
FAYTH- द्वारा

To JoPRBooks ,

Hi Jo! I really hope you're doing well :)
I -among many others- have missed you truly very much.. I may have not talked to you personally, but your writing has really touched me many many times. You're a very talented and inspiring person and I miss seeing notifications from you; not just Wattpad ones, but from any app.

But this isn't a message about how I'm missing your work as an author, no... I'm actually worried for you as are plenty of other people. You're such a great person and you deserve all the happiness in this world! I miss YOU and I wish with my entire heart that you're alright and are happy -no matter whether you're gonna continue as a Wattpad author or not.
All the love, Sofie (a supporter of yours, from Greece).

    - From @multefandom

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

72.9K 1.6K 79
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
19.6K 470 28
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...
170K 5.4K 36
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
192K 5.7K 113
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...