To Jo,

By FAYTH-

From members of your F.A.I.T.H.F.U.L. family. More

WE
LOVE
YOU
SO
THANK
YOU
FOR
SHARING
YOUR
MINDBLOWING
TALENT
WITH
YOUR
F.A.I.T.H.F.U.L
FAMILY.
YOU
ARE
a savior

MUCH.

543 34 5
By FAYTH-

To JoPRBooks ,

The impact you've had on Wattpad is unbelievable. Having joined only a year ago, the first book I read was F.A.I.T.H, and can I just say that it put all other books I'd read to shame? Well, not to shame, but it just passed my expectations of a book massively.  It was a mix of so many genres: mystery, thriller, romance, humour, young adult, contemporary, bullying, and so much more. The writing style was so alien but unique: it draws you in, twists your stomach with anticipation, intrigue and dread, and always leaves you dangling on a cliffhanger. 

F.A.I.T.H was just a whole new kind of book. "Ahead of its time" doesn't fit perfectly but it works. As well as wanting to express my appreciation and love for your book, I also wanted to add that I hope you're safe and well, that life's treating you great, and that your healthy. Yes, the F.A.I.T.H.FUL family's love for your book is undying, but our concern and care for you is way greater. 

Hope you're okay, safe, healthy, and well, and thank you so much for creating such an amazing, unique, and captivating book that will change my (and probably millions of others) perception of books.

- Love from, @burgersnsaltyfries

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 520 14
Waking up in the body of a Romani Archiman is acceptable. Getting 3rd and 1st True Magics is nice. Getting Beasts as pets - delightful. The world of...
11.4K 604 39
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
561K 16.4K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
587K 14.5K 44
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...