The Arranged One | ✔️

By anjaaniwriter

"You're right", she said, sounding contemplative, "Maybe I should grow up and be more practical." "Well...you... More

The Arranged One
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Know You Inside-Out!
Chapter 2 - Lunch yes! Date no!
Chapter 3 - The Weirdest Man
Chapter 4 - Waltz
Chapter 5 - Knock Before You Enter!
Chapter 6 - To Marry You
Chapter 7 - Going To Be Mine
Chapter 8 - What Am I Missing Here?
Chapter 9 - Your Girlfriend Moron!
Chapter 10 - Like A Couple In Love???
Chapter 11 - Does It Upset You?
Chapter 12 - Will that be enough?
Chapter 13 - It's A Great Idea, My Love!
Chapter 14 - You're whipped!
Chapter 15 - Hormonal Teenage Boy
Chapter 16 - Deal?
Chapter 17 - Deal with the Devil
Chapter 18 - Melt in my arms
Chapter 19 - Why??
Chapter 20 - I'll be waiting
Chapter 20 - The Date Isn't Over Yet
Chapter 21 - Best Date Ever
Chapter 22 - Never Going to Change
Chapter 23 - Part 1
Chapter 23 - Going to be a long day - Part 2
Chapter 24 - Not Quite Right
Chapter 25 - Sneak Peek
Chapter 25 - The Appetizers : Part 1
Chapter 25 - The Appetizers : Part 2
Chapter 26 - I Can Explain : Part 1
Chapter 26 - I Can Explain : Part 2
Chapter 27 - My Home : Part 1
Chapter 27 - My Home : Part 2
Chapter 27 - My Home : Part 3
Chapter 28 - My Forever : Part 1
Chapter 28 - My Forever : Part 2
Chapter 29 - A Mistake : Part 1
Chapter 29 - A Mistake : Part 2
Chapter 30 - I Miss Us : Part 1
Chapter 30 - I Miss Us : Part 2
Chapter 30 - I Miss Us : Part 3
Chapter 31 - Best Friends Again : Part 1
Chapter 31 - Best Friends Again : Part 2
Chapter 31 - Best Friends Again : Part 3
Chapter 32 - Do you want this?
Chapter 33 - Part 1
Chapter 34 - Part 1
Chapter 34 - Part 2
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 - Part 1
Chapter 36 - Part 2
Chapter 36 - Part 3
Epilogue
New Story Alert!

Chapter 33 - Part 2

14.8K 559 70
By anjaaniwriter

A/N. Just warning about some steamy stuff ahead. Happy Reading :)

He looked at her as she sat across from him on the sofa and smiled at what the UI designer was saying. Her eyes sparkling with laughter, her smile so wide. She looked utterly divine in the full length jumpsuit she was wearing. Her hair falling on her shoulders in loose waves, her lips painted a nude shade of brown.

The only problem was that she was all the way over there, while he was sitting on the chair trying hard to focus on the ongoing discussion about Politics.

These past few months had been so blissful. Just him and her, together in the most intimate way possible. The had leased a mansion in Paris for about a year to wrap up the project. To Abhi it felt like an extended Honeymoon. They spent their days working hard with their team, their evenings exploring the city and their nights in each others arms. It was like a dream come true, they were happily married. The combination of their friendship providing the required segway into a fantastic companionship and their chemistry which led to their off-the-charts lovemaking made for an ideal marital relationship. He could say this was the happiest he had ever been.

His need for her both alarmed and excited him. He was shocked at how much his body yearned for her. Right now, sitting in the middle of a chaotic Friday night party, he wanted nothing more than to order people to get out of their house so he could make love to his wife in peace.

She was laughing now, throwing her head back and laughing that beautiful laugh of hers. His body tightened in response, arousal hitting him hard. How the hell could she turn him on with an innocent laugh? It was impossible...this insatiable hunger he had for her. That made him turn to her and have her over and over again.

What they had between them was pure energy, passion and a certain magic. Yeah. He was whipped. Done for.

Deciding to atleast be in her personal space, he got up and started walking towards her purposefully. His body seemed to be applauding his every step, that brought him closer to his wife.

The girls from the clique looked up at him in surprise, but he had eyes only for her. She was looking at him with a blank look on her face.

"Penny would you mind?" He asked the girl sitting next to Siya, never taking his eyes off his wife.

"Sure sure." He heard Penny, as she scrambled to move away.

Abhi sat down, close beside Siya, pulling his wife by the waist so her back rested against him. If there weren't people around them, he would've pulled her in his lap. Actually, if there weren't people around them he would've done far far worse.

He pulled her close and lay a kiss on her shoulder. He felt her body stiffen, he knew she was aroused as well. Stiffening, weirdly enough he realized, was her body's tell that she was aroused. Nuzzling her neck, he whispered, "Missed you".

She let out a small gasp, that he doubted anyone apart from him heard. He could feel her heart start racing. Then she got up abruptly.

"I-I have to get some water...I'm going to get some water.Does anyone need anything?"

Everyone murmured their no. He saw her leave the room in a haste. He waited for a beat before excusing himself and going after her.

He had a hunch that she didn't really go to the kitchen, so he went straight to their room. He found her in their bedroom facing a window, bracing her hands on either side of the frame.

"Siya", he said, his voice thick with arousal and concern.

She whirled around and held up a hand, "Stop. Abhi don't."

"What's wrong sweetheart?" His forehead furrowed in worry.

"We can't be doing this Abhi. We-we are hosting a party. For people from work. Y-you...you were...Abhi this is not okay."

The tension in his body left when he heard her words. His beautiful wife was still an innocent. Even after he had made love to her for what seemed like a million times.

After the first time, he'd been careful to not over exert her for the next few days. But it was tough because she was like a cat in heat, he had unleashed something in her, and she needed them to be together. He remembered laying next to her at night, trying not to initiate anything, wanting her to rest, when he found her shy hand reach for him. The rest was...well it was history.

So she was feeling shy about PDA. It was time to fix that.

He walked upto her slowly, as if she was a little deer, who would scurry away from him.

"Sweetheart." He whispered, with heat in his eyes.

"No...Abhi..." she whispered in turn pleading.

"Siya...I know you need this as much as I do. Why are you denying us both this?"

"I told you. There are people outside Abhi. We invited them. They will know we are missing. They will...Abhimanyu I said no." She said firmly and he came to a halt.

Okay, he thought. If this was what she wanted.

*
"Abhi." She tapped at his shoulder as he feigned sleep.
He felt her sit-up and the next thing he knew he was on his back looking up at her, as she leaned over him, her eyebrows knitting together in agitation. She was wearing a sheer lacy lingerie that left almost nothing to imagination. She had started wearing them once they consummated their marriage. They'd been together almost every night since that time. He wanted nothing more than to pull her on top of him and pull the poor excuse of nightwear off of her. But he held his ground, staring up at the ceiling instead of looking at her beautiful face.

"Abhi come on, you are acting like a child now. There were people outside, everyone would have know what we were doing if we both went missing for so long." She said, running a finger along his bicep.

He didn't respond and ignored his body's response to her touch.

He understood where she came from and why she wasn't up for some quick loving while the guests were still at home. But something about her reaction hurt him on a deeper level. It was just...he didn't know why he was so upset about her denying him, but he just was. He was also a little scared about finding out why he was so upset, so he wanted to cool off a little before he could interact with her again. They were in such a good place right now, everything was so perfect that it scared him to dwell on this nagging feeling that he was missing something. Instead he wanted to ignore it, till the feeling went away.

"Abhi...we can do it now. Let's have $ex and let it be water under the bridge." She said, running her hand over his hair.

He stiffened. Suddenly he knew why he was upset.

It was the way she talked about their marital relationship. So impersonal, so methodical. She never called it 'making love'. It was just $ex. There were few other things as well.

She refused to show affection in public. The number of times she had denied having lunch with him, pulled her hand away when he held it in the breakroom, pulled away too quickly when he tried to pull her into a hug when a meeting was over, turned her face when he went to kiss her on the lips just outside her cabin. It was not just that she was shy about people watching them, it seemed to be something else. He had no idea what it was and it frustrated him. It was like they were some dirty little secret, when they were in truth husband and wife and everyone knew about this. What was there to hide?

And it was not just that. The way she took time to open up to him every single time bothered him. Everytime he touched, he felt as if it was their first time. At first he thought it was simply because she was shy and new to all of this that she felt closed off when he began to kiss her. But now after he had seen, touched and kissed almost every part, nook and crease of her body, it still felt she was hesitant and distant. He felt like there was a part of her he never had and would never be able to touch. And that bothered him to a large extent.

He didn't know if it was real or all in his head. And he didn't want to broach the subject lest it mess-up with their mostly blissful married life.

"I am tired Siya. I just don't feel like it tonight." He said, and continued staring at the ceiling. He didn't want to see her reaction to his words.

"And now you are lying to me", she said, sighing.

"That is real mature of you Abhimanyu. Real mature. I denied $ex so now you are denying me? Is that how you want to play it?"

He shook his head, closing his eyes.

"Siya...I am not playing it anyway. I just need some time to regroup is all. I swear I am not upset about you saying no today evening. I get why you said no. There were people waiting for us and we were the hosts. It would be in poor taste to make love while they were still there. I just...I don't know...I just need sometime to get into a good headspace. I promise we are cool."

"Okay Abhi. Are you sure its not something I did?" She asked, her voice completely void of any trace of anger or frustration, only filled with worry and concern. His heart warmed instantly.

"No sweetheart. Its nothing you did, just my own demons that I must tackle." He said, now looking into her eyes.

"Will you tell me if you need my help with anything?" She asked, her face so earnest, so pure that his heart did a huge flip.

"Of course Siya, who else would I seek help from? Now, come here and snuggle with me sweetheart. Lets sleep, we have a long week ahead of us."

He got the satisfaction of seeing her face break into a huge grin as she shifted to snuggle into him. Her body soothing his worries to some extent, he closed his eyes to welcome sleep.

*

"What do you think?" He could hear Gabriel ask. Gabriel Bernard was their art consultant. He was actually a renowned artiste, sculptor and architect, and was helping Siya's VR team with authenticating their french visuals. For someone only in their early thirties,he was a really successful man. Rich, handsome and intelligent, he practically made all the women in their office swoon. It didn't really help that he was also very charming and a thorough gentleman.

"Um, Gabe. I love it, but I don't think I can accept this." Abhi halted in his way as he realised it was Siya who had spoken.

'Gabe'...she called him 'Gabe'? Abhi had no idea they were on first name bases. Hell, even Abhi called him Bernard. Everyone in the office called him Bernard. Everyone except his wife apparently. No. She called him Gabe. Not Gabriel, but Gabe.

He felt a heavy sense of deja vu, as he walked close to the door to Siya's office. It was open by an inch or so.

He waited at the door and listened.

"Why not Siya? I made it for you, you should have it."

"Gabe, you didn't have to."

"You don't like it then...Is the likeness not captured."

"Oh no...its absolutely splendid. I think its more beautiful than the reality."

"Rubbish. I could never capture you're true beauty on the canvas. I have merely tried to achieve atleast a tiny portion of it. But if you can't accept it, I must forever keep it with me as a reminder of how I failed as an artist."

Abhi's whole body tightened with rage as he heard their easy banter. Back then he had no right to say anything when Siya took the necklace from Rohit, but now she was his wife. He had every right to her. Pushing the door wide open, Abhi walked into her office.

To his chagrin he saw them holding hands. They both turned as he slammed the door shut.

"Bernard. Fancy meeting you here."

"Monsieur A. Forgive me I can't seem to get your name or your last name right. How are you?"

"I am good. What brings you to my wife's office?"

He could feel Siya's gaze bore into him, but he had decided to completely ignore her. Gabriel smiled and spoke in a friendly manner.

"Allow me to show you."

Abhi felt his stomach churn as Gabriel showed him the painting he had made of his wife. It was just her face, neck and shoulders, but it was beautiful. Her eyes were shining with their usual spark, her lips quirking in one of those smiles which told you she was teasing you. He had thought she smiled like that only at him. When she teased him, or when she was being smug about something, or...or when she knew what she was doing was pleasing him...in their bed.

What riled him even more was that Gabriel had not painted a stitch of clothing over her. Granted the painting only showed off the very top of her bare shoulders, but that Gabriel would paint her like that, that he could paint her in that rare beautiful intimate way, just drove him wildly angry.

He took the painting from him, and spoke in a controlled fake friendly voice, "This is a beautiful painting, which I would like to purchase from you. We would both like to thank you for your service."

If Abhi's words offended Gabriel, the man didn't show. "I can't accept your money. It is a gift for a friend. And I am glad you like it. Eventhough my friend here didn't"

"That is not what I said Gabe. I...well, I also want to thank you Gabe. Its a perfect parting gift. You even signed it for me. So now I proudly own an authentic G.Bernard painting. Thank you so much!"

"No sweetheart, don't thank me. You've been such a great friend and a lovely muse." Gabriel said, then leaned in to kiss her on her cheek.

Abhi was shaking with concealed anger, as he fought to maintain the plastic smile on his face and the tight grip on the painting as he tried not to beat the man to pulp. It didn't help that Siya simply smiled at the man who called her sweetheart in front of her husband.

So she was okay if this slimy a-hole kissed her cheek, but she wouldn't let Abhi so much as hold her hand in office?

He nodded as Gabriel left the room and closed the door behind him with a soft thud.

"Can you believe what just happened?" Siya exclaimed, fanning her red face with her hand.

"Gabriel Bernard made a portrait of me...me! And he called me beautiful! Did you really like the painting Abhi?...Abhi?"

He lost it. Right then. Looking at her giddy, school-girl-having-a-crush face, he lost it. Tossing the painting on a recliner close by, he grabbed her by her arm and started dragging her to the bedroom attached to her office.

"Abhimanyu, what the hell are you doing?" She asked, her voice utterly shocked and indignant, as she tried to squirm out of his grasp. He didn't say anything, his ears ringing as white hot rage swept through his entire body.

He halted only when he was in the bedroom, and he unceremoniously dropped her on the bed. He proceeded to lock the door before turning to an outraged Siya, who was sprawled on the bed, looking as though the wind was knocked from her.

"Have you gone mad?" She asked him, looking thoroughly shaken and angry. Good, so he wasn't the only one who was angry anymore.

"Take off your clothes." He said in an even tone, crossing his hands across his chest.

"Excuse me?" She asked, sitting up on the bed, her eyes flashing with rage.

"You heard me. Take off your damn clothes Siya. Now." He ordered her in a heated voice.

"How dare you speak to me like that Abhi! You have no right..."

"I damn well have every right. I am your husband. You wanted to have $ex yesterday? Well, you are in luck today. Take off your clothes and I will grant you your wish."

"You-you..." she seemed to try coming up with a swear word but seemed to be incapable of uttering one.

"Do it, or I will take them off myself. And if I do, don't expect me to be gentle with them."

This seemed to scare her. The thought of him ripping her clothes, so she would have to wear new ones heightened his arousal. He knew the same thought would mortify her, because everyone would know they were upto something behind the closed office doors.

"Abhimanyu, were are in the middle of a work day...I don't think we should-"

His patience evaporated at the way she seemed to react to him. His mind flitted to the ease with which she was flirting with Gabriel today and he quickly closed the distance between them.

"You were warned." He said, before taking hold of her blouse and ripping it open.

"Abhimanyu!" She exclaimed as the buttons went flying everywhere. Utterly shocked at his behaviour.

He didn't care, he didn't care that she was shocked. The point was that she shouldn't have to be shocked. He was her husband, her bestfriend of 25 years, and her lover, there was no reason to be so scandalized by him wanting her.

He proceeded to rip open her skirt as she feebly tried to stop him. She was weak he noticed, with need. He had always known she wanted him as much as he wanted her. Which made her denial even more frustrating.

He stopped to look at her, his whole body filling with need to protect her, even as he was trying to strip her off her distant facade. She had finally stopped her attempts at struggling as he carefully removed her undergarments, her hands gripping his wide shoulders. Her consent finally apparent as it should have been from the beginning.

He bent his head down to capture her lips in a consuming kiss. All too soon their were lost in intense passion.

He had always made love to her in a gentle or loving manner. This was new for both of them. This was him claiming her for himself, telling her she belonged to him.

"Tell me Siya, tell me who you belong to", he demanded as they moved wildly against each other.

"You...you...Only you." She chanted devotedly.

The angst, the wildness, a little amount of roughness. She bit down on his shoulder as they both started climaxing with an intensity neither of them had known until now.

As they both flopped onto the bed, still moving against each other, she cried out as they both exploded in sync. He murmured sweet nothings to her in the aftermath.

He waited a beat for their convulses to reside, and then pulled away from her tiny body onto the mattress, so as to not crush her precious self.

He panted and blinked as he slowly registered the words she had just cried out.

"I love you"

His heart dropped. Now they were in a mess.

A/N.

Hello Hello!

First let me take a moment to thank my wonderful readers. Thank you so much for your continued love and support.

I know it's been a little tough on you guys, with the wait and the anxiety of what's going to happen next. And you guys have still stuck with me, been understanding about the fact that I have been struggling to find the time and right frame of mind to write.

Your words of encouragement are my strength. It's your love for my story that motivates me to continue writing even through my crazy schedule.

Now, back to the story.

What do you think? Does that give you a little bit of insight into what Abhi is going through?

What do you think is going to happen next?

Please do Vote.Comment.Share if you like the update!

Also, do comment. This update was also a little unchartered waters for me. These two have been almost rational throughout the story. This was one part where I wanted Abhi to loose control without breaking character, hope that came out well😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.6K 11
Siya Kashyap and Tanish Mehra the childhood besties grew up together, but never found love with each other, they were always happy as BFFs but they s...
769K 41.1K 82
This book contains triggering things like stalking, I don't know what I was thing while writing this. And I was a stupid teenager. Sorry for that! P...
53K 3.8K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...
2.6M 153K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...