Welcome To Paradise

By washu14

When she agreed to chaperone Lizzy for her first season Eden never thought to see The Duke of Buckingham Nich... More

Paradise Farms 1824
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Epilog

9

389 22 0
By washu14

   He took her elbow and led her out to the front doors. Nikki's carriage arrived and he explained to the driver where they were going then helped Eden into the carriage and joined her. Eden couldn't help noticing his jovial mood. She wondered if it was because they were breaking the rules or because he was alone with her? She wasn't sure if she even cared she was right where she wanted to be. They sat awkwardly across from each other for the first thirty minutes not saying anything. Eddie looked extremely disappointed Nikki wasn't sure why.

"Is something the matter, if you would like I could have the carriage turned around and take you home."

He wasn't sure what to make of her extremely red face. Was she blushing or dying on him she looked as if she was burning up with fever? She shook her head no, showing him that nothing was the matter, but she would have to find the very embarrassing words to tell him what seemed to be her problem. He waited for her answer.

"You know how sometime expectations are not always met. You build something up in your mind and then they don't quite happen as you imagine and so you are a little deflated by reality."

He nodded he quirked his brow waiting for her to finish. But she said nothing.

"What pray tell has gotten you deflated?"

She turned redder if that was at all possible and she started squirming in her seat.

"Eden, tell me what the problem is. I can not fix something if I do not know what it is I am to fix"

"Silly me thought we would be kissing the whole way to the farm. I discovered I really like kissing and after our little adventure I think I would like to explore more of the art of kissing. It sends tingling to all parts of my body. It's you know like, riding a horse at full gallop. Your heart is racing, and it feels like it is going to jump right out of your chest. Or your racing and your about to win the race and your body does all sorts of funny things. That is the only way I can describe the feeling I would like to share with you. If it is a burden I could find someone else at another time to enjoy the feelings with."

He groaned he had planned on having a talk with her and what arrangements they could make to suit both of their needs. He would talk with her later right now he just wanted to spend the next six hours kissing those pouty lips of hers, and other places all over her body. Nikki pulled her to his side of the carriage and placed her on his lap. God help him he was under this woman spell and he could do nothing but comply with her wishes.

Eden sighed when his tongue slipped into her mouth the kiss was gentle and demanding he seemed to want her as much as she wanted him. The urgency with which they were kissing was giving Eden rise to excitement that was filling her with unadulterated joy. Suddenly Nikki's hands started to move from the back of her head where he was holding her trailing his finger down her neck. He removed his lips from hers and followed the trail his finger had blazed on her sweet tasting skin. He wanted to hold her and caress her but he wasn't sure she would allow it he knew if she did they would both enjoy it but she was an innocent after all.

"Eddie look at me?"

She opened her eyes and took a deep breath she didn't think she had breathed since their lips had met. He was intoxicating, and she was his willing subject.

"Do you trust me?"

She couldn't talk she was only barely able to nod yes.

"Good, now I want you to enjoy love making with me as much as I will enjoy being with you, but I need you to trust me. Do you understand?"

Her response was primal she took his face and brought it back down to meet hers and in a breathless whisper she answered him.

"I am all yours Nikki make love to me. I trust you with my body and soul."

He pressed his lips to hers and his hands released her breast from their bindings. Soon he was kissing his way to where no one had ever touched her before, and when his tongue flicked across her nipple the gasp of pleasure she let escape encouraged him to go on.

Nikki wasn't sure what was happening to him, he had never wanted anyone like this before. He was not a notorious rake he had experience, but his heart always belonged to this woman since they were thirteen years old she was the only one he wanted. To finally feel her and taste her was both excruciating and exhilarating she was his piece of heaven and his hell. With his actions he would seal their fate and he be damned if he cared He would offer her an honorable solution one that didn't take away her freedom but that was for later right now all he wanted was to explore Eden.

Eden's mind was racing she could feel, truly feel the blood rushing throughout her body. Her veins were throbbing as her heart was. But what puzzled her more was the parts of her that were throbbing she had been unaware of before Nikki has started kissing her. How could a kiss invoke such passion? She didn't know she really didn't care as long as Nikki fulfilled the burning need inside of her. She stiffened when his hands followed the path up her calf to her thigh and stopped just short of coming to the parts of her that made her a woman. Her whispered words encouraged him to continue.

"Nikki please."

His resolve was gone he knew he was no gentlemen. Taking her innocence in a carriage was uncivilized ungentlemanly, but God help him he couldn't control this need this hunger he had for her. He continued his assault on her delicious body. He slid her down to where she was now supported by the seat of the carriage and he could move more freely. Slowly he reached the spot hidden just for him to find and brought her to the height of passion. Eden clung to Nikki as if her world was coming apart and he was the only thing she could hold on too. Eden was elated but she knew something was missing her body was demanding it but what it was missing she didn't know or understand.

"Nikki, I need you please make these feelings go away, make me understand what it is my body wants that I don't know how to give it."

He laughed at her innocence. He kissed her, but he needed to make sure she was still willing to do this. He had retained some of his gentlemanly qualities and he hoped she would not refuse him what both of their bodies were calling out for, but he needed to be sure once the deed was done there was no undoing it and their lives would be changed forever.

"Eden, I need you to look at me."

Her eyes flew open and she was looking into the eyes of the man she had always loved. She waited to see what he could possibly want from her. Did he want her to beg for her release what could he want from her right now?

Eden, I need to know if this is what you want. Once I start I am afraid that the pleasure you bring me will not allow me to stop so I need you to tell me if this is what you want."

A smiled played across her lips.

"I need you now Nikki, I need you to release this energy I am feeling at the touch of your hands."

He groaned how could someone make him feel as giddy as a bloody school boy with his first woman. Nikki laughed this was nothing like his first time. That time it was awkward, for both at best. He was only preforming the motions there was no emotions filling every one of his senses like they were now.

"Eden, they say this part will hurt but only for a moment. Do you understand? I will do what I can to relieve the pain but there is nothing I can do to keep it from happening this one time. It will never be painful again."

She didn't have the words, so she nodded and pulled him closer to her body. He had his answer and he went on to fulfill their needs. He slipped inside of her slowly at first but as her body rocked with his rhythm he began to thrust with more force than before. He had come to the barrier where he would claim her innocence, and he took her mouth and kissed her as he thrusted forward. He knew when the pain took her she stiffened up, but he moved ever so slowly letting her get used to the idea of him being inside of her. Before long they were back into the rhythm of their souls. Together they shared a passion that sent them to the heavens and back their bodies exploding with the labors of their passion.

When they had finished Nikki helped Eden back up to a sitting position. He smiled at her not sure what to say to her.

"Are you alright?"

Eden was too embarrassed to talk she smiled and nodded

that she was fine. He placed her on the seat across from where they had just made love and took her hands.

"We need to talk. There are things you need to know and things that have to be done to protect you and your farm."

Eden sat and waited he seems so ominous she didn't know what to make of his mood. He cleared his throat and proceeded to tell her what her father and his mother had planned for her.

"It seems our parents have gotten together and decided the only way you will be truly happy is if you are married. This season for Lizzy was a ploy to bring you to London and hope you find someone to love and if not, they plan to marry you off to an eligible man who they think you would be comfortable with and eventually grow to love."

He watched the anger cross her face. He knew she wasn't going to like that bit of news that is why he told her that part first so the rest of what he had to tell her would put her mind at ease. Well he was hoping it would ease her mind. He continued.

"You realize after what we just shared we will have to be the ones that marry?"

He waited for her to confirm she understood before he went on. He could tell she was trying to process and take in all he was saying she wasn't a stupid girl by any means but still she seemed to be in a little bit of shock at all this news.

"I have precured a special license. We are on the way to the vicar on my estate he will marry us. We will not tell anyone about our hasty wedding, so no one will know that we had to marry. I would not want to put that bit of scandal on you or our marriage. Since you didn't want to marry..."

Eden tried to interrupt him to tell him that he was the only man she would ever marry, but he put a finger to her mouth and stopped her from talking before he finished.

"Since you didn't want to marry, and you wanted to run your farm we shall live separate lives, coming together when it suits us. Someday I will have to produce and heir but that will be when we are both older and ready to settle down. Until then I don't see why we cannot live our lives the same as we do now until the time we are ready to settle. We will not tell a soul about the marriage unless our parents go through with the plan to marry you off. So, what say you?"

What could Eden really say after all the kiss in the garden could have gotten them married. The kiss in her bedroom could have gotten them married. There was no doubt what they did in the carriage would most certainly cause them to be married. She was not so free in her thinking she would not marry him she knew society would blacklist her and then her breeding farm would no longer prosper. But the rest of what he was saying sounded so matter of fact like he didn't even take into consideration her feelings or even asking her if she still wanted to live a life apart from him or if she wanted to take up her role as the Duchess of Buckingham. She was about ready to cry but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction. She needed to think out everything to outsmart his stupidity.

He took her silence as understanding and acquiescence.

He gently took her hands and held them hoping it would bring her comfort. His place was closer to London than hers, so they would be arriving at the Vicars soon. They traveled the rest of the way in silence. She just didn't know what to say to make him think rationally. Men could be so senseless at times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589 76 21
Why universe why?? Or Nikki here. "You don't, again, mean him right?" "Yes, I do." She smirks. Fine. What? She is not gonna back away anyways. Tru...
102K 9.2K 36
After narrowly escaping an assassination, a new king in disguise escapes to his childhood home only to discover that his unwanted betrothed has been...
5.4K 164 12
Mackenzie and Dante have known each other for a few years, but Mackenzie knows better than to get involved with Dante, she has watched him go throug...
407 47 15
Daniel has not seen Maddie in ten years. The last time he saw her he pushed her into a mud puddle and then stormed off. What could he say? The girl r...