It All Started With A Play

By SavageAmy8

Most times we find ourselves getting things we never wished for. I never wanted cancer, but I got it. I'm fa... More

It All Started With A Play
story description
chapter 1: I had a nice time earth✔
chapter 2: Me and my so called life ✔
chapter 3:teachers playing cupid ✔
chapter 4:jerks and bets✔
chapter 5:bad blood✔
chapter 6:"am I already in heaven" ✔
chapter 7:flowers and an unexpected guest ✔
chapter 8:dates and jealousy ✔
chapter 9:My happy place✔
chapter 10:A date to remember✔
chapter 11: The almost kiss✔
chapter 12 : Camp?✔
chapter 13: I hate big brothers✔
chapter 14: The revelation✔
chapter 15: hope or something like that✔
chapter 16:back stabbed✔
chapter 17: freedom from everything✔
chapter 18: drinking more than necessary✔
chapter 19: learning about what I'm dying from and a well expected visitor✔
chapter 20: some sort of realisation✔
chapter 21: I misjudged you✔
chapter 22: The moment he saw me✔
chapter 23 : My meds make me grumpy ✔
chapter 24 : Are we in an alternate universe?✔
chapter 25: leave the door open!!
chapter 26: "Your over protectiveness and annoying face"
chapter 27: "Our parents have history"
A/N
chapter 29: "Emotions from both sides"
TAG!! you're it
Recap
Chapter 30: "Her last words"
Epilogue

chapter 28: "My happiness lies with a poor man"

53 10 3
By SavageAmy8

Anna's pov
Flashback
"Annabeth you are going to marry him and that's final" my father shouted at me.

"No father, I do not agree with this arranged marriage, I do not want to marry Mr Thompson's son" I argued refusing to lose this battle. I have never talked back to father, I always let him decide whatever he wants, but no he will not be the one to choose my life partner, I will never allow that.

"Annabeth I know what is best for you and I know that Evan is a lovely young man who will never let you suffer, he will provide all your needs and money will never be an issue. I have no doubt about that. Your mother will want this for you"

"Don't you dare drag my mother into this, my mother will always support me, and money isn't everything, it doesn't matter if you have billions, no amount of billions will give you happiness father, I am seeking for love, and I do not care if it lies with a poor man, together we will be happy father. I will never marry Evan Thompson. Never!!" And with that I went straight to my room leaving my father speechless.

Also true to my words I found happiness with a poor man. The love of my life

Andrew McClain
End of flashback

Maddie's pov
After 2 full minutes of silence, Bryan decided to talk.

" Mom is everything okay"

"Of course it is, don't mind me, that name sounded very familiar" she said as she continued eating.

"Ok then, it's getting late and I want to walk Maddie home, if you don't mind" he told his parents standing up from his seat.

"Oh! It's no problem son" andrew said to Bryan then he turned to me "it was lovely meeting you Maddie, and I hope I'll see you soon"

"Thank you so much sir for the dinner, it was lovely and I also hope that there will be a next time"

"Of course there will be" Anna said smiling widely at me.

And with that we bid our goodbye's, Bryan and I walked out of the house hand in hand.

"My parents like you" he said later on.

"You really think so, I mean I don't know, I think they are just being polite" I looked around trying to avoiding his eyes.

"I know for a fact that they like you, trust me Maddie" he pulled me closer to him "I don't think I've told you this, but you look very beautiful"

So of course a certain part of my face decided to betray, and turned a bright red colour. I'll leave you to guess.

"Just today" I asked

"Nope, you look beautiful today, yesterday, tommorrow heck everyday, Maddie, you look beautiful everyday"

"And you look so cute when you blush" after he said this, I blushed even harder.

Soon I don't know what came over me, I suddenly feel lifeless.

I could faintly hear bryan yell my name as I dropped to the floor.

And everything went black.

Bryan's pov

"Maddie!!!!"

She fainted.

The girl I love fainted in front of me.

I instantly got my car and later I carried her bridal style and put her in my car.

I rushed to the hospital very fast. Like fast and furious fast not even caring if I had gone beyond speed limit.

As soon as I got to the hospital, I rushed inside and told the nurse what had happened, and they quickly took a stretcher to my car and brought Maddie out, making her lay on it.

I used that as an opportunity to call her parents and Sydney of course, informing them on Maddie's current situation.

To say that they were devasted is an understatement.

Maddie's parent, Evan and Lilly came rushing into the hospital and went straight to the doctor office, I followed them in.

"Doctor, please tell me, what is wrong with my daughter, is she going to be fine" lilly asked impatiently holding unto her husband and sobbing loudly.

"She fainted because her Red Blood Cell count dropped, and this happened as a result of the reduction of oxygen in her bloodstream, but luckily for her, her blood is available in the blood bank" Doctor Taylor explained "I don't know how, but her health is deteriorating, it is even much worse than before"

Red flag.

Big red flag!!!

"What do you mean by that, how is that even possible, she went through chemo, I mean isn't that supposed to help" Mr Thompson started pacing around.

"I don't know sir, I don't know how it happened"
Doctor taylor told us.

"Can we see her" lilly said through sobs

"Yes you can" the doctor said gesturing for us to go inside. The moment I was about to walk into the room that maddie was staying, doctor taylor stopped me from entering.

"You must be Bryan"

" Maddie doesn't want to see you" she said offering me a sympathetic smile before she entered the room closing the door behind her.

What? Why won't Maddie want to see me.

Nonono, there is no way I'm staying away from her, Maddie can't make me stay away from.

No one can make me stay away from her, no one.

I thought as I left the hospital and headed to my car.

On my way home, I thought about several reasons why Maddie wouldn't want to see me.

Last time I checked we were on good terms.

It seems like the universe keeps finding ways to tear us apart.

When I got home, I simply wanted to go to my room and continue planning for I and Maddie's visit to dubai which I wanted to tell maddie about on Wednesday which was her birthday and also a  school day, but then my parents helped me by telling the principal that I was visiting my grandma who was seriouslg ill.
Cole actually helped me a lot surprisingly, because I didn't have enough money.

"Why did you take so long?" my mom was sitting on bed.

"Maddie fainted and I had to take her to the hospital" I informed her.

"What?, is she okay now" she asked looking very worried.

"I don't know mom, I really don't know" I walked over to my bed and sat next to her.

"Bryan are you okay?"

"No, I'm not, I'm far from that" I looked around my room suddenly noticing how messy it was.

"What's wrong son" she queried patting my back.

"She doesn't want to see me mom, Maddie doesnt want to see me" I finally told her

"Do you know what I think about that" she asked and I nodded "I think that she is trying to distance herself from you, she wants you to go away and forget about her, so that you don't have to go through pain of any sort when you see her , she probably thinks that she is going to die, she doesn't want you near her so that you won't be heartbroken, she wants you to move on now and that is what I call true love"

"But I don't want to move on, I don't want to forget her, I have only spent very few time with her  and I don't want her to go, I love her, I really do, I want to spend every day, hour, minute and second with her, call me selfish if you want, I just don't want to let her go just like that" I said
to my mom as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Son, I completely understand you, let me tell you a story, your father and I never mentioned this to you

My father wanted me to marry someone else, in fact it was an arranged marriage, I was supposed to marry, Evan thompson, yes I mean Maddie's dad, because my father felt that he had money, enough money to take care of me, every single time he brought up that topic, I always told him that I wasn't going to marry Evan, that was before I met your father and fell in love with him, I never told your father about the arranged marriage because I didn't want him to worry, finally one day, he told me that he wanted to meet my father, I argued with him and told him no, but he didn't listen he was so stubborn just like you, he met my father and of course my father didn't approve of Andrew because he was poor, but your father didn't stop there he tried all he could do to get my dad to approve of him, he fought, he fought for me because he felt that I was worth it, and finally, finally my father gave him his blessing" she finished smiling.

"So that was why you acted strangely when Maddie mentioned his name" I asked her " what are you saying mom?"

"I'm not going to tell you what to do ,but if you feel that she is worth it then you'll fight for her, Good night son" she said before walking out of my room.

_______________________________________________
Let me just make this clear.

I hate red.

@likehotchocolate please don't  kill me,listen to me first, it's important

I have chocolate :)

I mean it's not like I'm trying to bribe you or anything. ;)

Vote, comment and share  if you like this chapter.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 7.4K 79
[Featured by wattpad romance, teen fiction, young adult and psychologicalnovel] Joy Jones was a seventeen-year-old kind and optimistic girl working...
Alexa. (#1) By 🌻

Teen Fiction

388K 10.9K 48
#908 in Teen Fiction '9/12/2016' #788 in Teen Fiction '18/1/2017' Life could be really tough. It could be sunshine-y and peachy but just like that, i...
902K 18.6K 35
[COMPLETE] At ten years old Darcy Silver was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia. After undergoing seven years in remission Darcy is informed of th...
2M 57.2K 45
~COMPLETED~ | This story is being slowly edited. "As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surprising you with unexpected things that w...