It All Started With A Play

By SavageAmy8

Most times we find ourselves getting things we never wished for. I never wanted cancer, but I got it. I'm fa... More

It All Started With A Play
story description
chapter 1: I had a nice time earth✔
chapter 2: Me and my so called life ✔
chapter 3:teachers playing cupid ✔
chapter 4:jerks and bets✔
chapter 5:bad blood✔
chapter 6:"am I already in heaven" ✔
chapter 7:flowers and an unexpected guest ✔
chapter 8:dates and jealousy ✔
chapter 9:My happy place✔
chapter 10:A date to remember✔
chapter 11: The almost kiss✔
chapter 12 : Camp?✔
chapter 13: I hate big brothers✔
chapter 14: The revelation✔
chapter 15: hope or something like that✔
chapter 16:back stabbed✔
chapter 17: freedom from everything✔
chapter 18: drinking more than necessary✔
chapter 19: learning about what I'm dying from and a well expected visitor✔
chapter 20: some sort of realisation✔
chapter 21: I misjudged you✔
chapter 22: The moment he saw me✔
chapter 23 : My meds make me grumpy ✔
chapter 24 : Are we in an alternate universe?✔
chapter 25: leave the door open!!
chapter 26: "Your over protectiveness and annoying face"
chapter 28: "My happiness lies with a poor man"
A/N
chapter 29: "Emotions from both sides"
TAG!! you're it
Recap
Chapter 30: "Her last words"
Epilogue

chapter 27: "Our parents have history"

24 5 7
By SavageAmy8

After waking up I decided to take a shower, now a days it's quite easy for me to bath, I mean I'm bald so I don't have to worry about what conditioner or shampoo to use on my hair, gosh I really miss my beautiful blond curls though.

When I get into the bathroom I nearly scream, my head is completely bloody, I stood there and stared at the mirror with shock plastered on my face.

Finally when I couldn't take it anymore, I quickly jump into the shower and wash of the blood, I look down and see red liquid going down the drain.

I can't believe that came from me.And here I was thinking that I was progressing health wise, I guess I'll have to see doctor Taylor soon. Very soon.

When I was done taking a proper shower. I got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. I could see that Sydney was still asleep, yesterday must have taken a huge toll on her.

I quickly dried my skin with a towel and got dressed before Sydney finally woke up.

"Good morning" she smiled at me.

"More like good afternoon syd it's 1:30, we slept through the morning" I told her and next thing you know we're laughing, why are we laughing, you might ask, honestly I don't know, I guess we're weird like that.

"Let me have a shower then we'll binge watch 'supernatural' or maybe something a little more cliché like 'pretty little liars'" she stood up from the floor and tried to make her hair look better than a birds nest, the sight was hilarious, she kept patting her hair here and there but she simply succeeded in making it look worse.

"Yeah you should probably do that cause you reek and look disgusting, yuck" I used my palm to cover my nose and acted like she smelled bad

"Gosh I hate you!!!" she yelled and went straight to the bathroom.

"I love you more sydney" I yelled back laughing.

After she was done we went downstairs and fortunately Sydney's parents were not home.

As promised we watched 'supernatural' and also 'pretty little liars' such a weird combination.

We took random and disturbing looking pictures and only then did I realise that Sydney tongue could touch her nose. Um, what?

Then we started stalking randoms boys on instagram and started claiming them.

I got Shawn Mendes, she got Channing Tatum.

Soon we started talking about guys in general and I let it slip that Bryan had said he loved me.

"Ahhhhhhh,no way, he's so whipped, tell me you said it back because it's clear that you feel the same way" she practically screamed "Maddison Anne Thompson tell me you said it back!!"

"Yes I did, now SHUT UP if not the whole street will hear you"

Minutes passed, then hours passed and bam!! The whole day was almost gone.

"Hey when are you supposed to be at Bryan's for dinner" she asked me later on.

"7:00, why are you asking?"

"Well I don't know, maybe because it's 6:15 already and you haven't even picked what to wear" she stared at the ceiling as if she was in deep thought.

"Oh, crap" I instantly grabbed Sydney's hand and lead her upstairs to her room.

"What am I going to wear" I started panicking.

"Oh chill already you can borrow some of my clothes"

"Thank you"

Eventually I decide to dress casual.

I am now wearing a blue plain crop top and dark blue high waist jeans, one of Sydney's beautiful charm bracelet was round my wrist, a black beanie was sitting on my head and, Sydney helped me with light make up and finally I was ready

As soon as I was done I called my driver and told him where Bryan lived, after 20 minutes we finally located his house , then I told the driver (Fred) to drop me a few blocks away from Bryan's house and walked the rest.

I noticed my surrondings, it is actually a very small and quiet neighborhood and nothing like where I live, the houses here are small but in my neighborhood the houses are large you could even mistake it for a castle.

When I check the time, it's 1 minute till 7 o'clock, so I ring the bell.

The door opens and standing in front of me is a gorgeous looking woman, probably in her late thirties, her brown hair is so long, waist lenght actually.

"You must Maddison" she smiled at me and gestured for me to come in.

I nodded and walked in feeling goosebumps rise on my skin.

"Hi I'm Anna , it's so nice to finally meet you, Bryan has told us so much about you" she exclaimed "I feel like I already know you so well, which is odd because I just met you in person, wow now I'm talking too much"

"Oh leave the girl alone Anna" a manly voice says.

"Hi I'm Andrew McClain, it's a pleasure meeting you" he said.

"The pleasure is all mine sir" I look closely at this man-andrew, he looks so much like Bryan.

"Mom, Dad is Maddie here yet" Bryan yelled from his room I suppose.

"Yes she is " they said in unison and lead me to the dinning table filled with all sort of food.

"Wow" I gasped without even realising it.

"I know, my mom likes to go all out" bryan stood next to me.

"Lets sit and eat" Andrew said.

"So what are you going to study when you get to university" andrew asked.

"Theatre art, since I want to be an actress" I told him.

"Oh yes I remember you were the one that played Juliet during the showcase" Anna smiled at me " gosh my dear you are so fascinating, you played juliet's part perfectly"

"Thank you" I tried not to blush and looked at Bryan who is sitting next to me, he seems to find the conversation amusing.

"What university did you choose"Anna asked.

"I chose Manitoba in Canada"

"Wow, what a coincidence Bryan happens to be going to Winnipeg!!" Anna exclaimed.

"Bryan told us that you are struggling with leukemia, it's so sad to know that at such a young age you have had to go through such a terrible thing, how are you coping" Andrew queried.

"I'm doing great actually, I've gone through chemotherapy and it turns out it's successful, I guess I'll be fine"after answering andrew it looked like he was satisfied with my answer.

"Who are your parents and what do they do for a living, I would like to meet them someday" he asked.

"My mum Lillian Thompson is a fashion designer, and my dad Evan Thompson is a lawyer-"

A fork or spoon I don't really know which dropped and soon all eyes were on Anna

"Your father is Evan Thompson?" She asked me.

I looked at Bryan and he looked confused.

I look back at Anna and nodded to answer her question, soon the whole table fell silent.

Uh!!

Looks like our parents have history.

______________________________________________
Hi there.

Oh my gosh I reached 400 reads.

Ahhhh. Jgdhdhjfhjdkdh

Thank you thank you thank you,this is the best early birthday present.

If you're wondering my birthday is on the 7th of September.

Please help me share this book, vote, comment and continue supporting.

Also this chapter is dedicated to my amazing friend inaayaj she is sooo awesome :) 💖.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.2K 45
~COMPLETED~ | This story is being slowly edited. "As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surprising you with unexpected things that w...
289K 4.5K 7
A very heartwarming, romantic story with lots of humor. Never say miracles never happen because they can... After breaking up and leaving her boyfrie...
56.6K 2K 37
This book is dedicated to all fighters either battling life threatening diseases, life problems, depression or anything at all. Keep fighting 'cause...
9.5K 291 38
So I have this thing. Some people would call it a catastrophe; some would call it heart breaking. It also has the name of disease, and heart killer...