Our Children {A BNHA STORY} [...

By Cindy13Queen

I suck at summaries. Reason for this story is for experience and my love for Boku no Hero Academia. Don't car... More

Accident #1
Accident #2
Mistake #1
Checkup #1
Food Friend
Birth
Entrance Exams
Special Episode (to get over writers block)
Feel Better F**ker
Stop Fucking Staring
Valentine's Day Special
Valentine's Day Special 2
it hurts Izu...
please... PLEASE LOVE ME AGAIN!!
Happy Birthday To mah boi
Huh?! BAKUGOU?!
Short Teaser
I like you Bakugou Katsuki (part 1)
Hello Bakugou Katsuki~ (part 2)
Bitch please I'm Fucking Bakugou Katsuki
This bitch's birthday
Deku, You must be Dumb as BricksοΏΌ pt. 1
He knows...
You can't be fucking serious!
Definition of Love

I guess you aren't a total fuckwad

800 20 4
By Cindy13Queen

https://pin.it/336dlYj

"But isn't it too soon to have a Sports Festival?" Uraraka questioned.

"Yeah, we were just attack by the villains!" Sero added.

"Enough." Aizawa sighs as everyone looks worried.

"The Sports Festival is far too important to cancel. It's the most viewed event in the world. Canceling it would cause havoc and panic to the public. It's also a major opportunity for U.A. students to get scouted by professional Hero Agencies."

"So you should showcase your quirks and only bring your best."

Even when discussing the event, Bakugou's mind was elsewhere. 'That gossipy motherfucker! He just had to say that I CHEATED! THIS IS BULLSHIT!'

As lunchtime came, Bakugou walked towards Todoroki and stopped him. "We need to have a chat," Bakugou hissed at him. Todoroki glared back at him but it quickly went away. It was silent as they walked into a secluded room.

"What's your fucking deal fuckwad?" Bakugou said as soon as the doors closed. Todoroki stood there unsurprised by his question. "I don't know what you're talking about-"

Bakugou grabbed him by his collar and pulled him closer. "Listen you fucking dick! What happens between me and my love life has nothing to do with your ugly ass!! So next time you speak your mind, remind yourself to go fuck yourself 'cause no one fucking asked!!" Bakugou pushed Todoroki backwards as he headed for the other exit.

"I'm sorry that a rumor spread but if you did cheat and Midoriya doesn't know then-" Bakugou stopped in his tracks and turned to face Todoroki with his eyes watering up. He's finally had enough.

"Then fucking nothing because it's BULLSHIT! I was the one that called him over and over again after he continuously turned me down for dates during our entire fucking relationship!! He didn't want people at school to know so we acted like always! That was his idea!! If anything, I should be the one that thinks he cheated so DON'T FUCKING SAY THAT IT WAS ME WHO WAS FUCKING CHEATING BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS FUCKING TRYING AT THIS!!"

Bakugou huffed as his tears of frustration overflowed and turned away from Todoroki. In that rare moment of vulnerability, Bakugou allowed his emotions to be released.

Growing up with an image to be perfect, he bottled up his frustration, his anxiety, his feelings for the sake of his goals. He couldn't allow himself to be distracted by his weaknesses. He had to be strong, strong enough to win over his overwhelming thoughts and insecurities.

Bakugou felt better. It took a weight off his mind, having his thoughts said out loud help more then he could. 'Maybe I should go to the therapy session... just once so Dr. Nevada doesn't bitch to me.'

"Bakugou... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make assumptions about you and Midoriya relationship. I don't know why I say it but I regret saying it, seeing as it caused you more trouble-"

"Stop. Don't apologize. Words are fucking useless when apologizing. If you're actually sorry, do something about it. You can write me a whole ass essay and recite it but I ain't accepting that shit. I live by the words: Actions speak louder than words." With Bakugou saying his part, he walked away after looking at Todoroki who was staying there wide eyed at him.

That expression made Bakugou laugh more than he thought possible. "Ahaha! I guess you aren't a total fuckwad as I thought!" He smiled and finally left Todoroki alone.

So much happened in the last 10 minutes of Todoroki's life. He was questioned, pulled at, yelled at, cried at, lectured at, and smiled at by Bakugou Katsuki. The same person whose only face expression should have been angry but even that was wrong about him.

"What just happened..?" Was all he could say as his brain is trying to catch up to what just happened.

••

Bakugou sighs as he picks up his smartphone. He dials the number as he dreads the phone connecting.

"Hello~ This is Nurse Hernandez speaking~"

Bakugou cringed at the voice and gagged. "Anyone ever tell you that you sound like a dying cat over the phone?"

"I'm guessing this is Bakugou Katsuki. And yes, I have been told my voice is like an angel from heaven."

"Ah. Put Dr. Nevada on the phone 'cause apparently you've lost your mind and hearing."

"Okay! Okay! Enough with the banter now, what's with the phone call? Because you told me you wouldn't call~"

Bakugou can physically see her smirk as he bit his teeth in annoyance. "I'm calling to officially sign up for the therapy session today. Just email me the information and I'll go."

"HA! I knew it! Dr. Navarra, you owe me that 100!"

"Damn it! I was so sure he would wait another day! I hate your initiations!"

"DID YOU TWO BET ON WHEN I'LL CALL TO MAKE AN ACTUAL APPOINTMENT?! AND YOU CALL YOURSELVES PROFESSIONAL!!" Bakugou hung up after they started to retell how this bet can to be after a series of bets that has gone on for 2 years.

"I can't believe they work at the most prestigious public hospital in Japan. Wait...they look so fucking young too... DON'T TELL ME!-"

Bakugou googled their names and was shocked and confused as he read the headlines.

Youngest Latina to be hired at the age of 20 as a nurse practitioner alongside the Youngest Latino Doctor at XXXX Public Hospital!!

New record holders for fastest graduates of the most prestigious university of medicine in Japan.

Ms. Hernandez and Mr. Navarra talk about their accomplishments as the new young generation of doctors and nurses on XX show!

"God kill me. These two morons are going to be the death of me..."

••

Bakugou looked up at the building and sighed as he looked back at the car to see his kids wave goodbye. 'It's now or never.' Bakugou walked in and followed the signs and instructions on his phone that showed him where the meeting was being held.

When he arrived, there were people wearing a black veil covering their entire face. He was suspicious of it and kept his guard up as he was gestured to put his on. "This veil was created by tech support to disguise a person's face for only 3 hours in this room. Only the doctors and nurses wearing glasses can see your face. It helps keep anonymity since people like it this way."

Bakugou nodded and place the veil over his face and sat in the last open space next to the door. He was glad that his identity was secure and that there are people around in case of an emergency.

"Now that everyone is here on time, we can start. It may look dark due to the veil but this won't hurt your eyesight in anyway and if you feel uncomfortable with anything, please speak up and just say something similarly to skip or pass. I'll only say nicknames from now on. Okay, let's start with Ari."

Bakugou looked across from himself to see a young woman flinch at the sound. He noticed that she was above average in height and had a habit of fidgeting with her hands. That was all he could tell.

"My name is Ari and I was beater down until both I was physically and mentally unable to leave my boyfriend. I was only 17."

••

A wall of information concerning Bakugou and other Pro heroes are taped on the wall. A shadow looms over and circles Bakugou's picture as they speak up.

"Shigaraki. The last attempt was a failure but also a great deal of information. Now, our feud against the Heroes has only just began and Bakugou Katsuki will be a key factor in the future." The man laughs omnisciently as the other man shifts his gaze from his master to the picture.

"How will he turn sides? He made it clear what side he's betting on."

"Shigaraki. We are villains. If we want someone, we show them that they have no choice but to help us. Find his weakness and destroy it. And if you can't, show him that you could. That's what being a villain is about."

............
He he... Um Please I'm sorry for the wait.... okay IM REALLY REALLY SORRY... just please don't not the face.

Look I know I'm the worst at updating but  I'm still working at this and the other books. I just get distracted easily and one thing leads to another and BAM! months go by without me updating....

okay I'll stop now. I know these are annoying and that most don't read them so enjoy and enjoy! That's all!

-Author, Cindy13Queen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 28.3K 54
When you were offered a job to nanny the kids of one of the top heroes, you knew there was no way you could refuse. But you soon find out that things...
3.4M 98.4K 85
(𝚈/πš—) (𝙻/πš—) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš‹πš˜πš›πš— πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πš™πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšπšžπš• πššπšžπš’πš›πš”, πš‹πšžπš πšœπš‘πšŽ πš‘πš’πš πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšπš›πš˜πš– πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πš˜πš—πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš πšŠπšœπš—'𝚝...
29.2K 685 38
(DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia or its characters. It's clear in the title that this is a fan fiction, with some OCs (characters' kids and...
637K 29.9K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...