Mafia's Princess

By Mariedan2002

#1 in Suspence #4 In Action #5 In YoungAdult #44 In Romance Christofer Luca Santobello is Ruthless, merciles... More

Author's note important!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Trailer
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
PLEASE READ
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Songs That Inspered Me
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapted 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Gabriella
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
OH MY GOD!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
LET'S TALK...
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
OH, HELL YEAH
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
I NEED YOUR HELP! (Ps read till the end)
READ THIS
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112

Chapter 96

12.9K 488 184
By Mariedan2002

THiS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE EMOTIONAL!
You will remember a lot of stuff!
Tell me if you do remember!
Continue the lines if you can😉
COMMENT ON MY WORK!

***

With that I fell on my knees.

I felt like everything around me stopped moving. Like there was nothing left in this world. Like I lost a part of me.

I looked at his face and I felt my vision get blurry. The oxygen mask was helping him breathe. He never needed help with anything. Especially with breathing. Being around him made breathing hard for others. The heart monitor was beeping dully. His ocean eyes weren't here. They were closed.

All I wanted was for his damn eyes to open. I wanted him to laugh at me. To call me a child for reacting this way. I wanted to see his devilish smirk. I wanted to hear the word princess roll out of his tongue.

I wanted him to fucking wake up.

He had to be kidding me. He had to be playing an evil prank on me.

"Chris" I whispered.

My fingers wrapped around his and I clenched my teeth. I squeezed his hand as hard as I could. He didn't stiffen. He didn't look at me with that glare of his. He did nothing. He stayed there. Motionless.

"Please, Chris" my voice broke.

Nothing. Silence.

I brought my forehead down to his knukles, closing my eyes. I didn't know what was happening to me. I couldn't understand what was going on. Only months ago all I wanted to do was win the game.

Now, I was working for the enemy mafia. I considered them a part of my famiglia. I was crying for Christofer. A man who is a ruthless murderer, my enemy.

But as I sat down on this hard ground, looking at him in this condition I felt as though my heart was breaking into little pieces.

I cared for Chris. So damn much. I wanted him to be here with me. To open his eyes. So damn much.

I wanted to hear his sarcastic remarks.

No. I didn't want it. I needed it.

He saved my life. He killed that man because of me. He is on the verge of death because of me

"Fuck" I swore.

"Open your eyes!" I said. The memories in my head tortured me. I tried to take a deep breath but everything kept swirling in my head.

"What is your name"

My eyes widened at his question. Surely I couldn't tell him my real name, could I? I had no other chance.

"I don't like repeating myself. Hesitate for another moment and I'll blow your brains out" He promised.

"Gabby" I splattered in fear.

"I asked you to tell me your name, sweetheart. And you are telling me a pet name?" His tone was dangerous.

"Gabriella" I whispered.

"My name is, Gabriella"

"Come on, Chris" I laughed as I remembered our first meeting.

"Do you remember how we met?" I asked him even though I knew he wouldn't reply. I moved my fingers towards his cheekbones as I softly carrssed his face.

"Do you remember what we were talking about?" I asked him quietly.

''I fucking love challenges, Princess'' he answered.

''How can you be so sure?'' I asked, making him raise an eyebrow.

''How can you be sure that I won't betray you'' I asked.

''Because by the end of my game you'll be head over heels in love with me'' he smirked.

The words brought back memories, making me clench my teeth.

"Do you remember what you promised?" I asked him, caressing his cheek.

Everything stayed the same. He stayed motionless. His heart rate dull and lifeless. His breathing slow. And I stayed on my knees.

"Do you think-" My voice broke.

"Do you think you've won the game?" I asked him quietly. His silence was driving me insane. I wanted to hear his voice. The only way I could hear his voice was through my memories. In my mind.

"You like flowers?" He asked me. 

"I love them" I nodded eagerly. 

"My favorite one is a red rose" I blurted out.  

I thought he wasn't listening. But he was. He did remember what my favorite flower was. Maybe he was listening to me now too. Just maybe.

"I said I want to be your woman"

"My woman?" His cold voice questioned to which I only answered with a simple nod.

"What made you think that you can be mine?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Because I want to" was my simple answer. Before he could say anything else I spoke again.

"I get what I want because I ask for it" I said with a smirk.

"And what is it that you want?" He ran his hand up my neck.

"You"

I breathed out at the memory. When I said those words I didn't mean them. I was only playing the game. I wish I knew how this would turn out. I wish I knew that one day I would really want him.

"Chris, you have to stop this" I whispered as I stared at his face.

"Please" I begged.

"Please just wake up! You can't do this to them! You can't leave your famiglia like that. You can't let the Santobello's lose their leader! Think about Enzo. How exited he was for seeing you just a few days ago. Think about Isabella! You can't leave her. You can't leave Felix" I ranted, hoping he could at least hear my words.

"You can't leave me" my voice broke at the last word.

I moved my fingers back and held his hand again. My eyes started to well up. It was becoming harder and harder to keep my tears in.

"Your fault is being here" He pointed a finger at me. My eyes widened in shock.

"My fault? Excuse me Mr Santobello. But as far as I know it was your order for me to work for you. You made me stay with you. And you brought me here. So do not dare accuse me of this being my fault" I scremed in anger.

He took my wrists into his hands and pushed me to the wall. I gasped in shock.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me!" He spat harshly.

"Or what? What are you goint to do? Kill me? Kill me then" I snapped back. Something flashed in his eyes.

We stayed silent. Only our rapid breathing could be heard. I felt angry. But most of all I felt sad. Dissapointed. Betrayed.

I shook my head, trying to get rid of the thoughts. I pressed my head against his fingers as the tears began to pour out.

One night when I was breaking down Chris stayed with me. He calmed me down and made it all go away. I thought I heard him say something before I fell asleep.

I thought I heard him say that he'd fight my dreams away.

The tears continued to flow as I struggled to keep myself from crying out loud. I couldn't calm down. I couldn't believe.

He let my face go. Immediately I felt sick again.

"No, please don't leave me" Heavy tears continued to flow down my face.

"Gabriella, I'm not leaving anywhere" He whispered calmly. Before I could cry further he was lying next to me, pressing me to his chest.

I sobbed into his chest

"You promise?" I questioned. He knew the question was much deeper.

He stayed silent for a second before his deep voice echoed again.

"I promise" Was his answer.

"You promised" I whispered, looking up.

"You promised to never leave me!" I cried, lightly shaking his hand. The tears blinded my vision as I fought hard to speak.

He stayed the same. Unmoving. Half dead. I started to shake in tears as my vision turned black, making me cry out.

"You fucking promised!" I exclaimed.

"Don't you fucking understand, Gabriella? He touched you! Hell, he kissed you. You aren't his! You aren't his wing woman! You are mine!" He shouted, making me flinch. He took a step forward. Our chests were again touching.

"Chris" I whispered.

"Gabriella, he is just a boy" Christofer whispered. My feet wavered once more. I felt like I would fall soon.

"Let me show you what a real man can do" His deep voice melted my heart.

I began to sob at the memories.

"I'm leaving tomorrow," He said after a minute. My head jerked up as I stared at his face. Our physical contact was so close that our noses were almost touching. I felt my cheeks warm up. I wrapped my arms around his neck to be able to look him in the eyes. Something flashed in his eyes. An unknown emotion. Chest to chest. Eye to eye.

"Why?" I asked breathlessly. The light wind blew making me shiver once more. His hands tightened around my body.

"I need to do something" He said roughly.

"Oh," I muttered awkwardly. I looked up at the sky feeling his gaze burning me.

"For how long?" I asked him.

"Five days" He said. I took a deep breath and nodded. I didn't want him to go. I had to admit it. It would be different without him.

"Do you really think that they are there?" I asked him quietly, referring to the stars. He knew what I was talking about.

"I don't know" He muttered. I knew he tried to make his answer as soft as possible. He had told me how he doesn't believe in second chances.

"I would like to think they are there" I said. I rememebered my family as a warm homey feeling settled inside of me.

"Maybe they are" He said.

"Maybe" I agreed.

"You can't become a star" I whispered. My stomach dropped at the thought of never hearing him again. Never seeing his ocean eyes again. Then came the best and worst memory. The sweetest of them all 

Then Chris did something I would never predict. He tore all the IV's from his veins and threw them away, making me flinch. He stood up and started to walk towards me even though he was very weak.

"What are you-" I started to ask when he shut me off.

"No. This time you'll be the one to listen to me" He shouted making me take a step back.

"You just can't stop messing with me, can you? I admit, Gabriella. You're one kind of a woman. A woman I've never fucking met before! You're a seductress. You play with men and then throw their fucking heart away like a toy. I never thought that you'll get to me too. I really didn't" He shook his head.

I was frozen. I didn't even know what to feel at the moment.

"But every fucking thing I did to push you away you only got closer. And then you look me in the eyes and tell me that I think you're the spy? For fuck's sake! I drove all the way from Rome because you were sick. I  told you things my own sister doesn't know. I got a fucking tattoo because you told me to, and I came to this damn hospital only because you were crying and I couldn't fucking watch you cry!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.

"What does this fucking mean? I can't understand you, Chris! You-" Before I could say anything else he pushed me to the wall, making me gasp. And then he put his lips on mine...

"Fuck" I swore, looking at his face.

"No. No. No. No" I shook my head, trying to calm down as my head ached with pain.

"What do you want me to do, Chris?" I asked.

"Tell me what do you want and I'll do anything!" I swore.

"When the time comes I will find out everything about you. But for now I give you time" His words rang in my ears.

Time.

We didn't have time. What if he died? How could I live, knowing that I lied to him all this time. How could I live at all?

Antonio would end my life in a heartbeat. He would make everyone believe I was indeed the spy and then kill my family.

There was no time.

"Chris, please" I cried.

"I-I'll tell you anything, okay?" I promised as I began to laugh.

"I'm not the spy, Chris. I'm not" I shook my head, flinching at the pain.

"I'm still Gabby. Your Gabby" I whispered.

"Y-you need to know who I am? Take it. As long as I know that you're okay" I said.

"I'm Gabriella Marie-" I paused, fearing his reaction as if he'd wake up and kill me. But even if he did I'd be glad.

"Abandonatto" I whispered.

As I predicted nothing changed. He didn't even stirr. He didn't move. He wasn't here. At this moment I had the biggest doubt in my head. The worst feeling of dread.

Would Chris die?

No. That wasn't it.

Was I in love with Christofer Luca Santobello?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.4K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
4.3M 115K 78
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...
16.5K 229 35
"Who are y-you?" I whisper to him, scared that might he do something bad to me if I tried to move. Sensing the bad energy that screamed power and mys...
1M 27K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...