CUPCAKES FOR LOVE (BWWM)

By LFiorelina

"Haven't you done enough?" i asked him. He shaked his head, "No. I don't think so." "Please just leave," i s... More

Preview.
Work. Work. Work.
Home is best.
Back again.
Knight in Armani suit.
Another chance.
Rockstar.
Foul mood.
Balls?!
Chuck e cheese. (part 1)
AUTHORS NOTE!
Chuck e cheese (part 2)
Jailed?
Court drama.
Guilty!
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter 2.
Daddy is back.
Loose it all.
Sleep with me, yes?
Good morning kisses
Breakfast club.
Picture perfect.
You'll have your dinner, and eat it too.
Silent night. Lonely night.
Cakes and Green eyes
You could always tell them the truth
Lost without you.
Flights and suites confusion.
Breathtaking views.
Good morning? Not really?!
My heart on my sleeves.
Hot chocolate and makeout
Guess not.
Taken by suprise.
Promises and jelous lovers.
Smell like sex
Smell like sex π
Truth waffles.
Down dirty.
Wake up 💦💦💦💦🍆.
Talk dirty to me.
Love you like i do.
Torn hearts 💔💔💔
Code blue.
Broken.
Second chance maybe.
Bleeding hearts.
Ready or Not
Confession of a broken heart.
Facing the demons
Hot date
Love or Fuck
Arrested.
Attemped murder. Guilty.
Epilogue
NEW BOOK ALERT YOOOH!
New Book alert
NEW BOOK ALERT!

Unexpected.

6.7K 327 25
By LFiorelina

"- Can you actually believe him?" i poured my frustration out to Nathan.
"Don't pay attention to what he says. You know he's always been a jerk since highschool. Somethings never change," he reassured me and pulled me in for a hug.
We ate and talked about other things. After that he left and i went to check in on my baby.

I frowned when i found her silently crying. I rushed to her side and hugged her, "baby, what is wrong?"
She shaked her head.
I reminded her what i always told her, that she can tell mommy everything.
After alittle persuasion, she sniffed, "mommy, where is my daddy?"
I froze, "baby, look at me."
I tilted her chin to face me, i was almost in tears, what should i tell her, that I'm not her mom? I couldn't.
"Baby, daddy went on a long trip to heaven, he isn't coming back. But he told me to tell you how much he loves you," i lied in between my teeth.
I hugged her more into me.
"I wish Alex was my daddy," she mumbled under her breath.
I scoffed.
"Why do you hate Alex mommy?" she asked me sadly.
I frowned again, "no baby, i don't hate him. I just don't like him."
"Why don't you like him?" she asked again.
Wtf she's a detective now?!
"He did something that made mommy so angry at him," i said simply.
"But you forgave him, right mommy. You always tell me to forgive people. Did you forgive him?" she pouted and crossed her small hands over her chest.
I chuckled, "yes baby, i forgave him. You know mommy doesn't like to be angry at people."

"Now lets get you to bed. But first, get in here and brush your teeth," i held my brush and hers, both with tooth paste on.
She giggled and snatched her brush and stood on the small stool to reach the sink and also see her reflection on the mirror.

This kid loves her teeth clean.
Then we changed inyo our pyjamas. Rather i changed us into our pyjamas then told her goodnight with a kiss.
"Mommy, can you sleep with me tonight. I'm scared," she said softly.
I nodded then got under the covers with her and held her in my arms, my left hand massaging her scalp as i sang to her.
She laughed, "mommy stop singing. You sing so badly."
I removed my hand from her hair, "hey, I'm trying here."
She laughed again, "but you sound like a dying roach."
I laughed too, "how do you know how they sound?"
She just laughed and we talked abit, in told her the story of a princess and prince charming before i knew it, soft snores were coming out of her mouth.
At least i can tell a story.

I still couldn't sleep, so i went down to the kitchen and made a cup of milk. I sat down on the sofa tp drink it. Not long after my phone rang.
I answered it. It was Louis.
"How are you dear?"
I told him that we were fine and that i had just tuck Enna to sleep.
I also mentioned that i wouldn't be able to make it to brunch this weekend.
"This is because of Alex isn't it?" he asked politely.
"No.. No.. It's not," i half lied. "It's Joanna's anniversary Sunday and in thought i needed some alone time. I will bring Enna over on Saturday then pick her up on Monday."
"Sweetheart, we're so sorry we forgot about that," Louis wife chimed in.
"It's okay. I tend to forget it myself sometimes," i said with a sad smile. I was lying. I just didn't want them to feel guilty.
I had never forgoten the day Jo died and i don't think i ever will. All hell broke loose for me that day. Thats the day i ran away from my home town. And from that day i tried to hide myself from the camera and the spotlights. Afraid he will find me.

"We will be happy to stay with Enna for the weekend. Good night honey," she said.
"Good night," i said back.
"Don't forget we love you and we'll always be there for you, whatever you need," she said right before she hang up.

I went back to Enna's room and sleep over came me.
The rest of the week went in a blur, nothing interesting happening. Just work and the orphanage visits. Again. Nothing interesting.

Saturday came and i went to the hotel from morning to noon. Also leaving orders at the bakery to bake two cakes, one chocolate red velvet cake and Louis favourite one.

Later that day, I went to the icecream shop with Enna right before i dropped her off at the De Luccas.
We got in the house, me carrying one cake, Enna the other one.
We said hi and talked abit before i went back to my car, took the duffle bag from the trunk and gave it to Nate who would spend the weekend home.

I really felt sad leaving my baby with them. Not that i didn't trust them. It's just that Enna and i have never been apart for more than a couple of hours at most five. But i saw how excited she was to spend time with Mase, i couldn't change my mind.
At least one of us would be happy this weekend.

"Baby, mommy has work to do. I'll see you tomorrow evening, okay?" she looked pretty sad but she smiled anyway.
She nodded and hugged me, "I'll miss you mommy."
I kissed her head, "I'll miss you too princess."
Then i walked out to my car and waved at her along with her 'grandmama and grandpapa'.
Then i drove out, only to meet with Alex on my way out of the mansion gate as he was driving in.
I didn't even spare him a second glance as i stepped on the gas pedal. He seemed to have stopped his car when we were side by side, but i didn't care.

I walked in the house, pulling off my heels and jumping on the couch. My head spinning, going back to what Alex said the other day at the office.
I couldn't beleive he insinuated that i am a whore. A gold digging whore who sold my body just for a position in a company.
I rubbed my temple lightly before i got up and made some pasta for dinner. Then i headed to bed.
I couldn't sleep my mind was swimming in my memories.

"Joanna is in labour," the nurse told me when i inquired about my sister because i got the call from the hospital telling me to rush there.
I paced back and forth for hours wondering what the hell was happening in there. They were there for hours.
As soon as the doctors came out of the theatre i rushed to one of them, "how is she? How is my sister?"
"She is well but she has lost alot of blood in her delivery of the twins," the doc said.
Twins? I didn't know she had twins. Joanna you liar.
The doc left me to it and went on with his job.
I followed the nurses who had two beautiful babies in the hospital baby cribs.
One boy, one girl.
"Has she named them?" i asked them. They shaked their heads no, "the delivery took all of her energy. She barely had her eyes open after she pushed out this beautiful girl."
I looked at her daughter, "Can i?"
They nodded after looking at each other and having a silent conversation with their eyes.
I took the fragile, relatively small baby girl in my arms and rock her side to side.
Then i took the boy. I had both of them in my arms for a few minutes before they interupted the bonding with my nephew and neice saying they had to be taken to the ward.
I kissed both of them before putting them back in the cribs, carefully.

Two days later we got the news that the baby boy was dead. He died of suffocation. His nose wasn't quite functioning well.
Joanna cried her eyes out and i did too.
I hated to see my sister cry, its not only the twins thing but the fact that we were close made things worse.
After that day, Joanna's health continued to deteroriate.
She had stigma. Still on her dead child.
I took the time and took care of her baby girl.
"Gia, i want you to promise me something," she croaked, her voice hoarse.
"Anything," i said, my tears threatening to fall.
"Promise me that you will always take care of my baby. That you will love her as your own. Promise me that you will protect her from them. That you will be her mother no matter what," she croaked again.
"Jo you are going to be well and take care of Enna with me."
"Enna, you have given her the best name i could never think of.... Tell her how much i love her. I love you too sis."
I hugged her as her body went limp in mine.
"Joanna!....  Joanna!.... Joanna,  wake up!...  Joanna no.." i cried as the heart monitor came to a stop.
"I promise," a sob escaped my lips.

I looked up from her grave...  And i saw a dark figure coming my way.
My blood froze in my veins.
No... No... No..
It can't be.
It can't be....

I quickly said goodbye to Jo and ran for my car. Got in and started the engine. Looking, i saw him still making his way to my car.

I drove out of the cemetery. He trailed after me lightly in a black sleek car.
I wanted to call Nate and ask about Enna, but i didn't.
I hope she is well,
God, protect my baby.

My tires screeched through the now skidy wet road as i drove quickly, getting away from the predator.
I turned my steering wheel to the left, almost hitting a tree.
Close call. I breathed out the breathe i didn't know i was holding.
I looked at him through the rear view mirror and saw the smirk on his face, his eyes filled with rage, determination, betrayal.

But i didn't betray you Kevin, you did, when you fucked those women in our bed.

An alarm brought my thoughts back. Dammit.
My fuel tank was almost empty.
Luckily i saw a crowd ahead and parked near them. Rushing in between them to run away from him.
I looked back and i saw him getting out of his car, devilishly handsome in his blue shirt.
His eyes on mine still.
I passed the people, hitting some on my escape, with a 'sorry'as i moved on.
I looked back at him from time to time, still running.
This time i missed him. I was getting anxious, but i ran to a pretty dark alley to get away from him for sure.

Turning back from looking back i hit a blue wall... 
Wait, walls are not blue...
Fuck!

Hey guys...
Vote.. Vote.. Vote... .
Comment..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.6K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...
1.4K 28 14
Ace Vinci a powerful dominant and reckless CEO of the Vinci enterprises making him one of the most powerful men in the world. He has everything mon...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
3.9K 138 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...