Ninjago Boyfriend Scenarios

By ShunsGirl

This is your love story with the ninja. This is my first story so I hope you like it. Enjoy REQUESTS ARE OPE... More

When you meet-Lloyd
When you meet-Kai
When you meet ~ Cole
When you meet ~ Jay
When you meet ~ Zane
You meet again~Lloyd
You meet again~Kai
You meet again~Cole
You meet again~Jay
You meet again~Zane
He asks you out~Lloyd
He asks you out~ Kai
He asks you out~ Cole
He asks you out~Jay
He asks you out~Zane
The Date~Lloyd
The Date~Kai
The date~Cole
The Date~Jay
The Date~ Zane
A/N-My first K!!!
First kiss~Lloyd
First kiss~Kai
First Kiss~ Cole
First kiss~Jay
First kiss~Zane
He introduces you to the Ninja~Lloyd
He introduces you to the Ninja~ Kai
He introduces you to the Ninja~Cole
He introduces you to the Ninja~Jay
He introduces you to the Ninja~Zane
When he gets jealous~Lloyd
When he gets Jealous~Kai
When he gets Jealous~Cole
When he gets Jealous~Jay
When he gets Jealous~Zane
You know everything
He catches you singing
Nicknames
He visits you at school~Lloyd
He visits you at School~Kai
He visits you at School~Cole
He visits you at School~Jay
He visits you at School~Zane
Article
Break up~Lloyd
Break Up~Kai
Break Up~Cole
Break Up~Jay
Break up~Zane
You've moved on~Lloyd
You've moved on~Kai
You've moved on~Cole
You've moved on~Jay
You've moved on~Zane
Things are not Normal~Lloyd
Things are not Normal~Kai
Things are not Normal~Cole
Things are not Normal~Jay
Things are not Normal~Zane
You argue~Lloyd
You Argue~Kai
You Argue ~ Cole
You Argue ~ Jay
You Argue ~ Zane
Trouble ~ Lloyd
Trouble ~ Kai
Trouble ~ Cole
Trouble ~ Zane
While You're There ~ Lloyd
While You're There ~ Kai
While You're There ~ Cole
While You're There ~ Jay
While You're There ~ Zane
Saved ~ Lloyd
Saved ~ Kai
Saved ~ Cole
Saved ~ Jay
Saved ~ Zane
Back Together ~ Lloyd
Back Together ~ Kai
Back Together ~ Cole
Back Together ~ Jay
Back Together ~ Zane
Back To How It Was ~ Lloyd
Back To How It Was ~ Kai
Back To How It Was ~ Cole
Back To How It Was ~ Jay
Back To How It Was ~ Zane
Poly!Relationship Canons: Greenflame + You
You Embarrass Yourself ~ Lloyd
You Embarrass Yourself ~ Kai

Trouble ~ Jay

2.4K 44 28
By ShunsGirl

You were on your way back from school. You hadn't seen Nya in a few days which was a good sign since the last meeting. Jay probably found out and told her she was wasting her time.

Personally, you couldn't feel better. Your friends were weirded out by your incredible bounce back, insisting that you should have at least shed one tear but you denied it saying that you couldn't afford to look as pitiful as those TV girls.

You wanted to be the hero. You wanted to be the person the people will root for, even though no one will know your tale.

You wanted to live life in a way you'd never spend even one second regretting.

That's why you couldn't resist investigating when you heard whimpers in the alleyway. You crept towards the sounds, stepping lightly and sticking close to the wall when you saw a body being thrown across the passage and stifled a gasp.

The woman groaned and the man walked closer, grabbing her by the hair.

"This is what you get for stopping my men from getting their hands on that device."

She panted, "You would've sold incredibly important information to the highest bidder who would've broken out every prisoner."

Your eyes widened, seeing how beat up the Ninja of Water was. You could barely recognize her.

'Why isn't she fighting back?' You wondered until you noticed the fenstone shackles on her feet. She probably couldn't even move, let alone defend herself.

"That's why it would have paid so high." He kicked her again in the stomach, "I usually don't take care of things personally. Consider yourself lucky."

He grabbed a pipe and came at her.

'Shit!'

You picked up a trash-can lid and ran in front of her, intercepting the metal. The guy, clearly taken aback, fell over when you pushed the lid with all the strength you could afford.

"(Y-Y/N)?" Nya whispered and you turned to see her beaten and bloodied face.

"Don't worry, I'll try and get us both out alive."

He came at you again and you nearly shrieked, holding up the lid again and hearing metal clang against each other.

"If you want to hurt her, you have to go through me first." You growled, seeing how beaten up Nya was. How dare he hurt someone so badly?

"No problem."

The man picked you up by your sides and you shrieked, slamming the lid in his face over and over. He didn't seem fazed though, that's when you went ahead and kneed him wherever your leg could reach.

You struggled even more and managed to get free of his grip and pulled Nya to her feet, dragging her out of the alley when you heard a gunshot and felt splitting pain in your leg.

Tears clouded your vision and you fell forward, tasting blood from biting your tongue.

Nya fell along side you and took deep breaths before eventually passing out.

You could barely see anything and the pain in your leg was forcing tears from your eyes. The man came up to you, holstering his gun and looked at your face.

The last thing before you lost consciousness was, "You'd make a decent guinea pig."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 212 6
alive /əˈlʌɪv/ adjective (of a person, animal, or plant) living, not dead. --- Coming home from a day at your college to find six random people whisp...
147K 4.1K 75
Y/n Elemental Master of Wind always saving the city with her ninja friends what more could go wrong? (Cole x Fem Reader)
790 0 39
A/N: I do not own Ninjago. All I own are my characters and this storyline. Alex and Jen Hartidge. Trainees at the Temple of Spinjitsu. After their fa...
29.1K 372 47
Hey guy's! So... this is my first Story, and I hope you will like it. And please don't hate it. Send to me you'r requests, and I will do my best! OK...