Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

By Chromiee

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... More

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 74 - BBMA's

502 12 8
By Chromiee

A/N: Σ(♡@﹏ @☆)ノ" I was so late for this upload! I wanted to upload when Idol came out but AISH I HAD TO GET THE ALBUM FIRST LMAO! *Two hours the video came out cuz I'm trash* щ (*ㅇ△ Φ☆)ノ Which I got the F version for it. Enjoy the chapter guys! ∋━━o(`∀'oメ)~→

BTS walked down the red carpet with fans screaming, cameras flashing and the paparazzi yelling out questions. They were in their Gucci everything. Eun-ha had the same type of shirt as Nam-joon's but in black and had red patterns on it. She also wore white, Gucci jeans and white Gucci sneakers. Her hair was tied to a sleek pony tail. Her bangs somewhat covered the right side of her face elegantly but sharp. Basically, she became a part of their Gucci gang.

Weird things were going on between them. There were signs that Suga was working hard.

BTS walked up the mini stage to take their pictures. Eun-ha tried to look away from the flashes and almost tripped but Suga caught her and helped her. The whole time they've been together after the deal, Suga's been sticking like a magnet and did everything he could to make her laugh, comfortable and feel his feelings for her.

After taking a couple of pictures, they head in to the big dome and took their seats at the front. Again, Eun-ha kept on tripping on things and got caught by Suga. When the show went on and on, the boys' attention turned to Suga who had his arm behind Eun-ha, resting on her seat. Jungkook, Jin and Hobi wanted to ask but Tae-hyung covered their mouths.

Eun-ha turns to them and smirks. "What? You guys are acting weird. What's up."

Jungkook bit Tae-hyung's hand and asked. "How are you guys like this now? What happened between the two of you?"

"Did you get your memories back?!", Hobi and Jin screamed in sync while leaning closer to the latter with stars in their eyes.

The girl looks at Suga, asking for permission for a few seconds then turned to the older ones. "I uh, didn't exactly remember anything about me and him but Suga and I are trying to work things out."

"But?!"

Suga looked slightly grim even with a little smile rising from the corner of his lips. He fixes his position and puts one leg over the other. "Me and her are starting off from scratch. As friends."

"More like best of friends. Since I don't get bothered by most of his unnecessary, affectionate habits for the old Eun-ha, I simply let him. Well, most of the time.", Eun-ha smiles happily compared to Suga. "We made a deal to make things easier for us and everyone."

Nam-joon glances over to Suga with a worried look. He thought that it was a mutual agreement but the feelings between the two had a huge gap. "Hyung, what is she talking about?"

"To start off...", Suga sighs and looks at the stage. There were a couple of announcements from the hosts of BBMA's while they were talking. A couple of loud cheers from fans and audience as well. "Eun-ha told me that she will try to remember but memories of me didn't matter. She wants me to make her fall in love with me."

Eun-ha nods proudly and grinned. "Uh huh."

Suga hesitated to say the rest so he improvised. "Do you guys want to know the failure part or the success part."

The boys looked at each other and eyes turned to Nam-joon with sparkling eyes. They wanted their leader to decide much to his dismay. LOL, a leader's gotta decide for everyone eh?

"The failure. So that this topic ends in a good way.", Nam-joon waves his hand in disbelief. "Aish you guys. Why are you making me do this? I'm just as curious as you but come on.", he chuckles.

Eyes then turned to Suga and Eun-ha.

"If I fail, then I will forget about what me and her had.", said Suga while chuckling.

"Uh huh.", Eun-ha kept nodding.

Even if it wasn't obvious for them, the boys knew that Suga was hurting because so far, she was the only one who made him express himself very well. Eun-ha obviously knew that it was really hard on him too but, if she showed sympathy, it'll be harder for him. She spared him the sympathy and just got to the point. It would've been really shitty if she returned his feelings "just cuz they dated" at one point and insincere. She thought that this way, everything would be clearer, genuine and new to her. She wanted to see if Suga is willing to "start over" with his feelings. And, she wanted to like Yoon-gi as she is right now. Ever since their little forehead incident before they left Seoul for LA, she kept wondering about that weird heart disease she had. Was it the same feeling her old self had? Did she had to go through with that?

"And what happens if Eun-ha actually falls in love with you all over again? Cuz I know she will.", Tae-hyung wiggles his brows as he whispers the last sentence.

"And what? WHAT?", J-Hope leans in. "Don't leave us hanging!"

Just when Eun-ha was about to speak, Suga grabs her hand and speaks up. "If she manages to fall back in love with me, she's willing to do anything for me. Which I already have something for her at the end of the bargain."

Eun-ha felt his warm, tight grip and looks at him nervously. "You're not gonna make me do anything weird are you?"

Suga's grim smile fades and his expression became serious. He entwines their fingers and looked at the boys in determination. "A deal like this is just what I needed. And she can't say no to what I will ask her since she made this deal. Even if she became a whole new person, it won't change the fact that I will always love her. All of you know that."

BTS nodded. Jungkook, Jimin, J-Hope and Tae-hyung were laughing and clapping. "You sound like you're asking us her hand for marriage hyung.", they laughed even harder but they were serious as well.

Nam-joon looked at Suga who was just watching the boys laughing while they said those words. And then, something hit him. "Suga? You're scaring me with what you're saying.", he kept pondering over what the others said.

Jin whines and slaps his lap. "Oh my god Yoon-gi. Stop stalling and tell us already!"

"Me too.", Eun-ha sighed and chuckled nervously. "What are you going to make me do Suga?", she said while watching the hosts exit as they introduce Dua Lipa's performance.

Suga takes a breath and held her hand tighter. "I will make sure that you won't be anyone's after that.", he pauses.

His tone made everyone pay even more attention to what he was going to say next. Everything went black and lights flickered around them.

When he said his words as Dua Lipa's song started, only Eun-ha heard what he said.

BTS's eyes became wide and their jaws dropped to the ground, trying to listen but the music was too loud.

"Whaaat? We didn't hear you Suga!", J-Hope yelled.

The volume of the performance became softer and then they were able to hear each other.

Eun-ha turns to Suga and met his eyes. He was dead serious. She takes a breathe and cleared her throat. "I got myself into this. And as you said, I'll give you my answer. Right after we figure out- us."

Suga smiles and ruffles her hair. "You better be prepared then.", he chuckles and turns to the stage to watch the performance.

"What did you say you were gonna do hyung?", Jungkook peered over them and slaps Suga's hand behind Eun-ha's chair.

"I'm not going to repeat myself.", Suga chuckled and let the others suffer from curiosity.

Jin glares at Suga and tries kicking him. "Ya! What the heck! The song was too loud and we didn't hear anything!"

"Hm.", Suga looks at Eun-ha and shrugs. "Not my fault.", he swings his arm behind Eun-ha and rests his arm on her chair again, smirking at the performance.

The only thing Eun-ha could do was giggle, lean back and watch the stage, smiling. It was just a secret between the two of them.

After a couple of performances...

"And the Billboard Music Awards goes to... BTS!"

BTS stood up, bowing their heads and fans chanted their hearts out. When Eun-ha and the boys got on stage, Nam-joon took the mic first as one of the ones who speaks for them in English.

"Thank you so much for Billboard Music Awards for this precious award for two years in a row. And this time, we had a chance to think about what social really means for us. And, some of our fans told us that our music really changed their lives.", Nam-joon nods and kept holding the trophy tight. "And now, we realize that our words truly can thanks to you guys and ARMYs OUT THERE!", he shouted, causing an uproar. "You guys! Your words keep us going and trying!"

Jimin leans for the mic and looked at the audience. "Thank you guys so much. It means a lot to us!"

Eun-ha clears her throat and leans in for the mic as well after Jimin shoves her to the front. She didn't want to say anything but when she got to the front, international ARMYs were chanting her name.

Rha Eun-ha!

Rha Eun-ha!

Rha Eun-ha!

And so, with the encouragement from ARMY, she decided to speak. She clears her throat again and began her words in English. "ARMY!", she raises her hand in the air, getting more cheers. "I know it's hard for some of you to still accept me as a member but, thanks to you, MY BROTHERS GOT THE AWARD THEY DESERVE! Their hard work really paid off because of you guys! Keep supporting BTS!", she waves her hand in the air, beckoning ARMY to cheer for more. Then, when everything cooled down, she takes a breath and looks at the audience. "I want to let you guys know that I'm alright! Something like that can't stop me from performing! Thank you!"

Cheers kept going and BTS went down as another performance was being set up on stage. But what was most anticipated was... BTS's Fake Love performance.

The boys and Eun-ha practiced really hard for their new album. Jin had more lines and everyone was really happy for him. Eun-ha became part of the vocal line for the album too even with a few lines. She only had two or three lines for Fake Love.

When the countdown for their performance happened, the whole stadium was about to blow the roof off the place.

At the stage preparation, Eun-ha became nervous and was spacing out. She paces back and forth and kept doing breathing exercises. For the performance, she ended up with an outfit similar to Tae's from the music video but in a white shirt tucked in black pants. The buttons were undone, showing her bandaged chest. Around her shoulders and upper torso were a couple of belts too.

Suga, J-Hope, Jin and Jimin were still getting their mic and clothes set up so Nam-joon, Tae-hyung and Jungkook got her under control.

But that wasn't all.

Her heart was beating fast and she wasn't feeling good. Yoon-gi's words were echoing in her head and she was feeling dizzy. "Water, please.", she fans herself. All of a sudden, she felt exhausted.

Jungkook rushes to go grab a bottle of water and gave it to her. He pats her on the back and tried his best to comfort his noona. "Eun-noona, just four minutes. You can do it. After that, we can rest all we want okay?"

Eun-ha nods and gets hugged by Nam-joon. "Calm your nerves Eun-ha. We're all here for you. I know it's been hard Eun-ha. But I'm glad you're doing your best. That's the only thing that matters to me. To us."

Tae-hyung joins the hug and whispered. "Another great year to be with you Eun-ha. Let's keep going alright?"

Suga and the rest came in and joined the hug. "What the heck is this?", said Suga as he joins in without knowing why everyone was hugging Eun-ha.

"A group hug. Duh.", Jungkook retorted and joins in.

"This punk!"

"BTS! You're on in five!"

They put their hands to the center, on top of each other's and cheered. "Let's do this!", they all assembled on the stage and posed their staring movement.

Fake Love's tune started with V in the front. And from there, Fake Love begins.

V:
neol wihaeseoramyeon nan
seulpeodo gippeun cheok hal suga isseosseo
neol wihaeseoramyeon nan
apado ganghan cheok hal suga isseosseo

Jungkook:
sarangi sarangmaneuro wanbyeokhagil
nae modeun yakjeomdeureun da sumgyeojigil
irweojiji anneun kkumsogeseo
piul su eomneun kkocheul kiweosseo

Jimin:
I'm so sick of this
Fake love, fake love, fake love

Jin:
I'm so sorry but it's
Fake love, fake love, fake love

Nam-joon does his rap part, crossing with Jungkook's addition. Eun-ha paid her best attention to everything and a few seconds later after Nam-joon and Jungkook, her and Hobi did their little collaboration of dance. J-Hope and her faced each other to mirror each other and pointed at each other. Instead of Jungkook from the original.

J-Hope:
urimane sup neoneun eopseosseo
naega watteon Route ijeobeoryeosseo
nado naega nuguyeonneunjido jal moreuge dwaesseo
geoureda jikkeoryeobwa neoneun daeche nuguni

Eun-ha jumps into the center of the group circle with Jimin, leaning against each other's back and their angelic voices collided into the heavenly melody. Jimin was in the front first to do his line. Then they both spin to switch places so Eun-ha does hers.

Jimin:
neol wihaeseoramyeon nan
seulpeodo gippeun cheok hal suga isseosseo

Eun-ha:
neol wihaeseoramyeon nan
apado ganghan cheok hal suga isseosseo

The eldest takes over and everyone was kneeling down.

Jin:
sarangi sarangmaneuro wanbyeokhagil
nae modeun yakjeomdeureun da sumgyeojigil
irweojiji anneun kkumsogeseo
piul su eomneun kkocheul kiweosseo

BTS formed their group triangle with Eun-ha taking the front center.

Eun-ha:
Love you so bad, love you so bad
neol wihae yeppeun geojiseul bijeonae

She moves to another spot and V intersects for his part.

V:
Love it's so mad, love it's so mad
nal jiweo neoye inhyeongi doeryeo hae

Jungkook comes in and for the sake of fan service, he lifted his shirt for the abs.

Jungkook:
Love you so bad, love you so bad
neol wihae yeppeun geojiseul bijeonae

They repeated the chorus and then to the last verse, Nam-joon and Suga went in for it.

RM:
Why you sad? I don't know nan molla
useobwa saranghae malhaebwa
nareul bwa najochado beorin na
neojocha ihaehal su eomneun na

While looking at the audience, Suga stole a couple of glances from Eun-ha, their eyes in the middle of it too.

Suga:
nasseolda hane niga joahadeon naro byeonan naega
anira hane yejeone niga jal algo itteon naega
anigin mweoga anya nan nun meoreosseo
sarangeun mweoga sarang It's all fake love

They danced and sang to the end. And for the ending where the vocals slowed down for the finishing act, Eun-ha had her singing intervals with the boys. It went from her, Jimin and V then her, Jungkook and Jin. They ended with V and Jungkook entwining their hands in the air then the rest of them formed a circle around them, leaning on their arms as their hands linked on their shoulders.

Everyone cheered for them and BTS got away from their poses then bowed. Slowly and thankful, they waved to everyone and exited the stage.

And at the backstage, Eun-ha collapses on her knees, panting. They weren't planning on staying for the after-party for the sake of going live to spend time for ARMY and so that Eun-ha could rest. They went live while eating their dinner while Eun-ha was slightly falling asleep while drinking.

Suga's words still bothered her. It made her conscious of him. Even worse, her exhaustion was getting to her. And thanks to the alcohol, she went to lala land in no time after their live session.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.6K 21
A charming stranger behind a mask... but who is he? After sneaking into a masquerade ball, a mysterious and alluring stranger asks you to dance. You...
51.8K 3.1K 32
"Me?! Living with this seven idiots?! No way!" "Well too bad there's no way you can disagree now" "Oh fuck..." ... In which a girl named Yoon Seomin...
50.4K 1.7K 30
L/N Y/N is a young girl with a unique personality. She's a cute nerd in her school. But there's a group of bad boys who calls themselves BTS, that al...
45.6K 2.6K 59
Three friends in college lose a game against their other friend Hoseok. Now, Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung have to go to a club crossdressed as women...