The Eye of The Storm | Dave E...

By shaytheless

25 year old Angel Amore is in love with her life. Having Amir, her serious longtime boyfriend of 7 years, by... More

🥀 1
🥀 2
🥀 3
🥀 4
🥀 5
? 6
🥀 7
🥀 8
🥀 9
🥀 10
🥀11
🥀 12
🥀 13
🥀 14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 Part 1
55 Part 2
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
64 Part 1
64 Part 2
65
66
67
68
69
Requested: Music Playlist
70
71
72
73
"When are you coming back?"
Moving On

62

56.5K 2.2K 2.4K
By shaytheless

Angel

I slammed the stack of papers down on the counter of the Nurse's Station as I watched everyone come in.

"Good morning best friend!" Stephanie exclaimed while skipping in with Zoie on her arms.

"Good morning beautiful!" He came behind the counter and kissed my cheek, but I quickly wiped it off.

"UGH! WHAT THE FUCK IS SO GOOD ABOUT IT?!" I groaned, storming off to the restroom.

It's only been 3 days since Dave and I made our bet, and I'm already at my wits end.

At first I thought: "Angel, you can do this. It's only 7 days..." Well bitch, I quickly found out that I was wrong.

The first day was okay. Although I was a little cranky, I managed to get through the entire day without jumping all over him. But as the days went by, I became hornier and more insane than the day before.

My mood swings are all over the place, I've been such a bitch to everyone, I haven't been sleeping, I've been eating like crazy, my skin has lost its glow, my wetness has ruined at least 8 pair of panties this week, touching myself isn't working at all (all it does is make me hungrier for Dave), and I can't find my vibrator that I used that one time for THE LIFE of me.

Not only that, but David's not making it any better!

His dick print is standing out so much more than it once did before, the aroma of his sweet cologne has gotten stronger, his arms are bigger, his voice is deeper, his lips are fuller, and he's been leaving out the house looking like a whole fucking snack.

But due to our hormones being all over the place, we've been fighting like cats and dogs lately over the smallest things. We barely hug or kiss anymore because the temptation is just to much; we even stopped sleeping in the same bed. And I could've sworn a I saw him out there yesterday flirting with that old ass white woman that delivers my mail...

I'll tell you what: if I find out that old lady getting my dick, all hell's going to break lose.

I'll flatline that bitch. I don't care how old she is.

Stephanie

My heart melted at Jayceon telling me over FaceTime how much he loved and missed me, even though it's only 11:55 AM and he just saw me this morning.

"Awwwwwww, Bearrrrr! I miss you more Bear..." I frowned, starting to get sad while looking at his cute chunky face.

I needed to see him, and I couldn't wait all the way until 5PM.

"YO JD, GET THE FUCK OFF THE PHONE! YOU CANT WAIT UNTIL YOUR FUCKING LUNCH BREAK TO TALK TO STEPHANIE? DAMN, YALL JUST SAW EACH OTHER THIS MORNING!" I scrunched my face up hearing Dave's voice in the background.

"Uhh, hold the fuck on baby..." Jd said to me.

"BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP! I WORK WITH YOU, NOT FOR YOU! AND NO I CANT FUCKING WAIT; IM IN LOVE WITH THIS BITCH!" I sighed and smiled hearing him confess his love for me to Dave.

"HA! LET HIM KNOW J!" Their coworker, Dante, said to him. "You feel me? I gots to let that nigga know B!"

"AND TAE YOU GET BACK TO FUCKING WORK! EVERYBODY GET BACK TO WORK! OUR LUNCH BREAK NOT UNTIL 12 O'CLOCK!" Dave yelled.

"Man, I'm not tryna hear shit he saying. Dave been acting like a lil bitch. Baby when we get home, can you walk around in them thongs I like? The one with the little flowers on them?" He asked shyly.

"Of course Bear... I'll walk around in whatever you want me t-"

"DAMN STEPHANIE! YOU CANT WAIT UNTIL 12 O'CLOCK TO TALK TO JD?! FUCK! FREAKY ASS!" Zoie and I flinched and raised our eyebrows at Angel slamming her pen down on the desk.

"Ummm, baby. I'm about to slap the fuck out of Angel. I'll call you back..."I hung up the phone before he could say anything else. I hopped up from my seat and walked from behind the counter.

"No no no no no..." I heard Zoie mumble as he got up and ran in between the both of us.

"Who the fuck you think you talking to?" I jumped at her from behind Zoie.

"BITCH IM TALKING TO YOU!" She pointed her pink nail in my face. Zoe turned around to face me, grabbing my arms.

"Oh hell naw... LET ME GO ZOE!" I strained trying to get out of his strong grip.

"Friend, friend! You KNOW how it be when you be dick deprived... She just a little crazy right now, that's all! We have to be the mature ones here!" He whined, stomping his feet.

"Bitch, fuck that! A little? THAT BITCH IS INSAN-" We stopped going back and forth and looked at Angel once we heard small cries.

This bitch had real tears coming out of her eyes. She was really crying...

"I'm sorry you guys... I-I'm just horny, and wet, a-a-and I haven't slept, I miss David, and I can't find my vibrator-"

"Awwwww, baby..." We both pulled her into our warm embrace letting her cry on the both of us.

"I just don't want you guys to leave me." She got out through her sobs.

"We won't leave you boo. We know you're going through dick withdrawal right now..." Zoie said kissing her forehead.

"Yeah babe, we know how it is..." I co-signed him rubbing her back. She lifted her head up, and we gently dabbed her tears away with our hands.

"You guys I hate to say this, but I think... I think David is cheating on me..." She whispered to us looking like she was about to faint.

'Anger' wasn't even the word to describe the feeling that came over my body once that statement left her lips. My blood began to boil.

"Oooooooooh, BITCH I KNOW YOU FUCKING LYING!!" Zoe and I instantly got hype. I ran behind the counter and grabbed my purse from under it.

"BITCH WHO IS IT? WHO TF IS IT?!" I asked as I frantically rambled through my purse looking for my gun.

"WHO IS IT ANGEL?! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT?! CAUSE WE FINNA GO BEAT THAT HOE UP ON OUR LUNCH BREAK! You know what? Where the fuck my keys?" He came over to desk and started lifting shit up looking for his keys.

"Well, I-I saw him outside flirting w-with the mail lady yesterday..." She said softly.

I began to take my gun off safety but stopped and rested my head on the palm of my hand once I heard her say "The mail lady"

"Yeahh bitch, we gone pull on he- Wait a minuttteeee......." Zoie put his keys down and turned to me.

"What?" Angel looked at us absolutely puzzled.

"Steph..." He called out for me. I sighed. "Yes Zoie?"

"I KNOW this girl ain't talking about that old ass white lady with the teased roller set that delivers her mail..."

"Bitch, yes the fuck she is..." I lifted my head up.

"Angel, that old ass woman?! Bitch that lady like 85 years old!" He threw his hands up in the air.

"That damn lady can barely stand up Angel! What can Dave do with her? She to old to be fucking working!" I said putting my purse back under the counter.

"No y'all! I swear I saw them flirting!" She exclaimed back.

"Bitch I'm going on my damn lunch break. Had me getting worked up for nothing. I know you fuckin lyin..." Zoe stormed off to the break room.

"Yeah friend come on, let's go." I grabbed her hand, guiding her to the break room. "Maybe you just need some food, because you tripping. Got me and Zoie drove."

Later that day...

"Ma, I'm telling you... I think Dave's cheating on me with that woman!" I held my phone in between my shoulder and ear as I threw the pillows off the sofa looking for my vibrator.

"David is not cheating on you! And if he was, it wouldn't be with that old ass woman! She's like 85 Angel!" My mother's voice rang through my ears.

"AND? What that mean?" I asked squinting my eyes, reaching deeper down into the couch.

"That damn woman can barely walk!"

"Ma, I didn't call you to hear you take David's side. I called you so you could have my back and tell me I'm right!" I plopped down on the floor feeling defeated.

"Baby I'm not taking anyone's side. All I'm saying is that he loves you, and I'm 100 percent sure that he's not cheating on you with that woman. I think that right now, you're just sex deprived and you're starting to go a little crazy. You're in the withdrawal stage."

I threw my head back and groaned. "Why does everybody keep saying that?!"

"Because you are! Just hang on baby. It's almost over. You got 4 more days to go."

"But maaaaa, that's such a long time from now!" I whimpered.

"4 days Angel?! How did you do it when y'all weren't dating for almost a year?" She asked.

"I don't know... I guess everything's different now that we're actually together, and I could control myself much more back then. But every since we started this bet, he's just been looking sooooo gooddddd. Better than usual..." I said sighing.

"Well baby if you can't hold out anymore longer, then just give in." I scoffed and shook my head at her words.

"Give in? Oh, no..." I got up and went to the window remembering that Dave had went out to get the mail 15 minuets ago. He's been gone for way to long.

"I can almost taste that cold glass of Chardonnay going down my throat watching him package all those orders." I looked through the blinds and scanned the parking lot for him.

My heart instantly dropped once I saw him a out there aki-ki-ki-ing with the SAME damn mail lady I saw him talking to yesterday.

"MOM! SEE I KNEW IT! HE'S OUT THERE WITH HER AGAIN!" I screamed as I pointed to the window.

"Goddamnit Angel, he's just getting the mail!" She yelled back at me. I mugged them watching them smile in each other's faces.

"Look at em... 'He he he he..' That bitch delivers my mail. She KNOWS that we're together! Now I know what all those damn  compliments were about... 'David's such a nice young man! So handsome and a gentleman too!'" She snickered at me changing my voice to sound soft and raspy.

"What the hell you gone do? Go out there and curse her out?" My mom asked with a sarcastic tone.

"No... I'm just gonna snoop around for a little bit longer, get all the details, and THEN curse her out." I said stepping away from the window and walking to the kitchen to get dinner started.

"Oh GOD Angel..." She groaned.

David

"Where the fuck is it? She usually keeps it right here..." I whispered to my self feeling like a fucking crackhead searching through Angel's Neverfull bag for some kind of candy.

I've been using sweets to help me cope with the bet me and Angel made a few days ago. It just reminds me of how sweet she is.

Especially those little packs of strawberry Mentos that she keeps in there... They're the best. They taste just like her.

All the candy does is calm me down for just a little bit. But I'm starting to think that she figured that out, because I couldn't find not one piece of candy.

No Mento... No gum... No peppermint... Nothing...

"What the fuck?! She always keeps some kind of candy in her purse. I know I didn't eat it all. It was a whole Snickers bar and new packs of gum and Mentos in here this morning..." I said thinking out loud as I opened up every zipper in her purse.

Something then dawned on me: She must've taken it out to set me back.

Next thing I know, her purse was pulled right out of my hands.

"Get the fuck out my purse, junky." She mugged me hard as hell snatching it. I quickly caught a attitude with her.

"Why the fuck you take all the fucking candy out your purse yo?!"

"Nigga this is MY mothafucking purse! I can take whatever the fuck I want out of it!" She threw it on the bed.

"I brought the fucking purse! So technically it's mine! Pause yo. Pause." I said shaking my head, realizing how suspect that just made me sound.

"Bitch you got me fucked up! That's my purse! And how about you call Mrs. Wiet to give you some of that old ass church candy that's at the bottom of her purse!" I scrunched my face up at her.

Mrs. Wiet?

"Mrs. Wiet? The fucking mail lady Angel? What the fuck she gotta do with this?!" I asked with my hands held out. She walked up closer to me and got in my face.

"I KNOW YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH THAT OLD BITCH!" She poked my forehead repeatedly with the nail that was on her pointer finger. I swatted her finger out of my face.

"ANGEL WHAT?! YOU SOUND FUCKING INSANE! WITH THE MAIL LADY ANGEL?! THE FUCKING MAIL LADY?! SHE LIKE 85 YEARS OLD! WHAT THE FUCK IMA DO WITH THAT?! WHERE WOULD YOU EVEN GET AN IDEA LIKE THAT?!"

"I saw y'all out there yesterday and today all up in each other's faces! 'Aki ki ki ki!'" She looked up at the ceiling and batted her eyelashes trying to mimic Mrs. Wiet.

"Since you so fucking nosey and think you know everything fucking thing, I was actually talking to her delivering my mail here since I'm never home!" I watched her facial expression change in just a matter of seconds.

"Yeah, you feel real stupid now huh?!" I asked ready to rub the shit in her face.

"NO! I wouldn't put the shit past you! You probably like old pussy!" She retorted back.

"I don't have to take this shit yo." I muttered as I grabbed my keys off the nightstand. She ran to the door and blocked it.

"Where the fuck you think you going?!"

"I'm going home Angel. I'm not gonna sit here and let you accuse me of some shit I didn't do! I've been doing nothing but right by you!" I replied back calmly.

"THIS IS YOUR HOME DAVID!" Her voice cracked as she screamed to the top of her lungs with tears in her eyes. I pushed past her and made my way out the bedroom door.

The more I made it to the front door, the louder her cries got. I opened the front door but stopped once I heard her voice.

"FUCK YOU DAVID, I DONT NEED YOU! YOU PROBABLY ABOUT TO GO HIT THAT OLD BITCH UP! WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING: HER PUSSY WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS MINE! SHE'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO DO THE SHIT THAT I DO!" Angel screamed from the very top of the stairs.

"FUCK YOU AND THAT OLD BITCH! IM LEAVING!" And with that, I slammed the door shut as hard as I could.

"She straight bugging yo." I said to myself as I unlocked my car doors.

Well 🌚😂
There it is...

Oh and I got clients tomorrow and Saturday so bare with me with those updates. They may come a little late.

I heard the Azealia Banks Wild N Out episode coming on tomorrow, how true is that? 👀

Because I saw that they played the preview on MTV. But they didn't say anything about it on their Ig page...

Ima be tuned tf in 😭 Aahhhhh willlllinnn willlin *Dc Young Fly voice* He killed me when he did that shit on the 85 South Show.

^Y'all I tried to hate her, but I just can't 😭😍 She seems so sweet and makes him so happy 😩 It's nice seeing him like that for once.

This shit deadass made me cry like...
Y'all don't understand how I really put my all into this book. And for me to give my love to y'all, and to receive you guys back in return means the absolute world to me... ❤️

You know how many friends and family members that I have who know how big this book is but haven't read one chapter?

So for me to get on here, and absolute strangers who don't know me AT ALL love and support me way more than they do makes me so happy like I can't even explain the feeling...

Thank you, I love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Genesis By Lexy93

General Fiction

57.6K 1.5K 37
Being in love with an older guy hasn't been easy, and it's harder when he's from the streets. 18 year old Genesis is in her last year of high scho...
30.8K 659 49
18 year old stormy rose summers life wasnt the best. living life day by day, hoping for it to get better. not knowing what love is and never experien...
121K 3K 69
Dave east falls in love with a Amaria! They get to know each other for a little bit before she friend zones him. Dave is not able to resist Amaria an...
24.2K 1K 47
As Twenty year Old Diamond Baker Enter A New World Of Work, Family, Friends, Adult Hood, And This Thing Called "Love". She Has To Manage To Keep Her...