Andy Biersack Fanfic

By Bl4ckV31lBr1d3s

*COMPLETED* Harley was your normal 19 year old. Okay, Shes not your normal 19 year old.. Her parents died whe... More

Info On Harley
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 11

3.3K 150 5
By Bl4ckV31lBr1d3s

-Skipping Drive-

We just arrived and we got Scout out. She was just starting to wake up. We got her and took her in.

-Skipping All That Bullshit-

The people there had asked us questions and shit like that. They took her into a room and well, she now lives there.

-Skipping Drive To Andy's House-

I'm dropping Andy off and going to get Daisy and her things.

"Bye, you're coming back, right?" Andy asked.

"Yeah, I'm getting Daisy and her stuff."

"Okay. Bye, I love you."

"I love you too."

I got into the SUV and headed to the hotel. It was about an hour drive.

-Skipping Drive-

I got there and ran inside. I ran up to the room and got Daisy and her things.

"Come on, we're going home!"

I got all of the things into the SUV and we left.

(A/N- Wooaaahhh.. Short chapter, sorry!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3K 21
Kaia is a 17 year old girl with beautiful features, and an abusive mother. She runs away from home and gets the biggest surprise of her life, meeting...
1.7K 102 51
(An Andy Biersack Fanfiction) Santanna was a normal 16 year old girl living in a hell. Her mom left her, so she was forced to live with her dad. She...
7.3K 198 31
✔️ COMPLETED ✔️ ⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ Alex is a young girl who is suicidal, a cutter and aneroxic. To her music is a saviour. One night when Alex sn...
812 48 20
Little Kodoku (her nickname) goes through a really huge mess. From her mom's death to her abusive step mom. She comes across her savior which was And...