Space They Cannot Touch

By storiesbygh

This story follows the highs, lows and steamy love life of Tom and Y/N. Mature content More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
Epilogue

6.

19.1K 152 125
By storiesbygh

You hurriedly towelled off and returned to the bedroom. You set to lighting the candles as Tom played with the cuffs and bar.

"In my top drawer there's a new bottle of oil" you said.

Tom raised his eyebrows but reached over to your bedside table, opening the drawer and pulling out the oil. "On Ice?" he read, frowning. "What kind of oil is this?" he asked looking up at you.

You bit your lip and felt a flutter of embarrassment. "Um..it's supposed to enhance your orgasm...it makes you hot and cold...when you use it..." you finished lamely. "We don't have to use it if you don't want -

"No, no I want to" he interrupted. He began to blush, which confused you. He wasn't the one bringing out all the kinky toys and oils. "I uh...got some stuff too" he said getting up and walking over to his suitcase.

You stood there, equal parts stunned and aroused. You were getting more and more excited about where the night was heading. Tom rifled through his suitcase until he found what he was looking for. You admired his naked form, muscles rippling beneath his skin. Standing up he held out a rope and what looked like a whip, except the bottom was made up of pieces of long frayed leather.

"What's that?" you ask dumbly, even though you knew what it was.

He chuckled. "Well, I had some free time in between takes so I ordered this rope...and this whip...I obviously couldn't just walk in and get it myself, the paps would have had a field day with it...anyway, I thought we could...use them".

You walked over to him and took the rope and whip in hand. You took a moment to look at them before tossing them onto the bed and turning around to kiss him. His hands rested on your waist and you bent yourself into him. Pulling away from his lips you looked up at him and smiled your most seductive smile. "We can definitely use them" you whispered.

He smiled and kissed you again, hands moving down to cup your ass. "You're in for a rough night BabyDoll" he growled, breaking the kiss.

"Show me Daddy" you replied eagerly.

"Gladly" he replied, picking you up and carrying you over to the edge of the bed where he sat you down. "Sit still BabyDoll" he instructed and you did you best, wanting nothing more than to mark up his skin with your nails and teeth.

He knelt down at your feet and began to attach the spreader bar to your ankles. You trembled with anticipation and gave a little gasp as he tightened the straps so that they bit into your skin a little. "How's that BabyDoll?" he asked, low and husky.

"Perfect" you sighed.

"Good girl"

He took your hands and put them behind your back before restraining you with the leather cuffs. Your chest stuck out and breasts heaved from your laboured breathing, nipples erect and waiting.

"Stand for me" he said and you obliged, wondering what he was going to ask you to do.

"Turn". You did, albeit awkwardly courtesy of the spreader bar, and felt the silk of the blindfold slip over your eyes. Your breath rattled in your throat and your heart thrummed with excitement.

"Now bend over" came Tom's silky voice.

You bent, legs spread by the bar, wrists restrained behind you. Tom pushed your head down onto the bed and you rested there, waiting and wondering what your man would do to you.

You felt the tickle of the frayed ending of the whip. You gave a little gasp and felt your core clench.

"Who's your Daddy?" Tom asked.

You didn't answer right away and quick as a snake Tom flicked you with the whip.

CRACK

"Ooh!" you gave a strangled cry, flesh stinging. The frayed edges of the whip splayed out over your bare ass and stung better than the leather of Tom's belts. You felt yourself clench again.

"Who's your Daddy?" Tom asked again.

"You" you replied, voice shaking.

"Who's in charge?"

You waited, wanting him to whip you again.

CRACK.

Some of the leather licked your folds and a shudder rippled through your body.

"Oh fuck" you whimpered into the bed. "You are!" you cried out.

"Who's name do you scream when you come?"

CRACK

"FUCK!" you squealed, pressure building within. "Yours, I scream your name!"

CRACK

You moaned incoherently, biting down on the sheets.

"What's my name?"

CRACK

"DADDY!"

CRACK

"What's my name?"

CRACK

"SIR!"

CRACK

CRACK

CRACK

"Fuck me Daddy!" you cried out, ass burning and core dripping.

Tom chuckled. "All in good time BabyDoll" and you heard him toss the whip aside. You felt a tremor of disappointment. A few more good lashes with that whip and you would've been floating in a cloud of oxytocin.

You remained bent over the bed, arms behind you, legs spread. You could hear Tom rustling and then felt the warmth of his hands as he began to rub oil into your aching flesh. His strong hands slipped across your body, spreading the oil over your curves. Your core ached, desperate for his touch and you wiggled your ass, earning you a swift slap with his oily hand.

"Bad girl" he murmured. You heard him shift and the floorboards behind you creaked. He blew his hot breath against your exposed core and you groaned, nails digging into your palms. He trailed his hands down your thighs and placed kisses on your cheeks, slowly working his way towards your core. It took all your willpower to remain still.

Finally he reached your core and your whole body convulsed as he lightly placed his lips on your folds.

"Oh God" you moaned as his tongue began to slip and slide around your opening, hands stroking up and down your ass and thighs. He flicked this tongue over your sweet spot and you cried out, biting down on the sheets.

"Oh Tom, oh yes oh - FUCK!" you went from moaning to squealing as Tom suddenly removed his tongue and replaced it with his fingers, which he jammed inside of you and twisted. He bit your ass, teeth digging into your flesh. You tried to lift yourself up only to fall back down onto the bed.

"What's my name BabyDoll?" Tom growled into your flesh, fingers plunged deep within you, teasing your g-spot. You gasped and writhed a little.

"It's Daddy" you panted. His fingers were playing you like a goddamn fiddle. "I'm sorry, I forgot, I won't do it again - oh fuck - I promise"

"Good" he replied moving to stand upright, his fingers still hooked inside of you. You whimpered as you felt him rub himself against you before slowly entering your tight wet core. He sighed and spread your ass cheeks. "Fuck BabyDoll, you feel so good" he groaned as he started to slowly move in and out of you.

"Oh yes Daddy, fuck me" you moaned, egging him on. He had nearly brought you to climax twice and you were determined to release the coil in your gut.

With every thrust you moaned and Tom grunted. Your shoulders were starting to ache from your wrists being tied behind you and you shifted a little, the blindfold coming loose. You could see the angle of your shoulder, the curve of your hip and ass; Tom's hand clutching your flesh for dear life, muscles of his forearm flexed and veins raised under his skin. And there he was, your Tom, biting down on his lip, brow furrowed and curls shaking with every movement. He looked at you and smiled in ecstasy and you felt your heart swell in your chest.

He might fuck you rough but boy loves you more than a kid loves candy.

"Oh yes Daddy" you cooed. "You fuck me so good Daddy".

Tom chuckled and reached down to your wrists, pulling you upright. You winced as your shoulders screamed in protest but once you were upright they didn't ache so much. He held you tightly to him as he continued to pound into you, fingers of his left hand resting on your sweet spot and you felt the pressure begin to release.

"Permission to come Sir!" you gasped.

"Permission granted" he growled, breath hot against your neck.

Gladly you released and made sure to be loud about it, moaning and cursing as your core throbbed and pulsed around him. He didn't stop, continuing to slam into you and you whimpered and cried out.

"Stop - please Daddy - I can't - oh fuck" you cried, needing a break from his relentless assault on your tender flesh. But he didn't pause and you cursed through another orgasm, nerves screaming for reprieve. You weren't even sure what words were coming out of your mouth and you didn't care if the neighbours heard you.

"Good girl BabyDoll. What a good girl" Tom cooed as he slowed his thrusting, supporting your trembling form as you came down from your high. With one arm wrapped around your waist he undid the cuffs on your wrists, before laying you down on the bed. You lay there, feeling his hands working at undoing the spreader cuffs. You felt the sting of blood rushing back to your feet and he picked you up and resettled you in a more comfortable position on the bed.

Your body ached, pleasure and pain jostling for attention. Tom joined you, pulling you into his arms, and rubbing his thumb in circles on you skin. You curled into him and let him work out the kinks in your aching shoulders, sighing contentedly when he kissed your red wrists.

You felt yourself drifting off to sleep, lids becoming heavy when you heard him say "We're not done yet BabyDoll"

"Huh?"

Tom looked at you earnestly. "I haven't come yet and you've only come twice. I haven't seen you for three weeks, there is no way that we're done yet. I'm just letting you recover"

You felt dumbfounded. "Oh..." you didn't know what else to say, your mouth opening and closing like a fish.

"Do you want to use the safe word?" he asked.

You paused thinking for a moment. You could use the safe word and slip into the blissful oblivion of sleep. But now that your body didn't hurt so much you didn't quite want it to be over. You were tired and sore but you hadn't seen him for three weeks and you had missed him terribly the whole time.

"No. But I might need a little more recovery time Handsome" you said quietly.

"Let me help with that" Tom said smiling as he rolled you onto your back. He hovered beside you, trailing his hand down your side, leaving goosebumps where his hand had been.

You reached out and pulled his head to yours, lips connecting. You two stayed like that lips and tongues wrestling, as his hand trailed all over your form setting you alight from within. You curled his hair around your fingers, clutching him close to you, only breaking apart to gulp air into your lungs before diving back into each other.

You felt Tom relax as the kissing went on and you seized your moment, pushing him onto his back with all your might and pinning his arms with your knees. He looked up at you, momentarily surprised, before his eyes grew dark and lustful.

"Big mistake BabyDoll"

"We'll see about that Sir" you teased, reaching behind you to grab his member. He gasped and bucked beneath you, but this wasn't your first rodeo. Your thighs clung to his ribs, knees pressed firmly into his arms, your grip around him tight. He crumpled back onto the bed, shock clear on his face.

"What are you doing?" he gasped. You giggled and stroked him, which wasn't terribly easy to do with your hand behind you. His eyes rolled back into his head, jaw clenching and fists grabbing at the sheets, but he stopped trying to throw you off.

"It's my turn to please you Daddy" you whispered. Tom opened one eye to look at you and shook his head, biting his lip.

"What a naughty girl" he replied and you jerked him hard causing him to twitch under you. He gave you a look and you giggled again.

"Oops!"

As you continued to stroke him, you started to trail your fingers down his torso, your nails catching on the ridges of his muscles. You lifted your knees from his arms, certain he wouldn't overthrow you. He traced your skin up to your breasts where he began to caress and stimulate your nipples, your core dampening against his stomach.

You sighed with pleasure and looked down at him smiling. Tom's curls floated messily around his head and every now and again his eyes would close with pleasure. You needed him within you, so you shifted to rest the head of his member at your entrance. You looked at him and he nodded, tongue flicking along his lips. You slowly sunk on top of him, groaning a little as his girth filled you up.

You paused for a moment before rocking back and forth, his hands on your hips. You knew this wasn't wild crazy sex but right now it was what you needed. You needed to break up the crazy with a little bit of normal.

You bent down, resting your weight on your hands beside his head, moving him in and out of you slowly. His hands moved from your hips to your waist, up and around your neck to caress your cheeks and jaw, your lips hovering just out of reach of each others. His eyes were memorising your face and every time he brought his hips to meet yours it sent a wave of euphoria through you, causing you to close your eyes and sigh.

"Oh" you breathed as his hips slapped into yours, his member hitting your g-spot.

"Oh yes BabyDoll" he whispered. "You're so perfect".

"Oh I love you so much" you exclaimed, pressure building within.

"I love you too" he groaned, lifting his head and pulling yours to him so you could kiss again. As your lips locked, he rolled you onto your back and you flopped down beneath him, legs pinned at the knees by his hands. He sat up on his knees and started to thrust harder and faster, eyes locked onto yours and you felt the coil in your gut tightening again.

"Oh fuck me Tom" you whimpered as he pounded into you repeatedly. He moved one of his hands to rub your sweet spot and you cried out. "Oh God, don't stop!"

"Come for me" Tom chanted, low and husky. Every now and again he would break eye contact with you to watch as he thrust into you and he would groan before looking back at you. "Come for me" he called and you gladly let go, the coil within unravelling.

"Oh yes!" you cried, nails digging into his biceps as he chased his high.

There was a rumbling in his chest and he gripped your legs for support as he came, shuddering and groaning as he spilled inside you. When he was finished he collapsed on top of you and you wrapped your arms and legs around him, breathing him in.

"I love you so much Y/N" Tom mumbled into your neck.

"I love you too Tom" you whispered back.

He lifted his head to give you a kiss before peeling off of you. Both too tired to care about cleaning yourselves, you snuggled under the sheets and into Tom's chest, quickly lulled into a deep dreamless sleep by the steady beat of Tom's heart, his arms wrapped around you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 352 30
Stories about Loki x Reader or Bucky x Reader. **SMUT WARNING** Requested by my friend uncleslumbago. Enjoy girlfriend!
50.4K 818 39
Tom grabs my hand and wheels me into his room, slamming the door behind him before wrapping his hand around my neck, forcing my chin up to stare at h...
221K 2.7K 80
*REQUESTS ARE OPEN* will contain smut, fluff, +
204K 5.9K 52
After his Spider-Man days, Tom Holland was cast in one of the most anticipated television shows of the season. How can he prove himself when his (att...