MARCSELLA | MM93

By sweetkiarine

21 years old young woman accidentally bumped into the famous MotoGP reign World Champion, Marc Marquez. Not o... More

Chapter 1 | Country of Bulls
Chapter 2 | I AM 93
Chapter 3 | Lost in Cervera
Chapter 4 | Hey! It's You Again!
Chapter 5 | Little Tour Around Cervera
Chapter 6 | He's Messing With Me
Chapter 7 | Feels Like Home
Chapter 8 | The Adventure Begins
Chapter 9 | Hello Florence
Chapter 10 | A Coincidence
Chapter 11 | Heart of Barcelona
Chapter 12 | Hidden Gems
Chapter 13 | Old Friend
Chapter 14 | Friends?
Chapter 15 | Really, Jo?
Chapter 16 | Wait, What?
Chapter 17 | Brother's Hometown
Chapter 18 | The Road-Date
Chapter 19 | Panic at the Revel!
Chapter 20 | Give me 5!
Chapter 21 | Doing It Again
Chapter 22 | You Must Be Kidding
Chapter 23 | Ocean's Child
Chapter 24 | Love in Madrid
Chapter 25 | Alex?!
Chapter 26 | Bucket List
Chapter 27 | Spanish Broadway
Chapter 29 | Last Day
Chapter 30 | She Who?
Chapter 31 | Disappointment
Chapter 32 | Recalling The Past
Chapter 33 | Home
Chapter 34 | Back To You
Chapter 35 | Me and You
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2

Chapter 28 | I didn't say it back!

817 29 0
By sweetkiarine

Posted 04.02.2019

Chapter 28 | I Didn't Say It Back!

Madrid, Spain

"Marc Marquez?" a soft voice caught my and Marc's attention.

We both turned to see a beautiful young woman. I think she's in her early twenties. Marc put his hand off my shoulder and stand up to greet her with a hug. Who the hell is she? Oh wait, did I sound jealous?

I stand up and stood near them.

"What are you doing here?" Marc asked to her, which I still don't know her name. She loosen the hug, "I had a call from a street art community. They gathered one artist from each city in Spain. To do some murals, grafiti and wall painting here."

"Hi, I'm Kassandra, but you can call me Kassy," She said with a very genuine smile, handing me her hand. I shook her hand, "I'm Marsella."

So she's the one Alex keep mentioned. I'm not surprised though, she had it all. Good looking, brunette with a slight of rose gold ombre, perfect tallent, great works.

"Nice to see you." I smiled.

"Is that your painting?" I asked her, pointing the wall.

"Yes, since it was a auto parts and hardware kind of store, the owner wanted me to paint the plain side wall two motorcycle riders from my hometown. He knew I'm from Cervera," She explained. "So what are you guys doing here?"

"We're about to try urban sketching here," She cut Marc, "I love urban sketching! Can I join?"

"Of course," Marc said to her. Seriously Marc? "But we need to wait for Alex."

"Ah, I bumped into him, at the art store," She explained.

"Marc! Sella!" Alex said, catching his breath, "There you are! I've been looking for you. Didn't I tell you to wait for me?" Just as Alex approached them, Kassandra turned her body so she could face Alex, "Hi idiot."

"Kassy," he greeted smirking, "what a great nickname you have for me."

"The best in the world," she replied sarcastically.

"Okay, now shall we start?" Marc said to all of us. We decided to search the best spot and start sketching. I was sat under the tree, Marc at a coffee shop near across from me, Alex sat in front of unfinished wall and Kassy, she's sat in the corner of the crossroad. I didn't know why she choosed to sit there but let her be.

I made marks above my clean paper. I carefully draw the coffee shop in front of me and some of the building next to it. I also drew the people inside the shop, including Marc.

"What the hell," Alex cursed, "this is far from drawing."

I laughed, "Don't be so hard on yourself."

After we finished, Kassandra handed me her drawing. "I know you love Marc. The way you look at each other says it all."

"Thanks," I said while she sat beside me.

"So, how about Alex?"

"Alex's just Alex. He's annoying," she admitted with a small smile.

"But the way he looked at you," I said to her, watching Alex looked at her. She turned her head into Alex's direction and stuck her tongue out at him, "Yeah, he's just being him."

Marc walked towards us. "How's your drawing?"

"well, I guess. You?"

"Sucks." I chuckled.

"Alex!" I yelled, "Come here, I want to see your drawing."

"No, you'll only mock me."

"I won't," I said to him. "Fine." He handed me his drawing.

"This isn't bad Alex,"

"Aw quit the bullshit. I know it's bad," Alex said with his flat expression.

"I think it's quite great," Kassandra began, she's compliment him. His face went from poker to shock, "Seriously?"

"Yep, now I have to finish my work, see you later!" with that she walked away from us. "Bye!"

I once again pull out my phone and check on the list.

- Explore Gran Vía and Sol (walking tour)

- Chocolate and Churros at Chocolatería San Gines

- See a sunset at Templo de Debod

- Try urban sketching at Malasaña

- Drink Sangria

- Night ride around Madrid.

Three down, three to go.

Templo de Debod.

At around five in the afternoon we took a cab from malasaña to Templo de Debod. Yeah, we were about to watch sunset at Egyptian temple. A lot of people on the internet recommended anyone who visit madrid should made a stop at Templo de Debod.

"You excited?" Marc asked me, I nodded in response, "why wouldn't i?"

He held my hand in his while walking towards the temple. Apparently, Alex had my camera for the whole day so I didn't have to worry about capturing everything because Alex already did. He practically learning some new techniques himself and stop annoyed both of us. It felt like giving toys to a toddler so he stopped looking for troubles, and I just enjoyed myself with Marc.

I stood there, gazing at an ancient Egyptian temple. The sky had changed from orange into a hundred shades of pink with a little touch of violets.

"It's so beautiful," I said, leaning closer to Marc. He put his arm around me and I put mine around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder.

As I watched the beautiful sky, lots of my memories with Marc—from anger, sad, and happy—came to me. The way we bumped into each other, touring around cities, walking side by side, showed up in the middle of nowhere. And think about how annoying he was made me smile without me knowing.

Appreciate small moments of happiness, for they are so important, such a beautiful quote isn't it?

But I felt like I'm missing something.

What do I miss?

"Just like you," he mumbled to me. but I can still hear him. Then I realized that I had not been able to reply Marc's confession about his feelings.

"I didn't say it back," I whispered to myself, still looking at the sunset. I pull myself off his embrace and put away my hand from his waist before turning to face him. He looked confused, "say what?"

"Marc," I said with a huge smile, making him more confused, "uh, yes?"

"I love you too," and with that, his eyes went wide in surprise as if he couldn't believe what he just heard but changed to excitement afterwards. His eyes lit up and his mouth curved into smile.

He leaned closer

I drew nearer

I tangled my hands around his neck while he caressed my cheek, cupping my face with his hands. I could feel his warm breath touching my skin then he pressed his lips against mine. I quickly kissed him back. My fingers dug deep into his soft hair. Just as I enjoyed the moment, Alex's voice echoed in my hearing. It made both of us pulled away and turned to him.

"Guay! I did it!" Alex jumped in excitement, threw his fist up in the air, "I got it!"

"Jeez," Marc jerked, pulling away from me. I felt myself blushed but I just get along with it. Why hiding anyway. I'm with the man I love.

"Way to ruin the moment," Marc cursed under his breath. Unlike him, I raised a brow to Alex, "You got what?"

"This," He handed me my camera showing last picture he captured. It was a silhouette photo of me and Marc, kissing. It was so beautiful that could melt my heart, "wow."

"You can thank me later, big bro," Alex smiled while tapping his brother's shoulder.

"Just shut up and enjoy the sunset," Marc said and we all did went silent after that.

Someone once said that sunsets are proof that endings can be beautiful. And here I am, watching it with the person I love.

- Explore Gran Vía and Sol (walking tour)

- Chocolate and Churros at Chocolatería San Gines

- See a sunset at Templo de Debod

- Try urban sketching at Malasaña

- Drink Sangria

- Night ride around Madrid.

Thank You!

Kiarine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 813 34
After the eventful 2022 MotoGP season , Julie is trying to pick up her life again. How will she cope with the breakup with Fabio, without a job and...
37.4K 1.3K 46
''Say my name and everything just stops. I don't want you like a best friend. Only bought this dress so you could take it off. Carve your name into m...
5.5K 133 39
Have you ever ride 250 km/hour on a motorbike with the person you love? I have. And that was the craziest thing I've ever done. My boyfriend Marc wil...
89.9K 1.8K 51
An imagine book about a 27 year old Spaniard who had been crowned as a 7-time-World-Champion.