CUPCAKES FOR LOVE (BWWM)

By LFiorelina

"Haven't you done enough?" i asked him. He shaked his head, "No. I don't think so." "Please just leave," i s... More

Preview.
Work. Work. Work.
Back again.
Unexpected.
Knight in Armani suit.
Another chance.
Rockstar.
Foul mood.
Balls?!
Chuck e cheese. (part 1)
AUTHORS NOTE!
Chuck e cheese (part 2)
Jailed?
Court drama.
Guilty!
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter 2.
Daddy is back.
Loose it all.
Sleep with me, yes?
Good morning kisses
Breakfast club.
Picture perfect.
You'll have your dinner, and eat it too.
Silent night. Lonely night.
Cakes and Green eyes
You could always tell them the truth
Lost without you.
Flights and suites confusion.
Breathtaking views.
Good morning? Not really?!
My heart on my sleeves.
Hot chocolate and makeout
Guess not.
Taken by suprise.
Promises and jelous lovers.
Smell like sex
Smell like sex π
Truth waffles.
Down dirty.
Wake up 💦💦💦💦🍆.
Talk dirty to me.
Love you like i do.
Torn hearts 💔💔💔
Code blue.
Broken.
Second chance maybe.
Bleeding hearts.
Ready or Not
Confession of a broken heart.
Facing the demons
Hot date
Love or Fuck
Arrested.
Attemped murder. Guilty.
Epilogue
NEW BOOK ALERT YOOOH!
New Book alert
NEW BOOK ALERT!

Home is best.

8.2K 401 13
By LFiorelina

"

And.... Done," i finished putting the strawberry toppings on the chocolate frosting.
"Woah mommy. It looks amaizing. Can i taste ?" Enna looked at the cake with those dreamy eyes.
I shaked my head no, "no baby. We have to take the cake to grandma first then you can ask her to cut for you a piece."
She pouted, "but it looks so gooood."
I carried her in my arms, "i know baby. Im also tempted to taste it. But.... I baked us another cupcake to taste."
I gave her the chocolate cupcake on the tray. She moaned with the cake in her mouth, "mmmh... Mommy you are the best cake maker."
"Baker," i laughed and kissed her forehead.
We packed everything and together with Paisley we left for the De Lucca mansion.

"Nonna.... Nonna...," Enna rushed out of the car as soon as we were inside the gates of the mansion straight to Abigael De Lucca, her 'grandmother' who was walking by the fountaim in front of the main door.
Abby looked to our side and her eyes sparkled when she saw Enna running to her, "aah. My best granddaughter has come to visit me."
Enna furrowed, "nonna, i thought i was your only gran..... granddota."
Abby laughed, "granddaughter honey. And yes, you are my only granddaughter and my favourite one."
We walked up to them, "come stai, aunt Abby."
"Sto bene my dear. Paisley, how are you? Shall we?" she answered.
We headed inside after her.

"Get back here you little shit!" we heard Nathan soumding frustrated and some approaching little footsteps with laughter.
And a small boy ran over Enna who was just set down by Abby.
"Aah!" she screamed as she hit the floor and before she started crying, i picked her up in my arms and rubbed her back, "shhh... Baby..shhh.. Don't cry. What hurts?"
She held out her elbows, "here."
"Should i kiss it better?" i asked her. She always liked that.
She nodded her head, i kissed her elbows and set her down.
I looked at the boy and my eyes widened, "Mason?"
"I'm sorry Gia. I didn't mean to make her fall," he confessed sadly then turned to Enna then he kissed her elbows like i did, "I'm sorry Enna. I didn't mean to."
She smiled at him shyly and he also had his cheeks turning crimson.
"What are you doing here, Mase? " Enna asked her friend.
"I've come to visit nonna," he said happily.
"Aah, there you are," Nathan came into the room and carried Mase.
He giggled.
I crossed my hands over my chest, "you have a child and i didn't know about this?"
He laughed, "no matter how much i would like that, he is not mine."
Who's is he then?" i asked almost rolling my eyes.
"Dinner is ready, come on," Abby called.
"You heard the lady," Mase said seriously.
We laughed and went to join the others on the table. "Luis, how are you?" i greeted Abby's husband as we sat at the table.
We prayed and started digging in when we heard the door open.

"Mason!" a voice called from the door. A very familiar voice called.
Mason ran from the table to the other side of the house, "daddy!"
"I really missed you today," the voice said, footsteps approaching.
"Something smells good in here," the man behind the voice came in view. My eyes widened in shock and surprise.
Alessandro De Lucca.

In a blink of an eye i kept my poker face back on. And took a bite of my food. "Well, its good of you to join us," his mother said and kissed him as he hugged her.
He roamed his eyes around the table, before his eyes landed on me. He looked taken aback.
It was as if he didn't recognise me.
I don't jugde me. These five years i changed alot if things about myself. I decided that i was done letting myself go and started working out. At first it was toture, i cried when Nathan forced me to do a whole two hours cadio exercise non stop.
It was tiring. But it was all worth it.
Then i changed my hair colour to black with alittle bit of maroon highlights.
I changed my woderobe, from lazy and boring to stunning, smoking hot, classy and sexy.
I know.
Extreme make over.
I looked at him as he did the same. I drank in his features.
He was in a tight fitting muscle shirt that you could cut out his chest and abdomen and black slacks. His hair was dark brown with blonde highlights at the edge.
I never thought any man could pull off a beard like he did apart from Nathan, but damn.
His eyes, the colour of the montain peak, grey, steel grey. He looked amaizing as ever.
"Daddy, this is the pretty lady i was telling you. She is called Gianna. But she told me that i can call her Gia, because i am handsome," Mason told his dad, cutting short the staring contest.
Wait, what?
Alex has a son?!
How did i not know about this?
Not that i care but....
Argh.
Whatever.

"Gianna," he said my name as if trying it in his mouth for the first time. And the way my name rolled down his tongue, lord.
I felt a cold shiver run down my body.
I looked at him, then looked away before i said anything stupid. "Join us the food is getting cold," i said and took a bite of my food.
I picked Ennas fork, "eat up or you wont have any dessert."
She looked scared and took the fork from me and stuffed the food down her throat.
Most of the people laughed at the table. Abby chuckled, "Gia, you've got to stop being so hard on the kid."
I looked away hesitantly, "we don't want her to be fat and ugly now, do we?"
I looked up only to find Sandro looking straight at me, something flashing in his eyes.
"Mommy wants me to be strong and beautiful," Enna said stuffing her mouth again.
"You are already beautiful Enna," Mason said softly. I think it was for Enna only but i think the whole table heard him.
Some had wide eyes, some chuckled, his father smirked at him, "just like her mother, yes?"

My eyes widened at this. I excused myself taking the plates to the kitchen. I picked the cake from the box, cut the slices and put them in the plates, then on the tray before exporting them to the dining again.
"Uuuh, i love chocolate cake," Mason said in excitement.
Enna too, "no way. Me too."
We all dug in.
"Mmmh... Gia, i think I'm going to fall sick from diabetes. This is too sweet," Luiz said.
"Oh Luiz. Im sorry, next time I'll put less sugar then," i apologized.
He laughed, "don't apologise to me darling, what i mean is this is so great. My number one baker."
I told him, "by the way you guys, you don't have to make these requests to the bakery so that you pay me. I don't want you to pay for anything i get you from the shop. I'll feel bad. You guys are like family to me, and making you pay for things like these isn't so nice."
"Ah come on Gia. That makes us want to pay. We want to promote your business further. Not just get this good cakes for free," Nathan said.
I glared at him, "shut up Andersen."
He glared at me.
I heard Alex chuckle along with the others. Nate hated his middle name.

"We'll be going now," i announced as i put on my jacket and kneeled down to help Enna put on hers.
"Okay dear, see you soon. Dont forget brunch, Sunday," Abby kissed my cheek along with her husband.
I nodded my head at Alex, "welcome back."
Then i looked down at Enna who was hugging Mason saying their goodbyes, "come on baby, lets go."
I kissed Mason's forehead, "see you later buddy."
I carried Enna in my arms and walked to the car, put her back in the carrier before settling in the drivers seat.
Paisley was getting a ride from her boyfriend. Don't worry.
As we drove back home, thoughts of Alex invaded my head. The way he had changed so much.
He was hotter.
He was more manly.
He was quiet, unlike the Alex i was used to.
He was just different.
What happened to him?
He has a son?
What did he do in New York?
What happened back in New York?
I shaked those thoughts out of my head and got my baby in bed, by the time we were home she was already asleep.

"So you want to tell me that Alexander De Lucca is back?" Scarlett asked me.
I rolled my eyes and nodded.
"Uh, how does he look? Is he hot? I mean he was always hot, but is he hotter? Does he have a girlfriend? Come on tell me," she whined like a baby pulling on my sweater.
I rolled my eyes, "he's...... Okay?!"
She crossed her hands over her chest and raised a brow, "just okay?"
"Uurgh, okay you win. He's hot. Hotter than the last time we saw him five years ago. And he has a son. He's so cute, you could just see him. He has Alex eyes." i said smiling at last.
"Awww... Wait what? Son? What? Alex?" her eyes were wide.
I rolled my eyes, "he has a son. Mason De Lucca."
"The one your kid hasn't stopped talking about? The one from the hotel? " she was clarifying.
I nodded my head.
"Well shit. Small world huh?"
I nodded my head again.
"Anyway, did you guys talk?" she asked, wiggling her eye brows.
"There was nothing to talk about," i simply said before i headed to bed leaving her watching TV.

Hey guys...
Hope you like the chapter....
Vote. Vote vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 139 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
2.6K 31 14
Ace Vinci a powerful dominant and reckless CEO of the Vinci enterprises making him one of the most powerful men in the world. He has everything mon...
103K 2.6K 40
For 23 years old woman, Gia Florence went through lots of breaks up and she never been in a relationship for more than six months. All because she en...
882K 33K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...