MCSM OneShots

By forever_multi

Random short stories with almost every ship in Minecraft Story Mode. Enjoy! Don't forget to vote and commen... More

Headphones (M.JessexAiden)
Over the Edge (LukasxPetra)
On the Train (M.JessexPetra)
Remember the Old Days? (LukasxPetra)
Making A Snowman (F.JessexLukas)
Into the Nether (M.JessexPetra)
One Last Day in Beacontown (M.JessexPetra)
On Another Adventure (MagnusxEllegaard)
Warrior In the Woods (M.JessexPetra)
Just a Bowl of Stew (M.JessexLukas)
The Midnight Picnic (F.JessexPetra)
Another Day to Build (LukasxF.Jesse)
The Christmas Gift (M.JessexPetra)
Till Death Do Us Part (XaraxRomeo)
A Girl's Secret Crush (F.JessexPetra)
Will You Still Love Me? (LukasxF.Jesse)
I Think I'm Dying (M.JessexLukas)
Need More Ideas For This (Author's Note)
No Rest for The Hunted (M.JessexPetra)
Through and Through (M.JessexPetra)
Silent Treatment (F.JessexLukas)
The Gift of a Lifetime (GillxCharlie)
Forever Friendzoned (F.JessexRomeo)
Forever Friendzoned Pt 2 (F.JessexRomeo)
How to Breakup (DanTDMxLizzie)
I Understand (Part 1) (M.JessexPetra)
I Understand (Part 2) (M.JessexPetra)
The Potion Accident (F.JessexRadar)
Listen to Me (XaraxRomeo)
Listen to Me (Pt. 2) (XaraxRomeo)
Kittens and Cats (F.JessexPetra)
Kittens and Cats (F.JessexPetra) (Part 2)
We Have to Stop (M.JessexAiden) (Part 1)
We Have to Stop (M.JessexAiden) (Part 2)
We Have to Stop (M.JessexAiden) (Part 3)
The Great Chase (M.JessexLukas)
The Never Ending Loop (XaraxFred)
I Won't Be Fine (M.JessexPetra) *Dark*
Clarity (AidenxLukas) *Sad*
Lets Break it Off Forever (F.JessexLukas)
The Mysterious Block (XaraxRomeo)
Find Inspiration (F.JessexAiden)
Update (Author's Note)
He's a Monster (M.JessexLukas)
Ready, Set, Go! (PetraxAiden)
The Battle He Won (RomeoxM.Jesse)
Annual Chamption Challenge (SammyxJack)
The Wrong Chord (LukasxPetra) (Short) 😅
Hold On (PetraxAiden) *Sad*
Watching the Sunset (F.JessexLukas) 😣 *Short*
After the Games (HadrianxMevia)
The Beach (AxelxOlivia)
Neighbours (LukasxPetra)
You're Really My Dearest Friend (F.JessexPetra)
Crossovers Note (A/N)
Angel's Wings (AidenxLukas)
The Dead Among Us (The Walking Dead & MCSM)
The Redstone Heart (1/5)
The Redstone Heart (2/5)
The Redstone Heart (3/5)
The Redstone Heart (4/5)
The Return of a Villain (1/2)
The Return of a Villain (2/2)
Abnormal
Royal and the Common (1/3) (M.JessexLukas)
Royal and the Common (2/3) (M.JessexLukas)
Royal and the Common (3/3) (M.JessexLukas)
Leave (AidenxLukas)
Two Souls
Ocean View (Romeo & Xara & Stella)
Deadliest Weapon (LukasxPetra)
Dragon Claws (M.JessexAiden) (Continued from Deadliest Weapon)
The Beginning and the End (HadrianxMevia)
Cassie (CassiexAiden)
Author's Note 👏🏻💚 // Help
Compass (BintaxFred)
The Medical Deal (The Last of Us & MCSM)
New Roommates (1/3) (M.JessexPetra)
New Roomates (2/3) (M.JessexPetra)
New Roomates (3/3) (M.JessexPetra)
To: Those who Suggested the Ships 😅🌈
Animals and Vets (StacyxStampy)
Autumn Feelings (F.JessexPetra)
Powers Again (LukasxRomeo)

The Redstone Heart (5/5)

447 16 1
By forever_multi

(Two years later)

Lukas stood at the table, assembling a chip together. It was a rather delicate piece of machinery, since one wrong move could make it accidentally explode so he was deep in concentration. Outside, he could hear shouting and arguing, just the way he liked it.

He picked up the last piece of the Redstone Heart, the last final chip, and placed it in the middle of the sword. Now all he had to do, was to find a good blacksmith. Someone else to do his bidding. Lukas turned and snapped his fingers, and almost immediately, a girl walked into the room, looking up at PAMA.

"What can I do to assist you, PAMA?" Olivia asked in a robotic voice. Lukas smiled, holding out the sword. "Find someone to help me make this whole. That's your orders."

Olivia bowed, taking the sword. "Very well, I'll get back to you as soon as I can." with that, she walked off, holding the sword. Suddenly, Lukas gasped, one eye turning his normal blue, "Wh-what?" PAMA stuttered, holding his eye. "STOP IT!" it shouted to Lukas, who was still fighting for control.

"He'll continue fighting!" Radar shouted, his arms chained to the side of the wall as he watched PAMA struggle. PAMA glared at Radar, who immediately quieted down. With all its strength, PAMA took a deep breath, forcing Lukas to fade back again. "Stop fighting Lukas, you know you've given up. No one is coming to find you or free you. It's been two years!"

Lukas didn't reply, since he had fallen back into submission, making Radar sigh. "Don't give up Lukas," he whispered to himself as Lukas walked over to the balcony of the throne room, gazing out at the red dome which caged everyone in. "It's it beautiful? My own town! Full of useful people."

"Soon, I'll be able to make everyone in different dimensions useful. That'll be perfect. We'd have a world full of useful people doing what I want, exactly how I want it." PAMA laughed.

Suddenly the barrier seemed to glitch, making Lukas narrow his eyes. "PAMA," someone said from behind him. Lukas turned and saw Olivia, kneeling on the floor, a diamond sword in her hands and a glowing piece of the Redstone Heart in the middle. Lukas smiled, taking the sword from her hands.

"Thank you, Olivia. You've been a great help. Now would you like to help me more?" PAMA asked, a wicked grin on his face as he placed a hand on the chip at the back of Olivia's head. Pressing a button, Lukas let the chip drop onto the floor, freeing Olivia from PAMA's control.

Immediately, she fell to the ground, holding her head with one hand. "Weak." PAMA said, kicking her to the side, making her look up at Lukas weakly. "N-no.." she muttered as he looked at Radar, who was watching him with wide eyes. "NO YOU CANT-!" Radar gasped just as Lukas stabbed Olivia, the diamond sword gleaming a bright red.

Lukas smiled and without even bearing a hint of remorse, he pulled out the sword and stabbed Olivia again, this time in the heart and instantly killing her and making her evaporate into grey and red static. "Thank you for your services. You have been so useful. Now..." PAMA said, looking out the window as the dome around the entire town flickered even more.

"Let's see what this... disturbance is."

************************

Jesse's PoV

"Ready?" Jesse asked, holding his sword with his left hand as he watched an army of controlled people moving closer and closer. His friends nodded, readying their weapons. Jesse gripped his sword.

He changed a lot, not just in his looks, but in his attitude. He was no longer the pushover, the one who was easy to beat. Now that he had learned the death of his three best friends, supposedly Lukas, Reuben and Petra, he had learned to not give up. They needed him to shut down this mess even if they were watching him from above.

Jesse watched as a girl, he recognised as Nell, trip over a tripwire. "Now!" he whispered to Ellegaard, who flicked a switch, immediately creating a pit for the townspeople to fall into. Jesse nodded, waiting for the Blazerods to launch a firework. As if on cue, it fired into the air, exploding with blue and yellow light.

At that signal, the first beam of light from one of the pillars died, casting everyone into a brighter light. "Yes!" Ivor said happily but he was celebrating too soon as more and more controlled people marched towards them. Jesse crept deeper into the woods. He had to stay hidden, until PAMA appeared.

"Get the second." He said to the Order of the Stone. Gabriel, Ellegaard and Ivor nodded. Soren was still nowhere to be found, but they didn't really need him. The three ran off to the second pillar as the Blazerods ran up to the bush Jesse was hiding at.

"Got it." Aiden reported, "We wrecked it so much that I don't think PAMA can reconstruct it in minutes."

Jesse nodded as he looked at Harper, who was looking out for PAMA. "It's almost here." she said, pointing to a device she had hooked up. Jesse took a deep breath, wondering if this was a good idea. He didn't want to look into Lukas's eyes and see PAMA instead. But he had to fight.

To avenge his friends.

"He's here!" Harper said as Jesse stood up from the bush and slowly make his way over to the entrance of the gates, the same place Romeo had killed Xara many years ago... a memory he had to not let repeat. He was going to win.

Jesse readied his sword, clenching his jaw as he saw Lukas facing him, with a small smug smile. "Hello again, old friend." Jesse heard PAMA say quietly, as he held a diamond sword, but with a glowing piece of the Redstone Heart in the middle.

"Do you like it?" PAMA asked, noticing Jesse's gaze on it. Jesse didn't answer, he just watched PAMA carefully. "Your old pal Jack had to take some convincing, before I could make this." PAMA laughed, and gestured to the familiar figure standing nearby.

Jesse looked at Jack, who looked back at him with soulless red eyes. "I'm sticking to my word PAMA," Jesse raised his sword, "I will kill you. Whatever it takes."

PAMA smirked, "So be it." However, there was another rumble, as if there were thunder nearby. Jesse turned and saw that the second pillar blacked out, making PAMA glare at Jesse, "Y-you. Who else is with you?!" it demanded, its eyes glowing red.

Jesse smiled triumphantly. "I have friends."

On cue, his friends gathered around him, their weapons raised. The Blazerods and the Old Order. "Ha!" PAMA laughed, a rather desperate sound in the silence. "You're really an ignorant bunch, aren't you." it said as Jesse's friends glared at Lukas, the only person standing in front of them. The final key to end this.

And all they had to do was to rip out the final piece of the Heart.

Without warning, Jesse charged, making the others follow his lead. Lukas didn't even move, he just folded his arms. But that was PAMA's fatal weakness.

Jesse raised his sword and remembered how he hesitated. But not this time. He couldn't. At the last moment, PAMA looked into Jesse's eyes and saw that he was serious. Quickly, Lukas whipped out his Redstone sword and barely blocked the deadly swing.

Jesse pulled away, and striked again while his friends tried their best to fend off the advancing army. "Give up!" PAMA yelled, nearly stabbing Jesse in the chest. Jesse didn't reply, he just continued to attack, swinging his sword without hesitation.

Finally, PAMA's blade caught in between Jesse's and he remembered the move he used years ago against Aiden. Using all his strength, Jesse pushed the sword into a circle, making Lukas's blade clatter out of his hand and onto the floor.

Lukas looked at Jesse, a rather sad smile on his face. "Give up PAMA," Jesse held his sword against Lukas's throat. Lukas just smiled up at him, holding up his hands as if surrendering. "You've lost."

"Oh really?" PAMA hissed, and without warning, Lukas drew a sharp blade, stabbing Jesse in the chest. "JESSE!" he heard his friends cry. Jesse looked into Lukas's red eyes as he tried to stop PAMA from twisting the blade.

"Jesse-!" a familiar voice escaped from Lukas's lips. Jesse looked at him and realised that one of Lukas's eyes was blue again. "Lukas." PAMA growled as he tried to fight back.

"Get the Heart." Lukas squeezed his eyes shut as he tried to get go of the blade embedded in Jesse's chest. But Jesse couldn't move, he was too shocked to hear Lukas's voice again and the fact that the blade was killing him.

Lukas opened his eyes and looked at Jesse, noticing that he couldn't do anything so with his last strength, Lukas pulled out the sword from Jesse's chest and stabbed himself, straight in the heart without hesitation.

"LUKAS!" Jesse heard his friends shout as everyone was immediately free from PAMA's control, since the final Heart was broken. Jesse fell to the ground, his diamond sword dropping. He looked over at Lukas, who had sacrificed himself... the last piece of the Redstone Heart beating weakly in his fist.

Jesse could feel himself starting to go numb from the pain, but he dug his sword into the ground and got up to scoop the Redstone Heart out of Lukas's open palm.

Jesse held the Heart close and crushed it without hesitation, rendering it useless... "Jesse?" he heard someone say repeatedly as he kneeled on the ground.

And with that, he closed his eyes before anyone could tell him not to.

-End

(Ay! I'm so glad you guys actually really enjoyed this mini AU thingy I just randomly thought about in the bus. I really love writing about the future of MCSM, like about if PAMA returns or something- beware another idea just popped into my head- but seriously, thank you. Now great, I want to draw Jesse with one eye and his left hand now his sword one, since it got stabbed by PAMA and all)

(Oooh and the Redstone Sword. That was kinda cool. HDKDKCKDKWKD I can picture all the scenes in my head but I cant draw them! XD anyway, thanks for reading and onto the ships again) :3 (suggestions?)

-Ellie 💚🍩🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1K 22
dream x fem reader you go to visit your best friend of almost two years and stay alone with him for three weeks. the problem is that, you like him. a...
82.4K 2.2K 10
bunch of Fundy x Dream oneshots. requests are always open. I dont know how to write romance because I am forever alone so please go easy on me
34.6K 429 33
It's just me goofing around with short story ideas because a whole book is a lot to be committed to. It's all of our faves from the dream SMP. I do n...
15.2K 378 24
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- ✧ Cover art is mine, all writing in this book is mine. Please DO NOT steal! ✧ ⁠ ⁠✿ ~ This writing is only on Wattpad...