Space They Cannot Touch

Bởi storiesbygh

This story follows the highs, lows and steamy love life of Tom and Y/N. Mature content Xem Thêm

1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
Epilogue

4.

16.4K 176 21
Bởi storiesbygh

"Y/N?"

Lara's voice broke through your day dreaming. You'd been staring at the window watching the rain pouring, lost in thoughts about Tom.

"Sorry, yes?"

"I just wanted to check that we've booked the studio for next week and to ask you to go down to the closet and pull the looks for Friday's shoot" Lara said.

"Oh sure. Just give me a sec". You opened your calendar and sure enough there was the booking for the studio, highlighted in pink as per Lara's colour coding request. "Yes, studio booked for next Thursday. I'll go down to the closet now".

"Great, thanks Y/N"

**

You had pulled all the looks for the shoot but didn't feel like going back to your desk. It was only another week until Tom got back but you were aching for him. The bed seemed larger than usual and the nightly Skype dates, whilst better than nothing, simply weren't enough.

You looked at yourself in one of the closet mirrors and got an idea. You had invested in some new lingerie and outfits and had begun incorporating them into your daily outfit. You made sure no one else was around and started snapping away. Once you were sure you had the photos you wanted you sent them through to Tom, eager for his reaction.

Y: Miss you handsome x

You didn't have to wait long.

T: Holy Fuck Y/N.

T: How am I supposed to focus now?!

T: I want you to know that I have a raging boner now and all I want to do is fuck you raw.

Y: I want you to fuck me raw Sir 💦

T: I gotta go but know that you've both made my day and ruined it

Y: Love you 😘

T: Bad girl x

You smiled, pleased with yourself. You checked the time and sighed, grabbing the clothes and heading back up to your desk.

**

You had changed your lingerie at least three times, finally settling on a simple lacy set of high-waisted panties and triangle bra.

You decided to get your excess energy out by dancing a little, turning on a random playlist and letting your body move to the music. You were so engrossed in the music you nearly didn't hear the familiar dial of the Skype video call.

"Oh shit!" you cursed as you rushed over to hit accept. "Hey handsome" you cooed as Tom appeared.

"BabyDoll you are a bad girl and you need to be punished" came his reply.

What a greeting you thought as you felt your core dampen.

"Yes Sir. I have been a bad girl" you murmured, getting down on your knees and squeezing your breasts together for the camera. You heard Tom give a shaky sigh and you craved those lips against your skin.

"A very bad girl" Tom said shakily. He was already naked and he gripped his member tightly. "I want you to go to my cupboard and find a belt".

You nodded and walked over to the cupboard. You selected a belt that had a roughness to it, the leather stiff from lack of use. You walked back over to where the laptop rested on the bed and knelt in front of it, holding the belt up.

"Good. I want to hear it crack before you use it on yourself".

You folded the belt over and smacked the leather against itself. A loud stiff CRACK broke the palpable silence and you felt yourself becoming wetter with anticipation.

"Excellent. Now move back from the bed so I can see you. Sit on your feet and turn to your side". You complied, goosebumps covering your body, flesh tingling. "Now I want you to smack your thighs. Hard" Tom's voice was low and husky, his grip tight on his swollen member.

You inhaled a shaky breath, raised the belt and CRACK - you gasped, legs stinging. You heard Tom groan.

"Good. Again"

CRACK. Your flesh stung and your core raged, yearning to be touched.

"Again" Tom's voice was losing it's deepness but he held onto the huskiness. It was delectable with his British accent.

You brought the belt down and cried out, pleasure and pain creating an intoxicating cocktail in your brain. You raised the belt to do it again...

"STOP!" yelled Tom.

You paused, confused. Your thighs were burning but you wanted more, wanted to feel the bite of the leather against your soft flesh.

"Turn around. Ass facing me. I want you to smack your ass now" Tom's voice was really shaking now and he seemed to be struggling to keep it together.

You complied, turning around. You paused unsure how to really smack yourself with the belt.

"Hurry up BabyDoll" came Tom's voice, almost desperate.

You flicked the belt as hard as you could and it cracked across the exposed flesh of your ass. It didn't quite sting like when Tom smacked you, but it did the trick well enough. You let loose a couple of "oohs" and "aahs", sighing and moaning as the pleasure mounted within you.

"Keep going until I tell you to stop BabyDoll" Tom said, trying to be commanding but his voice was trembling.

"Yes Sir"

You continued to flick the belt across your backside, occasionally hitting your back or upper thighs. With each CRACK of the belt you sighed and moaned, your core ablaze, egged on by Tom's grunting and groaning.

"Oh fuck BabyDoll" groaned Tom, and you turned to see him shudder as ribbons of cum shot forth. His whole body shook and he moaned as he held himself through the final throes of his orgasm. It made the burning in your core all the stronger, your want for him almost too great to bear.

"What would you like me to do now Sir?" you asked, doing your best to sound alluring.

Tom gave a little shake of his head, grabbing a nearby towel to start cleaning himself off. "Now I want you to go to bed and not touch yourself for the rest of the night."

Your heart plummeted to your gut where your core was churning. "What?!" you replied, voice high.

A devilish smirk took a hold of Tom's handsome face. "As punishment for earlier BabyDoll, you are to clean yourself up, go to bed and not touch yourself."

You couldn't believe what you were hearing. "Tom! This isn't fair!"

"That's Sir to you BabyDoll. This is an order and you will obey me" Tom said using his deep voice, gravelly and harsh. He didn't have to go overboard and say that kind of stuff, teasing you, making the already difficult nearly impossible. 

"Yes Sir" you whispered. Your skin was stinging from the leather and your core throbbed, desperate for release. Sighing you got up and moved out of sight of the laptop, removing your lingerie. You pulled on your pj's and slipped under the sheets, adjusting the laptop and pouting.

"I'm sorry love. This was all your idea remember" said Tom, using his puppy dog eyes. 

"Yeah I know. It's just that I miss you and really needed that release" you sulked.

"Are you mad at me?"

You thought for a second. "No, just horny" you replied, blushing a little.

"You look so gorgeous when you blush like that. I miss you so much. I miss your smell, your embrace, your laugh. I miss the way you respond to me and my touch" Tom said, his eyes shining.

"It's awful lonely in this bed" you sighed.

"I'm sorry love. Just another week and then we'll be together"

"Yeah I know"

He paused to check the time. "I'm sorry love, I gotta go. Got an early call time for tomorrow".

"Okay, well goodnight. I love you"

"I love you too beautiful".

The call ended and you stared at the screen for a moment before closing it. Putting the laptop on the floor you rolled over and snuggled into the sheets. It took you an hour of counting sheep to fall asleep. You slept fitfully, dreams disorientated and confusing.

Hence why, when your phone rang at 2am, you thought you were dreaming. 

You fumbled for the phone, snatching it off the bedside table, instinctively hitting the "Answer" button.

"Hello?" you said groggily.

"Slip your right hand into your panties. Now" came a low voice.

Without pausing to think you slipped your hand beneath the covers, finding your soft flesh waiting.

"What now?" you asked, voice trembling.

"Now I want you to slowly stroke yourself" ordered the voice, silky over the phone.

You did as you were told, sighing and gasping as your body responded to your touch, pleasure mounting. You felt discombobulated, brain detached from your body but still revelling in the sensations rocketing up from your core.

"Good girl. Tell me how wet you are. Tell me how good it feels" chanted the voice.

"Oh it feels amazing, I'm so wet...I...I feel like...like I'm high" you moaned, not even sure if it was your voice.

"Good girl. When you're ready I want you to come and tell me" coaxed the voice.

You moved your fingers faster over your slick flesh, pleasure within mounting quickly.

"Oh yes...ah...oh - oh I fuck - I now, I'm coming now" you cried, your flesh pulsating beneath your fingers, slippery from your juices. It felt like you had taken a hit of ecstasy as colourful swirls danced behind your eyes, your breathing fragmented, muscles mushy.

"Good girl. Get some sleep BabyDoll" said the voice before the tone went silent.

It wasn't until your alarm woke you unceremoniously the next morning that you thought maybe it wasn't a dream. Your suspicions were confirmed when you checked your phone and found a message from Tom.

T: I hope you enjoyed yourself last night BabyDoll 😘 x

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

276K 6.1K 26
A friend recommended you to him, they heard that you were in need of a job and they said they know someone who needs a new assistant. What they didn'...
2.5M 28.4K 200
REQUESTS ARE OPEN FOR BOTH TOM HOLLAND AND PETER PARKER, just comment on a chapter or on my page and I'll do my best! Here it is, loves, the second b...
3.5K 128 20
When you go in for an interview for the job you've wanted your whole life, you meet the owner of the company. What happens when you fall for Mr Holla...
39.7K 388 14
Imagines about Tom Holland and occasionally Peter Parker! This book is completed but constantly being revised by me so it can always be in top shape...