The Eye of The Storm | Dave E...

By shaytheless

25 year old Angel Amore is in love with her life. Having Amir, her serious longtime boyfriend of 7 years, by... More

๐Ÿฅ€ 1
๐Ÿฅ€ 2
๐Ÿฅ€ 3
๐Ÿฅ€ 4
๐Ÿฅ€ 5
? 6
๐Ÿฅ€ 7
๐Ÿฅ€ 8
๐Ÿฅ€ 9
๐Ÿฅ€ 10
๐Ÿฅ€11
๐Ÿฅ€ 12
๐Ÿฅ€ 13
๐Ÿฅ€ 14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 Part 1
55 Part 2
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
64 Part 1
64 Part 2
65
66
67
68
69
Requested: Music Playlist
70
71
72
73
"When are you coming back?"
Moving On

61

64.3K 2.3K 1.6K
By shaytheless

The Next Morning...

Angel

"David come on! Fuck you dragging yo big ass feet for? You're the one who suggested this shit." I scrunched up my face as we made our way up the stairs to Kali's door.

I was starting to get irritated with Dave, because his Jolly the Green Giant ass been moving slow all morning like we didn't have a mission to complete.

It's not like he has Kairi or anything; Mama Faye came and picked her up early this morning. So he needs to pick up the pace, before I knock his ass out.

"Yo Angel, you already know how I am in the morning yo!" He yelled from behind me.

"Dave, that was an hour and a half ago! Your brain should be out of that state by now!"

"Well it's not! Then my damn body sore from that workout, and you got me going up and down all these damn stairs." The more he walked, the heavier his feet got.

"Shut up with all that fucking complaining! Like a female. Doing more complaining than me!" I scolded to him. He sucked his teeth and stopped walking.

"Angel, you shittin me? I'll go back home yo. Ion like how you talking to me man. Word." I quickly turned my head to look at him.

"Well bitch go then! Shit." I continued to walk up the stairs until I reached the door, knowing that he would follow suit sooner or later.

"Shut the fuck up Angel." He mumbled.

I turned around and put my fist up, jumping at him. He flinched and grabbed my wrists. "Who the fuck you think you talking to?"

"Okay baby! I'm sorry! Just knock on the door!" He pleaded holding them.

"Let my wrists go. Let em go." I demanded as I tried to pull away from him.

"Okay okay! Just don't hit me!" He slowly let them go.

"It's to early in the morning to be out here playing with you." I said, knocking on the door three times. I stepped back and waited.

"You act like you so damn sleepy. I got some to knock yo ass o-" I was cut off by the door swinging open. Kali's mom stood there in a baby blue Nike Pro 2 piece set.

"Why the fuck you keep popping up at my door?" She asked with the ugliest scowl on her face, as if I disgusted her or something. I chuckled and slightly shook my head at her.

She can't be serious...

"Um, hi! I don't know if you remember how we met or not, but I dropped Kali off back here yesterday after I found her outside. We didn't get to properly meet..." I smiled and held my right hand out for her to shake it.

"I'm An-" She slammed the door in my face and I squealed at the pain that shot through my middle finger.

"Shiittt!" I whined shaking my hand back and forth. Tears came to eyes as I examined my two day old, barbie pink manicure.

"Come here baby let me see it..." Dave came over and gently held my hand. He squinted his eyes while looking at my finger.

"Well Angel it's not broken." He put it up to his lips and kissed it.

"But it still hurtssss! Oh my god, I'ma slap that bitch!" I felt my temperature rise as I snatched away from him.

I held my leg up sending one hard kick to the door and jiggled the knob to open it. Dave pulled me back in his embrace immediately.

"Girl what the hell is wrong with you?! Hmm? Why you so damn feisty this morning?!" He had an extremely tight grip on my arms.

"Dave that bitch almost broke my fucking nai-" Kali's mother opened up the door again.

"WHO IS KICKING MY FUCKING DO-" She began to yell, but stomped when she laid eyes on David.

"Oh, hi... I'm Miracle. Miracle Greer. Who are you? I've never seen you around here before..." I rolled my eyes at her smiling and batting them thin ass Mink eyelash extensions that were screaming for a fill in.

"Um, hi Miracle. My name is David Brewster, and that's my wife Angel." I tilted my head to the side at her like the man did on Beyond Scared Straight when Dave introduced me as his wife.

"We live right across the street over there in Apartment 364. Yesterday morning, my wife found a little girl who I'm assuming is your daughter... Right?"

She nodded her head yes answering his question. "Yeah that's my daughter."

"Okay, well she found your daughter sitting on the bottom of these stairs and returned her home. My little cousin London is turning 5 Saturday and she's having this bigggg birthday party at Water World. It's a huge indoor water park that's open all year long. I've been there a million times, and it's honestly a lot of fun. Angel and I thought it would really be nice if you brought Kali along so she could have fun and make some new friends..." Miracle shook her head.

"Nah I'm not going to that shit, but y'all can pick her up and take her with y'all." Me and Dave furrowed our brows at each other.

"Uhh, are you SURE about that?" I asked her.

"Bitch don't you think I'm sure if I just told you y'all could pick her up and take her with y'all?" She rolled her neck getting smart with me.

"Yeah but there aren't any questions you would like to ask us first?" I asked with an attitude getting smart right back with her.

"Yeah like where we work?" ... "What do we do?" ... "Do we have any kids?" ... "What kind of car do we drive?" ... "How old are we?" ... "Our full names?" ... "Do we have any mental illnesses?" ... "Our childhood backgrounds?" ... "Our parents full names?" ... "Our criminal records?" ... "OR IF WE EVEN HAVE ONE?!" Dave and I went back and forth throwing her all types of questions that she was supposed to be asking us.

I mean for God's sake, you're going to let your child leave with two people that you don't even know and not try to get to know them at all?

"No, other than what time y'all picking her up." She replied back dryly. I scoffed at her and walked off.

"Wow..." I thought to myself, pacing the ground.

"We'll pick her up Saturday at 12:30. Would it be possible, if it's okay with you, if we could see Kali?" He asked her nicely. She just smirked at him.

"Well actually, Kali is sleeping. Buttt, you could come and see about me..." She said to him seductively.

Dave scrunched up his face at her and opened his mouth to speak but I jumped up before he could.

"Bitch don't play with me! I KNOW you just heard him sa-"

"BABY!" A fat dark skinned man that looked like he was six months pregnant came up behind her and kissed the back of her neck.

"Who the fuck is you? Fuck you out here talking to my bitch for? Sheon want you B, so fuck outta hea." He said as he sized David up.

Me and Dave looked at them, then back at each other and busted out laughing.

"What the fuck so fucking funny?!" The man asked with his fist balled up. That made us laugh even harder.

"This nigga can't be serious right now!" I managed to get out to Dave in between my laughs. "That nigga is deadass yo!" He said into my shoulder, leaning on me for support.

After a while of almost dying, our laughter began to die down.

"Aye, we'll be back Saturday to get Kali. Come on baby, let's go." Dave grabbed my hand and we walked off.

"And have her dressed and ready!" I yelled up the stairs to them so they could hear me.

"That nigga straight bugging yo." Dave shook his head.

"Exactly! Talm bout 'FuK u OwW hEA tAwKin TeW mI BiCh Fa?'" I made a stupid ass face trying to imitate him.

"Like nigga nobody out here trying to talk to yo trifling ass bitch. I know you see my bitch right here; her ass real and it's soft. Fuck out outta here. Shit look hard as a damn brick yo." We started to chuckle at each other.

"Her shit do look hard... I was so tempted to touch it." I said opening the door to my apartment.

"But hey though baby, you gone cook me breakfast before you leave?" I scoffed at him and he shut the door.

"No." I walked into the kitchen. "But whyyyy baby??" He whined following behind me. I stopped what I was doing and turned around to look at him.

"Why I always gotta be the one to cook breakfast? Then I gotta come home and make you dinner. How come you don't ever cook me breakfast in the morning?" He looked down at his feet, staying quiet.

"Hmm?" I put my hand on my hip.

"I mean... I did... I cooked you breakfast and dinner all the time when you were pregnant..." He said shyly.

"Well I'm not pregnant anymore David." He turned his head and raised his eyebrows at me indicating to me if I was sure.

"I better not be pregnant." I said opening up the refrigerator and getting some raspberries out that I washed earlier.

"I hope you pregnant." He came over to me and tried to take one of my raspberries, but I snatched the container away from him.

"Why would you wish that David?" I asked popping one into my mouth. He put his face into my neck and pecked it.

"Because I want a football team, and you gonna give it to me." I instantly started to choke at the words that formed the crazy ass sentence that just flowed from his lips.

"Who's gonna give it to you?" I turned around and asked him for clarity. "You..."

I looked up at him and studied the blank expression on his face. This man is serious...

"Dave, are you serious right now?"

"I'm as deadass as that nigga we just left was. I want at least seven." He grabbed some raspberries from me and put them in his mouth.

"Yupp. I'm calling my doctor today and scheduling an appointment for birth control." I said closing the container and putting it back in the fridge.

"Go head. I bet you you still get pregnant. I got super sperm, and you know that." He pointed at me.

"I don't know shit." I said to him.

"The only way you don't get pregnant, is if we don't have sex. And I don't even think that's true, not with me at least..." My pussy jumped when he rubbed his beard and flashed his million dollar smile that I fell in love with.

Shit, I think I just got pregnant off that...

"So you just think you all that huh?" I asked.

"Angel, I bet you can't go a whole week without having sex with me." I dropped my mouth at him absolutely shocked.

"Dave, you're the one who can't go a week without having sex with me! You can't go a day off without me!" I yelled at him.

"I did it all that time when weren't going together, didn't I?"

"And you were still begging me for it." He chuckled nervously. "You right, you right. I was..."

"Yeah, that's what I thought. What do I get when I win?" I leaned up against the island.

"IF you when, which I know you won't, I'll take you on a shopping spree. No wait, I do that already... Umm, I'll run your website and package and ship all your orders by myself for a whole month." I smiled at the thought of me being stress free for one whole month.

"Okay and IF you win, I'll pay all your bills and mine for a month. That includes the bills at the gym." He jumped up, clapping.

"YES! Finally, I get a break! I get to keep all my monies to myself! Thank you Lord!" He said to the ceiling.

"Whatever nigga. When does this bet start? Because I'm ready to kick my feet up on you and relax."

"Ummmm..." He pulled out his phone. "It starts as soon as you get home from work."

"Oka-" I screamed and laughed out of control when he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"David please! I gotta go to work in a little bit!" I said giggling.

"I do to!" He carried me to the living room and laid me down on the carpet.

My juices ruined my brand new pair of PINK panties watching his rock hard member spring out when he pulled down his pants along with his boxers.

"All I need is 10 minuets Mama..."

Omniscient

"Oh bitch you gone lose. You agreeing to that was as stupid as you turning Dave's dates down when y'all first met." Stephanie said to Angel.
...
"Nigga you gone lose. Why would you suggest that knowing you gone lose? That was as stupid as you even thinking about marrying Mya." Jd said to Dave.
...
"What Stephanie? Why would you say that?!" She asked Steph in shock.
...
"What you mean B?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows at Jd getting defensive.
...
"Angel you can't do that! Look at you! You already grumpy and it's only been what..." She looked at her Apple watch. "5 hours!"
...
"Yo it's just lunch time and you already bitching!" He sat the Chick Fil A bags down on his desk.
...
"So what you suggest me to do?" Angel asked her as she sat down at the table in the break room.
...
"So what you suggest I do bitch? Since you so sure I'm gonna lose." He asked taking his fries out the bag.
...
"Just make him give in. All you gotta do is walk around the house in a purple thong. That's what I do." Steph shrugged eating her chicken nuggets from McDonald's.
...
"I say just give in, because it's over once she walk around the house in that purple thong. That's what Stephanie be doing. Then sometimes she walk around naked. She cook dinner like that too..." He said looking out into space slightly smiling. He then looked back at Dave.

"Yo, I looovve that bitch yo... That's my baby. I could never make a bet like that. I almost died them lil weeks we weren't together. And you did too! You don't remember? 'Mann I miss fucking Angel... That was the best pussy in the world..." He changed his voice trying to sound like Dave.
...

"You almost lost yo damn mind when y'all wasn't together! You don't remember? 'Oooh bitch, I miss fucking Dave. He got some good dick. The best dick I ever had..." Stephanie softened her voice to sound like Angels.
...
"Whatever nigga. I can go at least a week." Dave said as he sipped his lemonade.
...
"Bitch what the fuck ever. It's just for one week." Angel said dipping her chicken nuggets in barbecue sauce.
...
"Alrightttt nigga." Jaceyon shrugged.
...
"Wasssuppp y'all! Hiiiii!" Zoie walked in the break room greeting them like Shod Santiago.

"Hey bitch!" They both greeted him back smiling.

"What y'all hoes talking about?" He asked sitting down on the table.

"Girl, Angel dumb ass made a bet with Dave that she can go a week without sex." He drew back and bucked his eyes at her.

"Angalllllllllll, that's stoopid! Why would you do that?! Ooh girl, you gone lose..." Stephanie busted out laughing at him.

"How come everybody keep saying that?!" Angel whined.

"Because girl, that's yo nigga! And y'all see each other every single day. Ooh bitch, I can't go a day without getting dick from my nigga... Be twerking on the dick like ahhh!" They both looked at Zoie in disgust as he moved his ass against the table.

"Nu uh bitch..." Stephanie got up and grabbed a can of Lysol disinfectant spray from the bottom cabinet.

"Cover up your food Angel." She said pushing him off the table. Angel quickly took her tiny hands and put them over her food.

She then took the top off and sprayed where he was sitting. They all burst into laughter.

"Ooooooh bitch, don't do that!" Zoie said in between his chuckles.

"Because bitch you nasty. You might be nastier than me." Steph stopped what she was doing and stared off in deep thought.

"Nahhhhhh... Ain't nobody nastier that you Steph." They all said in unison.

2,814 words
Hey y'all! I missed y'all 😣
Sorry about that little break; had to get some folks in line 🌚

We're now back on our regular everyday update schedule (unless I say other wise)!

Vote and Comment 💚

It goes up everyday 😭💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1K 47
As Twenty year Old Diamond Baker Enter A New World Of Work, Family, Friends, Adult Hood, And This Thing Called "Love". She Has To Manage To Keep Her...
71 13 13
Angel Moore is not your average 30 year old guy. When he was 14 years old he fell in love with his best friend Trace Wilson. Tragedy struck hard afte...
20.3K 493 21
๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘ฆ๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™ 24 ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘... ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘Žูซ ๐‘Ž 26 ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ-๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘๐‘กูซ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ค๐‘–...
1.4M 40.6K 91
Shayla a senior in high school left to take care of her 3 year old sister falls for a drug lord named Kasen ...... is life with a thug better