To Love a Victim( BWWM) [CURR...

By KassandraVivu

Kassie Miller witnessed a girl getting raped and murdered. being at the wrong place and the wrong time she r... More

AUTHOR SPEAKS
Chapter 1 For the worse
Chapter 2 This is crazy
Chapter 3 getting questioned
Chapter 4 the unexpected
Chapter 5 why is this happening
Chapter 6 She has secrets
Chapter 7 This is a Disaster
Chapter 8 You're stuck with me
Chapter 9 is this real?
Chapter 10 Why Her?
Chapter 11 My Thoughts
Chapter 12 My Plan
Ch. 13 time for action
STOP, DOLLS READ THIS
Ch. 14 Only one winner
CH. 15 Her Protector, Her Knight
So here's the STITCH
ch. 16 Kassie Story PART 1
Ch. 16 Part 2 Kassie story and fight
Ch. 17 This is New
CH. 18 She's in for a ride
Ch. 19 But How?!
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 20 I'll protect her
Ch. 22 He won't take you
Ch. 23 I better not die
CH. 24 Show no fear
Ch. 25 He's here
CH. 26 We will get you
CH. 27 Where's the guns
CH. 28 He thought
Ch. 29 They Wouldn't
CH. 30 He is really mad
CH. 31 Well, Fuck Sake
CH. 32 Oh now they show up
CH. 33 I'll do what you want
CH. 34 Going to catch you
CH. 35 Getting Answers
CH. 36 I'll show you
CH. 37 Mine Forever Baby
CH. 38 Figuring the Killer
CH. 39 The names on the board
CH. 40 We are not afraid
Watty Award
CH. 41 What needs to be done
CH. 42 How do you know her
CH. 43 This is the meetup
CH. 44 Are you sure?
CH. 45 I need you safe
CH. 46 She wants to do what?
CH.47 We are doing this
CH. 48 It's starting
CH. 49 This is the team?
CH. 50 We have to find them
CH. 51 We have to escape
CH. 52 We are almost there.
CH. 53 What is going to happen?
CH. 54 Everyone in the hospital
CH. 55 Let us get through it
CH. 56 Information on her
CH. 57 I can't believe it
ANNOUNCEMENT
CH. 58 She seems shocked
Ch. 59 Confronting
CH. 60 Do what needs to be done
CH. 61 Is he alive?
CH. 62 We are getting Closure
CH. 63 I'll tell her
CH.64 Being With Her
CH. 65 Guilty, Justice Served
CH. 66 Things are happening
CH. 67 Is it over?
CH. 68 How?
CH. 69 Operation
CH. 70 I need a break
CH. 71 This is what we need and want
CH. 72 Our Love is Forever

Ch. 21 Let's be strong

1.8K 93 4
By KassandraVivu

Ch. 21 Let's be strong

(Kassie POV)

People say things happen for a reason, some people believe certain things happen because we're meant to cope with them. That we're able to get through them, I was one of those people that hated hearing that.

After everything my sisters and I have been through, the last thing I should hear is that 'things happen for a reason'.

When people say such things, it makes me want to scream at them and ask. 'What's the reason then? You say things happen for a reason so spare me the reason on why these things happen us? Why we have been through so many things like this. Like Kirssie, Anastasia, Serena, Olivia, Bella, Tara, India, Grace, Stella, Esmeralda, Egypt, and I. We're all sisters that have been brought together by a certain conflict, why did those things happen to us.

Even now we were all going through things.

I turned my head and looked at Chris, he was asleep.

After the discussion we had yesterday, I supposed I fell asleep and we didn't get the chance to finish what we started but something told me that he would want to finish it.

I tried to hold back a smile but let out a sigh.

I was angry about the certain things that have occurred, even it led me to meet Chris. I can't just can't stop myself from thinking if I didn't end up going for a run during the night. That I would have still had the things that he took from me.

'Things happen for a reason.' The words ran through my mind again and I shook the thoughts away.

This monster that was playing a game with me has a motive, I just don't know what the motive is yet. I needed to figure it out, I for one can't handle more people dying because of him... Because of me.

My mind went back to what to what Chris said about the two sisters, I'm sure that they've already have got wind of me and also about the meeting between us that's going to happen in a couple of hours.

Were they scared? They probably were, I can't blame them because of what they've probably have gone through but Chris mentioned that one of them just woke up from a Coma.

Gosh, just waking up from a Coma and already encountering things like this.

Her family can't catch a damn break, sadly I could understand how they're probably feeling right now.

I felt fingers brushing my face and I turned to stare at Chris, whose eyes were open and were staring at me.

"Many thoughts are running through your head, beautiful, don't stress yourself with those thoughts. You're no longer alone, so you can share them with me you know?" He said pulling me closer to him and wrapping his arm around me.

"I just don't want no one else getting hurt or killed because of this," I said and I felt his arm tighten around me.

"I know sweetie, I understand what you mean." He said and I let out a sigh.

"Do you know what time that we have to go in?" I asked him, I made eye contact with him and I saw the wariness in his eyes.

I didn't want him to feel like that.

"I know you'll be there to protect my knight and shining armor," I said and he let out a chuckle.

"You got that right, we need to be there by 8:00." He said I glance at the alarm clock on the nightstand noticing that it just turned 7:00.

"We should probably get ready right now then," I said but I suddenly felt kisses on my neck.

"Just a couple more minutes." He said trailing kisses down my neck.

I suddenly felt his tongue also leaving a trail down my neck behind each kiss he made.

I ran my fingers through his hair, loving the texture of it and how soft it was.

It was definitely something I could see myself doing over and over again.

He stopped attacking my neck and left kisses all over my face which got a giggle from me.

"There we go, I know you're stress but I want to be here to take the stress away from you and replacing it with other things okay?" He said and I nodded my head.

"Okay," I said and he pressed his lips on mine, I felt his tongue brush my lips and I let out a moan as I gave him entrance.

His tongue started attacking my tongue and I heard him groaned as I pulled his head closer to me.

If it wasn't for us having to breathe, I don't think we would have stopped kissing at all what's so ever.

He stared at me, pressing a kiss on my nose which caused my eyes to widen at the cute gesture which got a chuckle from him.

"You're the most adorable beauty ever, you know that." He said giving me a serious look.

I held my breath watching him, Chris is a very handsome man. Anyone in their right mind could see that, heck even if someone wasn't in there right mind I'm sure they would be able to notice that too.

"You know if you keep saying things like that it's just going to make not want to leave your side and cling on to you," I said with a smile on my face, poking his chest.

"That's good, who said I wanted you to leave my side at all? I want you right here, where I can see you, kiss you, protect you and show you how special you're." He said getting off the bed, he brought his hand as he stared at me.

"Shall we go get ready?" He said and I took his hand as he led us to the bathroom.

After we took the shower which consisted of making out and playing around the water, we got dress and headed outside towards his car.

I was walking next to him but I analyze my surroundings because I didn't want anything popping out of nowhere.

I didn't want that monster popping out of anywhere but I had a feeling he wouldn't show himself yet, after all, he wanted to see if his plan would fall through.

Us going to the station and meeting the other victims.

Chris held the door open for me and I got in, he closed the door and headed towards the driver side to get in.

As he got in he made sure I was comfortable and drove away.

"I'm going to be there okay, I can feel how nervous you're. You don't have to be scared okay." He said in a soft voice and I nodded my head.

I moved to grab the hand he wasn't using to drive and I felt him squeeze my hand bringing it up to his lips and giving it a kiss.

"You know when we go back home, I can cook you something to eat." He said and I raised a brow at him with my mouth dropped open.

"Oh yeah?" I asked and he laughed.

"Yeah, I picked up some skills from one of my brothers." He said and I smiled.

"I can't wait to taste what you have planned," I said and he squeezes my hand again but the next words he said, had my heart beating.

"I can't wait to taste you and finish everything that was started last night." He said as my face got heated.

"Oh, you like that huh? I can feel the heat coming from your body." He said and I turned around facing the window on my side staring out of it.

"There's no need to be shy with me. I'm yours." He said in a deep voice that had me squeezing my legs together and stopping myself from twitching.

It was crazy how a simple sentence from him could make me feel a certain way.

a Growl came out of nowhere that had my eyes widen, as I realized it came from Chris.

I turned to look at him and he was staring straight ahead.

I raised a brow to why he had growled, I was confused especially when he let out a chuckle.

"You're just tempting that's all and I can't get tempted right now." He said pulling up to a station.

He shut off the engine, getting out the car and coming to my side so he could open the door for me. I know not to protest about him opening the door for me.

It's not like he was going to stop doing it anyway.

He held my hand as we walked towards the station, passing the receptionist and getting into an elevator.

"Do you think they're already here?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah they're, I actually know the guy who's wife and sister in law are the victims. He's friends with my brother." He said and I nodded my head.

Small world I suppose.

The elevator door ding letting us know we reached the floor our destination was at. The doors pulled opened as we walked out. A Man, who I noticed was also very good looking standing next to a beautiful woman. There was also a really pretty looking younger woman sitting on a chair next to a desk with her hand on her head.

It was noticeable that none of them wanted to be here, Hell I didn't want to be here either.

The man next to the woman looked up at Chris.

"Chris, you're on this case?" He said approaching Chris and giving him a quick hug, which Chris returned.

"Dalton, I didn't know that these cases would be connected." He told the man, who looked at me and nodded his head saying Hello.

"This is Kassie Miller, she's his new target," Chris said in a dead tone which had Dalton staring at me. He let out a sigh and stared at Chris.

"We need to keep them safe. Melanie.... Melanie just woke up from a Coma and she lost all her memories. She doesn't remember anything, she doesn't remember meeting you, or anything about you, your brothers, me or her own kid. She doesn't remember what that monster did to her or her sister." Dalton said turning his head around and staring at the woman who I assumed was Melanie.

She was eyeing her surroundings, taking them in and I decided to excuse myself and headed towards her and her sister.

I could feel Dalton and Chris eyes on me.

The woman looked up at me and our eyes were connected, she seems scared. Her sister also looked up at me also.

"Hello," I said, her sister and she said hello back.

"You're his new target? I'm Tiara and this is Melanie, my sister doesn't remember anything and I for sure can't believe this is happening." She said and I nodded my head.

"I'm Kassie Miller. "

"I overheard that they found something that connected us." Tiara said, she looked like she was in deep thoughts.

"Yes, he left something behind," I said and Tiara's eyes widen, she looks at me. "It's a trap." She said. I nodded my head slowly, looking at Melanie to find her staring at Tiara and I trying to figure out what we were talking about.

"What do you mean?" Melanie asked and Tiara stood up.

"He got us, the three of us all here for a reason. You see when my sister and I escaped. I never gave up on wanting my revenge. I pushed myself to remember everything he did towards us, to study him and what he did. This is a plan of his, he wants us here. He left something behind on purpose." Tiara said which had me shocked but agreed with her.

She was right, she knew something was up.

"But what? What could it even be? You said he has a plan so what does he want?" Melanie asked until her eyes widen.

"So it wasn't just a dream." She said rubbing her hands on her shoulders, it caught my attention and her sisters.

"What are you talking about?" Her sister asked.

"I had a dream last night when I went to sleep, at first I had problems sleeping but then I eventually ended up going back to sleep but I had a dream. Well, nightmare and I thought maybe it was just that, a nightmare but now I realized, I was remembering something and reliving it." Melanie said.

We watched her as she shook her head.

"I can't remember anything, but I know for a fact that this manic wants us. I don't know why but I have a feeling he wants us." She said and Tiara didn't even disagree because we knew it was true.

"So what do we do, it's one of his sick games," Tiara said with a scowl on her face.

So I was right, he does play games.

"We make our own game and make sure he never gets a chance of even winning or making it out," I said in a whisper which had Melanie and Tiara nodding their heads.

"Whatever it takes," Melanie said, Tiara stared at her sister.

She turned to stare at me with emotionless eyes.

"I suppose it's time to tell you what we've been through." She said sitting back in her seat.

Melanie also took a seat and I grabbed a seat also.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked Melanie, Tiara looked towards Melanie.

"I think it's a good thing now that I can't remember, it'll just be a story for me. As I can't remember it happening but for my sister. It's going to hurt her the most." Melanie said and I looked at her sister to find her in deep thoughts.

I spoke "We will get the revenge that we need, keep that in your mind okay. Revenge will happen." I said as I share a look with Tiara. An emotion was shown on her face. Letting me know she understood that look that I gave her, because I too am feeling what she is feeling, I was on the same boat as her. I wanted this to end

"Right, Let's be strong then," Tiara said.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Hello Dolls, how did you like the chapter? If you don't know who Melanie, Dalton, and Tiara are from my story "I'm Alive." All my stories are connected somehow, I didn't plan on making it like that but it became like that. Anyways, what do you think the girls are planning?! Melanie can't remember anything but Tiara can and Kassie wants's to bring this monster down. What do you think this Manic plan is? He got them all in the station, but they're in the station. Do you think he's going to do something there? I mean the area is surrounded by law enforcement. Hmm, let me know what y'all think, give this chapter a VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE. See you all in the next chapter.

Xoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 268 82
This book consists of all the awesome books I have read in Wattpad. You can read these books either with a cup of hot chocolate on a rainy day or whe...
204K 9.7K 72
"Captain, please reconsider. There's no way I'll be able to work with her. She's reckless, she doesn't follow orders, and she's a danger to the opera...
The Whole Truth By jaxharlow

Mystery / Thriller

434K 20.2K 52
Adele knows she witnessed a murder - what she doesn't know is just how personal it is. ...
363K 18.1K 88
Give Me Courage is about a young African-American Woman finding out she has cancer? the shock almost leads her to death until she is rescued by her...