Bumping Into Love (ON HOLD)

By Try_New_Things

First The Rich Girl And The Destroyer; I think this is a better name 'I know you.' I say surprised. He looks... More

Prologue
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O

T H I R T E E N

36 2 1
By Try_New_Things

Hunter's pov.:

When I woke up this morning I thought everything will work out in the end. But I came in the reality and I realized that it's not going to work out. I mean, my mom is dying, my reputation is terrible, my dad doesn't care about me and I am recently arrested by breaking in a school.

My life is not so good if I say all those things. I know that my mom is dying, I know that. It was never a matter of if she gets the transplant; it was a matter of when. When she is worse than ever, when she doesn't talk anymore, when she doesn't even realize that it's me by her side.

It's not going to work out. All of my things in my life. But one I am not sure of what it is.

Madison.

What am I gonna do with her? I mean, this morning when she put her arms on me it felt right. Everything felt right. She just was in my arms. Not quite in my arms, more in her arms. But it felt good, it felt right.

I know she doesn't feel the same way I feel about her. She's just a perfect, popular girl that I don't deserve. Even if she feels the same, we don't go together. What do we have in comment? Maybe that we are an only child. Although I don't know if she has siblings.

See, I don't know anything about her life. And she doesn't know anything about my life. So I know that I need to stop that thing in my life whatever it is.

-

To clear my head I'm going to jog a bit. Maybe then I can figure out some things. Like what I'm going to do with my mother. Would I get my father's money? And even if I could, it does not get any better.

There is a small chance that they put her in the first place in the list. But then I should have the money as soon as possible. And I do not intend to call my father to ask if I can borrow some money.

I don't even know where I am going. I just run to clear my head. I think I am in some sort of park. There are people with their dogs. I see some kids running in the field too. When I look at the exit of the park I see a girl falling on the ground.

I run towards her to help her. When I am close to her I see who this mysterious girl is. It's Madison. The girl who haunts me in my wildest dreams. I reach for my hand to help her and say: 'Need some help?'

I help her to get up and she sees who I am. 'Hunter? What are you doing here?' She asks. Isn't that obvious? 'I am swimming.' I say to her. I see a small laugh coming from her mouth. I study her lips. They are so full. I want to taste them so bad.

Control yourself.

'I am just jogging, like you.' I tell her. She only nods. 'And what brings you here?' 'Oh you know, I didn't have a plan and I end up being here.' I look at the park. It's really beautiful. I need to come here often.

'I always come to this park. It brings me joy, you know. All those happy kids.' I look at her in silent. She's so deep. 'Yeah, it's really beautiful.'

'Are you coming?' I ask her. I want to keep jogging but I want to know her too. So we ended up jogging together. 'So no classes?' I ask her. I noticed that she is here at 2 o'clock. 'No, I had classes until noon. So I decided to jog. And you, no janitor-helping today?'

I laugh at her name of my work. 'Eddie said that we helped enough and that we were allowed to leave. Maybe you have your fancy art room next week back.' She smiles. Art makes her happy, I see.

'That's good to hear. Hey, why don't we ask each other a pair of questions? I want to know more about you.' Don't blush, don't blush, you fucking idiot. 'I want to know more about you too.' I say to her. I think she blushes too or it's just because we are running.

'I start, have you got any siblings?' I ask her. She looks at her shoes. Did I hit a nerve? 'I had, a brother. He was three when he died by a car.' I did not expect that.

'I am sorry to hear that.' 'It doesn't matter, it was eight years ago.' She looks at me while she's running. Her eyes are so brown. So beautiful. 'Have you siblings?' She asks when nobody of us says something. 'No, an only child.' She nods.

'It's my turn. So, do you live alone in that house where I slept too?' Don't ask me that question. Shit, now I have to explain the whole mother-situation. That's so my favorite subject. Hear the sarcasm.

'Well, I live in it alone now but it's actually from my mother. But she's sick so she doesn't live there anymore.' 'What does she have? If you don't mind answering that question.'

'She has lung cancer and she needs a new lung.' 'I understand.' She only says. I am glad she doesn't ask me more questions. 'What about your father?' I should not have thought that. 'He left us a couple years ago. He cheated on my mother and loved the woman. And now he has another child with her. But I don't need to see him ever again.'

'I am sorry you went through that. It's disgusting if a man does that to a woman.'

I look at my shoes. She's such a nice and caring girl. 'What about you? How are your parents?' I ask. I want to know every single thing about her. And no, I am not a creep. Maybe a little bit.

'Oh, you know the usual parents. My mother is a lawyer that cares about me too much. And my father is a business man that doesn't let his little girl live. They want me to become a lawyer too. But as you already know I want to do something with art.

I already signed up for an internship in New York. Not that I am gonna get it anyway. But you see if I tell my parents I like art they are really going to freak out. So I don't think I am ever gonna tell them that.' I think for a moment. Rich people have also problems.

'I think you should say it to your parents. I mean you obviously don't wanna become a lawyer.' She looks at her shoes again. 'I am afraid.' I look at her. She's so cute, even if she's afraid. 'They are gonna be so disappointed.'

'How can they be disappointed on a beautiful girl like you?' God, why did I say that? I see her face turns red. 'Anyway, what's your favorite colour?' I smile at what she just said. 'Did you just ask me what my favorite colour is?'

'I think I just did.' She bites her lip. 'Well, it's blue.' 'Mine too. We have something in common.' I laugh. She giggles. 'Have you got any ex boyfriends?' Why doesn't my mouth shut up?

'Did you just ask me about my ex-boyfriends?' 'Maybe. It's cool if you don't want to answer that.' A small laugh leaves her mouth. 'Well, I had a boyfriend during kindergarten. I think his name was Evan.' I laugh a little.

'That's your only experience?' She smiles. 'I once had a one night stand, which was not such a good idea. In the morning I puked everything over. Included him.' I can't stand the idea of a guy touching her. But I like the idea of her puking everything over.

We laugh at her story. 'So, what about you? Crazy ex-girlfriends?'

'Nope, I never had a girlfriend in my life. Sure, I had a few one night stands but I don't like the idea of touching a woman that you never gonna see again.' She nods. I think she's with me on that.

'It's my turn. What do you ever regret?' Whoa, she knows what to ask me. Should I tell her that I joined a sort of gang? Would she want to go hang out with me if she knows?

'Yes, I regret something. And if I never did that my life was now not so fucked up.' She looks up at me. She's probably curious. 'What do you mean?' 'If I tell you that you are gonna look at me in a different way.'

'You don't have to tell me that.' I really love her for saying that. 'Thank you.' I just say. 'It's my turn. Do you like traveling?'

'Yes, I do like traveling. If I have the time I want to go to Europe. You know, Paris, London and Rome. All those capitals. I would like to visit.' She's so deep. 'What about you?'

'I would like to visit Australia.' She nods. 'Maybe we should stop. I am just dead right now.' She sighs really hard. I understand. We have probably run 20 kilometers. 'We can walk to my house. It's not so far away from here.' She nods. We walk towards my house.

'So, this Travis guy, who to my opinion an ass is, is your cousin.' She laughs at my opinion. 'Yeah, his mom is my aunt. And if you know him, he's better. I mean he likes to stand in the spotlight.' Yeah, I saw that.

'How long do you know that guy who's always with you?' 'Sean, he's my friend since the 4th grade. We do practically everything together. We have bromance, you know.' She smiles. What did I say now?

'Bromance?' 'Yeah you know, bro plus romance is bromance. Best buddies who share everything.' She gets the giggles so I also have to smile at her cutiness.

'Here we are.' We are in front of my house. I curse myself that I didn't walk her home. She stands really close to me and all I want to do is taste her lips. I don't think I can control myself.

We walk to the front door. I walk behind her. I just can't control myself.

I smash my lips to hers. She tries to push me away but I pin her arms on the door. Soon she kissed me back. I am grateful that she doesn't slap me.

I have her hands on her waist and push her closer to me. There is no space between us right now. I bite on her bottom lip. I ask for entrance but she denies. I put my arms beneath her back and grab her butt.

She gasps and my tongue studies her mouth. Our tongues dancing with each other. We keep kissing like that like we have to to survive. I don't want this moment to end. It's like I am in the sky. A whole pink sky. And I know, I mean I hope she feels this chemistry too.

After a little while I pull back. Her eyes twinkle like stars. I can't believe I didn't control myself. I am such an idiot. Why did I do that? It's not like we are now soulmates.

'I am so sorry.' With that I step into my door and smash it in her face. I am such an asshole.

Maybe she likes me too. No, she doesn't like a criminal like me. The kiss was just because of the lust I had in my eyes.

.

.

1 step forward, 100 steps backwards. I believe it's going to be better, and I promise they are gonna solve things out.

This is the longest chapter I ever wrote. (2083 words) I hope you like it. And now they know each other much better. I hope you liked the kiss, I don't know how you write those scenes but I did my best.

Vote

Comment

Follow

- xxx Try_New_Things-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 2.4K 23
"I'm sorry that I put you in this situation." "I'm not following." I really wasn't. "This. Us! What we did last night was reckless and so so perfec...
11.9K 361 13
"Was that the only reason you talked to me?" I asked in a whisper. "What reason?" "That our parents have known each other from a while?" I asked. "N...
41K 894 70
"My heart is torn between two. I love them both. I have to let one go" . . Jazmin thought she found everything she could've imagined in her boyfrie...
714 29 8
Willow's life has little scope for adventure. She has always been the good girl, never resisting or rebelling. When her mother plans on getting her m...