Love you till my last breath

Per malec_ff

its continuation from malec au and malec living their lives as a married couple with their twins but trouble... Més

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N

Chapter 29

2.9K 69 45
Per malec_ff

This is along chapter and the final one. Hope you guys enjoyed this. 

6 months later

Magnus woke up stretching himself on bed feeling it empty. He opened his eyes and Alec is not there by his side. Its been days since Magnus woke up on empty side. Alec spend most of his time in the nursery with the kids. He feels like Alec has been avoiding him. He woke up and get his body off the bed. He went out from his room and headed to the nursery.

He pushed the door of the nursery and found his mate on the rocking chair with Gabriel on top of his chest sleeping. He leaned against the wall staring down at Alec. He saw he has dark circles under his eyes and his cheek is hollowed. As much as Magnus loves Alec, he knew Alec is still upset for what happened. He swore sometimes he heard Alec cried himself in the bathroom. Alec doesn't know that Magnus knew he is upset but neither of them talked about it.

Magnus was lost in his thought thinking about everything that they had been through since they started this relationship and how much they have been for each other. He didn't realized Alec is awake and staring at him. He looked up and they locked eyes, a smile curved by Alec's lips. He carried Gabriel back in his crib, he was being careful as he doesn't want to wake him up. Magnus came by his side and placed his hand on Alec's hip. "He's been cranky all night, turns out he just want to sleep with me." Alec said earning Magnus a snort. "Why didn't you bring him to our room, at least you could sleep better." Alec shook his head before sighing. "I don't want to wake you up. Plus I'm fine Magnus. Don't worry about it."

Alec turned his body away from Magnus gripped and headed downstairs to start on breakfast. The twins still hasn't woke up yet. He heard Magnus followed behind him. "Alexander, I know you haven't been sleeping well and I can see it on your face. Don't lie to me and said everything is okay." Magnus stood before him but he had his back on him, he heard him sighed. "What do you expect Magnus? We have a baby."

Magnus grabbed his shoulder and turn him around. Alec didn't dare to look up and gaze at Magnus' eyes. He lifted Alec's chin and their eyes met. "Alec, tell me what's wrong. I hate seeing you like this." Alec looked down and shake his head. "I just- I hated myself for not be able to bear your children. I hated how one day you will wake up and realized I'm not useful to you anymore. You will wake up and wanted more but I won't be able to give to you what you want. I just- I'm scared one day I will wake up and we're no longer want what we want." Tears starts to flow and his cheeks soaked. His eyes are red and he still didn't dare to look into Magnus' eyes.

"Alexander, if I want to have more, I won't do it without you by my side. I married you because I love you, not because I want to use you for baby making. Plus you weren't this upset when after the chemotherapy and Gabriel wasn't plan. What makes you feeling this way?" Magnus raised his hand cupping Alec's cheek. Alec felt warmth in his touch but his tears won't stop flowing. "I knew I could still had my chances back then but now I knew I lost it and I felt worst more than anything in the world. I feel alone and insecure all the time."

Magnus shake his head and pulled Alec for a hug. He heard Alec sobs on his shoulder as he wraps his arm around his waist. Alec's body shudders and trembles as he cried. He stroke Alec's hair calming him down. "Alexander, you are never alone. You have three beautiful children and a beautiful family that loves you to death. Don't ever forget that I'm here by your side to support you. I love you all my life and my heart. I will never let you feel like this anymore."

Alec pulls away from Magnus' hug and he wiped his face from the tears. Magnus cupped his cheek helping him to wipe the tears away. "Are you feeling better now?" Alec nodded weakly before smile at him. "Good, cause I don't want Max come and kicked my ass for making you cry again." Alec chuckled and Magnus pulled him for a kiss. He was surprised but gave in eventually.

Gabriel Lightwood-Bane 6 months

4 years later

"That was nice. Its been too long since we had our dates." Alec said tangling their hands together as they walked side by side. "I know right, we should do it more often. Maybe go on our honeymoon only both of us." Alec laughed, shaking his head. "You know we can't. Max and Sophie have school, plus if you think Gabby is able to leave us alone for just one night then good luck." Magnus chuckled. Their last son was a bit clingy around Alec and he is way worst than Sophia around Magnus. Sometimes Sophia had to give up and let him have his way. "Its your fault. You are so clingy when you were pregnant of him around me." Alec scoffed and stop walking. "Don't tell me you didn't enjoyed every minute of it." Magnus turned back and saw Alec pouted crossing his arm on his chest. Magnus walked towards him slowly with a wide grin on his face. He stood before Alec and grabbed his jacket with both of his hand pulling him closer. "Oh, I enjoyed every fucking single minute of it and I enjoyed it more the time when I put them inside of you, made you screamed my name over and over again." Their face is only inches away and a slight move their lips is gonna made an impact. 

Alec's eye widen and his cheek are red as tomato blushing after heard Magnus' words. His mouth parted and before he could say a word his lips was crash with Magnus. He wrapped his hand around Magnus' neck and pulled him even closer. Eventually their kiss were getting hotter and Magnus pulled Alec on the alley pinned his body on the wall.

He gripped Alec's waist and trailed his kiss from his lips to his cheek down to his neck. Alec moaned and tilted his head back giving Magnus more space for his lustful kiss. Alec let his hand gripped on Magnus' hair as he keep kissing him. Their lips keep founding their way into each other. Magnus let his lips locked on Alec as his hands travels south.

They were lost in each other when suddenly they heard a scream on the other side of the alley. Alec pushed Magnus away from his body and headed to the scream, Magnus followed behind and saw Alec turned to a corner. Then they saw a woman carrying something with her fighting off a guy. That guy is tall as Alec but a bit taller and his body is way muscular like he's a wrestler or a bodybuilder. The girl is rather small, her height is only reached to that guy abdomen and she keep clenching the blanket on her chest.

"I fucking told you woman! You are mine and you will never leave me!" He grabbed her hair and smashed it to the wall. She fell but her gripped didn't released from the blanket in her arm. "Please stop. Stop hurting me, leave me alone. I can't take this anymore!" She screamed back. She had blood dripped from her forehead.

Alec was running towards her but held back by Magnus. He pulled Alec's arm and hide behind the dumpster. "What the hell are you doing? Its not our business." Magnus whispered. "What the hell are you doing? She's hurt! Are you gonna let her get hurt without doing anything?" They both we're whispering into each other trying not to get attention. "Are you fucking crazy? We have kids back home, we're not the Avengers saving peoples lives." Alec shake his head. "You and your freaking Marvel are gonna get punched so hard you will see stars!" Alec widen his eyes pushing Magnus shoulder back. He chuckled on Alec's responses. "I will call the cop and let them settled this."

Magnus pulled out his phone from his jacket as Alec keep peeking behind the garbage bin to check on the girl. Magnus keep pulling his shirt back so he won't get caught. Alec saw the girl is on the ground clenching on the blanket as the guy stood beside her. He can barely see his face and so does the girl. All he can see is that guy is bald and the girl has a black curly hair. The hair covered her face but he can see her skin is pale. "They're coming." Magnus said as he put his phone back in his pocket. Alec wasn't paying any attention. They keep their ears on to hear the conversations and their head down.

"I told you, you will never leave me. You fucking owe me!" Then he pulled something from his pocket and held it towards her. Alec's eyes grew wider and he opened his mouth to yell but then he felt a hand covered his mouth pulling his body back.

"Shh, shh." Magnus whispered on his ear as he held Alec's body to his chest. Alec closed his eyes as his breath getting heavier. Then they heard a loud bang. Alec and Magnus was startled and their body shook. Magnus felt his hand was wet and he saw Alec cried. His tears flowed on his cheek and Magnus let his hand down from Alec's mouth. He turned his body around and hide his face on Magnus' chest. He cried knowing that girl was shot and he couldn't do anything about it.

To their luck they heard a police siren coming closer and that guy was running his way from the alley but caught by the police. He tried to fight it off and shooting away his gun but the police shot back and hit him on his chest. They witnessed everything and stood before they ran towards the girl.

Alec sat beside her and Magnus on her other side. She looks like she's only teen age. Her blue eyes glazed in the dark and she stares at Alec's. "P-please." She tried to spoke but blood spurt out from her mouth. "Hey, hey shh, its okay. The help is coming okay. You're gonna be okay." Alec tried to calm her down and he knew exactly how it felt dying from a gun shot. Magnus was shouting and ran to the police to get help and they called for an ambulance.

"Please take care of her." She said and that moment she revealed whats under her blanket. A small baby girl sleeping in her arm under the blanket. She looks like days old and Alec gasped. The moment she revealed her, the baby cried. "T-Tell her I l-love her." Thats when she took her last breath and her blue eyes stares at Alec's but her body was no longer breathing. Alec took the crying baby in his arm tried to calm her down.

Alec hold her closed to his chest, wrapping the blanket properly to cover her body. "Alexander?" Magnus came back from the police and saw his beloved carrying a small baby in his. "What the-" Alec looked up and his eyes are red with tears. The baby is quiet and slept in his arm. "She's dead. She tried to protect her baby. Mags, she's-" Alec broke down in tears as he held the baby in his chest. Magnus run to him and hugged him not crushing the baby with his body. He saw her dead body sprawled on the ground with blood on her chest and her mouth. The horror that Alec saw will haunt him forever but the baby. She must have loved her daughter greatly that she protect her with her life.

Alec and Magnus was taken to the police station for a statement. Magnus broke when they took the baby from Alec cause Alec cried wanting her back. After three hours of waiting finally the sergeant handle the case called them in. "Mr Bane, we appreciated for what you guys did tonight. You may go home now." Alec looked at Magnus and back at the tall guy in uniform. "What about the baby?" He asked. "She will be put under CPS. She will be send to a foster family once they found a good family for her." Alec grabbed Magnus hand tight as his eyes didn't leave his. Magnus knew that look, Alec wanted to have the baby. He wanted to bring her home.

"We can take care of her. We are a good family. We have three kids and our family is well known." Its true, Bane and the Lightwood has a good business and it is well known. "It doesn't work like that. But if you want to apply maybe I could pull a length here. After all you guys save her life." Alec eyes widen and smile formed on his lips. They all shake hands before leave the police department headed home.

A week later.

Alec and Magnus received a call from the CPS (Child Protective Services). They said they will let them adopted the baby. They said they they are coming when they called yesterday and they had inspected their house few days ago for the requirement filled. They fit in every single criteria needed. When they called Alec said the baby is theirs, he was over the roof for it. He can't wait to raise another child with Magnus.

A sudden knock came to their door and Alec was running towards it. Their kids were confused seeing their father was hyped on the expected guests. When Alec opened the door, a lady in a pantsuit stood before him holding a small baby in her arm wrapped in a pink blanket.

Alec didn't even bother to greet them but he took the baby from her arm and kissed her cheek. He went inside leaving them by the front door but luckily Magnus was there to lose the awkwardness. He greeted her and offered her to come in but she said she has to go as they had another case. She wished them good luck as she handed him the papers for the baby. "Mr Bane apparently she doesn't have any record of any birthplace. Her mother must have delivered her in a house. She doesn't have any record or any registration. Regarding the mother, her name is Lara Noel. She is an orphan. She lived with that guy for a year. She was raped and forced into prostitution and end up getting pregnant. She's sixteen years old. Based on the hospital examination, she gave birth about a week ago, roughly three days before you guys found her in the alley. I'm glad you guys found the baby before she was left cold to die."

Magnus felt his heart shattered for what happened to Lara. She didn't deserve for what happened to her and how life treated her. He nodded his head and bid her farewell. He went inside closing the door behind him and entered their living room. There he saw his beautiful family cooing to the new baby. Surprisingly Gabriel was all over her. He won't stop kissing her chubby cheeks. Sophia stood by her head and kissed her bald forehead. She was awake and her eyes didn't leave from Alexander. Max was on her leg part playing with her tiny feet.

"Lei é cosí bella." 

(She's so beautiful)

He whispered. Magnus was surprise and he sat beside Max rubbing Alec's back. "I didn't know you could speak Italian?" Alec scoffed and looked at him. "You forgot my grandmother is Italian?" Magnus rolled his eyes, "Yeah that witch. I forgot she's still alive." Alec glared at him with an angry eyes before he smirked. He knew Magnus hated that woman for always said his kids has nothing of Magnus side and she always belittle him.

"Quella strega é uno cagna" 

(That witch is a bitch)

"Magnus!" Alec glared at him again. "What? They don't understand what I said." They both looked at their kids and its true. Their facial expression is too funny to explain. "Papa what daddy said?" Sophie asked. "Nothing sweetheart, daddy is- uhmm, he's a- he's an idiot." Alec said. Magnus smirked before they all laughed. Somehow when Alec laughed, the baby smiled showing her toothless gum and they all cooed in her cuteness.

"What are we naming her?" Magnus asked. Alec looked at her and tilted his head on Max's head. "Bella." Alec said. "Her mother name is Lara." Alec raised his head and looked at Magnus. His face changed from happiness to sadness. Alec turned his head to her. She is beautiful and as Alec remembered so does her mother. She has chubby cheeks with cute nose and big eyes. Her mother's eyes and her blue eyes. "Arabella." He whispered. Magnus smiled and leaned kissing Alec on his forehead. "That's a good name. We will raise her and gave her love, kindness and happiness." Alec looked at his husband and saw tears formed in his eyes. He cupped Magnus cheek and rubbed his finger to wipe the tears away. "Are you okay?" He asked. Magnus nodded and promised he will tell him later.

The Lightwood accepted Arabella into their family with open heart. She steals everyone's heart away with her charm. Their family has grew and happiness showered within. Magnus told Alec what happened to her mother and he cried for days especially when he looked at their baby.

The Lightwood-Bane family grew each day. Both Magnus and Alec raised their kid as they promised. They showered them with happiness, love and kindness. They treated Arabella as if she was their flesh and blood. They never treated her differently. Their kids grew older and become a great person. Arabella was sixteen when Magnus and Alec decided to tell her the truth. Alec fought Magnus for days because he told her what happened. But Magnus knew she felt different among the family and she felt  there's a hole in her heart and feeling incomplete. Regards, she was angry at first but she come to realized that they had save her lives and she is grateful to end up with a great family unlike her mother's fate. As time flies, so does memories of them in their house. Their bad one and happy one. Nothing is perfect in marriage or even life but when you found your soulmate, it makes it perfect as you want it. For Alec and Magnus, they complete each other. They had a rough patch in their lives but in times, they always find their way back to each other, just like they promised. 

That's the end and I'm sorry if you guys hated it but I have to complete this chapter. Thank you so much for all of your support. I have a new story that I'm currently writing and I hope you guys would enjoy that one either. 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

9.3K 483 25
Chloe Emma Garroway became Alec Lightwood's wife and was expecting a child fathered by him or Jace, who went with Valentine to protect his loved ones...
70.9K 2.6K 105
Its a sequel to MALEC ONE-SHOT . Its a fanfiction. It is based on the Malec couple from the Shadowhunters show. I love them . The work would include...
21.9K 532 134
It has been two years since everything happened (with Lilith and valentine and stuff) everything is back to normal Alec is living his life so as ever...
138K 4.3K 102
Its a fanfiction. It is based on the Malec couple from the Shadowhunters show. I love them . The work would include short one chapter stories about...