FAIHA(Not edited‼️)

بواسطة Ummeetarh_

Life Is Like A Book📙📚. Some Chapters Are Sad 😩, Some Happy 😁And Some Very Exciting😂😅. But If You Never... المزيد

A/N
introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
casts
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Epilogue
New novel alert

35

5.3K 646 12
بواسطة Ummeetarh_

Barka the sallah my peeps❤❤ Allah ya maimaita mana🙏,Ameen Ameen

Today is the naming ceremony day and Faiha was already dressed in a pink material that was beautifully sewn into a gown, she looked very beautiful, typing her hair in a bun as she tied her head tie .

Taking her black veil from her bed , she sprayed herself with her perfume, she took her black designer hand bag , and saunter out of her room and straight downstairs .

She saw Anwar in the living room all dressed in a black kaftan and a matching cap.

Beautiful he said smiling as she smile back blushing.

You are looking breathtakingly beautiful Mi Amore he said and she smile again.

You don't look bad yourself she said and he smirk.

I know , I always look handsome he said and she roll her eyes hitting him on his chest.

Walking to the center table she open the drawer taking her BMW car key.

No I will be going out to meet up with fawwaz and Jabir so I will drop you off on my way he said .

No why don't you just go ,I will go by my self we may need a car to run our errands later and mama's car is with the mechanics she said.

You talking as if Rukkys husband don't have a car my dear, don't worry okay even If you are in need for a car I will send musa with it okay.

For now come ,I will drop you he said and she smile.

OK my possessive husband she said and he laugh at the name she call him.

They left the house after closing their house and straight to her parents house.

My regards to fawwaz and Jabir she said taking her bag as he parked in front of their gate.

OK sweetheart. She smile and he smile back.

She was about to leave when he pulled her hand making her to look back at him

What she ask

Mmmmm he pout indicating she should kiss him, she smile shook in her head.

She move forward and peck his lips .

You okay now she ask and he smirk shaking his head as he pulled her into a deep kiss.

She pulled out of the kiss after a while looking at him.

You will ruin my make up mister she said and he laugh , bye my regard to mama and the rest he said and she replied with okay.

I love you she said quickly pecking his lips as she got out of the car. While he chuckle , he watch as she walked into their gate before driving off to their meeting spot with his friends ."panache restaurant" where he first met Faiha.

🍑

Allah ya raya Aminatu Faiha they all heard as the rams where cut.

Aminatu Faiha (Amina is rukky's late mother's name) and Faiha they nickname the girl after Faiha.

And Faiha couldn't be more happy, ya Allah this princess is my namesake Faiha beamed.

She smile looking at the baby and the rukky, then her mother, aunties , sister and cousins, they all smile back and she look at baby Faiha in her arms

She pulled out her phone from her bag quickly dialing his number , she told him happily about the baby's name as he smile feeling happy for her too.

Taking pictures of the baby , she posted the best one in her status

They had fun, ate different kinds food because Faiha make sure she ate from the friedrice, amala, masa, white rice, jollof rice and the rest.

They took pictures, dance and then everybody left after isha, Anwar came along with his friend Jabir to pick her up, he said he will drop him at home first before they go home and she smile saying okay .

Throughout the drive was really fun with Anwar ,faiha and jabir talking and laughing about random things.

They dropped him at home and went back straight to their house.

And that day she kept blabbering about how she's very happy that rukky named her daughter faiha, and how she loves baby faiha so much. He will smile and then Tey continue talking and laughing about stuffs.

🌸
* 3weeks later*

Faiha you know I told you that we are going to Paris right he said as he sat beside her on the sofa on their living room upstairs.

Yes , you said we were going there from Mexico she said.

Yes and we couldn't go because you badly wanted us to come so you won't miss baby faiha's naming ceremony he said and she nod his head.

OK then get ready we are leaving tomorrow by 6:00pm insha Allah he said and she look at him shock and surprise.

Really she said, yes baby live ,we are leaving tomorrow so get ready , we will be spending 5days there and then we will come back insha Allah he said and she smile happily throwing her arms behind his neck and hugging the life out of him.

It has always been my dream to go to Paris she said pulling out of the hug .

We would have gone a long time again if just you didn't disturb us to come back he said and she smile.

He pulled her to his body as she snuggle more into his body.

You know what she said and he replied with no.

Am so happy that Sadiya's parent forgave her, she's a nice girl wallahi I like her she said and he smile
(Remember Sadiya from Mexico, they went to her parents house a week after baby faiha's naming ceremony with the Sadiya and begged for her parents forgiveness, turns out they forgave but just couldn't find her, she's been forgiven now and is also getting married in the next 2months to her cousin faisal ).

Am also very happy for her he said and she smile.

They stayed like that for what seem like hours until when they heard the call for Asr prayer, he went to the mosque while she went to her room and prayed.

The next day they went to both their parents house and bid them goodbye , with Anna telling faiha to get her a niece or nephew there in Paris. She hit her and they both laugh.

They were currently in the airport , waiting for their flight cause this time they decided not to go with their private jet.

"Flight 307 to paris is set to departure.All passengers please make your way to gate 7.All passengers please make your way to gate 7.Thank you."

The announcement was made and they both stood up and walked toward the gate , once they boarded the plane .they both pit on their seat belt as the announcement was made saying the flight will take off.

It was a 6 hours 10min flight ,they arrived at Charles de Gualle airport.

The city was indeed beautiful, it even has this romantic touch to it, they took a cab directly to the hotel they booked "peninsula hotel".

Faiha just couldn't stop looking and Awning at the beautiful city .

Bienvenue à ľhotel pèninsule (welcome to peninsula hotel) A tall red headed receptionist greeted them

Je vous remercie (thank you ) Anwar said.

Nous avons fait Une reservation(we made a reservation) Anwar said.

Vos noms sìl vous plait(Your names please) she ask

Mr and Mrs Anwar he said and she nod her head checking the computer in front of her

ľa trouvè(found it)she said

Chambre 103(room 103, au 5eme etage (in the 5th floor ) she said again passing him a card key.

Je vous remercie (thank you ) he said and she smile bowing her head a little.

They walked toward the elevator , pressing the 5th floor , as soon as the door opened they got out and walked straight to their hotel room after searching for a while.

Using the card he was even earlier , he opened the door and they saunter into the room .

It was a large room with a very large glass window .it just very beautiful.

Wow faiha exclaimed standing by the large window , it's so beautiful Anwar she said looking back at him, as he was standing by the door taking their luggage from a man.

I agree with you my love he said walking to her side.

I think I will just sit here all day she said and he chuckle pulling her away.

Let's freshen up first Mi lady and then rest he said looking at her.

OK she said smiling.

Eid mubarak my people, I wish you all had a wonderful sallah 😊 .well to me today seems like a normal day and not a sallah day for me because the tailor really disappointed me😢, all my clothes are with him and he refuse to answer his phone😣😢.
So you guys should please make me happy by
Voting
Commenting
& sharing

Thank you

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

834 68 10
The love story of Samaina 💗
15.1K 823 66
Following the life of a pluzsize nigerian lady after after her life comes crashing down when she finds out that her younger sister is secretly marrie...
553 48 9
𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔬 𝔠𝔯𝔲𝔢𝔩, 𝔡𝔬 ℑ 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔞 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯? 𝔖𝔖𝔖𝔖 When the tw...
540K 44.5K 77
This is the continuation of Love Story {Sidnaaz} This story will focus on Sidnaaz Beautiful Life after their marriage. How the couple handle all the...