MARCSELLA | MM93

By sweetkiarine

21 years old young woman accidentally bumped into the famous MotoGP reign World Champion, Marc Marquez. Not o... More

Chapter 1 | Country of Bulls
Chapter 2 | I AM 93
Chapter 3 | Lost in Cervera
Chapter 4 | Hey! It's You Again!
Chapter 5 | Little Tour Around Cervera
Chapter 6 | He's Messing With Me
Chapter 7 | Feels Like Home
Chapter 8 | The Adventure Begins
Chapter 9 | Hello Florence
Chapter 10 | A Coincidence
Chapter 11 | Heart of Barcelona
Chapter 12 | Hidden Gems
Chapter 13 | Old Friend
Chapter 14 | Friends?
Chapter 15 | Really, Jo?
Chapter 16 | Wait, What?
Chapter 17 | Brother's Hometown
Chapter 18 | The Road-Date
Chapter 19 | Panic at the Revel!
Chapter 20 | Give me 5!
Chapter 21 | Doing It Again
Chapter 22 | You Must Be Kidding
Chapter 23 | Ocean's Child
Chapter 24 | Love in Madrid
Chapter 25 | Alex?!
Chapter 26 | Bucket List
Chapter 28 | I didn't say it back!
Chapter 29 | Last Day
Chapter 30 | She Who?
Chapter 31 | Disappointment
Chapter 32 | Recalling The Past
Chapter 33 | Home
Chapter 34 | Back To You
Chapter 35 | Me and You
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2

Chapter 27 | Spanish Broadway

885 29 0
By sweetkiarine

Edited 03.02.2019

Chapter 27 | Spanish Broadway

Madrid, Spain

Gran Vía

I think it's a great way to start our journey. I mean there's nothing like Gran Vía, popular and up-market street in Madrid which happened to had a variety of interesting building.

I looked up and there it is, the Edificio Metrópolis or Metropolis Building at the corner of the Calle de Alcalá and Gran Vía. We were standing across the building, on the other side of the road.

"Wait, before we cross," Alex, from behind us said. We both stopped and turned around to face him. "What is it?"

"Can I use your camera?" Alex said. I let go my hand from Marc and took the camera off my neck. I hand it to Alex and tell him the basic to use the camera.

"Okay, thanks. Let's go!"

Marc intertwine our hands together. I felt my cheeks heat up but I quickly think of something else, hoping the blush will fade away. He led me crossing the road while Alex followed behind us.

"This street also known as Spanish broadway," Marc explained to me. We wandered along the avenue which is lined with theaters, hotels, and a lot of shops. "They has great architecture though, I love them," Gran Vía serves as showcase of early 20th-century revival architecture, which was great. I think. "Couldn't agree more."

This is a definition of a great place to stroll and take in the sights, particularly the skyline and the frontage of many old buildings.

"I wonder how this place looks like at night," I mumbled to myself.

"We could go back here if you want," Marc said.

"What a great idea, we can rent some bikes and explore Madrid, every inch of the city with motorcycle." I rejoiced, "besides, riding a bike was on my 'must things to do before die'."

Marc and Alex both gave me surprised looks and asked in unison, "You never rode bike?"

I shook my head. It's true, I may could drive car but never been rode a bike. "You're kidding," Marc said still in his disbelief.

"Nope, but I can drive cars. I know it's weird but that's the truth," I told them, "Mom never let me drove one."

"What a bummer," Alex said to me while tapping my shoulder, "Nah, it's fine."

After a long walk, we reach the end of the avenue which is Plaza de Espana. I stopped for a while just to admire two Madrid's famous skyscrapers. "Edificio España and Torre de Madrid," I mumbled.

I pulled out my phone and check the 'explore Gran Vía' on the list.

- Explore Gran Vía and Sol (walking tour)

- Chocolate and Churros at Chocolatería San Gines

- See a sunset at Templo de Debod

- Try urban sketching at Malasaña

- Drink Sangria

- Night ride around Madrid.

"Now I'm hungry. Can we get churros?" I asked Marc and Alex which nodded in unison.

Chocolatería San Gines

We entered Madrid's famous and oldest chocolate shop. They served one of the city's most popular breakfast combination, chocolate and churros. The place was decorated with green panels, lots of mirrors, green chairs and old-fashioned tables.

Marc ordered six chocolate and churros with three vanila shakes before joining Alex and I on the seat. The waiter came with a tray full of chocolate and churros before heading back to the bar to pick up the vanila shakes.

"How much did you order?" I asked him.

"Six," Marc simply answered.

"You're insane," Alex commented, taking one churros and dipped it into his chocolate.

"This is very good," I exclaimed after eating one of mine. Marc winked, "told ya, sweet heart."

"Ew you guys, don't flirt in front of me," Alex protested, "I feel like a third wheel here."

"Well practically, you are," Marc said to him, stuck his tongue at his little brother. I shook my head, giggling. This two brothers really reminding me of my good times with Jonathan and Marcell.

"Hey, that's mine," Marcell protested while Jonathan took his chocolate chip cookies. We were at dip and eat, a place to eat cookies with chocolate back then in Bali.

"You could have mine," I said to my twin brother.

"I know you would gave me yours but I don't want to. It's yours. We had our own cookies why you still steal from me Jo?" he protested to our big brother. He laughed, "That's called sharing, little boy."

"I am not little," Marcell protested again. Jonathan had nicknames for both of us. Little girl or baby girl for me, little boy for Marcell but he always protested when Jo called him that.

"You're little, since you are younger than me."

"I will not accept that!"

I smiled, remembering those memory. Well back in reality, I found Marc and Alex both looking at me as if I was crazy person. "Are you okay? Why are you smiling all of the sudden?"

"You guys kinda remind me of Jonathan and Marcell," I smiled.

"Is it good? You're not gonna cry, right?" Marc asked, worriedly. I shook my head, "no, it was good memory of them. Nothing sad."

"Okay," he said, "let's just eat then."

We ate while chit chatting and when we were done, I pull out my phones to check the list.

- Explore Gran Vía and Sol (walking tour)

- Chocolate and Churros at Chocolatería San Gines

- See a sunset at Templo de Debod

- Try urban sketching at Malasaña

- Drink Sangria

- Night ride around Madrid.

Malasaña

"So this is Malasaña," I mumbled to myself. We wandered around the neighborhood while observing the urban art. The Madrid street art community had done the greatest artwork I've ever seen in my travel-journey.

I took some photos of the street art.

"I'll go buy some sketchbook for me and Marc, better wait for me," Alex said to us. He waved us good bye and walked to an art supplies store nearby.

"Okay," I said to him before turned to face Marc, "Wanna capture some photos? I've done some research about photography techniques."

"hell yeah,"

"Allright, I'll set the tripod and timer." We searched for uncrowded spots then set everything up. We took some poses together. From the formal one, candid, and freestyle which looked like an idiot but had a great result in the end.

"Let's do candid. I'll sit right here. And you stand right there. You look at me, I look at you," I explained to him. We were in front of a closed aesthetic restaurant. "as you say, cariño."

I set the drive mode to continuous so I'll get more than one result. Just as we heard the sound of camera click, Marc could barely hold his laughter. Seen his face like that made me want to laugh but I tried to hold it. But in the end we burst out laugh.

"Don't laugh, you'll destroy the pose!" I protested in between laughter.

"You laughed too!"

"It's because I looked at your hold-the-laughter face. You look ridiculous." I laughed, "let's do another pose."

And thirty minutes later we just laughed in between poses because Marc couldn't stay serious. Well that made the photos full of laughter.

We searched for a new spot and found a wall—a long one—with an unfinish painting. But it looked like the artist drew two athletes.

"It looks like it isn't finish yet," I mumbled. "But I think it's you."

"How come?" Marc asked.

"Just feeling, beside, the other one look like Alex," I pointed at the wall.

"O-yea, I guess," He said.

"Let's see the result," We sat at nearby bench and I turned on the camera. Marc put her arm around me. my heart beats faster at first but I maintain to keep it normal.

"This one is great!" I said to Marc, showing him one of photo which I and Marc both jumped. He looked really happy.

"You looked very happy there, I wonder why," Marc said to me. I know he was teasing me. I laughed, "you too. I wonder why."

"Maybe because he was with the girl he adores so much," he said the chuckled.

"That was cheesy," I laughed.

"But it's true," he smiled but then I heard a foot steps approacing us and called Marc.

"Marc Marquez?" 

Thank You!

Kiarine 💙❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 25 36
SIA CARTER, A 17-YEAR-OLD TEEN, A DAUGHTER OF A BILLIONAIRE WHO LOVES TO LIVE A SIMPLE LIFE LIKE OTHERS, DOESN'T LIKE ATTENTION AS MUCH AS SHE LOVES...
51.3K 839 22
. Lando Norris . We all know it; not feeling well, mental problems, dark thinking... We all have to deal with it, but something we don't all have...
26.1K 498 15
"I've gotten everything I've wanted, Araceli. Except you." * * * Araceli Fernandez is finally starting her career in the F1 circuit. After years of...
2.5K 35 12
Y/n is Charles Leclerc little sister, they live together in Monaco, Y/n is dating Fabio, MotoGP world champion. One day Y/n walked inside his hotel r...