The bad boys country girl

By katielaine33

The sweet small town girl Katie was born and raised in North Carolina in a town where everyone knows everyone... More

Church
School
Space
Truth
Projects....to more
Dinner from heck
Night of no regrets
Danger
The past can haunt you
No more lying part 1
No more lying part 2
Not that bad?
Emenys
Shes mine
Figure it out
Wait what
Ohhhhh
Its done
Title your Story Part
Loyalty
Mine
Who to trust
Nate???
Ill handle him
saving katie
I claimed you
Real
NOT AN UPDATE
Tonight
Untitled Part 31

Katie

773 12 2
By katielaine33

Katie was the girl everyone wanted or wanted to be. Her perfect curly Carmel colored hair was never out of place it came just to the middle of her back. She wasn't that tall but wasn't too short. Her blue eyes could make you fall in love. She had a petite figure but had curves. She dressed conservative but wasn't in any way a nun. Her daddy was a preacher and momma stayed at home her two twin brothers who are older are very over protective. Having two older brothers made Katie tough she could throw a foot ball and baseball she knew how to defend herself if it was needed and she would go hunting and mudding without a second thought. Her daddy taught her how too shoot and drive stick. Even though she could play with the boys she knew how to be a lady and dress like one. She sounds perfect right? but that's not the case like any girl she has her own issues.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
47.1K 1K 53
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
23.6K 101 18
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

330K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...