DAY6 ONESHOTS/IMAGINES

Von hobihoseokilove

A compilation of Day6's stories where you can imagine them as your husband, your friend, brother even your bo... Mehr

AUTHOR'S NOTE
REQUESTS (NO MORE)
FLUFFY WONPIL
LIKE THAT SUN YOUNGHYUN
COMPOSING~CONFESSION (SUNGJIN)
OFFICIALLY MISSING YOU (JUNHYEOK๐Ÿ’•)
OFFICIALLY MISSING YOU (JUNHYEOK) PART 2
BLOODS (YOUNGHYUN) - PROLOGUE
WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE (JAE)
WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE (SUNGJIN)
WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE (YOUNGHYUN)
WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE (DOWOON)
WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE (WONPIL)
WONPIL (IF I)
JAE (MIND READER)
PERFECT SUN๐Ÿ’• (SUNGJIN)
GOLDEN HEART DIGGER (DOWOON)
BEAUTIFUL LIAR (SUNGJIN)
WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE (YOUNGHYUN) PART TWO & FINALE
OTHER ONE (JAEHYUNG) MINE (WONPIL)
MINE ONLY II (WONPIL)
RED ROSES
RED ROSES FROM HIM
BE MINE (SUNGJIN)
YOU GIVE ME A REASON (BRIAN)
INEVITABLE DOCTOR
PLEASE READ! ESP. FOR THOSE WHO REQUESTED IN THIS BOOK
WRITE ME CHALLENGE (FROM DAY6 AMINO)
TRUST (WONPIL)
I LIKE YOU AND I'M SERIOUS (WONPIL)
FOUR MONTHS DEAL, MY DREAM GIRL (JAE)
HEAL ME, LOVE ME (JAE)
PLAN TO SNEAK OUT(JAE'S DAUGHTER) ft. 17 and SKZ
HIS SASAENG
MY SASAENG (JAE)
AN OBSCURE~MYSTERY (BEGINS)
AN OBSCURE ~MYSTERY (DISTINCT) PART TWO
I'LL BE BACK WITH UPDATES ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Not Fine (DOWOON)
RESCUE ME (HALLOWEEN SPECIAL ๐ŸŽƒ)
BROKEN VOW
NEW BOOK PROMOTION!! and some announcements
JAE AS YOUR BOYFRIEND
WONPIL AS YOUR BOYFRIEND
Important Note (Please Read)
ALL ON YOUR OWN (DOWOON)

AN OBSCURE~MYSTERY (UNFOLDS) FINALร‰

330 7 5
Von hobihoseokilove

(AN: OFC YOU HAVE TO READ THE FIRST AS WELL AS THE SECOND PART BEFORE PROCEEDING ON READING THIS! 😊 THANK YOU 🙏💞)

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

Sungjin with a very dark fury enter the also dark underworld, his eyes blazing bloody red, looks like anytime he's going to snap and destroy everything that will go on his way.

"Why that obscure here?" Wonpil shakes in fear as he cling into Jae's arm.

"I don't know, but let's go and get him!" Jae bravely said, ignoring the fact that he might get killed.

"Are you st*pid?!!! Hyung!!" Wonpil tried to stop him but Jae's in just a snap block Sungjin's way.

"Move" Sungjin emotionlessly said.

"Why are you-"

"I. Said. Move. Out. Of. My. Way" Sungjin word for word said and look straight at Jae's eyes.

Jae seems to be hypnotized so he silently walk beside allowing Sungjin to go where he is going to.

"And you" Sungjin pointed at Wonpil.

"Me?", Wonpil nervously pointed at himself too.

"Take me to the king of death", (the greatest goblin) Wonpil obediently lead the way until they were in front of the huge wooden fire black door.

"You may leave" Sungjin stated as he form a dark ball of power and blow the door with it.

He slowly enter the dark room until a red light struck down to a throne of king of death.

"Oh? I'm not expecting you to come here!" Death said while giving Sungjin a malicious grin.

"Me too" He said while his dark aura of power grow even more out of anger.

"I know you don't have a plan to come here, because you despise a goblin like us, and like you" The said king of death stood up, towering over Sungjin because he really has a well built huge body like a giant, "Then, what makes you come here?" He finishes his word.

"Don't play innocent, give her to mee! Sungjin's dark aura becomes dark even more as a light thunder broke off the inside of palace.

"Who?" King of death said as Sungjin glare at him.

"You do know her!" In an instant a huge sword came out of Sungjin's hand as he strike down death, but he dodge it.

"Woah! Calm down mister so-called-deity! Your becoming like us!" He then smirk.

"Shut up you promising king of death! We both know that even though how powerful you are, you can't beat me!" Another slash but Death dodge it again by becoming invisible.

"Are you blind?" Then death make a counter attack, taking his giant scythe and slash Sungjin's back that makes Sungjin wince in pain.

"Woah! You're just brave, but not strong!" Death provoke Sungjin as Sungjin turn and slash Death their weapons clinking at each other while Sungjin struggles to struck Death down.

"Still a weakling!" A dark power comes from Death's hand as he hit Sungjin with it on the stomach.

"Aghhhh!!!" Sungjin yelp in pain and fall on the ground.

"What? Are you done already?" Death poke Sungjin with his scythe and laughed.

"Why we become afraid of your power? When we don't have to, because you're a weakling deity and a goblin!" He then form a dark big ball of power and strike Sungjin with it.

Death leave Sungjin's lifeless body and walk away to sit down on his throne again, but he's not taking halfway on his throne yet some strong light illuminate the dark palace of Death and that makes Death turn to face where it comes.

And there's Sungjin, slowly getting up to stand on his feet as he make his sword struck down on the floor balancing his weight.

"My son, whatever might happened, be sure to remember that you are a benevolent deity, you're a good kind of deity and darkness will never rule over you, yes you might be a goblin like me, but never to do bad and wicked things to others" Sungjin's father's voice ring on his ear as a strong light of power coming out of his form.

"Darkness will never rule over meeeeeee!!!!", He shouted as a strong light evolves on Sungjin's sword and a white angel with a very huge wings comes out of his swords form as Sungjin run and strike Death with it.

A final blow, Sungjin thought when he is about to struck down Death again, but in his struggling lips, Death still provokes Sungjin, "Do you think you will find her if you kill me?"

Sungjin's arm hang halfway, "Where? Tell me where is she?"

"You're wrong choosing them, choosing to side on your precious heavenly realm" Death said and cough bloods.

"What? What are you meaning to say?!" Sungjin cried in agony, but Death seems not to moved or breath.

"Don't tell me?!"

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

"Where is she?!" Sungjin barged in at the golden and silver palace.

"Who? And welcome home!" Greatest deity said while welcoming Sungjin with his open wide arms.

"You can't deceive me!" Sungjin said pulling out his angel swords and pointed at Sinseong, the greatest deity on the heavenly realm, the deity around him gasp in horror at Sungjin's action.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I know it is you who have her, if Death doesn't have her, then it's no one else but you!" Sungjin dashed his way towards Sinseong but a lot of deity around stop him by placing a shield power into the greatest deity, Sungjin doesn't seem to be bothered about it and smash the shield with his angel sword, one hit and it cracked already, the deity who's more than twenty of numbers got surprised by his inevitable power.

"Give her to me or I will kill you!" Upon shouting those words, the heavenly realm quakes and a flash lightning erupted as the angel from Sungjin's word showed up, it's huge wings revealing as if evoking and provoking the deity's around.

"I don't have her! Aghhh!" Sinseong shouted as Sungjin slashed his sword to him that makes the shield broke and it goes through the greatest deity's sword, battling metal by metal, while the angel is floating in the air, waiting for Sungjin's command and finish the greatest deity.

"Liar!" Sungjin raise his sword and about to struck Sinseong but stop when the other deity beg him.

"If you kill him, there's no one who will rule over us! And maybe the underworld try to make a move to conquer us! Do you want that to happen? Then who will protect human from them?" One of the deity's around step out and cover Sinseong with his body, as if protecting him.

Sungjin finally drop his sword and look at Sinseong's weak body, panting so hard and a continuous blood dripping on his mouth, he looks like a mess, weak from a greatest deity like him, and Sungjin start asking himself do I really did this? Am I really powerful that can kill a highest deity? And then he finally get scared of his own self.

"I really don't have her" Sinseong spat some blood and tried to speak well, "Yes, I don't trust you, I'm afraid of you, afraid of your ability, but I didn't continue my plan and get her, because that will make you mad, that will make you feel so sad again" Sinseong stop on what he is saying and take a deep breath, another deity is laying his hands in the greatest deity to heal him, "I know what happened to your parents, they got burned alive, but it's not what we wanted to, it's a punishment made from heaven that no one can escape"

Sungjin's heart clenched as he cried silently in agony.

"And also, I don't trust you, because I once trusted Ravion, he's a son of a deity and a goblin too, once was a very warm hearted benevolent deity but what happened to him? He choose to be Death instead, he becomes wicked, and that's what we don't want to happen again, we're just being careful, please understand us" Sinseong said and upon saying those words, Sungjin realize that Sinseong really doesn't have her.

Then Sungjin goes back to the human world with a heavy heart.

He soon realize while staring at his own appearance in the mirror that if the heavenly realm got her or the underworld, they will not going to show up Em's picture being tied up instead with a warning from a undescribable power or from a note.

"Yes! That's right! Why did I haven't realize that earlier!" With his great power he track down Em's location and found himself in a abandon building.

"Reveal yourself, whoever you are!" Sungjin started, holding steadily his sword.

"Uncle!" Dowoon shouted and was about to walk to him but a man grab his arm and pointed a gun on his temple.

"I don't want this to happen, believe me uncle!" Dowoon cried.

"Shut up you young man!" Another man said and hit Dowoon's head that makes him kneeled.

"Don't hurt him!" Sungjin shouted but a voice rang on his ear that makes him stop from striking those human with his sword.

"You can never hurt humans, or you will slowly becomes a real goblin"

That's what his father said, so he stay calmed.

"Know what? We joined forces, my gang, and Dowoon, your precious nephew! I didn't think he's that easy to deceive!" The leader said and walk in front of Sungjin.

"I'm sorry uncle! I only do that because I wanted to get revenge from your ev*l secretary and prank her! But I didn't think these would happen!" Dowoon struggle to get out of the man's grip.

"You do what?" Sungjin absently said.

"We kidnap her, she and the guy who tried to protect her" The leader answer in Dowoon's sted, "Because like what he said, Dowoon's wanted to get revenge from her, but our real agenda is to kill you Mr.Goblin!" The leader shot a gun but Sungjin's seemed not hurt by a bullet goes through his right chest.

"What? Wa-why are you still ststanding?" The leader stammered as he push his men to fight Sungjin.

Sungjin drop his sword as it becomes invisible on human's eyes, and easily dodge the fist of the men throwing a punch on him, but a man behind him hit Sungjin's back with a baseball bat that makes him fall on the ground, the others took advantage and kick him continually, until he's already beaten up lying on the ground almost dead.

"Finish him already" The leader said about to walk away but Em run her way towards the guy and lift her dagger about to stab the leader but far from where they are the gang's sniper is pointing his gun at Em and ready to shot her, but then...

Sungjin runs to hug Em and protect her as the bullet shot through his forehead, but that doesn't kill him, it's the knife that stab him,..

by Em-.

"Noooooooooo!!!! Sungjin!!!!!" Em cried in anguish while still holding the dagger that struck Sungjin's chest.

"I-ahh love you, ple-please take cacare of Dowoon also" Sungjin struggled to form a word as a strong light illuminates his body and suddenly fades from everyone's sight.

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

"No one wants this to happen Miss human being" The greatest deity started while looking towards the river in front him.

"But Sungjin died because of me" Em said and bite her lips to stop herself from crying again.

"It must happen" Sinseong said and meet Em's blazing eyes out of anger.

"What do you mean?! You really want to get him killed! Am I right!!!!" Em grab Sinseong's collar that makes the deity around them got alarmed but Sinseong waved them off.

"No! It's because that's the only way to make Sungjin a normal deity" Em releases Sinseong and stare at him in confusion.

"He have to make the girl fall in love with him, and when the feeling finally becomes mutual, she had to stab Sungjin at his heart, if Sungjin is on his wicked self or a goblin, he will be reincarnated as a goblin, but if he is saving people and on a benevolent deity form, he will becomes a deity once he reincarnated".

"That's what the highest deity said" The greatest deity said showing his rare smile at Em.

"So that's mean-" Em face lighten up as she smile from ear to ear.

"Yes, he will live again, the day will come that you both will be able to know and meet each other again, that's a promise and to be fair, I will not remove your memories when you got reincarnated" Sinseong reassured.

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

"It's been six century, but Em's not reincarnated yet, how long should I wait?" Sungjin thought while passing by a crowded street, but this time he's bothered about their noises, or felt sometimes foot stepping on his or coincidentally bump shoulders on the other, but he still manage to smile, he's a deity that's been reincarnated after one century, and this time, his father is Sinseong, but he decided to stay in the human world, ever since Sinseong told him the story about his past life, and yes, he is waiting for her.

"I'm sorry!" A bump to his shoulder wake him up from his reverie, he catches a glimpse of a green highlighted hair from the tip as a flashback of memories rushed on his mind that makes him grab the girl on the arm.

"Hmm?" The girl hummed and completely dazed when she meet eyes with Sungjin.

"Sungjin?/Emily?" They said in unison and turn to a fit of laughter and embrace each other after.

"Finally I meet you" Sungjin muttered.

"Yes, finally the Obscure Mystery Unfolds".

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

(AN: AND DOOOOONEEEEE!!! I HOPE THE ENDING SATISFIES YOU! 😅 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THE THREE PART OF THIS IMAGINE 🙏🙏 I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! 😭😭😭

LASTLY,

BRIAN IS NOT HER KIDNAPPER, BUT IT'S DOWOON 😏)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

50K 2.9K 16
โ Do you not feel the same way or are you just stupid? โž kim wonpil x reader started: 09.20.18 ended: 11.09.18 NOTE: UNEDITED
7.9K 323 9
Shimkongz oneshots ๐Ÿ“ This wattpad story contain content that may be inappropriate to younger readers. Please note that this is all FICTION. Characte...
2.9K 62 21
โ ๐‘พ๐’† ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’”๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’, ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐’–๐’‘๐’” ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•? โž แดแด‡สŸแด€ษดษชแด‡ แด‹ษชแด, แด€ สœษชษขสœ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ ๊œฑแด›แดœแด…แด‡...
247 21 21
How far and to what ends will you go to save the life of the person you love? Wonpil x Reader x Sungjin I hope you enjoy ('๏ฝฐ๏ฝ€)