MINE ONLY II (WONPIL)

A simple text message that could change your life...

From: Thattutorofmybrodah😑

If I say I love you, wud u believe me?
Ps. Thanks for the food, its delicious 😊

You smile reading his message, you never texted him, aside from checking on your brother, you hurriedly type a reply back, smirking at yourself.

To: Thattutorofmybrodah😑

No, tell me dat in person

From: Thattutorofmybrodah😑

Ara! 😊 Prep urself fr my cute confssion 😚

You smile as you felt satisfied with his reply, you remember his past confession, he looks so shy fidgeting with his fingers and can't look at your eyes directly, he's always awkward with you after those you-lost-count-how-many-is-that confession is, but you guys still handle to be professional when it comes if in front of your brother, you know how much your brother loves Wonpil, he treated him as his own brother too.

You decided to take a nap but you was woken up early in the morning with your brother who is singing out loud, but wait? Why is there another voice? A very soft and angelic one?

You stood up and peek on your brother's room, seeing him with WONPIL? your eyes widen when you saw Sanha strumming his guitar while singing and Wonpil joining in, so the angelic voice comes from him? They stopped that makes you hide back on the door.

"I think this song suits your confession to him hyung", You heard Sanha's voice.

"Thank you saeng, do you think she's awake already?", Its from Wonpil's voice.

"I'll check on her", You heard Sanha said that makes you hurriedly and carefully walk to the kitchen, acting on taking a sip on the glass of water in the dining table.

"Oh? Noona? You're awake already?" Sanha pop in the kitchen and look at you surprisingly.

"Ah~ ye", You saw behind him Wonpil who are scanning your body from head to toe, you choke in water when you reapize you are just wearing your checkered bear pajamas.

"S**t" You cursed and run past through them to go to your room and change, you heard Wonpil and Sanha's soft giggle.

~

"Noona?! I'm going! Take care of your boyfriend here or another girl might take him away from you!"

You heard Sanha's voice that irritated you, because he said the word another girl! Well, in this case, you are the original, and you don't want Wonpil to have another one, and you wouldn't ever let that to happen, you brush your hair and walk to the living room, where Wonpil is sitting on the couch, watching TV while sipping on his coffee.

"I thought, you'll come before lunch? Its still morning Wonpil"

"The before lunch that I said is actually right this moment, the early morning", He said showing his innocent smile that makes you shake your head in disbelief.

"Get up, we'll going out", You said and switch the TV off, he place the mug of coffee in the sink and follow you after, locking the door of your house and walk beside you.