I LIKE YOU AND I'M SERIOUS (WONPIL)

(AN: PREPARE FOR SOME FLUFF AHEAD! 😍)

~

"That old man is really getting on my nerves! To the fact that he want us to stay here 'till midnight?" You continually rant while slamming the papers you are organizing on the table.

A text message makes you stop from grunting, reading the message it makes you smile.

From; Peelpri🌸

An? Where are you?
Is Mr.Kang makes u stay up late again?

Me;

Of course 😒
He wants me to finish the cases
i have to review for the
coming trial 😑.

From; Peelpri🌸

Good luck! 🙌😂

Me;

Whatta supportive best friend u R!
(insert sarcasm here 🙅)

From; Peelpri🌸

Just kidding!
I'm omw to pick U up 😙

He's Wonpil, your ever so lovely best friend, a lot of people mistaken you that you are dating him, since he's very overprotective best friend to you and also he's so sweet, but that doesn't mean that it is true, but you gonna admit it, you like him, he's also your co-worker but since you are still a junior prosecutor, you still have tons of cases needed to investigate.

A ring of your phone startles you, "Who's that?" You look up at the clock and saw it's already past midnight, you flip your phone and saw on the caller ID that it is your team detective, "Seems like I have another case to prosecute" you shook your head and pick up the call, after receiving the directions you run your way to your car and drive off to the place, forgetting that you have Wonpil to pick you up.

🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾

"I'm sorry okay? I forgot that you're gonna pick me up earlier" You said to Wonpil while you are organizing the files on your desk, "Detective Choi, what time is the witness of split personality serial killer case's going to come?" You ask him, ignoring Wonpil who's still standing in front of your desk.

"Don't ignore me" Wonpil stated in a very low tone indicating that he's seriously getting mad.

"What? Can't you see? I'm busy, I still have a lot of things to do and also I don't have any sleep yet" You grumble while slamming the papers you are organizing, letting Wonpil know that you are mad too.

"It's not the first time you did this! You makes me go so worried! I waited for you for almost three hours! Checking the whole building if there's any sign of you, but no! Nothing at all! And also you didn't answer your phone or at least sent me message that you were okay and just investigating cases or if you got home safe!" Wonpil shouted at the top of his lungs then his face soften, "I'm sory if I worried too much" after that he leaves.

"Omg! I knew it! He really likes you! He wouldn't worry like that if he doesn't! Omo! Omo! I ship you two!" Your team secretary said while clasping her hand together and staring at you in awe.

"Miss. Lim, can you photo copy this for me? Two pages each" You said placing on her table a high stacks of paper and breaking what imaginations she has in her mind.