NEW BOOK PROMOTION!! and some announcements

Hello everyone :) first of all I want to apologize for not keeping my promise not to go on a hiatus again, some things happened in my life, I'm currently dealing with some sad feelings right now too. I hope everyone of you understand 🙏. We are still on an enhance community lockdown because of the COVID19, so I took the chance to finally write something for all of you in gratitude to the times your cheerful and positive message motivated me 😊.

I'm going to make this book imagine on a completed story too, but I will still update here everytime I had a chance to write an imagine :).

The book I wanted to promote are called

THE DAY6 DATING SERIES.

Where each members of Day6  have a book on their own. Though this is a series it isn't connected to each other so you guys don't really have to read it in any enumerated form, if you wanted to read just one book of your bias go for it, I don't really mind ^^. You don't have to worry thinking I will make it on hold or will left you hanging just like my other books current status since I write it beforehand even the epilogue so I only needed to edit it a little then publish it with the schedule I will put in the guidelines of the book.

Hope you'll support it just how this book got lots of love ❤️.

The books will be published shortly! Just check it on my profile, and hope you'll patiently wait for the scheduled updates. Thank you 🙏.