BLOODS (YOUNGHYUN) - PROLOGUE

You tilted your head at the squeals and fangirl's of the crowd inside your campus.

"Another j***?" You mumbled as you saw your bestfriend Jae making his way towards you.

"Where are you looking at?". He ask while looking at the directions of the commotion.

"Another handsome Kingka?". You ask him.

"I'm the only one who's handsome here in our Campus". He said grinning which make you creased your forehead.

"Stop, its so annoying!". You said and pushes him off, you can see how the crowd make way when you pass through them, earning a loud gasps and whispers at how beautiful you were and such, which actually annoys you everyday.

You slump yourself on your seat and raised your eyebrow when you saw how the 'new guy' sits beside you which really irritates you, no one dared to talk to you or be close to you, except for that annoying guy 'Jae'.

"Didn't know?". You ask when he is about to take a nap, folding his arm on the table laying his head on top of it.

"What?". He said boringly.

"Didn't you know that no one dares to sit beside me or be meters closed to me?". You said slamming your hands on the table which shook you because he didn't flinched.

"Don't show that kind of attitude to me Miss". He said glaring at you, you can see how his narrowed eyes looking at you with a hint of warning.

"Brave enough huh!". You said and grab him by his collar pulling him up, he smack your hands away and that makes the class gasps aloud and grew you in anger.

"I said don't show that kind of attitude to me". He said with a warning tone.

"Gosh?! How could he threatened our Campus ruler?"

"Is she going to step down on her throne now?"

"Kyaaaah!! I'm willing to be ruled by him!"

Those whispers still audible on your ears, which really makes you go mad, one blink of an eye, you punch the 'new guy' straight on his face so hard but he once again didn't flinched, he doesn't even move a bit.

"Is that how you punch?". He said and take a step closer to you which makes you step back, 'Oh goodness! This guy is making me loose my reputation, I shouldn't be afraid of him!'.

"F*** you! Meet me after School and tell me that I'm not a good puncher!". You shouted in anger clenching your fist with wounds and a blood dripping on it, while his face have small bruises but doesn't affect his handsome face.

"Maybe you are not a good puncher, but a good kisser instead". He said as he grabs your nape and pulls you closer on his face, on one split second the only thing you know is him devouring your lips while your eyes widened in shock.

~

(AN: KYAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍 WHY I AM SCREAMING???😍😍😍😭😭 ITS SO CRINGY! 😂😂😂 OR IS IT ME THE ONLY WHO FEELS IT? 😂)

DO I DESERVE SOME COMMENTS FROM YOU GUYS??

I'LL BE POSTING THE NEXT CHAPTERS ON THE NEW BOOK, I'M GOING TO WRITE THIS ON THE SEPARATE BOOK, OF COURSE IT IS STILL ENTITLED "BLOODS" CHECK OUT FOR THE UPDATES ON MY PROFILE, THANK YOU 😍😚

_hobihoseokiloveBraii_