WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE (YOUNGHYUN) PART TWO & FINALE

#Whenyoulovesomeone

So, I decided to make a part two for this, because just like what I have said, it seems like the part one is a cliff hanger and someone tells me to write the part two! 😊, Thank you sweetie for appreciating my work💞.

'It was the time that all things will changed, his reputation in the Campus, and the two of you being together again'

Yes, you finally get your Younghyun back, and also he let you help him prove to the people on the class that he is not a cold hearted bully in the school, but the bubbly, kind and nice person he is just like before.

But you didn't think it was that hard..

~

"Get up you lazy cow!" You said and pulling his arms so he can stand up.

"I'm not a cow and I am not moving" he said not budging on his seat.

"Fine, are you a man that cannot be moved? Tsss!", You sigh exasperated, "But atleast prepare your visual aids for reporting", you pleaded.

"Don't wanna~, get out", he said burying his face on his arms in the table.

"Look, how can I help you, if you're not going to help yourself?", You said ever so gently.

"Heard what they are saying? They still think that I am a bad guy here", you look around and see some of his classmates whispering in each other and looking at you with disbelief, some are smirking and some are wearing a terrified look.

"Why she's still around him?"

"She should've given up on that bully already"

"Why she's still not beaten up?"

"Is it true that the bully likes him?"

Those were the murmurs that you heard.

"Ignore them, change takes time, it is not an instant thing that we can gain overnight", You said and stroke his hair, once again a loud gasp can be heard coming through his classmates and their talk sh** getting louder, you let out a sigh and the bell rang, indicating that the next class will start.

"I will be going, I'll see you at the dismissal" You said planting a kiss on the top of his head.

~

Your class has started, but your mind is still on Younghyun.

you're worried, that he might get impatient, tired and then give up at the process of proving himself on the campus.

You sigh again for the nth time.

Maybe he needs some friends too? To help him? You thought and your face brighten up, yes, maybe he needs that, you think about who he could get along with, and remember the tall guy with glasses, you accidentally heard him speaking in english, and he might get interested with Younghyun if he found out that he came in Canada, together with you.

And then, after the class, you search for the tall guy, and now he's with the two guys, they look like having a great time chatting.

"Hello!", You greeted, they look at you and their smile fades right away.

"Ah-uh, you're the girlfriend of the bully, right?", The tall guy with glasses ask.

"Yes! Exactly, well, I have a proposal for you guys", You said getting directed to the point.

"Well, it depends on what you are proposing", A guy who looks like bob the builder said.

"Okay, first of all, I wanna introduce myself first, I'm Y/N and you were?"